Violett Beane - Paying with Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a whore!" Steve smirked. He slowly walked around the bed to get a closer angle of Violett's bliss-contorted face when all of a sudden a loud buzzing sound made him jump.

"Huh?!" Looking up he quickly localized the source of the noise and he shook his head with a dismissive chuckle, "Oh, really fucking professional..."

Quickly, he walked over to Violett's purse and pulled out her phone, which vibrated furiously. Glancing over, he saw that the actress was too preoccupied by being rimmed to even notice when he checked the display. A wide grin spread on his face as he read the caller-ID and he wasted no time in heading back to the bed.

"Hey, cunt!" he almost shouted to get Violett's attention, who opened her eyes in annoyed confusion, "It's your boyfriend!"

"Wha... NO!" Violett jumped with panic when she saw her phone, trying to grab it from his hands while George continued to hold her down, eating her ass like a man possessed.

"Give him my regards!" Steve laughed as he swiped his finger across the display to accept the call, then tossed it to her and stepped back, filming with a huge grin as the brunette scrambled to answer it.

"Wha... Uh... H...hey!" she stuttered out when she finally got a hold on it. With her free hand, she reached down to push George's head away, but he wouldn't budge.

"H-hey honey! What's up?!" she cleared her throat, trying to calm the panic and act natural as a thick, slimy tongue licked her clenched asshole. She furiously glared over at Steve, who simply stood back and enjoyed the show.

"Yeah, yeah. Shooting was great!" Violett rambled, suppressing a moan as George hit an especially sensitive spot. The old man was feasting on her backside like he was a starving man.

"Y-yeah... ngh... amazing, hun... Lis-ten... can I c-call you ba...?!" she squeezed her eyes shut in frustration when her boyfriend cut her off, apparently determined to tell his girlfriend an anecdote about his day. Tortured, she once again tried to push George away, but he just wasn't bothered.

"Aaaah!" she squeaked before slapping her free palm over her mouth to stop herself when George pressed the tip of his tongue against her tiny opening and it gave way, allowing the old man the first invasion of her virgin asshole.

"N-no!" she stuttered, scrambling for an excuse when her boyfriend apparently had gotten curious on the other side, "It's just K-Kate... She's massaging my... my feet! She's really GOOD!"

Steve snickered. He had to give it to the young actress: she was thinking quick in a pinch...

George rewarded her wit by pushing her hips upwards. Violett's eyes widened and she gave him a pleading look as her back was raised off the bed, lifting her butt higher and higher until she ended up doubled over in a pile-driver position. Only her toes, shoulders and the back of her head were touching the bed while her pink asshole pointed straight at the ceiling.

As George moved into position over her, Violett put her hand on her phone's receiver. "Please," she addressed the porn star, "Just a minute..."

Her plea was answered by a heavy drop of slimy spit splattering against her anus and she gave a whimpering squeal when the tongue shoved its way back in. The helpless look that she gave the camera as Steve moved in closer was absolutely priceless.

"N-nnoooo, I haven't had a chance yet!" she whimpered into the phone while George tongue-fucked her in the ass, "I'll... I'll listen to it la...later on and tell you what I think!"

Tears of humiliation and desperation brimmed in her eyes as Paul, completely oblivious to her peril, kept chatting on while two men had fun with her virgin hole, waking sensations in her that she grudgingly had to admit were amazing. Some part of her just wanted to snap at her boyfriend as he droned on about the techniques he had used in his latest track, but she held back, praying for him to not notice that there was anything off.

Steve absolutely loved this spontaneous twist, making sure to capture it all for his audience while the old porn star teased and toyed with the actress' tight and pink ring muscle, forcing his tongue as deep as he could. When he pulled out, Violett's spit-slick asshole gaped for a split-second before it irised shut again to its original tightness. He repeated this a few times, absolutely driving the young woman crazy.

"Nnnngh!" Violett whined, hating that she loved this sensation so much, "N-no, Kate just... hit a... a spot! Fuck, that's good!"

George grinned down at her, even brazenly winking as he just continued, working her sphincter with his wet tongue. Meanwhile he blindly grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed a healthy portion of the cool gel into his hand, spreading it all over his cock without Violett even noticing.

"No-hooo! Listen, I'll... I'll just call you back, honey, okay?!" Violett pressed out, closing her eyes to focus as she found it increasingly difficult to concentrate, "Yes! Yes! I love you, too!"

With that, Violett quickly ended the call before angrily tossing her phone aside, glaring at the two men who molested her upraised ass.

"God, you fucking bastards!" she hissed.

"Yeah, yeah! Shut up, slut!" Steve dismissed her. Fury from a girl in pile-driver position really wasn't intimidating.

Violett opened her mouth to give a retort, but any words died in her throat when George stood up. Her eyes were drawn to the fat, lubed up shaft swaying menacingly in front of him, glistening in the room's light.

"Ready to get your ass fucked, bitch?" he grinned.

"N... no," she answered honestly. While getting her pussy fucked, she had managed to banish the thoughts of anal sex from her mind completely and instead just bask in the glory of her pleasure, but now that reality was back and nervousness spread throughout her body, causing her heart to race.

"Well," the expression on George's face showed little sympathy and all the more glee instead as he reached down and spread her ass-cheeks wide, again exposing her completely to the camera, "Shouldn't have sold that tight, little backdoor to us then..."

He squatted down and placed the length of his thick, hot cock along the crack of her ass, then started to thrust slowly back and forth in teasing motions. Violett whimpered as his hard meat slid back and forth across her sensitive sphincter, her wide, fearful eyes locked on the head of his cock. How this was supposed to fit was a terrifying mystery to her.

Steve made sure to capture the frightened anticipation on Violett's face as George hotdogged her, knowing that a large portion of their viewership was looking forward to this the most: the gorgeous, oh-so-morally-pure Hollywood actress about to receive a rough and degrading anal pounding from a fat old man. Once he was satisfied with his material he nodded towards George, whose grin widened even more.

"Spread your ass for me, you cunt!" he harshly ordered, making her replace his hands with her own and present herself in this most exposing way. He then grabbed his cock around the base and before he positioned himself he made it a point to drop a huge gob of slimy saliva right down on Violett's petite opening. The actress whimpered, blushing with humiliation at the lewd act. Having an old man spit on her butthole was something she'd never have dreamed of happening before today.

"Look at the camera!" Steve directed when he saw her close her eyes, making sure every iota of the act, from the act of first penetration to the emotions on her face while it happened, was on film. She complied, making his cock twitch in his shorts when she bit her lip, anxiousness and humiliation written all over her pretty face.

George took another moment to swipe his cock through his spit, spreading it out a little more before he finally lined the head up with Violett's hole. The fat dick looked huge, an impossible fit for the tiny, puckered orifice. He felt her twitch nervously at the contact. He smiled.

"Here we go!" the porn star pushed downwards, slowly but surely increasing the pressure on Violett's tiny, spit-soaked muscle, firmly demanding entrance to the actress's anus. She let out a whimper. Her sphincter held tight for the moment, fighting to keep the intruder out, but she could already feel that the unrelenting approach would be too much.

"Oooow!" she cried out miserably, her face a grimace as slowly but surely, her ring muscle succumbed, stretching and widening around George's prick. The first inch of his meat pushed into her butthole, sending sharp pain up her spine, "S... slow!"

George chuckled at the familiar demand. His experience equipped him perfectly to measure his pace, he knew exactly how far to push her, but the first anal experience with a cock as big as his would always be overwhelming. Her pathetic writhing and whimpering would make for a fantastic display for the camera though. Pushing deeper, he slowly made progress until finally, the bell-shaped tip of his cock popped past her sphincter and into her ass. Violett gave a small whine, but he barely paused before pressing on.

"Yeah, just like that!" Steve was enthusiastic as he moved in close to film George's big cock disappear, inch by inch, up the brunette actress' asshole, then panned down to capture the intense mix of pain and embarrassment on her face as she was sodomized for the very first time. Her tiny, pink butthole struggled to expand wide enough to accommodate him.

"Aaargh!" she sobbed, tears of exertion and pain brimming in her eyes, "Pl... Please, I can't... take it!"

George chuckled, ignoring her plea and instead pulling back just a bit to thrust deeper. "She's got a real nice and tight asshole, this slut!" he commented for the camera as he slowly sank his cock balls-deep into her hole, "Those Hollywood producers have been missing out!"

Violett barely heard the vile remark, her mind instead entirely focused on the pain she felt that was different than anything she had ever experienced. Stuck in this humiliating pile driver position there was nothing she could do as she was completely at his mercy. She let out a tortured groan as he drew back, almost all the way out until she felt the rim of his head pull at her sphincter and for a second she thought he was going to stop when he instead pushed back in, rougher this time. She cried out.

"Yeah, fuck that dumb bitch's ass!" Steve demanded, clearly in line with George's intention as he began to pump his hips, thrusting his thick pole into her hole. He had put a healthy amount of lubrication onto his cock and added a significant amount of spit that helped ease things, quickly allowing him to slide in and out with relative ease despite the tightness. Nonetheless, Violett grimaced in pain, biting down hard on her lips to stop herself from crying out, but it did not take long for those attempts to break down.

"Oowwww! Fuuuuck!" she pressed out, overwhelmed by the sharp pain in her ass, "Please! I... Please!"

George ignored her rambled begging and simply proceeded to fuck her. In her defenseless position the brunette was completely at his mercy and had to helplessly take it as he used her asshole. She looked over to Steve, but the cameraman made no attempt to stop or slow the action either, instead he filmed her anal defilement from different angles, making sure that nothing was missed.

"Rub your cunt!" George hissed through clenched teeth. The position was straining for him too and her anus was so tight that it even hurt him, so her loosening up was in his best interest. "Rub your slut cunt, you bitch!"

Steve snickered at the amount of expletives the overweight porn star used. It was a bit excessive by some standards, but it worked for him and it got through to Violett as the actress, still moaning painfully, reached between her thighs to play with her clit.

"That's it!" the old man grunted as he slowly but surely felt Violett relax a bit. Grabbing the lube, he briefly pulled his cock from her ass. Her sphincter immediately tightened back up to its original size, but when George doused it in lube and placed his cock back against it, he sank right back in, all the way to the balls.

"Oooooh! Ohgoood!" Violett whined, her brow still furrowed as she was unable to master the sensations flooding through her. However, she found that playing with her pussy really helped her to relax and let it happen and once she eased up a little, the pain became less intense. Slowly but surely she began to feel more things. Things that had been hidden by the pain but were now coming through. She could feel the fat shaft deep inside her, sliding back and forth and stimulating her nerve endings. The smooth round head deep inside her rectum felt forbidden and strange, but in a weird way the humiliating feeling of fullness was quite addictive.

"That's it! Rub that pussy of yours!" George growled. He leaned forward to get a better angle for his thrusts and fuck her deeper, feeling his big balls slap audibly against the crack of her butt with each thrust. Violett received each stroke with a gasping wail, though the pain was notably getting filtered out. He made sure to periodically apply new lube, keeping the act as easy and slick as he possibly could and despite her initial reluctance he could feel her melt into it. The rhythm of her fingers playing with her clit became much smoother and slowly but surely her scrunched up face relaxed, going from pained to intrigued, watching the old man fuck her ass.

"You like it, huh?" he teased her, pounding her down into the bed, "You like it in the ass, don't you, you slut?!"

Violett bit down on her lower lip at those words, but even still was unable to stop the moaning as she felt that big cock stretch her sphincter. Shamefully she nodded before closing her eyes in embarrassment. Her ears burned as both men laughed. Nonetheless, she continued playing with her pussy in time with his thrusts.

"Fucking celeb sluts, I tell you..." Steve chuckled, shaking his head, "They all want to pretend like they are too good for this, but just give them some good dick and they turn into moaning bitches like that..."

As if to reaffirm the cameraman's words, George picked his pace up and brutally hammered her ass. Violett shrieked and bucked, but could do nothing but take the anal assault he dished out on her as she was stuck in this defenseless position, George's strong grip holding her firmly in place as he plundered her thoroughly.

"Gaaah! OHGOOOD! FUUUUUUCK!" Violett cried, nearly losing her mind as powerful sensations of pain and pleasure filled her body. The bed beneath her creaked with the ferocity of this old man fucking her, using her, turning her into his personal cocksocket. She was getting fucked in the ass to achieve a goal, trading her most private hole away to sleazy men who had no respect for her.

"NOOOOOOO!" she wailed shrilly as the dirty thoughts paired with the harsh pounding sent her over the edge and she succumbed to the most intense, shameful orgasm of her life.

"Yeah!" George roared down at her relentlessly continuing to pile-drive her asshole with all his power, "Cum for me, you bitch!"

"I fucking love it..." Steve snickered, shaking his head in disbelief as he made sure to get all the good angles. An hour ago, the pretty brunette had entered this room, all nervous and prim and proper. Now, she was cumming from getting assfucked, and cumming hard.

He closed in on her for a shot of her scrunched up face which mirrored the waves of pleasure washing over her body as it twitched. Her feet kicked at the air as her legs trembled and George had a hard time holding her in place, ultimately simply going balls-deep in her rectum and holding out, focusing on keeping the actress in her pile driver pose.

"This cunt missed her calling..." he groaned at the camera as he enjoyed his cock getting a massage by Violett's clenching butthole, "She should get fucked in the ass for a living. She's fucking incredible, man..."

Both men watched in awe as the trembling of Violett's body increased to the point of almost looking like a seizure with her limbs flailing uncontrollably. By the point her shaking reached its crescendo, her eyelids fluttered open to reveal that her eyes had rolled back into her head, giving her an utterly stunned look that stayed as she slowly calmed down.

George waited until she relaxed slightly, only shaken by some occasional shivers before he slowly pulled his cock from her ass. When the head of his cock popped past her sphincter, Violett gave a guttural groan, followed by another shudder, but seemed too exhausted to acknowledge it any further. Apparently determined not to let her have any dignity at all, George used his hands to hold her in this piled-up position and spread her buttocks wide for the camera.

Violett's small, pink butthole had received a thorough work-over and Steve moved in to capture how it now gaped open, revealing the pink walls of her bowels as her sphincter very slowly shrank down to something resembling its original tightness.

Only once Steve had gotten a ton of material did the old porn star let go and step back. The actress groaned groggily as her legs finally were allowed to swing back and she could stretch out, but George gave her little reprieve.

"C'mon, you lazy skank!" he grinned, bending down and grabbing a fistful of tussled brunette hair, "I'm not done with that beautiful asshole of yours!"

"Ow!" Violett winced as she was roughly dragged up to her knees, her scalp burning. Her heart was still beating fast as she glared up. He was really fucking her amazingly, but why did he have to be such a bastard? Infuriatingly, George gave her a wink as he went to lie down on his back next to her. Instead of speaking up, he then simply grabbed her by the hips and she gasped as he wordlessly dragged her over to straddle him.

"Woah!" she gasped, struggling not to fall as she found herself cowering atop her co-star, facing towards his feet. Still a bit disoriented she looked around to find Steve moving into position right in front of her, aiming his camera at her for a full-frontal view.

"Stick it in your ass, Violett!" he demanded.

She swallowed, blinking repeatedly to get rid of the blurriness of her vision. She felt utterly exhausted, ready to drop after three enormous orgasms in quick succession, but she knew that she did not have a choice: she was here to please them until they were done with her. It took her a moment before she obeyed. Supported by George's grip on her waist, she reached down below herself and found his cock. It was still slippery with lube as she pointed it upwards and aimed it directly at her back-door.

"Okay... okay..." she whispered, more to herself to pump herself up than to the camera. Both of them gasped as she pushed it up against her sphincter and it slipped inside, her asshole much more relaxed now.

"Look at the camera!" Steve snapped and Violett complied, staring straight down the lens with wide eyes as she slowly sank down George's massive cock, impaling her own ass.

"Ohgoood!" she whimpered as she was stretched again. It stunned her how good this felt, to do something as vile as anal sex. It was so wrong... and she loved it!

Steve watched in fascination as Violett placed her hands on George's chest to brace herself and then slowly skewered herself on his massive cock. This time he slid in easily as she was not tense and instead eager to feel his dick deep inside her again. She took the entirety of his fat shaft inside her on the second stroke, her mouth gaping wide as all those nerve endings fired up into her brain.

"Fuuuuuck!" she moaned, her eyes glassing over as her buttocks touched George's pelvis. She took a moment to collect herself before she rose again and began to fuck herself with a rhythm of long, slow strokes, groaning gutturally on each and every one. She was so incredibly sensitive now, her orgasms had drained her and left her raw and she was pretty much just running on fumes. Her entire body was covered in a thin gleam of sweat, but she kept going, pumping her hips for the viewing pleasure of a faceless crowd.