Violett Beane - Paying with Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, nice to see the two of you are getting along..." Steve butted in, "George here has been tested, so you have nothing to worry about. Usually we would ask for a test from you as well, but since we are not in the US currently, we are legally allowed to make an exception. George has agreed, given the short-notice. It's the first time we're working with him, though he has been repeatedly requested by some of our viewers..."

The older man nodded. "See, first time for me as well..." Violett smiled, the older man's charms helping to relax her.

"I hope all this is not too rushed for you. Mr. Russell called me very late yesterday and only gave me a few hours to set this up. We jetted in this morning."

"Guess he didn't want to risk me chickening out, huh?"

George grinned. "Smart girl."

Steve shrugged. "Mr. Russell was of the opinion that more time would not improve the situation. And if the two of you are ready then we can get this started..." He picked the photo camera up from the small table and switched it on. "I figured, since this is your first time, we should try and ease you into this a little. So instead of jumping straight into the action, how about we start off with just taking a couple of pictures?"

"Err... alright?!" Violett replied. Maybe, in a way she could think of this like a modelling job. Just pose, work with the camera and give a bit of a show. Just more of a show than usual. As Steve lifted the camera and started snapping away, Violett put on a wide smile as she angled her body slightly, cocking her hips from side to side and shifting through a variation of poses.

"Very nice!" Steve nodded in approval, "Now turn around for me! Let me see that ass!"

While the wording was a little spicier than she was used to, it really wasn't an unusual request. As she turned around and continued her routine, she felt herself relax a little. The slow teasing of the camera was something she had done numerous times before. She fell into a rhythm, followed Steve's instructions and began to forget about her nerves.

"That looks great!" George commented from the sidelines, watching with pleasure as the stunning young actress displayed her body to the camera. Violett gave him a slight smile in response as she bent over slightly, allowing the camera a particularly good view of her ample posterior.

"Yeah, amazing!" Steve agreed, kneeling down to get a different perspective. "Push your ass out a little further for me, Violett! Now arch your back and look back at me over your shoulder! No, the other shoulder! That's it, perfect!"

Eagerly clicking away, the photographer smiled. Violett followed his instructions to a tee, giving him some amazing material to work with and throughout the session it was remarkable to see her loosening up. Lowering the camera even more for an alteration of view, he snapped and his eyes lit up when he saw the result. Due to the angle of the shot, he had gotten a view straight up the actress' short, tight skirt and to his utter surprise he realized that the nervous, young woman had in fact shown up to this shoot without wearing a stitch of underwear. Steve grinned in satisfaction as the photo he had taken clearly showed the perfectly pink and smooth lips of Violett's sleek pussy, tightly clamped between her pale thighs. Paired with the face of mock surprise that Violett had put on in the picture, it was an amazing shot that would go down extremely well with the viewers: a picture that painted the young actress like the naughty slut they wanted her to be.

"Great!" he nodded, "Now take your top off please!"

Violett froze for a split-second, thrown off her game by the request. She glanced over at George, who watched her with unconcealed interest. While her back was to the camera, he was sitting to the side of her and would immediately get a good view of her breasts.

Well, he's going to get to see a whole lot more in a bit, she thought, shaking off her fear. Besides, she had done topless shoots before, so this was nothing new... She bit her lip and looked back at the camera as her fingers found the white zipper between her breasts, then pulled it down. Inch by inch of creamy white skin was revealed as the lapels of her top slowly opened, all the way to the bottom. Her heart pounding wildly inside her chest, she grabbed each side firmly before decisively shrugging the garment off. Her petite breasts jiggled as she dropped it to the floor.

George let out an appreciative whistle and when Violett glanced over at him she could see the lust in his eyes, causing her cheeks to flush. Looking down, she saw that her dime-sized, light-pink nipples had reacted to the situation, standing to attention atop her pale b-cups. Following her instinct of shyness, she quickly covered her breasts with her hands and lowered her head, letting her hair hide her expression as she slowly turned for the camera.

"You're doing great," Steve complimented, taking more pictures of Violett's hand-bra, "Now show me your face! Move that hair behind your ears, please!"

Playing coy, Violett obliged, but before lifting her right hand to do so, she used her left forearm to cover her boobs, giving the lens a shy smile as she covered her modesty.

Steve laughed at that. "Alright, that's cute! Now please move your hands, show me your tits!"

Sighing, she obliged. Her eyes closed, Violett pulled her forearm away from her chest, revealing her boobs. The sound of the camera's shutter worked itself into a frenzy as Steve clicked away.

"You look fantastic, Violett!" Steve commended, sensing that the young woman was tensing up again. He gave her a few more directions, doing his best to coax her back into her routine before pushing on. "Open your eyes, Violett. Now smile. Lift your arms and put your hands behind your head! That's it! Cock your hip to the side, a little further!"

It worked. After barely a minute, Violett had gotten used to being topless on camera, her smile a lot more natural as she struck her poses. From the corner of his eye, both out of Violett's and the camera's view, Steve saw George rubbing the growing bulge in his pants. He knew that his male talent was eager to get into the action, but his priority here was getting the newcomer to relax and not rush anything in a way to scare her off. George would have plenty of fun in a few minutes.

"Alright, Violett! Ready for the next step?" he asked with a smile.

The brunette's wide, photogenic smile twitched. "No," she answered truthfully, "But I don't think that will change..."

"That's perfectly normal! But let's just keep this going and it will be easier than you think. Now loose the skirt, please!"

Violett sighed. This was it. Hesitantly she, looked down, feeling both men's eyes on her as she fumbled with the small zipper on the side of her skirt. Finding it and pulling it down, she bit her lower lip in embarrassment as she allowed the garment to slide down her hips and pool onto the floor around her feet, leaving her completely naked save for the small pair of sandals.

Steve smiled at the naked actress before lifting the camera and resuming his job. She really was remarkable. While a c-list celebrity at best, the girl really was as close to perfection as you could be. That pussy was certainly a sight to behold! Shaved completely smooth, her sex was little more than a neat slit, her inner lips only barely peeking out. Even with all his experience shooting porn stars and actresses of much higher caliber than her, the sight of this woman, now stripped completely naked, was still exciting.

"Perfect, Violett! You're doing great!" he commended with a smile, as he took full-fontal photos of her. He had her strike a few poses, again letting the familiar routine wash away some of the nervous energy while getting loads of pictures of the butt-naked actress before he pushed on to the next phase, "Now let's move over to the bed."

Violett complied, sitting at the edge of the king-sized hotel bed. She was thankful for the instructions he gave her, guiding her through these unknown territories and keeping her from feeling lost.

"Now lie back, please. All the way on your back! Perfect! Raise your legs. Further! Straight up to the ceiling, exactly! Now spread them, as wide as you can! Spread your legs for us! Show us what you have! Just like that, Violett! Show me that pretty, little pussy of yours!" As he directed her, he registered with satisfaction that she followed his commands easily, putting herself on display like a whore. When she spread her long legs, her supple sex opened and the soft, smooth lips parted in what was the first step from risqué nude modelling to pornography. He was surprised to find that despite her awkward demeanor, her cunt proved to be more than a little wet.

Propped up on her elbows, Violett watched Steve. Her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment as she spread her legs, putting herself on complete display, but while it felt humiliating, she also could not help but feel a sense of exhilaration. The two men's attention was completely focused on her. And other men would see these pictures... would... touch themselves to her. The idea that she could meet some of those people who unbeknownst to her had seen her like this was a potent turn on for her.

"Reach down and spread your pussy lips for me!"

She followed the command without a moment's hesitation. Reaching down with her right hand, she used her middle and ring finger to pull her labia apart. She bit her lip again as she felt how wet she was. Hearing the sound of a zipper, she looked up.

"Holy fuck!" she whispered inadvertently as she saw George pushing his shorts down to the floor, freeing what was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen. About nine inches long with pulsing veins ran along the shaft, which looked to be almost as thick as her wrist and ended in a big, mushroom-shaped head. With his grey pubic hair neatly trimmed, she had a clear view of George's set of plum-sized, wrinkled stones.

The porn star caught her look and gave her a cocky wink in response, grabbing his monstrous member and stroking it lightly. The thought of having to fit that... thing into her body gave Violett a feeling of lightheadedness.

"Alright, Violett!" Steve pulled her attention back to him after getting his fill of shots of her spread pussy, "Turn over, please! Doggy-position!"

Violett swallowed hard at the last word, but complied nonetheless, rolling over onto her hands and knees.

Steve subconsciously licked his lips as Violett's plump, little butt was presented right at his camera. While the slender girl had small tits, perfectly in line with her frame, her butt was quite a lot thicker, undoubtedly her most eye-catching feature. "Arch your back!" he told her and watched with satisfaction as the brunette followed, causing her petite pussy to bulge deliciously between her thighs while her buttocks also splayed, revealing a view at the pink iris of her puckered asshole.

"Look back at me, Violett! I want to see your ass and your face in the same shot! Very nice!" Steve smiled, snapping away as he stood up to get a perspective form higher up, making the blushing actress look all the more submissive as she stared back at him with big eyes.

"Now lower your face to the bed, Violett! Keep the eye contact with the camera, I still want to see that gorgeous face of yours! Beautiful! Now reach back with your hands and spread your ass-cheeks!"

Violett's eyes widened at that request and her blush deepened. Nonetheless she obliged. Her fingertips sank deep into the firm tissue of her buttocks as she pulled them apart, shamefully presenting her tightest of holes.

"Well, fuck me silly!" George muttered from his chair, leaning forward for a closer look as Steve snapped away. The little slut's asshole was a thing of perfection, light pink and tight, it just seemed to beg for attention. Almost a crime, he thought, that the majority of the world would not get to see these pictures.

"Very good! That should do for now," Steve finally said, lowering the camera and Violett watched him as he walked over to his bag where he picked it for a small, professional video camera, "Let's get started with the main project here!" He looked over at George, who nodded signaling his readiness for action.

"On the floor!" Steve commanded, pointing, "Get on your knees!"

"Like a slut..." George muttered with a grin, barely loud enough for her to hear.

Usually, she would have taken exception to being talked to like she was a dog, but now Violett meekly complied, and slid to the carpeted floor, watching wide-eyed as the man switched his camera on and pointed it at her face.

"Are you ready, Violett?"

She nodded, her heart racing inside her chest.

"Aaand... ACTION!"

"Hi, I'm Violett Beane and I'm paying with pussy!" she said straight into the camera, a wide, sparkling smile on her flushed face as she knelt naked on the floor.

Steve nodded in approval, a wide grin on his face as he took a second to pan down Violett's bare body. He briefly zoomed in on her breasts for a screen-filling shot, capturing the small, bright pink nipples in 5k resolution before moving further down.

"Spread your thighs a bit more!" he directed, "Let us see that sexy cunt of yours!"

Violett complied, registering the crude choice of words, but nonetheless she shuffled her knees apart a bit further to allow Steve a close-up shot of her tight, smooth pussy before he stood back up.

"You really are a pretty, little thing, aren't you?!" he said.

A moment of silence followed until Violett realized that apparently he wanted her to answer. She shrugged, unsure how else to reply to such a belittling compliment. "I guess..."

"You definitely are, sweetheart! Believe me!" Steve smiled, his tone taking a markedly sleazy turn, "So you are going to put on a show for us today. Tell me, what are you going to do?"

She took a deep breath before putting on a wide smile, right at the camera. "I'm going to do whatever I'm told to..." The line and its implications gave her chills, but at the same time she could feel just how wet her pussy was. The thought of the depravity of this situation really had its allure.

Steve certainly liked her reply. He laughed. "That's right, Miss Beane, you will do what you are told. You are going to suck dick, you will give up that tight, little cunt of yours and you will get fucked in the ass... have you ever been fucked up your ass before, Violett?"

Her throat was tight as she stared at the camera and she needed a moment to gather herself enough for a reply. "No, I haven't!" she answered truthfully.

"Never been fucked in the ass! Well that's certainly something... Tell me, why are you giving up that pretty ass of yours to us?"

Violett almost frowned, irritated by the intrusive nature of the question and the direction it was aimed at. She only just caught herself, hiding behind her wide, professional smile. However, she could do nothing to hide the deepening blush of her face. "I'm doing this for my boyfriend!" she conceded, keeping her reply short.

Picking up on her curtness and deciding not to push her further, Steve moved on. He briefly panned over to George, who still sat in his chair and watched. "So this guy's your co-star... What do you think of him?"

Glancing over, the brunette hesitated, again caught off guard. When she opened her mouth, George interrupted, a wide grin on his face. "Be honest!"

Violett sighed before giving in, admitting her honest opinion. "He's old!"

Both men laughed at that. "That he is, my dear, you are right! What do you think about his cock though?!"

"It's fucking huge!" she replied, this time without missing a beat as she stared at the porn star's thick manhood. It was embarrassing to her given how much older than her shafthe was, but she felt her pussy twitch with excitement.

"Ever seen a dick as big as that one?"

"No," she admitted.

"But you are curious about it, aren't you?"

Glancing back at the camera, Violett bit her lip. "Yes!"

"Well, then, get over there and introduce yourself!" Steve directed, before stopping her with a sharp whistle when she moved to stand up, "Hands and knees, like a bitch! That juicy ass up in the air!"

Violett couldn't help but glare at him for just a second for his rude tone, but nonetheless she complied. Slowly, she crawled, her eyes focused on George's fat, towering cock. Steve took advantage of the opportunity to get right behind her and get an intrusive shot of Violett's thick booty, capturing both her bare pussy as well as the pretty actress' puckered asshole for the audience as she made her way over. He then quickly moved around her and next to George to film her as she arrived between her co-star's thighs.

"Fuck, now that's a sight," the porn star growled in appreciation, a wide grin on his face, "You know, I did a bit of research on you, watched some of your work on the flight over here. You really look like you're in need of a good fucking!"

Violett briefly glanced up at him before her focus shifted back to his cock. "Well, here's your chance then..." She reached out with her right hand to grab his tool around the base and swallowed hard when she realized that she struggled to completely encircle the veiny shaft. The thought of this monster stretching her tight pussy made her head swim.

Nonetheless she put on a game face, determined not to show her nervousness and proceeded to slowly move her hand up and down, fascinated by how hard this monster felt in her palm.

Steve took a moment to film Violett's hesitation, enjoying the flimsy and obvious mask of bravado she had put on. He had worked with a bunch of celebrities and starlets for these movies and there were essentially two types. Some of them were used to making this kind of deal. They had traded favors with agents, directors or producers to get to their opportunities and getting filmed while getting fucked was just another bridge for them. Daisy Ridley had not batted an eyelid as he had turned on the camera. She had sucked cocks, taken it in the ass and even been made airtight without so much as a second thought, performing for the camera to fulfill her part of a deal.

Violett obviously belonged to the second group. She definitely wasn't used to any of this. Steve had heard her reasons for taking part in this and he could even respect those, but in the end this just made it more appealing. The fact she wasn't a mindless whore made it more special to be able to treat her like one. And Steve knew he had picked the right man for the job...

"Suck my dick!" George demanded, getting impatient with the slow approach the actress took. He was eager to feel those soft, pink lips envelop his cock.

She swallowed hard. "This is it!" she thought. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and leaned in while gently pulling down the swarthy foreskin to expose his bulbous glans. Her small, pink tongue emerged and she gingerly licked his bellend. She shuddered slightly when her pussy twitched with primitive excitement as she got her first little taste.

"Oooh, such a whore!" George grunted, his voice elated.

Violett opened her eyes, glaring up at him, but when she saw him grin down on her she knew that it wouldn't make a difference. Her fighting back would probably just make it a better, more satisfying show for him. Swallowing her anger, she instead slowly swiped the flat of her tongue along the underside of the older man's cock, eliciting another throaty groan of approval.

She started licking along the underside of his cock, gently and slowly. To her relief, the taste was actually not bad, it seemed that he was professional enough to keep himself neat and clean and had showered not too long ago. Also, while she was not a size queen, the opportunity to experience such a porn-sized cock undeniably gave her a certain sense of excitement and it took very little time before she realized that a part of her enjoyed this.