Virgin Cock Exposed! Ch. 02

Story Info
Little sister takes it to a whole other level.
4k words
4.1
22.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower, I changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I was locked in my room wondering what to do next. My ass was still hurting a lot. I was used to spending hours in my room jacking off to porn and pictures of my classmates on Instagram. I had masturbated in school once when I saw a girl's skirt ride up due to wind and I saw her thighs. I had tried sneaking up on Natasha having sex with her boyfriends. I masturbated thinking about my teachers, cousins, aunts, my friends' girlfriends, their moms, and especially I had on many occasions masturbated thinking about my mom and my sis.

I had always wanted to show my dick to all those women. But I had imagined the women in my dreams to be impressed with my cock, not laugh at it?! How could they laugh at my cock? Is it really that unimpressive or could it be that they were too surprised or something? Come to think of it, Kendra did give me 'that look' before she and Natasha spanked me. Was she turned on by it? And how did Natasha know I'm a virgin?! Whhat, when, h-how did she find out? How many dicks has she seen? How many has she taken?

I sat there for about half an hour when I heard my mom's car's horn go off. She was back home. My heart was pounding, I was afraid that those two bitches might tell her everything, so I stayed in the room for a long time. After waiting a long time, my mom called for me and asked me to come out. My heart was racing, but I also knew that sooner or later I would have to go out. So I pulled myself together and walked out.

I came out of the room and walked downstairs. My mom was in our kitchen, she saw me and gestured to me to come to her. My heart was racing.... but I was glad when she asked me to pick up the tray full of margaritas and come outside to the patio with her. Mom picked up some food and walked outside. She seemed to act normal. Learning that they hadn't told her anything, I felt comforted. I picked up the tray but I almost didn't wanna go out.

How could I face those two again? They had seen my most private part. The part that dangles between every guy's legs inside their pants, concealed from the outside world. They had seen it all. I pondered how awkward a pornstar must feel when walking into a room full of people, knowing full well that every single person in the room has seen her pussy, her ass and her boobs. And especially how awkward it must be for her to face her family members knowing full well that her father, her brothers and even her mother have seen her fingering her pussy, squeezing her breasts, licking her nipples, sucking a dick, bouncing up and down a dick, and moaning like a slut. She must realize that her father, her brothers and anyone else she knows have stroked their cocks thinking of her and ejaculated a dozen times. I was distracted out of my analysis paralysis when I heard mom call out my name. I walked out the kitchen right away.

So as I approached them with a tray of drinks, Kendra, who had snuck behind me, grabbed my waistband for the second time that day and before I knew it, pulled my shorts down my butt and flaccid penis. Showing Natasha and my mom my you know what. My sister howled with laughter, as my own mom just stood there with her mouth on the floor as she was eyeing my penis. After some extended seconds, she looked up and away, plus a grin formed on her face as she tried to cover her mouth with both her hands. My mom exclaimed, "What the heck!?". She turned around trying to conceal her smile.

"Oh my god! Dave cover yourself"

I put the tray on the floor and pulled my shorts up as fast as possible. And just as fast, I ran back into my room at full speed, away from the three amused gals. I entered my room, threw myself on the bed and started crying my eyes out under the covers.

I layed there as images of everything that happened flashed through my mind. My whole world fell apart. First Kendra exposed me in front of my sister, then in front of my mom. I will never be able to face them again. Both my mom and younger sister had now seen my tool and they laughed at it. My mom, my sweet mom and my sister who used to look up to me. I was being reminded by my subconscious of all those times I had spent in my room jerking off, and perving on the very woman who gave birth to me. Realizing how shameful my actions were, feelings of regret rushed through my mind. But then again, how could I resist myself? She is soooo hot.

Then surprising myself as I quickly developed an erection, I reached down my shorts and began stroking my shaft under the covers on my way to another orgasm, when I heard a knock on my door. It was my mom.

"Dave! We're sorry, all right honey? We just wanna talk".

I screamed back, "I DON'T WANNA TALK!"

"Honey I'm so sorry, the girls are sorry too."

Natasha joined in, "Hey I'm sorry, we were kidding around, it's no big deal"

Kendra: "Yeah you'll forget about it in no time"

Mom: "Dave please open the door"

"NOO!! GO AWAY!!" I shouted. I was pissed. Why wouldn't I be?

Natasha: "Come on dude"

"JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!!"

I waited for them to say something, but I heard nothing. I figured they had left. I spent the entire remaining day in my room, wondering how things went so wrong so quickly. I didn't even have dinner that night. I was feeling a mix of shame, embarrassment, arousal, and defeat. Although I did treat myself to two more orgasms that evening. I didn't know what I was going to do. The next day, it was morning, I hadn't heard from my mom or Natasha, I was sitting in my computer chair in front of my PC playing Danganronpa. I needed to distract myself somehow, when I heard another knock on my door.

"Go away!"

Natasha: "Hey it's me."

She opened the door and entered with a tray of food. She had her hair tied back in a bun. She was wearing a tight full-sleeve olive t-shirt that hugged her body and pink booty shorts and nothing else. She placed the food on the computer table, and I spun my chair to face her.

"Hey, I'm sorry ok? Mom's really upset. She's pissed at me and asked me to get Kendra out."

I didn't respond.

"Just forget about it, you know. I won't ever mention it. We can just... forget it ever happened."

"Why did you do it? How could you do it? I'm your elder brother! How could you... fuckin.. do that to me?" My voice raising with every question.

"Look, I.. get it. I went too far. It was just some adult fun. You've been to college, you must know."

"Riiiiighhhtt", I replied in the most passive aggressive way possible.

"Bro, let's just... put it past us, that's all I'm saying. Sooo... we're cool?"

I sat quietly and thought for a moment. I hadn't noticed but as I was busy thinking, I was staring at her legs. Suddenly I heard her cough, a fake one, so I looked up and noticed that she was looking directly at me. I was caught red handed, dumbfounded, I looked around.

"It's ok," she said, smiling. I blushed.

I continued, "Alright, I guess I can forgive you. But..."

"Butt?"

We both chuckled.

"But since you have seen me,... I wanna s-"

"You want to see me naked?"

I was shocked to see her be so upfront about it.

"Don't pull that shit on me dude", She fired back.

"But..."

"Fuck off!"

She showed me the finger and started to leave.

I stood up and tried to stop her with, "But you've seen my..."

She looked back. "What? Your what? Say it"

"My penis"

She was about to walk out, but then she stopped. She turned around and stood in front of me. She pulled out her right hand, inserted her fingers in the front of my waistband, and pulled it out. I looked inside and my cock was still soft. She peered inside too and said, "And now I've seen it again". She let my waistband go and was about to walk out the door. For the 2nd time she stopped in her tracks, turned her head towards me and said, "You know what, you really are a loser".

She looked outside the room, down the hall, then came inside, and locked the door behind her. She came and sat down on my bed. Natasha pulled her phone out from her pocket.

"What are you doing?"

"Just shut up for a second"

Ding! My phone rang.

"Go ahead! Check your phone, see what I've sent you"

I was confused, I picked up my phone and it was a video. I looked at my sister and her face was completely blank. I played the video and I couldn't believe it! It was a video of me. And not just any video, it was a video of me sitting in my computer chair in my room, I had my pants down and I was stroking my cock. Quite furiously, while I had a picture of Ashley up on my computer. Ashley was my highschool classmate. I was mortified. There wasn't much light in the room and it looked like someone had filmed it while standing by the door, through a small crack in the door to be more specific. My dick wasn't too clearly visible but one could make out the shape and proportions of it. My mouth was on the floor as Natasha said, "It's you. I recorded that last year".

"Wh- Whe- Wha-, I... I mea.." was all I could muster.

"You've always been like that, a fucking pervert. I know you wank it all the time in your room, mom knows too. We both do and we have for a long time. You weren't very careful about it either, now were you? We didn't mention it in your face, so you probably thought fuck it. You're not that smart dude, and you definitely are a nerd but you're not that fucking smart. Now drop your shorts".

"What? Why?" At this point, the little dignity I had left in me just ran off.

"I was trying to be nice earlier, you asshole. I thought we could make up but you wanted to see me naked. That ain't happening. I'll move out with Kendra."

"Yeah but you still haven't answered why I-"

"So I want to capture that little dick of yours before I leave. The video I have right here is a year old already, I need to update the footage" she laughed at that last statement.

"Wh-Why do you even have that on your phone?"

"Shut up and drop em"

I didn't want to but I had no other choice. She probably showed me that video not only to humiliate me but I was sure she'd blackmail me if I refuted. But there was one more problem, I was hard again from the lecture she gave me. But I knew I had to act quick, so I did what I was told. I lowered my shorts down my thighs with one hand but I had my dick covered with the other. I stood in front of her with my trunks down at my feet and I was covering my erection with both hands.

"Take off your shirt too", ordered my younger sister, supporting a slight smile.

I lifted my shirt up with one of my hands, when she shouted, "Both of your hands!"

I looked back at her and her eyes were glued to my hand covered penis and balls. I was reluctant but I freed them eventually. An "Aah!" escaped from Natasha's mouth as my engorged cock came into view. And now I stood there completely naked with only my shorts covering my feet.

Natasha snapped her finger and ordered, "Stand back a little". I did, as I heard the sound 'click!' from her phone.

"Turn to your side" commanded Natasha. I did so and 'click!'

"The other side". Ok I said. Click!

"Turn around". Click!

"I might as well capture a video while we're at it. Pull your shorts back up" snapped Natasha. I was like, "huh?" but I complied nonetheless. I felt relieved for a sec but then she said, "Now drop them back down, slowly." laughed Natasha. I did, and as I revealed my cock, Natasha said, "here comes the pp".

She then asked me to repeat the same thing thrice. Once from both sides and once with my back turned. I did as I was told. I pulled my shorts back up over my penis, turned to my side, and slowly pushed my shorts down. My waistband revealed my pubic region on its way down, my ass came out of my trunks and then my erection basically popped out of my shorts and bounced up and down, then I pushed my waistband to the floor. I did the same with my right side to the camera and my rear facing the camera. When I thought it's finally over, Natasha told me to repeat the same procedure again but this time, I was to pull my shorts down as quickly as possible below my privates and she asked me to let go of my waistband midway so it would fall down on its own.

As soon as I was done with that whole thing, she asked me to pull my shorts back up again, and jump around, so the shorts would fall down all on their own. It was weird but I couldn't possibly deny her. I pulled my trunks up again and started bouncing, soon enough my shorts fell on the floor revealing my most private parts again. She was happily recording my flopping dick from only about 3 feet away. Finally she put her phone down.

"To be fairly honest, it hasn't grown all that much since I last saw it"

"What is that supposed to mean?", I asked with a cracked voice.

"Exactly what I just said. So how does it feel by the way? You wanted to see me naked, and now I have you naked" She smiled a big smile.

"It's...."

"It's a rhetorical question. I mean it's not much to look at. "

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Gosh, you're so boring. What happened to that cocky guy who was cracking jokes on the way home yesterday? I guess it reveals a lot about a cocky guy's character when his cock's on display." She laughed a little louder than usual on that one. "Here's a thought, you define your dick to me. Since you have so many objections. Describe your cock, it's general features, characteristics, stuff like that."

"Uhhh... my cock is about 5 inches, not 4"

"Uh-huh, could be"

"My cock is.. white, its head is.. pink, it's covered with veins and a large one right on the top. My dick points upwards when it's fully erect.... There's some hair on top of it-"

"Your ass is more impressive than your dick though. Give me your phone, lets see what you have in there".

I picked my phone off the small table beside my bed and handed it to her. She asked me the password and where I hid all my material. There was no way I would've let her know about that under normal circumstances, but she definitely had me in her wraps. I told her everything. I used to keep all of it in a hidden folder on my phone. I had a couple more folders in there. A folder called which included pictures of my female classmates that I screenshotted off their social media. Another folder consisted of hundreds of porn videos. One folder included nude scenes of Hollywood actresses from movies and TV shows. A folder called 'Me', included my dick pics and me standing naked in front of the mirror. She jumped from one folder to another chuckling and making insulting remarks about me. All while I was still standing stark naked in front of her with my hands at the back and head down. My dick was twitching due to everything that was going on.

She found one more folder full of pictures of women with their legs exposed, upskirts, panty shots and beautiful feet. "So you even have a foot fetish, oh lord! This boy turned out to be a disaster".

To my worst predicament, her snickering suddenly stopped. She looked up at me once and back down on the screen. Natasha showed me what was on the screen. It was a picture of mom in her swimsuit in our pool. I had completely forgotten about those pictures when I handed her my phone. She scrolled down and there were tons more of such stuff. I tried to explain myself, but I was interrupted. "You little shit! What is the meaning of this?!"

My face had turned pale but I had lost my voice. She shook her head in disbelief and said, "come closer". As I stepped forward, without asking she then grabbed and began to stroke my penis with her right hand, and with her other hand she lifted my ballsack, squeezed it, and let the marbells roll around between her fingers. She continued stroking my penis and playing with my ballsack. I dropped my head back during the most joyous moment of my lifetime. A hot chick had her fingers wrapped around my prick, and not just any chick, but my very own long time crush and sister!

I was audibly moaning as Natasha intervened, "Aaaaah oh yeaahhh, you've been waiting for this for a looooong time, huh?" She whispered in the most seductive voice ever heard. "You're enjoying me touching your little penis, aren't you? Or is it the sight of these two melons that makes you aroused? Your sister's boobies huh? Aww, you can't help yourself, can you? Standing here being stroked by your sweet little sister, watching her boobies."

It was hard to admit, even to myself, that seeing Natasha's huge breasts with her nipples poking through the fabric of her top made me aroused beyond limits. My penis was rock hard and I felt like my whole body was about to burst. She now slowly began to draw my prepuce back and forth.

She remarked slowly, "Look at that little weiner. Why in heaven's sake do you hide that thing from the world? If I was in charge I would never let you wear anything but your birthday suit. You're having a crush on me, haven't you? I've seen the way you look at me Dave. C'mon Dave, just say it, it's nothing to be ashamed about!"

Standing there, having my dick and balls squeezed by the hands of my little sister, I thought to myself that God really does exist. Pre-cum was already leaking from my tip and I closed my eyes as I was about to shoot the biggest load, when suddenly, Natasha pulled her hands back. I looked down at her and she had the nastiest smirk on her face. I was confused.

"Did you really think it would be a happy ending for you my little perv?" She sat with her arms crossed. She looked back at my cock which was still twitching due to all the pressure that was being applied on it a while ago. "Awww you poor baby, you wanted a release so bad. Poor you. I have an idea, why don't you do it the usual way like you do in your room".

I knew exactly what she was referring to. "Go ahead, stroke your dick!" She said. Without wasting a single second, I took hold of my dick and rapidly began stroking it.

I was busy stroking my shaft as Natasha looked on. She was playing with her hair with her left hand when she told me, "Stop it for a minute, let me spit on it". She bent forward, and her soft lips were literally half a inch close to my dickhead, she spit her warm saliva on my cock. Leaning back, she told me to continue. I collected her saliva and rubbed it all over my dick and testes, and stroked away. I was pumping my penis looking at my hot sister sitting there with her green eyes, letting me know that she wanted to see me cum as much as I wanted to show her.

"Get down on your knees perv." I sat down on the ground on my knees, when Natasha lifted her legs and placed her feet on top of both my shoulders. From my point of view, I had a direct view of her covered pussy on the edge of my bed, with my head in between her legs. She then took it to a whole other level when she inserted her hand down her shorts and started to rub herself. My sweet sister was fingering herself only a short distance away from my face.

"Do it. Stroke your pp for your sister. You know you want to", she said mid her own moans.

Looking at the sight in front my eyes, I stroked myself until long strings of cum were flying out of me. I moaned in absolute pleasure as I dumped my semen in the presence of my 19 years old sister. Natasha increased her moans as well.

"Did she cum?!" I wondered with my eyes transfixed on the unfolding scene. The last remaining drops of semen dropped from my hole as I sat there with my softening cock in hand. My sister calmed down and she was still breathing heavily when she pulled her hand out and licked her fingers. At that moment, we both smiled at each other.

When I turned my head to my left, I couldn't possibly stop myself from placing a soft kiss on her foot. Natasha got up off the bed and said while adjusting her shorts, "Wear your clothes back, clean this mess, wash your hands, and eat your food. Then you will come down to the living room and tell mom that you're fine with everything that happened yesterday and it's okay for Kendra to stay with us. It's your job to convince her, I want no excuses. Kendra will apologize and you'll accept her apology and it'll be all. So get to work. And be quick about it."

12