Viper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she closed her car door and was about to walk back towards the entrance of the club, she suddenly felt a really weird sensation on her neck. It was a stinging sensation, like the feeling of something penetrating the skin. And it was really quick, and seemingly came out of nowhere. It left a pretty noticeable mark too, she could feel it as she ran her fingers around it to feel it's shape and consistency.

Ow! What the hell was that? That's what I get for standing outside too long...

She figured it was a bug bite, but it wasn't any type of mark or bump she'd seen or felt before. It was shaped really oddly, but then she realized there are so many kinds of bugs that it was probably just a mosquito bite or something, and would check it with Jessie when she got back inside.

She made sure she had everything with her, checked her car one more time, and started to walk away when a man suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of her and began to grab her hips and feel her ass! Laila immediately pushed him away and got a good look at him. He looked familiar to her, but she was too focused in the moment to remember. As she looked at the man's face, his expression was complete shock, mouth agape and yellow and black eyes wide open. He was stunned. And he only said one thing as Laila got ready to shove him again.

"What the hell, you're not affected?"