Virgin Cock Exposed! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having said that, she left the room. I sat there in awe, just staring up at the room ceiling with my limp dick in hand. Afterwards, I cleaned my semen off the floor, put on new clothes, had my breakfast and made my way down the stairs. Mom, Kendra, and Natasha, all three were in the living room discussing something. They stopped talking when they saw me. I did as I was told and was able to convince my very angry and concerned mom to let Kendra stay for longer. The convincing took some time but I was successful eventually.

Some hours later, I was sitting on the couch in our living room staring at the TV screen. I didn't even know what was happening on screen, it was as if I was in a coma. My mind was completely blank when I heard the doorbell go off. My mom asked to go see who it is. I forced myself to get up and reach for the door. I opened the door to... Derek.

12