All Comments on 'Viral Sensation'

by g00db0i

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
JumbosauceJumbosauceover 8 years ago
Wow!

Hey g00db0i, just wanted to drop a line saying that you've been putting out some awesome work lately! Daphne is the perfect POV character for a story like this, and you did a great job with it. This is easily 5-star material. I hope you keep writing stories in this genre, you have a real gift for it! Keep it up, man!

spredmspredmover 8 years ago
She's A

She said it all when she called him a SON OF A BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And in the role of Daphne....

No doubt about it. Daphne Rosen. This would make a great Brazzers series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to echo jumbosauce

This was amazing. Feel free to experiment with any taboo situations where sex shouldn't occur. Therapists. Religious figures. Teachers. Bosses. Friends/family members of significant others. What makes the seductions so powerful is when the man has reasons to be reluctant, but is overcome by his own desires anyway.

Your writing style, vocabulary, descriptions, and dialogue are all spot on. I appreciate you taking the time to write up these stories. I know it takes a lot of effort to put these together. Thank you so much. I look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Truly great story. I want to read some more of your work. I want to say a sequel to this would be fantastic, (she carries on in front of the cucked husband, and he can't make her stop...), but it might be best left as a standalone. Either way, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but...

This *was* a pretty *good* story, *but*, I think you *used* something a *little* too *often*. Can you *guess* what it *might* be?

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Great concept. Good build up. Maybe rushed the ending. Still good dirty fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Unlike the other comenters, I was interested in the story and premise, which was good. I would like a continuation to the story. Does she become infected with the virus? Does she become pregnant from all the sex? What happens when Charles finds out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Cummed do many times just by reading it. Wanna duck that milf with my blog cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have the virus be able to infect anyone. It just only really shows symptoms in young men. That way the father can be infected by Daphne and can then go onto to spread the virus at his work while Daphne spreads it at the hospital once she realizes that everyone should feel this good!!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
This is awsome

man you have a grade A story right here well written great characters awesome story and I beg you for a part 2 or another mother son story pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another winner!

This had so many great moments: Slurping her son's cum off her engagement ring before kissing her husband on the cheek. Bitching out her coworker on the phone while her baby boy obediently eats her out. Giving her son a clandestine footjob under the blankets while making double entendres about it to her oblivious husband. Hearing another mother being serviced by her own son while on the phone. All the sexy little details about her feet and heels. Not to mention what a wonderfully demanding, entitled, absolute *bitch* the mother is. Basically, it has everything I love in a momdom story.

Most of all, I liked the addition of the clueless husband. The bits with her wedding rings in particular were extremely hot. I'd love to see cuckolding stuff included in future stories. To me it really enhances the taboo factor of the incest, while demonstrating the mother's dominance and superiority at the same time.

BG187BG187over 8 years ago
who are you?

Rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors

*****

neosamneosamover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Hi

I read all yur stories and I must say you have a great writing skills. .hats off...

The voodoo story is superb too

Wish you can write a story about a boy with his aunt

And spice it up with water sport fetish (if at all you are in to it)

Thanks a ton for your efforts n sharing it to us

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUPER!

You are simply the best! Yor momdom. fetish stories are magnificent! Please continue! Never stop! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 8 years ago
Very amusing.

Great escapism from everyday boredom. Hot story, please continue writing more stories.

homerjayhomerjayover 8 years ago
wow

that was excellent. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT

Your work is simply a masterpiece. Your writting skills are outstanding. You are certainly gifted and i wish you keep posting more momdom, incest, fetish stories in the future. I suggest, though, that you gradually leave these magic, supernatural, unrealistic elements of your stories and focus on more realistic situations, where a mother seduces and dominates her son, neither with the help of magic nor with a virus or stuff like that, but by taking advantage of his fetish and gradually manipulating him. I think, that a Pilot's4029 story, named "Mother's Therapy" could guide you in that direction. Nevertheless, i say it again.. You stories are great.. We donnot want to miss you from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and Fun

Recently read this and caught up with your other stories. Lots of fun, very hot, and each of them with a great hook. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom knows a horny son can fuck all day long!

Friday night and my mom's in bed reading wearing a short robe. Evidently braless the way her hard nipples we poking out. I stand next to her bed in my briefs, my cock hard, it's head sticking out over the elastic waistband. I look down at my mom's great tits, then up to her face. She looks up and smiles because she knows the look, it means I'm horny. I start kissing my mom, as I undo the belt of her robe, then slid it open to each of her shoulders. She wore no panties as her pubic hair triangle that I love so much was in view. I slid down, and stepped out of my briefs, pre-cum was shining on the head of my cock. We both knew we'd be coming many times throughout the night together!

blaster666blaster666over 7 years ago
Bravo!

That was a fantastic tale! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel

Still hoping for one, special focusing on the Laramie family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then? I'm thinking that there are likely to be a lot of fathers out there not willing to just overlook their wives having sex with their sons. And not all will be 'limp-dicked.' The infected and changed sons would be quarantined, and possibly the moms as well, given how well the moms would likely react ro their sons being quarantined, but in different facilities. Studies would be done, and given the situation, those studies might be ethically questionable.

People would not allow a virus that makes mothers and young men incestuous addicts craving their 'perfect' partner sons. Many non-affected mothers would align against them as well. There would be a very large reaction against them, and rights and freedoms would likely be suspended for them, possibly on mental grounds. Either a way would be found for the situation to be reversed, or a lot of people would die in quarantine.

So, what next?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All these positive remarks won't make you a better writer.... they really won't. If you want to read a talented writer, check out something by Xarth. Your stuff is strictly mediocre, and way too long as well. You can keep plodding along, drinking in all the positive comments from the low standard incest crowd, and thinking you're a genius, or you can take some writing lesson and actually improve your skill level. Unfortunately, you can't take a course to improve your imagination. That will either grow better with time or it won't. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well hope she is fertile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous