A Night Alone With My Boss

Story Info
An older woman and a younger man together in a quiet hotel.
3.4k words
4.41
66.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Welcome to a stand-alone story about the characters from "Dinner with my boss", you do not have to read that story to enjoy this one, but I do hope that you enjoy and read them both.

___

She lay resting comfortably on the edge of the bed, just wondering how this all was going to work.

Several times over the last few months she had wondered the same thing, logically she knew at many levels what she was doing was wrong; but each time she found herself thinking that there was no way she wanted to stop, or could stop.

She was a very successful business woman working for a big box retailer as a top executive; she had fought against glass ceilings all of her professional life and had carved out a solid reputation for herself as a strong, tough, force to be reckoned with.

She had been married for almost 30 years to a now retired school teacher, who was almost 15 years older than her. Their marriage had been different once, but now they were more like brother and sister, each sharing the kids and a comfortable but passionless life. She looked like a woman much younger than someone approaching 55; at 5.6 and a 125 pounds she was in better physical shape than almost all of her contemporaries. The little gray she had only complimented her natural highlights.

She had to close her eyes for a moment, "oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ttthhhaaaaaattttttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss nnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee," she inhaled and tried to breathe normally but found it almost impossible as her body contracted a little in response to his tongue.

Her head rested sideways on a pillow and she savoured what he was doing. Her husband was from a different generation and would never consider doing this to her in a million years.

She inhaled deeply again as his tongue worked the small space between her pussy and the rosebud of her sexy ass. She could feel the movements of his tongue as he moved between those oh so sensitive parts of her body, unable to focus anymore on the how to make it work, she just enjoyed the feeling, she felt so delicious and oh so bad.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," as his tongue found her small puckered opening and gently circled and rimmed her asshole. His face was buried between her cheeks. The stubble of his unshaven face only adding to the sensation, he was so fearless, so unashamed, and so good at this.

Her name was Jean Edwards, and he was unlike any other man she knew. He was almost half her age; hell, she had children older than him, but she could never imagine any of them doing this to her or to anyone else. He was bright, handsome, modest, and a great manager and he loved sex with her.

After 30 years of marriage and fidelity, until recently, she never thought that anyone could make her feel like this again. It had started only a few months ago with stolen moments here and there, whenever they could.

Her wondering mind jolted back to reality as her body flexed again and she felt the warmth of herself building towards another orgasm, she wanted to prolong this one, but it was difficult as his fingers had found and entered her hot little pussy. His talented fingers found her g-spot just as his tongue penetrated her ass. The sex with him was so intense, so raw sometimes, and on occasion so dirty and naughty.

She heard a husky voice begging, "Eat my ass, put your tongue in my butt," over and over again, barely recognizing it as her own.

She turned and buried her head into the pillow to stifle the scream that she was sure would bring the hotel security down upon them.

In their short relationship so far, she felt like she was just discovering all of the colours of what sex could be like. With her husband it was bland and beige; now sometimes with him it would be soft and vibrant greens and blues, other times bright oranges and yellows, today deep reds and black as they explored many forbidden pleasures.

He seemed to sense this and redoubled his intensity and was rewarded with her body convulsing and bucking in one of the most intense orgasms that she had yet with him. The pressure waves seemed to last for minutes as he held her ass to his face during the entire time, she squirted onto the sheets and his fingers massaged her juices back into herself and onto his face.

Finally, just as she thought she would explode for a second time he stopped and she collapsed back into the bed.

"You are so bad, and oh so good," she said to him as her breathing started to become more normal again. He kissed her ass, the small of her back, and moved up to kiss the back of her neck, each time the kisses were mixed with the feel of his lips and small little bites from his teeth, his hands with those wonderful finger tips made her body shiver as he lightly circled her sides, the backs of her arms, and the curve of her neck.

"Your wife, must love this," she said.

"Actually, she doesn't really like sex anymore, right after our twins were born 5 years ago, it was like sex stopped existing, I haven't done this to anyone but you," he said as he positioned his rock-hard cock at the entrance to her ass.

As he had eaten her sweet ass, he had lubed his cock just to be ready for her when it was time. It was time now.

Jean felt the tip against her throbbing ass, felt the tip enter her ass, and then inch by slow inch penetrate her tight ass. She knew that his cock wasn't any more than an average length, but it was very thick and it felt like heaven to her.

She gasped, inhaled deeply, and closed her eyes, as his cock pushed past the resistance to her entrance. Her world disappeared into a sea of incredible flashes of red.

Each time they were together, she could not believe how full she felt, not that this was same as normal sex, this was different, rawer, more intense, and very naughty. She felt an awesome combination of pain and pleasure at the same time, and so full. Finally, she felt the skin of his abdomen press up against her ass, she felt the warmth of his balls against her pussy, he paused for just a few moments and she felt totally connected to him.

He pulled almost all of the way out in a quick motion and then pounded back in again, making her hold her breath, this time there was no pillow to stifle the scream and it erupted from her mouth and echoed down the empty halls of the quiet hotel.

He continued for several minutes, each time the sensation of his cock thrusting against the insides of her ass felt absolutely wonderful, her pussy throbbed with feelings of building electricity. Reaching between her own legs her fingers found her tiny clit and rubbed herself only adding to her excitement that was building to a fever pitch.

She could feel a subtle tensing from his body and he said, "I'm going to cum," in a low combination growl and moan. He pushed one more time as deep as he could.

In between the whimpers and moans that were emanating from her mouth she gasped, "cum in my ass, fill me up."

A lot of things all happened then at the same time. Just as his hot, thick, white cum shot into her ass; her own orgasm flooded her pussy with so much juice that she was sure she may have peed at the same time she came. He fell onto her back, the sweat and combined liquids of their lovemaking making them both very slippery.

Suddenly the phone rang, careful not to slide off of her, he reached for the bedside phone and he managed not to pull his cock out of her ass.

"Hello, .... Oh, I am sorry, ... no I'll turn the movie down ... no it won't happen again, goodnight," he said into the phone, she laughed at what was sure to the front desk of the hotel, who must have had some complaints about her pleasure screams.

Slowly, she felt him withdraw from her ass, the feeling of fullness sliding out of her body, the feeling of being stretched, and then the warm feeling of his cum slowly escaping out of her dilated ass was so awesome, she just put her face back on the pillow and moaned as loud as she could.

"You are so bad," he said pretending to be angry, "next time Ill have to spank you too."

Jean just smiled and said, "I would love that, I like to pretend like I am a naughty little girl sometimes."

He smiled, that's how they were with each other when they were alone together and nothing was "off the table." To the outside world they were tough and professional, together they could play any part -- vulnerable or dominant, submissive or aggressive. The difference in their ages and roles didn't matter; they were explorers in a new land of sensuality and sexuality.

He looked at her beautiful naked body, "Jean you are the most amazing woman I have ever met." She still laid on her stomach, cum leaking from her ass and he inhaled at the sweet scent of her sex."

She protested lightly as he pushed her onto her back and began cleaning her pussy and ass with his tongue.

"Oh, that is really bad, you are the one who should be spanked you horrible man," she said as he pushed her back even further and placed her legs over his shoulders and licked his cum from her ass and more of it as it made its was down her curved cheeks to her pussy.

"That is so decadent," you evil little boy she teased.

He paused for a moment and leaned up and shared his treasures with her awaiting lips, they kissed and fondled each other, he went to go down on her again and she held him close instead, "kiss me and hold me, let me fall asleep in your arms," she whispered to him and he pulled them together, her head tucked in his chest and his arm around her, she could quietly hear his heart beat.

She hadn't really planned on spending the night, not a single person could ever know about them. Not her husband, not his wife, not the company, certainly none of the busy body managers staying at the hotel, no one. But, snuggled up next to him, listening to him breathing, there was no place in the world she wanted to be than where she was right now, her eyes closed and she slept without any guilt.

But when she awoke with a start at 4:30, she panicked for a moment, what was she doing? Then she felt the warm body next to her, she spooned up against him, and put his arm over her again and smiled. Tonight, was a good night, she felt satisfied, and she felt loved, even though she knew how dangerous what they were doing was, it had to work, she couldn't imagine life without him now.

She awoke at 6am, his eyes were open and he was watching her.

"Good morning beautiful, have I ever told you that I love you" he said softly meaning every word.

She smiled and kissed him," she knew he was in love with her and after these many months, she knew she was in love with him. Since that first night in that hotel with a dinner and a back-massage things quickly became far more complicated, but she knew how she felt for sure.

They both understood, no one could ever know. They satisfied their desires in dark corners, in secret texts and sexting, at training sessions and quarterly visits. It was enough but just barely.

How would it work? she didn't know, but her hunger for him was almost all consuming and her appetite for variety and new experiences was growing exponentially.

She didn't know how, but she knew it just had to, somehow. Looking into his deep blue eyes she just knew it would work.

Sensing her anxiety, he kissed her and took her hand. Holding hands, they slipped into the shower and he turned on the water. He never gave her time to pee and she said that she really needed to go.

"Have you never peed in the shower?" he asked with his arms around her waist, his hands resting on the flair of her ass.

"Never when I wasn't alone, my husband would have gone into a coma," she looked into those deep blue eyes again.

"I won't pass out, I promise, and besides, the idea kind of turns me one," he smiled at her as he held her tight against him.

She looked at little unsure, but she already knew what she was going to do.

"Okay, remember you asked for it," she smiled, she was already more than a little turned on too, remembering times when she had small accidents and other times when she had purposely peed herself when no one was around, and how excited and naughty she had felt then. She had never shared those secret memories until now, but knew she could do or say anything with him.

She told herself she had to relax, he noticed too, and started French kissing her and playing with her pussy. Not to be undone, she began stroking his hard cock and was more than a little surprised that she felt him start peeing on her. The hot liquid turned her on as it splattered against her, running down her thigh, onto and into her pussy, and some even hitting her stomach. Without any more prompting her own bladder let go and a steady stream of pee easily became noticeable and splashed against his legs and with a little twisting his cock, their streams came together mixed with the hot water. They held each other tight as they both finished.

"I can't believe that we did that," she said.

He knelt down in the tiny shower and licked her pussy, the salty bitter taste mixing with the shower water. She pulled him up and licked his lips, tasting herself and surprising herself that it actually didn't taste bad.

"We don't have time for this, lover, we have to be downstairs for 8:30," she announced.

"I think we have a little time," he bent down and kissed her, and laughed, "Add it to our list of things to do more of, golden showers, check," he laughed.

"At least we have one more night," and he kissed her lightly on her lips.

They did have time to wash each other and used the face clothes to wash and they made time to explore each other. They got out and dried each other off.

Taking her by the hand, he led her back to be bed and then pulled her little naked body onto his. Their lips danced together, their tongues deep inside each other. Her hands roamed his body, his broad shoulders, his muscles, along his sides, she felt his hardness pushing against her and could not wait to have it inside some part of her body.

Taking the lead this time, she turned her body 180 degrees and kissed her way up his smooth thighs, turning the tables on him; she licked, sucked, and bit her way up his inner thighs to his shaved balls. She had never thought about a man who shaved his body until him, but she loved the smoothness, and she loved the sensation of their skin on skin contact.

Licking his balls, she took one and then the other into her mouth, sucking and pulling lightly on each, then moving up his thick shaft, her tongue felt each vein until she reached the smooth curved top. Using her tongue on the circumcised head, she tickled the opening and then engulfed as much as she could, feeling the warmness and bulk of it inside her mouth and hearing the satisfying groans and moans of pleasure she was giving him.

With her head squarely between his legs, her sexy little cunt was perfectly positioned over his face. He wasted no time putting his fingers and tongue to good use. His fingertips traced circles on her ass, starting from the outside and working towards the centre, he could hear her whimpers over the noises she was eliciting from him, he had to stop once or twice as her cock-sucking was driving him crazy with pleasure.

As his fingers worked towards her ass, his tongue began on her outer petals, exploring each and every square inch of her warm little box. His nose rubbed up against her little clitty several times and each time resulted in her fingernails digging into his arms and sides as she moaned. Sensing the growing feelings within her, his tongue sought and found her clit, his tongue seemingly knowing her secret combination, unlocking the key and she felt her thighs tightening and her back arching.

She could feel him growing bigger inside her mouth as her own fingers raked his legs and thighs, her nails leaving scratches in his legs, particularly as the deep sensations built in her. With her eyes closed, the colours she felt today where like the deep warm royal blues of the Mediterranean.

At the back of her mind was the clock, but as he worked his magic between her thighs, all thoughts exited her mind as the feelings exploded deep inside her and her body rocked and bucked wildly as she came, and came hard all over his face.

As soon as he sensed her release, he felt his own body succumb to her actions and a thick stream of hot cum flowed into her mouth, she was in the midst of her own orgasm and much of the white liquid streamed out of her mouth and dripped onto the bed.

Feeling like she had just worked out, her heart racing, and her mind lost in the moment, she began licking the extra cum from his body before she felt him pulling her up towards his face.

She helped him and moved herself so they could kiss and share each other's cum, he kissed her, taking some of his own hot cum into his mouth, and she licked herself from his face.

Looking into each other's eyes, the both smiled and nodded, they knew they needed to get ready for their meetings.

Jean had brought a small bag with her just in case she ended up staying the night and they got ready together, he ironed her clothes and then his. He put on his shirt and she did the buttons and did up his tie for him, stopping to kiss for each button. He put on his dress pants, not bothering with his underwear for her, she felt his cock and balls as he tucked it away and did up his zipper.

Jean, started with a simple black skirt that looked stunning on her, especially with nothing underneath it, next was a lacy black bra that he slipped on her, carefully adjusting the cups and her very sensitive boobs. Taking a moment, he tenderly sucked and kissed each one. He had tried to talk her out of the bra, but while she agreed on no panties but she wanted the bra. Next was a black very satiny tank top, and a necklace he had bought for her. She finished with a little makeup and some sandals.

She had gotten better at booking her room on the same floor after their first encounter which helped, just in case they were noticed at these conferences. They kissed passionately for several minutes and she had to reapply her lip gloss. He slipped out of the room and knocked once so she would know the way was clear and headed for the elevator. A few minutes later she exited, and just cleared the room when a gaggle of old hen managers past by on the way to the elevator.

He stood completely opposite of her with the hens in the middle, when the elevator was full, he volunteered to wait for the next one.

Today was the second and last full day of the meetings, but they both smiled at each other, because they knew they would have tonight.

She smiled at him as the doors closed and knew that it would work.