Violet's Affair

Story Info
A mature woman's first affair.
1.7k words
4.05
33.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIOLET'S AFFAIR

Violet and I had become lovers by pure chance. We were work colleagues but we did not have many opportunities to chat during the working day as we were in separate departments.

By chance however, I discovered during one of our brief chats that we had a common interest in classical music and this suddenly opened up a conversation topic that resulted in our conversations becoming ever longer and more interesting and we soon began to exchange details of our personal and family lives.

As time went by, I began to develop a strong attraction to her, not so much because of her looks but because of her warm personality and the fact that seemed to be really enjoying her conversations with me. I could tell from her increasingly prolonged eye contact and her body language that she appeared to be gradually showing more personal interest in me and I started to risk teasing her with a few mild suggestive hints which she laughed off and politely scolded me for... but she wasn't offended.

I was aged 53 and Violet was about 10 years older than me. We were both married and we each had an adult daughter.

Physically, she stood about 5 foot 5 inches high and was slightly overweight. Her breasts were large and she had a slight paunch. She had an attractive face for someone of her age and when she smiled, she revealed perfect natural teeth. Her neatly styled greying hair was kept short and I began to fantasise about what she would look like without any clothes on (as men do..!) and in particular, what she looked like 'down there'... Nice grey hair on top but did her 'collar match her cuffs' I wondered..?

I was soon to find out.

I had now got to the stage of giving her a quick peck on the cheek when there was no one else around in the office, and this soon developed into kissing full on the lips. The next move had to be our getting together to take things further -- it seemed so natural.

Violet eventually suggested that we should meet at her house and I could hardly wait for the opportunity to arise but arise it did...

We agreed that this was going to be a relationship that was strictly for fun and that neither of us could afford to let it interfere with our stable marriages.

The flexible working hours arrangement that she was tied into allowed her to accrue surplus hours that she could eventually use to take a day off work. This turned out to be perfect for both of us because her husband would be at work and we would have her house to ourselves. For my part, I was in a senior position in the organisation and could easily find an excuse to slip out of the office for a couple of hours.

The great day arrived and I drove to her address. We immediately headed for her bedroom and Violet began to undress somewhat nervously, her face colouring with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. This was new territory for her and it emerged that this was her very first affair!

She coyly admitted that after the birth of her daughter, her husband seemed to lose interest in sex and she simply didn't currently have a sex life... Her last experience of sex was in fact about 20 years earlier... I commiserated with her but at the same time I sensed that she might want to make up for lost time.

We both stripped off together and fell on to the bed. She was already saying 'Oh God...oh...oh..' as I kissed and caressed her body. Her flabby big tits were lovely to hold, and I gently squeezed, kissed and caressed them. I was intrigued to note that her nipples were unlike any I had ever seen, in that they had virtually disappeared! All that could be seen were her large areolas but the nipples had somehow become inverted and were no longer protruding. I was utterly fascinated by them!

At last I could see her thinning pubic thatch which seemed to match the colour of her eyebrows rather than her hair.

Collar and cuffs...? Maybe not...

All this time, she was tugging on my rigid cock and I was in danger of cumming before I'd even penetrated her. I had been busy fingering her pussy lips and without any warning, she suddenly squatted in front of me, bent her head and took me in her mouth!

I could hardly believe that she was doing this and neither could she... She stared up at me, cock in mouth, head bobbing up and down, and said to me 'Why do I want to do this...?'

It was something that she had never ever done before and yet she found it inexplicably irresistible!

I let her continue for a short time and without further ado, I entered her, missionary style... She was absolutely ecstatic and we spent that whole morning repeating the action. Her large arse cheeks were of particular interest to me as I have always regarded these as the sexiest part of the female anatomy. I dug my fingers deep into her buttocks and squeezed them, massaging them and separating them to allow my fingers to roam into forbidden territory...!

Finally, I gave her oral sex for the very first time in her life! She was moaning as I licked and sucked at her mature clit, my tongue working overtime beneath that furry flabby mound of hers.

I persuaded her to try the 69 position and she took me in her mouth, and then decided to lick me all the way from the base of my balls and up between my outstretched buttocks!

A memorable start to our new relationship

We met again at her house and on each occasion, I took things further.

'Let's try it from behind this time' I suggested.

She looked at me, surprised, slightly embarrassed and uncertain. This was something that had never happened to her before and for a few seconds, I thought that she would feel too ashamed and refuse.

However, she slowly rolled over, face down, and raised her arse, staring at me to wait for my reaction.

I got her to spread her knees wide and dragged her arse cheeks hard apart to see her anus and vagina fully exposed for the first time. It was a magnificent sight! This for me was and still is, the most erotic posture than any woman can adopt and I was desperate to enter her from behind and fuck her doggy fashion.

I could understand her reluctance because it must have seemed to be so perverse and kinky for her to let someone see and touch that taboo area...

I gently rubbed her anus and she squirmed and gasped with surprise and pleasure... Nobody had ever touched her there in that most private of all ladies' private parts..!

I kissed and licked every square inch that was exposed to my gaze, and needless to say she was turned on more than ever by my actions and climaxed as I entered her pussy and pumped my sperm deep inside her.

Our relationship continued for some months although our sex sessions had to be limited due to the fact that we were both still in full time employment. Violet became more and more adventurous and on one occasion agreed to let e cum in her mouth. This was a first for both of us and I was completely shattered by the orgasm that she gave me...

On one occasion we shared a bath together, and she allowed me to shave her, clean as a whistle. I shaved my pubic area as well and I will never forget that unique skin-to-skin sensation as we indulged in a passionate sex session...

I have always loved bondage and BDSM scenarios and I decided to risk asking her if she would let me tie her up the next time we got together just for a bit of fun.

To my delight, she agreed, and you can imagine my excitement at the prospect of seeing her naked and bound immobile on the bed.

However, I first had to obtain some rope and by chance, this provided some momentary entertainment for me...

I went to a nearby hardware store to browse for a suitable type of rope. I had in mind the soft white type of cord that is often used for washing lines and I had just started to gaze at the shelves when I was approached by a smiling young female shop assistant who asked 'Can I help you at all...?'

I was so tempted to ask her 'What's the best rope for tying up a big titted woman...?' but thankfully I spotted what I was after and made the purchase, my pulse racing even faster than before!

The big day came and we were both naked on the bed.

I got her to sit with her arms raised above her head so that I could start to wind the rope around her tits. I looped several coils around each one so that they stuck out prouder than ever, and with some trial and error, I secured them so that they were dragged wide apart. Next, I tied her wrists behind her back and made her lie face down. The final touch was to pull each ankle up towards her wrists and lash them securely into place.

Violet was now well and truly hogtied...!

She made an amazing sight lying there, completely helpless and unable to stop me from playfully pinching her arse cheeks, tits and pussy lips. All she could do was lie there and flutter her eyelashes at me, squealing with a combination of discomfort and pure pleasure as I pulled and probed and jabbed my fingers into her!

I eventually untied her so that we could enjoy our usual sex session. Her tits had by now become reddened with the tension of the rope which had also left its mark deeply indented on each of them. A fascinating sight...!

Our relationship continued unabated until work forced us to separate. I had been moved to a new office in a different part of the county and it made it impossible for us to meet up during working hours although we did manage to attend some evening concerts together.

Thus ends my story of Violet, the most exciting and erotic woman I ever had the pleasure to be with. However, unknown to me, Violet was to come to my notice again under very different circumstances which I will relate in another story... 'Violet In The 'Stretcher'.