All Comments on 'Virgin Brother'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

This is one of the best sister-brother intercourse stories I've read in a long time. A great dialogue; with his sister trying to teach him how to properly arouse a girl and screw her right. She sure got her monies worth with her well hung brother and his huge cum loads. I sure hope Jayla tells her friend Stacey how good he's becoming and maybe they'll both do him ?? More please. Thank you.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Good Job

That was a Hot story .Thank you .

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Hot

Absolutely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

I guess having a big cock is blessing even if you're still a virgin

SiodisSiodisover 5 years ago
A damn good read

Hope to see this turn into a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gay

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME The story made me hard and horny

I thought she would tell her brother she would not let any girl fuck him.

I hope you continue with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but...

Good story, but the "goo" and "slime" need to go. Try to find something better please.

sexygurrlsexygurrlover 5 years ago
Good, but...

I agree with the fact that "goo" and "slime" could be replaced by something better, though "goo" is tolerable for me.

The other thing is, unless this is the opening to a couple of chapters, why does this have an "impregnation" tag?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NICE

PERFECT FOR A SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointing

I cam here for the impregnation tag and there was non to be had i lost my hard on the minute she said she was on the pill. Kinda wanted to see the sister kick her former friends ass to.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 4 years ago
False Info (please remove that)

False tag info, there is no impregnation at all. It was why I read it in the first place.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
It Just......

sucked. Another "boy toy" story. Will these ever end?!?

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Didn't like the lack of respect for his bitterness and pain. Didn't like her pushing him into it either or setting him up or lying to him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I dislike getting instructions from a sister or anybody else.

Latina chicks aree the hottest chicks on earth though...

When I was young a girl named Chella let me play with her pussy.

We never went all the way but I sure had some fun exploring her & I never forgot her generosity to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
443 Followers
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.