All Comments on 'Virgin Boy'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Perfect

Every boy should have an April to take his virginity and be as kind and as memorable as you made it for your Virgin Boy!!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
How to save the world

I loved this story and the truthiness of it all. Imagine all the world peace we might enjoy if experienced women initiated and educated young men before they become frustrated and violent. And the supply of clean always-ready cock could be put to good use. Both sexes need good first experiences. Write on!

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Sweet tale

Firsts for anyone (everyone) are unique, full of surprise and excitements. Kindness, arousal, consideration all blend nicely with raw hedonism here. Well told.

CanadianMCanadianMabout 4 years ago
Nice

A very nice first time story. Where was April when I was a virgin? Nice build up and great sex.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 2 years ago

Well written and very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very fun. Similar to my first time. Keep up the great writing.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Good memories, I am sure he thought about you often over the years, and probably while masturbating! ;->

As a side note, I didn't cum my first time either. But we weren't in a hotel room with a whole weekend to play. We were in my car, and both had to get home.

She made it up to me the next day, so I kind of had 2 first times ;->

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Second read,

I read this story at least once before now. High score then and would still score high.

Just a thought, I assume you gave him pointers on how to please with mouth and fingers.

Great story, keep writing and thank you.

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Made me remember myself as a 21 year old virgin losing my virginity to a more experienced 19 year old. 46 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...