Violet Lovedoll Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the steady trail of juices running down my left thigh. My calves were trembling as I struggled to stay on my toes. But my leg's strength simply couldn't endure. I had to land on my stiletto heel to rest even though it made the shaft impale me again. I could only bear the aching pain deep inside my feminity until I had the strength to lift my heels again.

There was no way for me to measure time's passage. My body was caught in a constant re-balancing act between landing my heel on the ground (and impaling my womb against the dildo) versus lifting my heels off the ground (and straining my muscles to alleviate the agony deep inside). I could withstand neither the strain nor the pain for more than a few seconds at a time, and soon I was effectively fucking myself against the porcupine dildo as I constantly shifted between these two options. All the while the phallus vibrated and rotated inside me, aggravating my insides with hundreds of tiny rubbery spikes.

It was by far the most horrible torment I've experienced.... how could Master be so cruel to me?

What felt like hours passed before I sensed something change. My rope harness pulled me upwards until my heels left the floor and my crotch lifted off the impaling phallus. My body then tilted forward as the ropes leveraged my center of mass. I was soon flat on my stomach as my entire weight was left suspended by the ropes.

I felt Master's touch as his fingers grasped my left ankle and forced my free leg to bend. Its ankle-strap-ring was soon locked to the ring behind my left thigh band, resulting in both of my legs being trapped in a loose 'frog-tie'. Master's palms then wrapped around my corset-crushed waist to hold me in place. Anticipation dripped from between my legs as I soon felt his warm prod press against my love tunnel opening.

Master's manhood was rock-hard and throbbing as he plunged straight into my depth without any warning.

My pussy already felt raw from the impaler dildo's forest of spikes, but Master hardly cared as he fucked me without mercy. Pleasure mixed with pain inside me as his tempo accelerated. His thighs slapped noisily against my bottom as his manhood began pumping my love tunnel with jackhammering intensity.

I cried into my gag nonstop as my conscious grew faint under my corset's crushing constriction. My lungs were gasping for air as his cock spasmed inside me. The weighted pendants that swung from my pierced nipples added to my sensations as they pulled harder with every thrust. A gush of hot semen then flooded my innards as his sexual tension released into me.

His final thrust grinded just enough against my g-spot -- the vaginal walls behind my clitoral nerve -- that I orgasmed alongside him.

Three months. My first orgasm in three month! My whole body shook and rocked against my suspension harness as his palms held me tight against his spurting manhood. My mind was blown away as waves of raw ecstacy washed over me. I saw only stars exploding as my back buckled while lightning coursed through me. My entire being floated between the edge of consciousness and the realm of surreal dreams.

It was definitely one of the strongest orgasm I've ever received, and I was sure I passed out for at least a few seconds.

Yet, as my consciousness slowly returned, I couldn't but help feel that something was missing.

My entire body was tingling as I slumped breathelessly in my midair bondage. My consciousness was still in a haze as Master finished his brief rest and pulled his limping manhood out from me. He removed the lock linking my right thigh band ring to the ankle-strap ring, which allowed my right leg to stretch straight. My hopes for release rose as the rope harness tilted my body back down... only to turn to ash as I felt my labial lips make contact with the silicone phallus once again.

'No, please!' I cried into my gag but Master could not hear me. My crotch was soon impaled on that phallic porcupine again as my other leg -- the right leg this time -- landed its toes upon the floor. My inner thighs itched as a mixture of cum and semen oozed out of my love tunnel and dribbled down the side. I knew that as the trails dried on my sensitive skin they would add to my torment, but unable to even shake my legs I could do nothing about it.

I felt Master's fingers let go and I was alone in my isolation and torment again. My right leg should have been rested, but after that last orgasm it stood wobbling at best. I soon returned to my balancing act and thus fucked myself against the impaling dildo. Except my pussy was still hypersensitive after my recently climax, and it keenly felt every rubber spike from the whole forest that scraped against my insides!

'Please! Stop! I can't take it anymore!'

I could only scream in muffled moans as the uncaring dildo rod continued to vibrate and rotate and torture me.

It sank into me that this was the difference between me -- a real sex slave -- and those who merely played the role in BDSM relationships. I have no safe word, no get out signal. There was no recourse for me except to wallow in my misery and endure my Master's torment.

By the second time Master returned to fuck me, any normal girl would probably have ran out of tears. My orgasm came unwelcomed this time as I knew Master would just return me to the pole again. By the third time I was willing to do anything, agree to anything -- even sealing my pussy away forever -- if he would just let me off the impaling torturer. By the fourth time I could only sob incoherently as Master pumped me full again.

Five times. Master came inside me (and forced me to orgasm) five times. It felt like I was about to enter a catatonic trance when Master pulled out after his fifth orgasm and began to untie me. As he released me from the rope harness I collapsed into his arms and wailed unending into my gag. My entire body was sore and aching, with none more so than my painfully throbbing pussy and womb.

I don't remember much of what happened next, except that I spent the next hour or two crying into Master's chest. He kept me in his protective embrace and would soothingly stroke my hair to calm me. By the time my senses returned I noticed that he had already removed my gag and its harness. My chastity shield was also back on, though it felt weird that none of the intruders were teasing me.

"H-how long...?" I barely managed in a whisper from my lips.

"Seven hours. It was 2:40pm when I released you," Master spoke proudly before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "You endured well, Violet. And you endured more beautifully than I could have ever imagined."

I look up at Master's smiling gaze, my eyes curious as they voiced my silent wonder.

"Five times," Master responded. "I've never came that many times in less than a single day. I never even thought that it'd be possible for me given my... needs."

He then pressed his cheeks against mine with glowing praise.

"You deserve a medal."

A faint laugh emerged from my lips even as tears still brimmed in the corner of my eyes. My stomach still cramped and my insides were still hurting, but I can't deny that Master's unbridled joy had a contagious effect on me.

"I'm glad..." I spoke in my wispy voice, "that Master enjoyed my suffering. It makes what I had to endure... at least a little worth it."

"It really was terrible for you, wasn't it?"

I felt a tear slide down my cheeks as I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Please Master, please don't make that a regular torment." My sobs returned as I thought of the still-lingering pain deep in my crotch. "I can't bear it!"

Master nodded as he pulled me tight into his embrace.

"I promise. You'll only receive that when I *really* need to de-stress... or as a punishment if you truly fucked up."

Just as I never tried to ask him to avoid this terrible torture entirely, he never offered it either. Both of us already understood -- it was my role to suffer for his needs.

"Did your orgasms at least feel good?"

My thoughts returned to my raw pussy. The last few orgasms were downright painful. But the first one? The first one was sore yet still a blissful relief.

"...At first." I nodded faintly. Though even as I did this, a word of doubt crept into my gaze.

'But...' I was still trying to gather my thoughts when he replied for me:

"But you felt that something was missing?"

My body trembled as I knew the answer. I parted my lips but could not bring myself to say it out loud.

Then, as my eyes met Master's smiling gaze, I realized... he already knew.

"You missed that feeling of being held against the edge, didn't you?"

Fresh tears slipped from my eyes as I reluctantly nodded. My training and enslavement had molded my submissive nature until it now infused every corner of my body. To think that I'd actually crave for him to tease me without release... to feel the constant warm glow of arousal, the heightened sensitivity of my body as I desperately needed to feel him inside me...

I shuddered as I realized that my body really did miss that feeling.

"There's no need to feel bad," Master adoringly rubbed my head. "You're a good girl... and an excellent slave girl."

He then leaned in to nibble my ears before adding in a husky voice:

"And remember: good girls don't cum."

A soft whimper left me as I felt those words engrave themselves into my mind. I knew that I wanted to be a good girl for him, to be praised by him and to believe it without any doubt. However did that also mean I have to sacrifice my future orgasms?

"But it's so hard..." I sobbed at the thought of not being able to cum for who knows how long.

"Don't worry, you won't have to do it alone." Master smiled as he continued to comfort me. "After all, your body belongs to me. And I'm the one who controls your orgasms."

He then kissed me again, on the lips this time as his tongue pushed inside to savor my taste.

I gasped suddenly as the intruders in my sore crotch started up. But as Master broke the kiss he quickly reached for the remote and stopped them again.

"You deserve a reward for the rest of this weekend." He said before putting aside the remote. "Let's have a soak to relax first. After that we'll replace your chastity shield and its plugs with the new one. It really is annoying to have to keep pushing that."

There was no way to turn off my 'Default Mode'. All Master could do was to temporarily 'snooze' it for 10 minutes at a time.

"But... I thought Master was going to reward me?" I asked, my eyes already fearful of what was to come.

"Oh the new shield isn't a punishment. It's simply more... *fitting*, to both my tastes and the next step of your training as a slave." Master grinned. "As for your reward, I'll pamper you properly tonight. Plus, how about a trip out tomorrow? I'll show you around my community."

My eyes lit up. I'd been stuck in Master's mansion ever since my arrival. I didn't think that would ever change.

"You're not afraid that I'll try to run away?" I teased.

"Mmmh," he pretended to think. "You know what -- I'll let you have a headstart tomorrow morning. Just to see how far you'd actually manage."

I shivered as a chill went down my spine. I really was Master's property and slave.

Chapter 11 - Craving for Ownership

I nuzzled against Master's neck as we relaxed outside. Both of us sat within a five-person hot tub built into one of the smoothed boulders that comprised the rear porch. I sat in his embrace, with my round buttocks and bared thighs across his lap. It left my shoulders exposed to the evening air -- one of the only parts of my body not covered by my polymer second-skin. I could feel the hairs on his arm as he wrapped them in a protective embrace around me, leaving me safer than I had ever felt while I was still free.

There was only one... no, two things missing, as I sat idling with my fingers touching my neck chain. The long, steel chain locked to my collar was still anchored to the end of a rail on the porch floor. It ensured that while I could visit (and clean) the porch even when Master was away, I could never leave its confines unless Master unlocked my collar chain.

"M-master?"

"Mmmh?" He answered with his eyes closed while his hands absentmindedly stroked and kneaded my breasts.

"C-could you..." I felt my face redden. "Lock my arms behind me?"

Master opened his eyes and looked upon me in adoration. He then repositioned me on his lap until he could grab each of my wrists and pull them up my back. My forearms crossed as he fed the short chains dangling from each wrist cuff through the thick padlock hanging off my rear collar ring. With a loud 'click', my arms were secured behind my back in a double hammerlock again. My palms' and fingers' backwards facing ensured that I could not unlock myself even if I had the key in my hand.

Next -- and without me even asking -- Master took the leash which had been left clipped to my front collar ring since this morning. The three separate strands from its other end were still attached to my nipple clips and the ring hanging off my clitoris. Master unlinked the carabiner clip from my collar and snapped it to a ring submerged inside the hot tub. Now I couldn't climb out even if I wanted to thanks to the leash's 6ft-length.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded and nuzzled against his chest. I was helpless and under his total control again. Oddly enough, this made me feel far less anxious as I sat on his lap in this distant land.

Master once explained to me that we were in Brazil. His three-story mansion, with its floors stacked uneven, was built in a secluded valley community only a few hours from the coast. From his third floor windows I could just barely make out another home in the distance, its windows and walls concealed by the layers of foliage between us in the tropical forest.

I had no doubts that Master could keep me here, in secret, forever, if he desired it. I haven't seen or met a single individual aside from him in the past six months since my arrival. Master did lock me inside the cage beneath his bed on several occasions while he was at home, which might have meant visitors. I couldn't tell as I was always left blind, deaf, gagged, and hogtied for hours each time, with my system left on 'Simmer' -- and once even 'Broil' -- to keep my thoughts fully occupied with my desperate need to cum.

I felt a tingle of electricity from my crotch as my chastity shield unlocked. Master's fingers brushed down my smooth pelvis before pulling on the edges of my shield. I moaned as the 7-plus-inch phallus slowly withdrew from my depth. My pussy felt oddly empty as he lifted the dildo vibrator from the water and left it on the hot tub's edge.

"Time to give you a thorough cleaning," Master grinned as I felt two of his fingers enter me. My gasps came interspersed between moans as he began to stir me up inside. His fingers wiggled playfully as he twirled them inside my pussy. I was soon breathing ragged as my arousal began to peak from his teasing digits.

"M-master, please..." I begged even though I knew this would never be enough. I might be able to cum from a finger fucking, but Master would have to focus on playing with my g-spot. So far he had deliberately kept clear except for an occasional teasing brush. His intentions were clearly to return me to the edge but leave me just shy of an actual climax.

"Remember, this is what your body wants." His voice was husky as his breath tickled the back of my ears. I tried to deny it as I felt tears of frustration leak from my eyes. But I knew that Master was also right.

Yes, I hated this feeling of being kept on the edge, so close to the orgasm I need yet unable to reach. Yet... for reasons that I don't completely understand, my body also craved this warm feeling of arousal, of heated frustration and the denial of my needs. Even my dreams have longed for master to take me for his pleasure, while denying my own as he leaves me out hanging.

By the time my body began to tremble, Master decided that I had enough. His fingers left my pussy as his smiling eyes met my tear-stained gaze. My begging grew incoherent as I cried into his chest.

"Shhhh," Master quieted me down as his one hand soothingly stroked my hair while the other enjoyed the soft, fleshy mound of my left breast. "Good girls don't cum." He reminded me again before enjoying my whimpers as my body slowly ebbed back from the edge.

'When will Master let me cum again?' I couldn't help but wonder as I wept in his arms, my pussy aching to feel stuffed again.

"Violet," Master asked in curiosity after my sobs gradually faded. "When did you first start having fantasies of having your orgasms controlled?"

"T-the... the first time I read an chastity fetish story years ago," I muttered. "I've fantasized about it ever since, and even bought a chastity belt of my own. But... it's just not the same to deny myself."

"No," Master spoke as he understood. "Your urge to be controlled isn't about denial; or at least, it's not *just* about denial. It's about the ownership of your sex and responsibility over your sexual needs." His lips then curled into a thoughtful smirk. "I believe you mentioned once that you had a conservative upbringing?"

"Yes," I answered in my wispy voice. "My parents demanded that I focus on my studies. They taught me from early childhood that a good degree was the gateway to all my wishes... a good life, a good career, a good husband. Dating was a waste of precious time in their eyes. They kept telling me that only a cheap, low-class woman would be driven by youthful lust."

Master smiled with sympathy as he heard my story.

"It's no wonder then. You were a girl with a normal girl's urges, yet your parents tried to shame you into denying them throughout your formative youth. Well, not that I'm complaining," his grin widened. "I don't mind being the 'low-class man' who keep forcing myself upon you -- your 'rapist', so to speak."

I felt my face grow scarlet with embarrassment as his arms hugged tighter around me.

"Master... I'm not blaming..."

"It's alright, Violet," I felt him press a finger to my lips as he looked upon me with a caring, loving gaze. "I want you to."

As I looked back with perplexed eyes, Master went on to explain what he meant:

"I want you to relieve yourself of your burdens. It's fine for you to think of all your sexual cravings and needs as desires that I forcibly imprinted upon your body -- because I've certainly done my utmost. It's fine for you to struggle and resist and not consent to my advances, since I'll just take what I need from you regardless. I want you to feel like you never had a choice in any of these matter, because it's true. And..."

His grin stretched from ear to ear as he added: "I think denying your body the pleasure it craves is the perfect way to reinforce all of this -- you're not in control, so you can't be the one to blame. No, you're a good, sweet, perfectly innocent girl. You're just also a damsel who is helpless to resist the sex fiend who imprisoned you, who keeps your body in a constant state of lustful need to fill his devilish desires.

"Am I wrong?" The 'sex fiend' in question finished with a disarming smile.

I shook my head as I leaned into his chest. My stomach fluttered as I felt a genuine sense of adoration billow inside me.

'Rapist', 'fiend', they were just words, convenient interpretations for us to use. In the end, what mattered was that Master truly cared for me... even if he also wanted to see me suffer for the pleasure it aroused in him.

"Master is kind, but Master is also cruel to me."

"Master," he referred to himself with a chuckle, "will make sure Violet stays a good girl and mold her into the perfect slave."