Tales from a BULL 01

Story Info
My Cuckold High School Teacher (short).
1.3k words
4.13
25.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flbull77
Flbull77
15 Followers

*This is my first time writing for this site.. Going to try something different from what I've read, these stories are based on real meetings I've had. Some are exaggerated for entertainment, but know there is truth to every account.*

This one was my first experience and completely true...

I'm 21 years old and driving towards my high school math teachers house at 8:00pm. It's my winter break from college and I'm nervous as hell, she was my high school teacher! This is crazy I thought. But she was HOT, in a sexy milf kind of way. Brunette, average but decently curvy build, pretty face and this sarcastic and down to earth.

To make a long story short (and get to the good parts) this is how it got set up...

I helped her move furniture into her new house when I was still in high school. It was innocent and short, but I had her number... In college, I had heard rumors of her going out with a classmate of ours and I was feeling courageous so I sent her a random text out of the blue.. "Hey Mrs. P! How are ya?"

Not only did she answer back, but she messages back saying how she was thinking about me and how she saw an old photo of me playing high school football in the halls that day. I knew I was in from there...

So we set up a meet at her place for some drinks, it's obvious what we both want Skip ahead to the night of.

I walk into her place and we hit it off, start joking about how funny it is me being an old student and what not. Eventually she starts talking about her recent divorce and how boxed in she felt and how she needed more sexually. "I think I can help" my cheesy young naive self says. And we start to make out... As our breathing gets heavy she says to me "you know I'm technically still married, haven't finished all the paperwork, and I still have the ring".

*She flaunts the ring*

"How does it feel, knowing I'm married?"

"Kind of hot" I respond.

We move into the bedroom and it gets heavier, just before I get her completely naked she moves down and starts to lick and suck my cock. It felt amazing. I hadn't had an older woman with serious skill until that point. She used both her hands elegantly. Stoking my shaft and cupping my balls, she used her wedding ring hand to stroke. I could see the ring and it turned me on to think about her husband sitting at home somewhere while she was slobbering over her ex students cock. She was very animated, and sloppy. I remember thinking "man how does she have that much saliva?" Needless to say I blew my load in about 2 minutes... Just when I said I was going to cum, she pulled my cock deeper into her throat I held the back of her head and squirmed as I felt my cock pulse and fill her mouth and throat. I've always had the ability to produce a lot of cum kind of a gift, but some of the girls I had been with in college were actually turned off by how much I could cum... But Mrs. P took it like a champ, she let it ooze out and she kept sucking and making a mess of her face, she loved the large amount. And I noticed she kept putting it on her wedding ring. "Is that going back to him?" I asked.

"Yea!" She said and laughed about it. She kept licking it up as I twitched from her rubbing the sensitive head of my cock. Then she smiled and went into the bathroom to clean up.

She came back and saw I was still hard, she admired and asked if I could go again... I looked her up and down. She's standing naked, a 40-something year old woman, my high school match teacher. I remember her walking around the class in high heels when I was a horny boy.. And now she's in front of me. A little bit of my cum still on her face... I said "hell yea".

She got my cock wet and then layed next to me and pulled me into her.

"Condom?" I said.

"We don't need it" she said in a whisper, then finished with "Fuck my married pussy".

It felt so good, I had never fucked bare before. Sliding into her with no protection. How wet and slippery it was, warm and wrapped around my cock. She was supple and soft, I squeezed her tight.. her tits, ass, face, anywhere I could grab and admire. I shoved my cock into her harder and harder. We rolled around and moved into a few different positions. I had a steady consistent hard pounding going. But I could feel my cock getting full and ready to erupt again, which made me fuck her harder and squeeze tighter.

She grabbed my hand with hers (I was probably starting to squeeze too tight)

I could see her wedding ring with my cum still on it, in fact there was still cum in her hair and on her face.."fuck my married pussy, cum inside me" she said in another whimper.

In that moment I went a little primitive and thrusted as hard as I could and pushed deep as I felt my cock throb and pulse, erupting inside her. I let most of it empty out deep in her, then I started fucking her again, I could feel my cum being moved around as I continued to fuck her.

She giggled at how I was still hard, but I kept going. For about 10 minutes we laid lazily as I fucked her slowly, my cum still coming out and making a mess. Eventually I got soft and we stopped. We decided to have a drink on the patio (still naked) and talked about life... At some point the conversation got back to her husband. I asked "what do you think he's doing right now?" She grimes then said "probably jerking off by himself".

My cock started to get hard again, she looked down and saw it, then asked "want me to help with that?" She sucked me again, for a long time. It was slower but still sloppy. I sipped from my drink and wondered if her neighbors could see. After a while I realized I wasn't going to cum again. But I liked the way it felt and made her keep going. Eventually she stopped, we both agreed it was a lot of fun and that I'd text her again. But I didn't think it would ever happen again.

Oh man, was I wrong in thinking that would be it.

The next day...

I get a text from her, she wants to see me again, but she had to tell me the truth...

She goes on to explain how she's married and not getting a divorce, but she's not cheating and I'm not going to get hunted down with a shotgun. He knows about it and likes it...

"I'm confused..." I reply.

She answers back saying he was home and in the closet watching that night, it's a kink they enjoy called "cuckolding" this was a new word for me.

At this point I'm a little scared but intrigued. I tell myself I'm not going back this is weird, but I keep thinking about how amazing it felt, and how I was turned on again by the thought. And the thought of her husband knowing weirdly turned me on in a new way... Was he really sitting in the closet the whole time? We had to have gone at it for a few hours? I was twisted. Not sure how to feel... But I texted her back and set up another meet...

End part 1

Flbull77
Flbull77
15 Followers