Virgil's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started working his dick hard again; I was becoming a full scale cocksucker. I could taste the precum starting to appear on his dick. My wife was cheering me on from the side then I felt Suzie's hands on the back of my head pushing further down on Trent's cock saying, "Suck that cock you bitch, suck my man's cock hard, I want his to come in your bitch mouth."

I must have been doing something right because I could feel Trent's dick getting hard in my mouth again. I was gagging a lot but I was going to follow the orders of the two women and wanted Trent to cum in my mouth. He was getting close and I was using every trick I knew I liked when a woman worked my dick. I grabbed his balls and gave a soft squeeze. I spit on his dick and licked his shaft. I looked up at him as I worked his cock and came off for a second to say. "Trent, please cum in my mouth" then went back to working his cock.

He immediately exploded in the back of my mouth; I choked a bit then refocused and started swallowing his seed. It tasted different not mixed with my wife juices but getting it from the source was even hotter. I was lost within the whole taboo scene. Everything had become a blur to me as the world started slowing down and Trent's dick shot the last few cum loads into my mouth. Now the world was coming back in focus as I sat on my knees with Trent's dick in my hand and his cum dribbling down my face. I noticed my wife had come up behind him and started giving him a rim job, probably to help him cum in my mouth faster. I looked up to see Suzie and Trent French kissing.

As the scene calmed down I set back down on the loveseat while Trent sat with a woman under each arm on the couch. There was some heavy petting but nothing else major happened between us and Trent and Suzie. After a short rest Trent got up and said, "Well that went better than expected, I am all cummed out tonight and have to go back to the hotel and rest up for the game tomorrow, Next time I am back in town we have to do this again. Shanice you're still one sexy slut and your husband is not a bad cocksucker."

With that Trent and Suzie got dressed, we walked them to the door where Trent French kissed and groped my wife one last time before they left. I still hadn't cummed and again I was hard as a rock after 'Trent left. I looked toward Shanice after the door shut but her head was down and she once again looked very timid. I grabbed her arm gently and said, "Are you okay baby?"

Shanice, with her head still down, whimpered, "Do you hate me for how I acted and what I did?"

I put my other hand under her chin and slowly pushed her head up till our eyes met, then said, "I love everything about you and this night. I hope you don't go back to the woman that was afraid to lose me, I want the true Shanice, the college girl without limits."

And with that she hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss. We quickly moved to the bedroom where I got to fuck her used pussy and finally cum. I got to eat and fuck her pussy several more times that night. Every time after I came, she would talk about Trent's dick slamming into her and I would be hard again. We made love all night. But woke up just in time to catch Trent's game and cheer him on.

12