Viral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle dried herself off. As she looked at the barren vanity, an odd compulsion to do something else grabbed her, though she wasn't entirely sure what. In her previous life, she'd known women to spend an hour in the bathroom applying various makeups and lotions, but she had no idea where to start. Peter is into all that personal grooming stuff. He always has some kind of fancy lotion. I'll borrow some of his. Without another thought, she opened her bathroom door and started across the bedroom stark naked. She left a few damp footprints in the hall as she walked over to the guest bedroom. The air in the apartment felt cool on her skin. She opened the guest room door and stepped inside.

Peter nearly choked. He was lying on the bed in pajamas, but without his shirt. Beside him on the bed was a laptop scrolling through data tables while he focused most of his attention on the television and snacked on pretzels. As Michelle entered the room, he sat up and made no attempt to hide his disbelief. "My god, lady, what are you do— oh shit. Mike?" Michelle stopped as a wave of new feelings rushed over her. She couldn't remember why she'd come in the room or that she was naked. The only thought in her mind was Peter's naked chest. She took a step closer to him as if compelled by an unknown force. Peter held up his hand to stop her. "Hang on, are you alright? Are you sleep walking or something?"

"No, I just got done in the shower and...I wanted to borrow some lotion," her voice was foreign to her own ears. She watched Peter carefully as he moved, pleased to see his abs ripple slightly, and the muscles in his back bulge as he moved his shoulders.

"You need to go lie down, you're clearly...confused."

She noticed he wasn't getting up and he was bent at a peculiar angle. He was hiding an erection, "It looks like you don't want me to go." Her voice came out as a low purr. She took another step towards him.

"Mike, your brain is all screwed up on hormones. You're not thinking clearly."

"I'm thinking clearly," the confidence in her own voice surprised her. She climbed onto the bed and moved her naked body up towards him, forcing him to recline on his back. Her hand slid up his leg to press into his crotch. Her stomach fluttered as she felt him growing harder under her touch. "Tell me, Peter, would you let me fuck you? I need it really bad, and you said you would do anything to help." Deep in her mind, she tried to think of what her former self would have felt at the moment. Revulsion? Curiosity? She attempted to ask him, as if he was a latent voice deep in her mind, but he was gone. Peter's cock throbbed against her hand through his pants. "I'll consider that a yes."

She grabbed his pants by the ankle and pulled them down, surprised to see that he wore nothing underneath. He pushed the laptop away and helped her undress him. Whatever reservations he'd had moments before had vanished. The sight of his friend transformed into a naked and horny, beautiful woman was not something lost on Peter. In his own obsession with the transformations, he'd developed quite the fetish for the transformed women. His cock sprung free as his pants were tossed aside, already rock hard with a gleaming bit of precum oozing from the tip. The sight of it made Michelle's new pussy gush with arousal. She scurried on top of him, enjoying the feeling of his masculine thighs sliding against her smooth feminine curves. Though she was essentially a virgin, she was no stranger to sex. Taking his cock into her hand, she positioned it at the entrance of her pussy and lowered her hips. Her arousal mixed with his as his cock slid against her folds until it popped inside.

Michelle groaned as his cock stretched her. Gently lowering her body, she dropped her chest down, and Peter instantly took advantage of the new angle. His mouth opened and sucked her nipple in, his tongue lashing against the sensitive but as he sucked and kissed her breasts. She happily pulled his head to her her as she moved up and down on his cock. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever imagined. She'd spent her whole life with a cock and an instinctual desire to put it in things, but this was an altogether other sensation, to be filled up, to watch the man beneath her suck her tits and grab her ass while his cock pulsed inside of her. She could feel the tension in his body building, urged on by her movements and her body. He wanted to devour her, and she reveled in it. She tossed her head back and picked up speed. Peter's hands went to her hips and started pulling her against him harder and harder until he suddenly started to hesitate.

"We should— you might get pregnant!"

Michelle smiled at him maniacally. Pinning him to the bed by his shoulders, she fucked him wildly. Her ass slapped against his thighs as she pounded up and down on his cock. Lowering her mouth to his, she brought him in to a sloppy kiss, her tongue pushing against his until he groaned. He grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her hard against him. She tried to continue to move, being so close to the edge herself, but he held her still with bizarre strength. With a loud moan, he erupted inside of her. Hot, thick cum sprayed into the depths of her new womanhood, and she felt her own dam break. As he pumped cum into her, her body went rigid and trembled in his grasp. Michelle's newly formed senses were overwhelmed as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. She could only murmur and shake as Peter emptied his balls inside of her.

Finally, they both regained their senses. Michelle leaned back, smiling at the feeling of his shrinking cock moving inside of her. "Thanks roomie," she said huskily. "I feel much better."

"My god, you're fucking amazing," he breathed in response.

"Don't worry, you're here for another few weeks. We're going to be spending all kinds of time together." She rolled off him and felt his cum ooze down her thighs. She nuzzled up against him and thought of the man she'd once been. "They were right, you know. It's just the waiting that's scary. This feels amazing."

Peter, trying to gauge how much his life had changed and how quickly, could only respond by squeezing her soft ass.

12