Virangana Bhardwaj of Chandigarh

Story Info
Indian beauty's orgy with Haitians and Dominicans.
1.7k words
2.57
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Virangana "Nana" Bhardwaj got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. After last night's activities, she was exhausted, and her gut was acting up. The tall, curvy, brown-skinned, curvaceous Indian woman closed the door tightly behind her. Dropping her panties, Nana sat on the toilet and did her business. That's right, pretty girls fart and poop too. There's really no avoiding it. As Nana took care of business, her butt kind of hurt and she grimaced, recalling all too well what left her with a sore ass. Reaching for the toilet paper, Nana wiped herself clean and then got up. Washing her hands in the sink, Nana looked at her reflection in the mirror. Dammit I look tired, Nana thought.

Nana returned to bed, and the others were still fast asleep. Nana's lover Vincent Dubois snored loudly. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man could snore with the best of them. Next to Vincent lay his good buddy Francisco Guillermo, a lanky, bald-headed and brown-skinned young man of Afro-Dominican descent. Francisco had his arms wrapped around his girlfriend Becky White. The chubby, blonde-haired white woman grumbled in her sleep. Just as Nana carefully slipped into the bed, someone farted. Nana looked up and from the way the slumbering Becky shifted in the bed, it had to be her.

"Nasty bitch," Nana muttered to herself as she lay on the bed. Snatching the covers from the slumbering Vincent, Nana pulled them over herself and tried to get back to sleep. A pleasant breeze drifted in through the window. Summertime in the town of Mississauga, Ontario, can be quite pleasant. Nana lay there, unable to sleep. A wicked grin crept into the young woman's face. If only her parents back in the City of Chandigarh could see her now. Nana has come a long way from the wallflower she'd once been back in her homeland of North India. Life is the teacher in all things...

Five years ago, nineteen-year-old Nana Bhardwaj arrived in the City of Toronto from the City of Chandigarh, Northern India, to begin her studies at Humber College. Along the way, Nana met Vincent Dubois, the tall, dark and handsome son of Haitian immigrants, and fell in love with him. Through her beloved Vincent, Nana met his good buddy ( and sometime accomplice ) Francisco Guillermo and his girlfriend Rebecca "Becky" White. At Humber College, they were the Big Bad Four. Together they became an inseparable quartet, sticking together no matter what. Love, lust and friendship bound them together, along with a few other things best left unmentioned...

Nana licked her lips as she recalled last night's events. The Caribana Festival in the City of Toronto is celebrated not just by Afro-Caribbean folks like Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadians and Barbadians but by people from wall walks of life. After Covid stopped the festival for a couple of years, it was back in full force. Nana has grown quite fond of Caribbean food and music. As a brown gal in a sea of blackness, Nana knew that she shouldn't fit in but the Caribbean people were so friendly and welcoming. Yeah, in many ways, they had become Nana's new tribe.

"I'm drunk and horny, boo," Vincent said, as he stumbled out of the Uber with Nana and the others in tow. The driver, a nice older Hispanic gentleman, shot them a look before driving away. College students having a wild night, not an uncommon occurrence in his line of work. Nana, who likes to dance and party but isn't much of a drinker, steadied Vincent as they walked up the steps. Francisco and Becky, also quite drunk, followed closely. The four of them stumbled into the elevator, and Nana punched the button for the seventh floor. The festival had been fun, a bit too much in Vincent's case, but Nana had a great time.

"Come on now," Nana said, as she half-dragged Vincent into the apartment. Nana sat Vincent on the couch, and Francisco and Becky sat opposite them. Vincent yawned and then looked at Nana through suddenly very lucid and very horny eyes. Nana licked her lips and then smiled at Vincent. Gently tapping Vincent's inner thigh, Nana leaned over and licked his ear. This caused Becky to giggle while Francisco cheered like a fan at a Raptors game. Ignoring Becky's annoying laugh, Nana grabbed Vincent's face and planted a kiss on him.

"Hello gorgeous," Vincent said, and Nana silenced him by sliding her tongue down his throat. At the same time, Nana's hands moved from Vince's face to his crotch. Vincent shuddered as Nana unzipped his pants and she began stroking his hardening dick. Meanwhile, Francisco and Becky watched with great interest. The four of them had known each other for a while and as a rule, they share everything. When Nana slid off the couch and onto her knees, Becky grinned while watching her. Nana took Vincent's dick into her mouth and began doing her thing.

"Hmm, my man Vince is having a good time, Nana's really going for it," Francisco said with a grin. Becky leaned back on the couch and gently laid her hand on Francisco's crotch. Raking her long fingernails over his blue jeans, the chubby blonde gal gave her favorite biracial stud the let's-get-busy look. Francisco smiled and pulled Becky into his arms. The two of them kissed passionately. Let the fun really begin...

"My pussy is horny, Francis, if you can't lick it right, I won't let you fuck me," Becky said, clucking her tongue. The curvy blonde slid her dress to her ankles and spread her thick, pale thighs invitingly. Francisco got the hint and nodded. Becky smiled as Francisco got on all fours and brought his face to her crotch. Becky doesn't believe in shaving down below, and while this isn't most men's preference, she doesn't give a damn. Fortunately for her, Francisco likes a hairy, smelly pussy. Nothing like pussy au naturel...

"Your wish is my command," Francisco said, and just like that, he began eating Becky's pussy. Becky exhaled sharply and rubbed her erect nipples after taking off her top. Francisco inhaled the scent of Becky's womanhood and then proceeded to lather her pussy with his tongue. Meanwhile, Becky pulled out a cigarillo and lit it up. Sighing happily, the chubby blonde relaxed and enjoyed as her man ate her out. It's always good to savor life's simple pleasures whenever one can...

"Hmm, how was that?" Nana queried, after giving Vincent's dick a long lick. Vincent's reply was to pull Nana to her feet and onto his lap. Nana grinned as Vincent fondled her tits with one hand and caressed her thick ass with the other. Vincent got up, sat Nana down on the couch and spread her legs. Winking at Nana, Vincent began licking her sweet pussy. At the same time, Vincent worked a finger up Nana's asshole for additional stimulation. Nana sometimes likes backdoor play and that's totally Vincent's thing...

"You know what that ass of yours does to me," Vincent murmured, in between licks of Nana's pussy. Nana moaned softly, feeling her nipples harden as Vincent teased her clit with his tongue. The curvy young Indian woman felt a pleasant frisson down below as Vincent worked his magic on her. As Nana sat there, enjoying this most wondrous of torments, she looked across the room and her eyes met those of Becky. The two women, who previously clashed on occasion, exchanged smiles while getting orally pleased by their men. Hey, sometimes good things happen...

"We both know you love this ass," Nana said to Vincent, as he took a breather, after giving her pussy a good licking. Meanwhile, Francisco and Becky happily did their thing. The curvy blonde got on all fours, and shook her big, creamy white ass at her man. Francisco stroked his long and thick brown cock and then entered Becky with a swift thrust. Becky groaned and began grinding that big ass of hers against Francisco's groin as he fucked her. Passion is a wondrous thing...

"Show me that ass," Vincent said, and a grinning Nana happily complied. Getting on all fours, Nana spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Vincent sighed happily and reached for the bottle of lotion someone forgot on the living room table. Nana yelped as Vincent playfully smacked her ass before applying the lotion on her butt hole. Just like that, the lady was properly lubricated. Vincent stroked his dick and then pressed it against Nana's asshole. Without another word, Vince entered Nana's asshole with a swift thrust. Time to fuck that ass...

"Oh fuck," Nana said, groaning as Vincent's dick popped into her asshole. Vincent gripped Nana's hips and slowly worked his dick into her ass. Nana took a deep breath and tried to relax as Vincent fucked her in the ass. they didn't do this sort of thing very often. Nana doesn't mind fingers or toys up her ass on a regular basis but Vincent's dick is definitely a tall order. Fortunately, Vincent was patient with Nana as he slowly worked his whole dick into her asshole. Finally full, Nana moaned and groaned as Vince fucked her ass. Anal isn't for everyone but Nana and Vince are always up for some experimentation...

"Harder, you fucker," Becky demanded as Francisco banged her. Laughing, Francisco smacked Becky's big ass as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Becky's sassiness in the bedroom always got his dick hard, and now he was going to make her pay for it. Becky's grunts and taunts turned into outright squeals as Francisco went to town on her, fucking her roughly. If that's what the lady wants, then that's what she will get. Francisco even grabbed hold of Becky's long blonde hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Francisco can't get enough of Becky's ass, even if her attitude is salty at times...

Nana and Vincent did their thing, as did Becky and Francisco, until exhaustion claimed them. Somehow, they dragged themselves into the master bedroom and passed out on the king-sized bed. As the others slept, Nana lay next to Vincent, listening to his constant snoring. A few weeks ago, all four of them graduated from Humber College with their varying degrees. Soon they would enter the diverse yet cutthroat realm of the Toronto business world. Nana rubbed her belly, and smiled mysteriously. She had some news to share with Vincent. News that were about to change their lives. Closing her eyes, Nana drifted off to sleep. Some things can definitely wait till morning...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers