Viper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also what? It's okay, you can tell me. Whisper it if you have to."

The woman leaned towards Laila's ear:

"She was dripping wet. I mean drenched, and there was a big wet spot where she was laying. And her breasts were out."

"Oh, okay. Was she asleep or knocked out or anything?"

"No, she was actually awake, but like stuck in a daze or, what's it called..."

"A trance?"

"Right! A trance, like she knew we were there, but she was still...rubbing herself and playing with her breasts, and moaning. When she first saw us she said hey, but then told us about how good it felt and how incredible, whatever just happened was."

"So, it sounded like she felt pleasure or something?"

"Yea, but it's clear that she was attacked. I mean it's obvious, isn't it?"

"Everything points to that right now. What else did she say about the attack? Did she tell you all anything about the assailant?"

"Well that's the other weird thing, she didn't really remember much about them. She was just feeling the come down from all the pleasure I guess."

"So, she remembered how her body felt and the pleasure, but not much else about the actual incident?"

"Right. And I mean it's been a few days now, so she's been acting normal."

"Were there any strange marks on her body?"

"Nope, there wasn't a scratch or anything. She's fine, by all accounts."

Laila came into this meeting expecting some outlandish alien story or something that she didn't believe in. She would get her quote, write her story, and be done with this so she could move on to better things and achieving her dream of being a top investigative reporter. But now things were starting to sound strange in a different way, and she was intrigued.

As she continued to ask more questions, she glanced over at the bar and saw a pretty good-looking guy leaving. He had medium length black hair and a dark stubble, and was wearing a white buttoned shirt with three buttons loose and the sleeves up. He was pretty attractive, but she didn't have time for that at the moment. He did give her a glance also before exiting the club.

"Okay, so I think I understand everything that's happened so far, and I'm sorry to hear that you all and Brittany had to go through this. But what makes you think this is related to vipers?"

"Well, I don't know about Brittany and the other girls, but I've always believed in vipers and creatures like that. I even watch this YouTube channel called-

"Creatures Unlimited. I know."

"Yes! And I just think it sounds like some type of alien abduction scenario, doesn't it?"

Now Laila's inner skeptic was being fully activated. She kept herself from rolling her eyes, so the woman didn't think she was trivializing her story.

"Possibly, but couldn't it also have been a regular human who's the assailant? I mean this attack is something that needs to be taken care of, or someone like this could potentially hurt people."

"I just think it reeks of alien activity. I don't want to be friends with an undercover alien."

"I know, who would. Well I understand, thank you for sharing your story, and I hope Brittany will be okay."

"I hope so too. And no thanks to you for listening, maybe with your help, people will finally recognize the existence of the alien viper and stop the abductions."

"Alright, I'll be in touch."

Laila stayed seated while the woman got up and walked out the club. She went to the bar and ordered a drink to sip on while she reviewed her notes, making sure she got everything down pat before she left. Two other guys approached her, with the same hard-on bulging in their pants, but she was busy and needed to work.

As she had everything checked and was leaving the club, she pondered about the woman's story, even more so on the drive back to her apartment. Surely there was something serious that happened, and it was definitely a story with uniquely strange elements, but why were some people so pressed to connect it to mythical creatures like vipers and aliens? There were surely other more reasonable explanations for what happened, although she was struggling to connect the dots. Banking on something irrational and without evidence just wasn't her thing. She would write the vipers story, but she also wanted to see if there was anything else to this incident with Brittany.

It was becoming increasingly advantageous for her and Jessie to go to Club Strobe this Saturday. It might also give her a chance to get some much-needed dick, because although she'd been ignoring men's advances all week for the sake of her work, she was becoming really horny and could use the relief. As she got closer and closer to her apartment, she could feel herself getting moist and thinking dirty thoughts...

***

"Yes, yes, fuck me! Nice and deep..."

Laila was in the bed, naked save for her black tank top, and taking some time to relieve her horniness. She was playing with her favorite toy, a 9-inch dildo that she'd had for a few years and could always rely on. She was thrusting it deep inside her, filling her wet pussy up the way it needed to be filled right now, and approaching her second orgasm. She started with a slow rhythm, letting her pussy get adjusted to its length and size, while she pinched her hard nipples and sucked some of her juices off the dildo. Surprisingly she always loved the way she tasted. It was so sweet and unique, and other men she'd been with said the same.

"Yes, fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..."

Her next orgasm exploded with a riveting force, causing her to grip the pillows behind her and moan loudly as her pussy convulsed around the thick dildo and creamy juices spilled out onto the dick. All her problems and worries about this week were slowly melting away into a sea of pleasure, which was exactly what she needed. After she took a few minutes to enjoy the come down and prepare for another round with the dildo, her phone rang:

"Laila!"

"What is it, Jessie?"

"Are you busy at all?"

"I mean, not really, just you know...playing around." Laila said as she rolled over and sat up a little, still feeling relaxed in her post-orgasmic state.

"Oh, well sorry for interrupting. Please continue."

"Nope I'm good for now, and you already got me up. What's going on?"

"Well, I mean we got to prepare for our legendary outing to Club Strobe in two days!"

"Seriously? You called me in the middle of the night for this?"

"Yes! And now we're doing it. Soooo, what are you planning on wearing on Saturday? Do you have an outfit picked out?"

"Actually, I think I do, and you'll just have to see on Saturday." She said with a smirk through the phone.

"Oh, leaving a surprise? Okay, we'll see about that. You should wear something like really sexy, and something that stands out. Like something with glitter! Or even a bright hot pink dress, not too long. Something like that."

"Umm no. We're going to Club Strobe, not Cinderella's ball. And you know I don't want to stand out that much, we'll be getting enough attention as it is."

"Which it sounds like you need."

"Haha whatever. I'm sure we'll look nice."

"We definitely will. How'd it go with the lady? The viper thing?"

"It went about as good as you'd expect. I mean she's even more of a believer in these crazy myths than you are. Like she really believes her friend might be a human shell for an alien or something."

"Hey, maybe she is."

"Jess come on. But it does sound pretty bad what happened to her friend though. Like it sucks that the police haven't done much or been able to find anybody. It sounds like someone is out there who shouldn't be on the streets. Someone who's fucking with people."

"Yea that does suck, but maybe it was just a one-time thing, and they won't do it again."

"All I'm saying is that I'm going to be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Strange behavior, clues, anything that'll help me find out more. This Club Strobe thing is sounding pretty fishy."

"Okay, okay I know you have work that's related and I told you that's why you should come. I understand, I work for the paper too. But please, don't be 100% on work mode on Saturday, and just be looking for evidence. We're supposed to be going there to have fun, remember?"

"I know, and I will. But you know I can't help it, once I get a scoop like this and skeptical, I need to find out more. I'm not saying I'll shut the whole place down, but I'll be attentive."

"Well pay attention to all the guys that'll be there, and actually engage someone."

"Don't you worry about that, I'll be fine in that department."

"Yes, you will." Jessie said as she and Laila laughed through the phone together.

"Oh, my goodness I didn't mean it like that. Okay, well I'll get back to it. Go back to sleep please and save your energy for Saturday."

"Alright fine, just make sure you're ready."

"I'll be ready party animal. Night."

"Night."

Laila put the phone and stared at the ceiling to think some more. She did need to make sure she was ready, just not in the way that Jessie was implying. She needed to make sure she was extra attentive in a unique environment like this one. This wouldn't be like the hole-in-the-wall club that she met Brittany's friend in. This would be in one of the most trendy and energetic clubs in the whole city. There was going to be a lot of people, a lot of alcohol, a lot of loud music, and whatever other craziness went on with that mixture. It would be hectic to say the least, and finding out information there wouldn't be as easy. She did need to rest, and be alert for suspicious activity on Saturday. She decided to give her dildo another round in her pussy and cum again so she could have some extra sound sleep.

***

"Ahh, Saturday night. What to do, what to do?"

Tristan was out on a cool Saturday night, wandering around as usual and trying to figure out what to do. He knew there was plenty going on, and, unlike on Thursday night when he passed up the chance to hook up with any girls, he was pretty turned on and ready for some action. He decided to head over to his typical spot, the outside of Club Strobe, and wait to see if anyone he was attracted to showed up.

As he arrived in the parking lot and glanced up, he remembered how unique this club really was. The front of club gave a good impression as to what kind of place it was, with its name spelled out in big neon lights, each a different color, creating a glowing vibrancy in the autumn night sky. There were also neon bulbs streaming down each side of the building, with some shaped like drinks and dancers on the walls as well. From outside, he could hear the bass and boom of the music, almost as if he were in the club already. A long line awaited all potential partyers who arrived too late or didn't have a connection to bypass. It was the talk of the town, and for good reason.

"Oh, uh hey!" A woman in a green dress said to him.

"Hey."

"Umm, do you come here often? It's my first time and I was just wondering like how long the wait is, how much? Stuff like that."

"Well I don't usually go in, I'm not exactly their type. Plus, I don't really have the cash to be spending on going in there. But I can tell you, you'll be waiting for a good bit, so I would bundle up and read a book or something. You'll be waiting for a while."

"Ohhh, well that's okay! I was expecting that. But I mean it's worth it, this is the hottest club in the entire city! I can't wait to go in. Thanks, mister. You should come in too!"

"No thanks, I'm good. Have fun." Tristan said in a dry tone as the extremely pumped woman almost skipped over to the back of the line with her friends. She had energy, that's for sure, but he wasn't interested in being with her tonight.

He sat down against a nearby wall, in a darker area concealed from everyone else, and was about open his phone to play a game to pass the time, when he looked up and saw someone who he was definitely interested in. She wasn't wearing the same dark red jacket, but her two long braids, pretty brown skin, and her ass gave her away. It was the girl the bartender pointed out at the club the other night, and she was looking hot.

She was wearing a black leather jacket, to stay warm he assumed, and a vibrant red dress with some black flats. The jacket wasn't long, and only came to her waist, so her ass was in full view in the dress for him to see. He didn't know what it was about her, but he knew she was the one he wanted tonight. A stir was building in his loins, growing in his pants, and he bit his lips softly before continuing on his phone, and waiting for his opportunity to have her tonight.

***

"Ugh, stopping messing with it, it looks fine!"

"I can't help it, you know I don't wear dresses like this often! It feels...weird."

Laila and Jessie were waiting in line outside Club Strobe, bickering already amidst the huge crowd of people and loud bumping music. It was Saturday night, the night they'd be talking about all week. Jessie was wearing a short silver dress with bedazzles on it, and black flats and a denim jacket. Her straight dark brown hair was in a bangs style, and reaching just past her the top of her back. Laila, meanwhile, was fiddling with her red dress while she looked around for anything fishy and bickered with Jessie.

"It feels weird because you haven't given it a chance. Let your sexy out!"

"I don't have a problem with 'letting my sexy out'. It just feels a little different, that's all. I don't know how you even convinced me to wear this."

"Because it looks great! You got to admit, you feel good don't you?"

"Yea, I guess I do. It's good to dress like this every now and then." Laila said with a slight smile.

"I know it does Laila."

"You promise I look good?"

"You know you do, a few guys have already come around to talk to us. Trust me."

"You look good too. And you're lucky you have a friend who told you to a) wear a damn jacket and b) come early so that we're not waiting out in the cold all night. I'm so glad we're already at the front. I'm actually kind of excited to see what it looks like in there."

"It's going to look cool as hell, I know it." Jessie said as she leaned to Laila's ear.

"So, have you seen anything weird yet?"

"Not yet, I mean there's a few people standing and wandering around, but it's a hot club in the city. It's normal for people to be hanging out, it naturally attracts people. But I'm definitely looking out for something strange."

"Cool."

"Now, let's go show these guys what they've been missing." Laila said with a smirk as they paid the fee and entered the club for the first time.

If the outside of the club gave off the impression of a fancy club, the inside just took that and multiplied it by 100. There was a huge crowd of people, each dancing in different sections of the club, highlighted with a different set of vibrant and unique flashing color patterns. There was a blue and purple section to the right, a yellow and red section to the left, a pink, green, and yellow section in the middle and even a special midnight area at the top with black and blue strobe lights donning the mysterious section. Long neon light bulbs lined the walls, along with the club's name, and the DJ was at the top of a balcony.

Laila had visited the club Friday morning, to see if she could talk to the owner and get any extra info about the stories she'd been working on, but it looked completely different then. Now, it was like a futuristic wonderland. Both Jessie and Laila were astonished and spent the first few minutes in the club just looking around and marveling at everything.

"Jess, this club is amazing! Look at this!" Laila said as she started dancing and inching towards the crowd of people. They each had some drinks before arriving, just to get them in the mood. Laila had one more than Jessie of course, but they were both ready to dance and have a good time. Laila especially was curious to see if any guys would stand out to her, so she could potentially have an even better time later.

"I told you! This is why you should just believe in Jess, when in doubt." Jessie replied as she started dancing with Laila and heading towards the crowd with her.

"Whatever! Just come here and let's show everybody what we got!" Laila said as she pulled her friend towards her. It was the first time in a while she'd felt this happy and loose since work had gotten so busy, and she intended to take full advantage.

***

About an hour later into the night, Laila and Jessie were still going. They had danced to plenty of songs, taken some breaks at the bar, both to rest their asses and get some more alcohol in their system, and even talked to some guys in the different sections. Guys were definitely attracted to them and their voluptuous bodies, especially Laila's, and had been grinding their hard dicks onto her ass all night. She was enjoying feeling their hard length pressed against the crevice of her ass, and was getting wet from the teasing pleasure of it. She and Jessie were now at the bar, having another drink and taking a break.

"I'm telling you, three's your limit, you better be careful after this one."

"Oh shush, I'll be fine. This is Club Strobe, we got to live it up!" She said as she finished her third drink.

"This place is really fun, you made a good decision for once." Laila said as she playfully tapped Jessie's shoulder.

"I always make good decisions! Anyways, I saw you talking to that you guy you danced on for a minute, something going on?"

"Maybe. I saw you giving those guys a little something too." Laila said with a smirk.

"What can I say, the boys love me."

"Sure, sure. Well I think I'm gonna head out for a second, I gotta get something out the car."

"What? Laila, you can't do that, it's too dangerous."

"Jess, don't worry, I'll be fine, it'll just be a second. Plus, if we both go I won't be able to be as sneaky as I want to be."

"Ohhh, wait you're going out there to look around?"

"Yes, just for a minute. There's too much going on in here for me to see anything. I need to check outside again, especially now that it's calmed down out there."

"Are you sure? Let me go with you, we can both look."

"I got this, don't worry. I'll have my phone with me in the jacket pocket, see? So if anything happens, I'll speed dial you right away. Plus, there's security right there, and we parked close. I'll be okay."

"Ugh, fine, but hurry back. I mean it."

"I will, don't worry. I can't let you steal the show."

"Speaking of, I think my guy is gesturing me to come back over. Look, meet me back here okay?"

"Okay, go ahead and have fun."

Laila walked outside the club, through more crowds of people, which took longer than it should have. Once she got out, she was reminded of how cool it was, as the warmth of the club left her and was replaced by a chill that ran up her legs. She walked out the club and to her car, and glanced over at the two bouncers standing outside the main doors. Then she looked around the rest of the parking lot to see if anyone, or anything was lurking. She continued to survey the area as she opened her car door and pulled out her lipstick. She did want to reapply some, but it wasn't that serious. She really wanted to see what the outside of the club was like during these hours.

Surprisingly to her, after a few minutes of stealthily looking around, nothing was really going on, just a regular night at a club. She didn't see anyone suspicious, or anything weird going on. When she talked to the club owner the day before, he said something similar, about how it's uneventful outside the club. She was starting to think maybe he was right, but just to be thorough, she decided to hang around for a bit longer and fiddle with some things. Just to get an extra look. At the very least, she would be sure she checked for long enough and get a good rest before going back to dance.