Virgin Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

As her head bobbed faster, her tongue twirled in her mouth. Every bumpy inch stroked and massaged my shaft with precision and purpose. Her hands squeezed and jiggled my balls, building my load and making me moan more.

She sucked me deeper into her mouth, rubbing my head against the back of her throat. I ran my hands through her hair and grabbed the back of her neck. She swallowed inch after inch until her lips rested against my crotch. She held herself there, sucking and swallowing as hard as she could, massaging my cock with her entire mouth.

When she couldn't breathe, she slowly slid my dick out, allowing all the slimy strings to stay connected. Globs of sticky saliva and goo gushed from her mouth, drenching her lips and chin in slime before most of it dribbled down her neck and plastered her chest and stomach.

She, again, laid my cock against her face. "I love sucking this dick," she squealed. Before I could respond, she stroked a few globs of precum into her mouth. "Your watery goo taste so sweet, Frankie." She licked the goo off my tip and moaned, "Kiss me."

She lay back, pulling me on top of her. That was the first time I tasted my slime, but inside my sister's mouth, it tasted delicious. I loved the taste so much; I plunged my tongue into her mouth to get more.

I broke our kiss to stare into her green eyes again, and she grinned at me. "Ready for your next lesson?" I leaned down and kissed her softly. "Kiss me lower," she commanded.

Obediently, I began making my way down her body, softly kissing and biting down her neck and chest. I stopped at her jiggly, soft tits and sucked her nipples again. She rubbed the back of my neck, as I wrapped my arms around her waist and lightly bit each nipple until she moaned. Her body trembled with exhilaration as my teeth gently pinched her cocoa nubs.

When she begged for more, I continued kissing my way down her body until I came across her sexy belly button. After making her stomach clench from kisses, I hopped my tongue through her belly ring and gently pulled. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair until her body quaked with anticipation.

Anxiously, she pushed my head towards her heavenly aromatic vulva. The thin, satin polka-dotted fabric did nothing to conceal her intoxicating fragrance. I pressed my lips against her wet panties and hummed, vibrating her sweet-smelling slit. She aggressively pulled my hair and whimpered, begging me to stop teasing her.

I slowly slid my fingertips into the band of her panties and pulled them down. Her blissful scent filled the room as the lingerie fabric revealed the prettiest caramel pussy. She let go of my hair and stared into my eyes as I slowly pulled the satin up her legs and over her feet. Our eyes stayed locked as I leisurely kissed and licked my way back up her legs until I felt her sopping bush against my lips.

Unlike the girls in porn, Jayla had a thick, barely kempt bush. Only the outsides were neatly trimmed; the rest of her bush was wild and curly. Not all of her pussy was covered in hair, just the part right above her clitoris; a long, wide stripe of gorgeous Latina landscaping.

On instinct, I slid my tongue the length of her slit. "Wooh!" she squealed.

"Is that your clitoris?" Before she answered, I licked her clit again. "I know what to do."

As I leaned my head down and wrapped my lips around her twitching hood, she grabbed my face and pulled my mouth away.

"No, you don't." She let my face go and sat up. "First, that's not a good pussy-eating position."

I begrudgingly moved off of her and kneeled at the edge of the bed. She moved closer to the edge and placed her legs on either side of me. Her heavenly scent lured me back to her juicy flower, and I stared doe-eyed at her pussy until she instructed me to do otherwise.

"Here," she handed me a pillow. "Kneel on this. I don't want you complaining about your knees halfway through." I put the pillow under my knees while she placed a pillow under her lower back. "Second thing you need to know: there's more to woman's pussy than her clitoris."

She grabbed the back of my neck and guided my mouth. "You smell so good," I groaned.

"All you guys say that," she joked. "Now, don't just lick my clit; lick my entire pussy. Find every hot spot you can." She pulled my face into her wet cunt. "Thoroughly lick and kiss and suck every part of my juicy cunt until you hear me moaning hard. After you find all of my hot spots, find my pussy's rhythm; build me up before you go after my clit."

Adhering to her advice, I softly flicked my tongue inside the folds of her blossomed vulva. She tasted sweet and warm, like a honey-caramel pie. Instinctually, I wrapped my hands around her thighs and pulled myself deeper into her sweetness.

She let go of my neck and fell back as my tongue searched her labia, licking across her lips and over her folds. I lightly tapped the edge of her twitching entrance, just to hear her moan and make her hips quiver. The more my tongue and lips explored her wet pussy; the more it felt like I was making mouth-love to her cunt.

I looked up and watched her squirming like a worm. My tongue darted into her sweet cunt for just a second before licking around her twitching hole. Her hips bucked and slid my tongue back inside her, forcing me to taste the full range of her sweetness.

I pushed my tongue deeper, tongue fucking her until her thighs were shaking against me. Her heavenly elixir streamed out of her and into my mouth as I lightly sucked her hole. She quivered and bucked against my face, throwing her pussy into my mouth as she filled with ecstatic elation.

When she reached down and grabbed two handfuls of my hair, I slid my tongue up her slippery slit and struck her clit. Her moans turned erratic, signaling her rush towards an orgasm. As I wrapped my lips around her pulsing hood, my tongue slowly circled her little hot spot.

Her body tightened as her pants turned to screams. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!" she screamed in Spanish. Her sexy cries of Spanish passion filled the room. "Don't stop," she yelled. "Keep going; make me cum!" I felt her wet labia vibrating as she filled with euphoric ecstasy. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

She forced my mouth off her clit as she twitched out of control. Her hands protected her hypersensitive pussy while her orgasm whipped through her body. I softly kissed up and down the insides of her thighs until her body was only slightly convulsing. After a few more minutes of aftershocks, she pulled her hand away from her engorged, dripping pussy.

"That was mind-blowing," I moaned before kissing her still trembling pussy. "Your pussy tastes sweeter after you've cum."

She lifted her feet onto the bed and sat up on her elbows. "No one's ever made me cum like that before," she giggled. "You're better than all of my ex-boyfriends combined." As I drank from her sweetness, she pulled me away from her cunt. "Leave it wet; I'm going to need all that juice."

She pulled me on top of her and shoved her tongue in my mouth, tasting herself. We both moaned as my hard shaft pressed between her throbbing labia. My cock oozed copious globs of precum between her twitching lips.

"Please, let me fuck you," I begged between kisses.

"Why do you think I told you to leave me wet?" she laughed.

I stepped out of my briefs as she moved to the center of the bed. She opened her legs and ran her fingers up her dripping slit. In seconds, I was on top of her again, kissing and moaning in her mouth. Almost immediately, her swollen pussy lips wrapped around my throbbing shaft like a hot dog bun.

She kissed me again while rubbing her slippery pussy up and down my enlarged shaft. My dick oozed profusely, coating the inside of her folds with more precum. Her extraordinarily wet thighs and bush rubbed vigorously against mine as we grinded.

We groaned like wild animals as we coiled and kissed. In the throes of our manic grinds, my cock slid against her opening. As our bodies rhythmically swirled, my hungry cock slipped into her slippery tightness.

"Holy shit!" she squealed. "You're so fucking big!"

I looked down and saw only the tip squeezed inside her tight pussy. "You can take more?" I laughed.

She looked down and rubbed the outsides of her swollen vulva. "Go slow," she moaned.

My cock was throbbing harder than it's ever throbbed before, but I managed to slide the rest of my oozing head into her twitching cunt. She moaned as my bulbous tip stretched her tight hole, soaking her silky walls with precum the deeper I pushed. Her lustrous grip wrapped salaciously around my girth, overwhelming me with a burning desire.

With four inches to go, I thrust my full length as deep as possible. Within seconds, my over-eager dick was pushing against her cervix. She violently dug her nails into my stomach and pushed me away.

"I said go slow," she groaned while curling up in a ball and covering her pussy.

I leaned up and watched her squirm. "I know, but your pussy feels so fucking good. What's wrong with you; you should've loved that?"

"You hit my cervix, cabrón."

"Don't girls like that? Whose dick has ever been that deep inside you?"

She looked up at my smiling face and slapped me. "It's not funny; that fucking hurt."

Immediately, I felt terrible. "I'm so sorry; I thought chicas like that shit."

"No, we don't fucking like that shit." She rolled back over, slowly rubbing her plump, wet lips. "Go slow this time," she demanded. My shamefully bulging cock dangled inches from her quivering womanhood. "Don't ram it in there; wait for my pussy to stretch and get used to your size."

I grabbed her thighs and watched myself slowly push into my sister's hot haven. Her pussy was super tight, wrapping around my dick like liquid velvet. Every muscle in her cunt vibrated inexorably as inch after inch breached her heavenly honeyed-hole.

Again, I felt my entire body charge with virginal passion; the thrill of finally fucking a woman consumed me. I wanted nothing more than to grab her hips and start thrusting like a machine. She saw my body flexing and squeezed my cock with her commanding grip. Though her powerful squeeze reminded me of her instructions, it also fueled my ever-increasing fervor.

When I felt her soft, soaked pubic hair intertwined with mine, I leaned down and softly kissed her. She responded to my kiss with a sensual grunt, letting me know how good my cock felt inside her spasming slit. I calmly lay on top of her, carefully burying my cock deeper while getting into a thrusting position.

"How should I fuck you?" I asked.

"Fuck me slowly; let me feel your girth," she lightly whispered.

Following her instructions, I carefully pushed my hips forward just enough to make her moan. When her hips jiggled and tensed, I lightly pulled back until only my oozing head stretched her. When she quivered and clawed at my stomach, I cautiously pushed forward until I felt her hips tremble. She whimpered and shrieked as my girthy inches slowly and repeatedly augmented her constricting, mellifluous cunt.

I planted my hands next to her head and matched my thrusts with her moans. When her body arched, I pushed forward slowly; when she trembled, I pulled back slowly. Again, our bodies found a harmonious rhythm. She slid her hands down my back and cupped my ass, adjusting the angles of my thrusts.

Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten. "I can't hold it," I groaned. "I'm about to cum!"

She ran her quivering hands down my sides and put them on my hips. I felt her softly pushing on me, but she was convulsing so hard; I couldn't figure out what she was trying to do. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her moans turned to high-pitch shrieks.

"Oh fucking god," she moaned.

Her entire body rattled beneath me, quivering wildly. She held onto my hips and dug her nails into my sides as she came. Her orgasm nearly pushed me into my own as her pussy tightened, her grip stroking my cock from tip to base.

Her orgasm didn't last long but was powerful enough to make both our bodies shudder. Despite my building load, I continued pumping, thrusting into her tightened, cumming cunt. Before my orgasm erupted, she pulled my hips into hers.

"Hold still," she whined. "I'm going to teach you how not to cum so fast." She warmly rubbed my back while massaging my cock with her tightness. "Let your dick get used to being inside a pussy. Feel how my muscles stroke and grip you."

"You're the best teacher in the world," I groaned while savoring her tightness.

"You're too cute," she replied. She planted a soft kiss on my lips before wrapping her arms around my neck. "Ooh, shit, that felt good," she moaned, as my cock throbbed and shifted inside her. "Wait! Guys always start thrusting too quickly and end up cumming too fast. Just stay still until you calm down."

I laid my head on her shoulder and felt her pussy twitching around my girth. Every inch her gripping hole squeezed and massaged my shaft, pushing thick globs of precum out into her welcoming haven. My dick palpitations increased, causing pain as I struggled not to blow my load inside my sister's hot cunt.

"What if I cum inside you?" I scarily asked.

"Don't worry; I'm on birth control."

Once my cock throbbed normally, I continued pumping her pussy. She instantly responded by tightening again, stroking more burning hot precum-lubricant into her slippery slide.

"Fuck me faster, mano."

With her permission, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster, rocking the bed a little. She opened her legs wider and placed her ankles on the back of my knees. Her trembling hands rested on my arms, using them as braces as her body filled with euphoric ecstasy. This time, I watched closely as she bucked and rocked her pussy on my thrusting cock.

We struggled to maintain our kisses as she whimpered harder, begging in Spanish for me to fuck her harder. Spellbound by her instructions, I leaned up and thrust deeper, slamming my dick into her hot cunt, all while maintaining pleasurable respect for her cervix.

The bed rocked harder and squeaked as our bodies bounced and bucked on the old mattress. Sounds of our wet bodies echoed around the room; the smacking of our wet crotches, louder than anything. Our sweaty bodies swayed and smashed as every deeply penetrating collision pushed us closer to the edge.

She licked her lips and tried to muffle her moans. The deeper my dick stretched her pussy; the harder it was to muffle her screams. Eventually, she stopped trying to conceal her enthusiasm, and she screamed loud and proud, filling the entire house with her cries of orgasmic passion.

Her little, perky tits jiggled on her chest, her hard nipples rubbing against me. She dug her nails into my skin and scraped down my arms, leaving passion marks as her body tightened and convulsed. Every passing second brought harder contractions as her dripping pussy squished and queefed. As her moans deepened, her toes curled, and her legs shook uncontrollably.

I leaned down and bit her ear. She grabbed the back of my neck and held my head, moaning as my thrusts drove her pussy crazy. We bucked and arched, as I hammered my cock faster and deeper; yet, we stayed away from her forbidden deep.

She pulled my hair and screamed as my cock invaded her depths further. Just before hitting her cervix, her pussy tightened and stopped my pounding cock. Her body went insane, bucking and curling wildly, consumed by passionate lust and overwhelmed with jubilation. My cock struggled to continue thrusting into her silky snatch as she ascended into the most blissfully orgasmic rapture.

In her elated state, she screamed my name, begging me to make her cum harder. I buried myself deeper and rocked the bed harder, slamming the headboard into the wall. Her body jumped in pain as I, again, struck her cervix. The pain quickly turned into blistering pleasure, intensifying her rapture. She hollered in pleasurable pain as my girthy length brought her immeasurable delight.

"Don't stop; don't stop!" she yelled.

I slid my hands up her trembling figure, feeling her tremor-ravaged body quake until I reached her waist. She groaned as I slid my hands to her back and pulled her against me, holding her tightly and tirelessly stroking the deepest part of her sweet, slippery slide.

As she squealed and jerked beneath me, her pussy vibrated my pounding cock from base to tip. My balls constricted, and a gut-wrenching knot tightened my stomach. She could feel my throbbing dick swelling more and squeezed her convulsing pussy.

"Cum inside me, Frankie! Don't hold back," she shrieked. "Fill your sister's cum-hungry pussy!"

Before I could react, my balls tightened and forced all of my cum through my swollen cock. As I pumped into her wetness again, thick streams of jizz flooded her honeyed hollow. She squealed as she felt the hot liquid plastering her silky walls.

"Oh Dios mio, Jayla," I screamed. "This feels fucking great," I cheered as my dick pulsed, releasing another rope of cum. Her wetness turned gooey as she continued cumming on my gushing cock. "Oh mierda, I can't stop cumming," I yelled as my balls continued firing rope after rope.

Her pussy convulsed and tightened as she filled with cum. She arched her back and bucked her hips into my thrusts, further milking me. Every time my dick pulsed, I felt her twitching pussy's tight grip quivering around my gushing head.

My cock swelled more, becoming so engorged; it hurt to thrust. I pulled my spewing my cock out of her twitching cunt and stroked it as hard as I could. With every stroke, thick ropes of cum flew from my tip and landed on her.

She looked down and moaned as I continued blowing hot seed all over her body. After firing more than five more big ropes of jizz, I stroked harder and shot cum on her face. She jumped and flattened as cum splashed her face; some even landed in her mouth while she moaned.

The sight of her cum-drenched body filled me with delight. My orgasm seemed endless, blowing stream after stream until she was nearly drowning in my man goo. She giggled and rubbed the cum into her skin like lotion while moaning for me to cum harder. Cum continued flying out of my dick like a geyser until my balls hurt.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I slid my softening cock back in Jayla's hot, goo-leaking pussy. Once inside her warmth again, my cock sprang back to life, throbbing inside her. She moaned as she felt my dick diving deeper into her cum-flooded cunt.

"Dios mio," she moaned. "Where did all this cum come from?" She laughed, displaying her cum-covered body.

"Your perfect pussy pulled it out of me."

She reached down and rubbed her cummy pussy lips. "Can you cum like that again?"

I swirled my hips against hers, twirling my cock inside her silky hole. "Only one way to find out."

I kissed her cum-coated lips, tasting myself in a thicker quantity. She returned my kiss and pulled my body against hers.

"Oh, and by the way..." She broke our kiss and grinned at me while biting her tongue. "I did send Stacey that picture," she laughed.

"Good," I groaned. "Now, I get to fuck her too," I laughed before slamming her cock into her sweetness.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12