All Comments on 'Viral'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

part 2 plese

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gave this story a 4 because it left me wanting more. If the transition had been slower, the relationship between Peter and Michelle would be allowed to grow over time and become more that just pure lust. If Peter had been recovering from a bad relationship, they could have helped each other heal.

gumby42gumby42about 3 years ago

you have the germ of a great story, and you went too fast. Slow it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 3 years ago

me long for something like this happen to me.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

I like the simplicity and straightforward nature of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Part 2

Nice start but expound on the relationship between them maybe even a pregnancy from a permanent relationship between them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really great straightforward story. The way you had the doctor just be honest with him instead of the usual bullshit they try to give you about hope and the famous “you never know, they come up with cures all the time so you might have longer than you think” makes me sick so the honest approach with Mike was a breath of fresh air.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55about 2 years ago

I loved the story. It was well written, easy to read and I wish I could trade places with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have really loved more chapters. You left so many possibilities on the table that it almost seems a waste. It was still one of my favorites that I come back and read again and check to see if maybe you decided to make an addition to the original, guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love rereading this one since it always makes me think about the weirdest benefits of transforming, aside from the body clock turning back to 19. If you went to college and got some impressive double major into a pair of major degrees, you could go back to college and get a masters or doctorate in one or both of the original fields and just kinda spit balling here but I don’t think they mentioned the disease was only men so if women could get it then you could essentially get it multiple times and live forever. If they investigated the disease then they would most likely be able to isolate the cellular trigger which means you could essentially flip the switch every time you start to feel old and bingo!!!, a restart over and over. Now that would make a wild offshoot to this story. Start writing that story tell ‘em J.D. sent ya.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...