Virgin Divine

Story Info
Helena's first time turns out to be intriguing.
1.7k words
4.08
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story is for adults of legal age, and all characters are 18+.

*

"What do you think?"

Helena knelt at the edge of the bed, surveying the wide assortment of dildos that lay in front of her. They were displayed like meat on a charcuterie board, meticulously placed and displayed in a very appetizing way, each toy offering a different experience than the last. The question that was posed to Helena snapped her out of the almost-trance the display put her in, causing her head to snap in the direction of the person who asked it.

Standing beside Helena was Rayne, a whole 6 feet of divine beauty. With a toned body, devilishly beautiful hazel eyes, and an air of confidence rivelling most supermodels, it wasn't hard for any person to forget how to speak around them. Helena was no different. Even though they've been dating for 6 months now, it still felt surreal to her that she was on their bed right now, that they agreed to indulge in her deepest fantasies. Even if they planned this the first day they met, she still wouldn't know what to say or do in this moment.

She finally found the words, "Uh... you've got quite the collection..."

"You like it? I've been collecting ever since I was 20. I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of sex toys. A don of dildos if you will."

A laugh is shared between the pair.

"So," Rayne sat down next to Helena, their body heat making Helena even more nervous, "Did you decide on one yet?"

Helena turned red, "Uh... How about this one?"

Helena picked up a purple translucent dildo, one that wasn't as girthy as the rest, but had the enticing length to make up for it.

"Alright!" Rayne said as they opened a drawer next to the bed and started packing the rest of the toys into it, "I haven't used that one in a while, so it'll be good to knock the dust off of that one."

Rayne reached into the drawer and pulled out a tube of lube and a black harness with a hole in the middle, which Helena instantly recognized from the endless amounts of lesbian pornos she's watched in her life. The presence of the harness made the situation real to her, that she was going to be fucked by Rayne tonight.

She was going to lose her virginity tonight.

As Rayne hopped off the bed and started taking her clothes off, they looked back at Helena with a worried expression. "What's wrong? Was it that ceviche from earlier? I told the waiter to go easy on the shrimp this time, but apparently they were deaf or something- "

"No, it's not that at all... It's just..." Helena moved to the edge of the bed and gazed upon Rayne's body, now fully naked for her to drink in. Helena always thought that people looked better in skimpy clothing than naked, but Rayne was the exception in that regard. They looked almost regal, like a skilled sculptor chiseled them out of stone.

And just like that, Helena was speechless once more.

"Um..."

Helena thought back to a few days ago, when Rayne brought up how they'd want to fuck her with a strap-on someday. She can remember the mix of curiosity and excitement that Helena felt after hearing this, and how Rayne's eyes lit up after she said yes. Helena had never agreed to anything faster than she did in that moment, and that was because she wanted to lose her virginity to Rayne. She excited at the idea that Rayne was excited to take her virginity.

Helena looked up at Rayne with anticipation, "Be gentle... please..."

Rayne smiled and got down on one knee to put their face next to Helena's. "I promise," they said, right before tenderly planting a kiss on Helena's lips. In that moment, all of Helena's fears and anxieties were squashed, as if she only knew total bliss. Right now, it was just her and Rayne, two beings in perfect synch with each other, both exactly where they want to be.

Rayne's hands went to the bottom of Helena's dress, slowly lifting it up off of her body. Rayne broke the kiss for a moment to get the dress up past her head and thrown completely to the side, leaving Helena completely naked, save a pair of pink lacey panties. Helena initially had her hands covering as much of her body as they could, but that was instantly broken by Rayne kissing her neck, their lips so soft and so warm on Helena's skin.

Rayne kept going down her body until they reached Helena's breasts, in which they started licking her nipple while using their other hand to twist and pinch the other nipple. Helena had always felt bad about not being blessed with bigger breasts like a lot of other people in her friend group was, but the way Rayne was kissing and caressing her nipples made her forget about all of that and focus on the mind-bending pleasure she was feeling. Every single twist and bite and lick send shivers down Helena's spine. Even though she knew she had to be quiet as to not broadcast their copulation to the neighbors, she couldn't help but start moaning.

Not that Rayne wasn't hoping for this kind of reaction from her. They took their mouth off of Helena's breasts and went back up to her neck, now primally licking and biting her, making marks on her neck, which drove them even crazier with arousal. Throughout this, they snaked their hand down to Helena's panties and slowly inserted two of their fingers into her pussy.

Helena heard Rayne chuckle maniacally under their breath as they started to finger her. "My goodness, kitten..." Rayne purred into Helena's ear, "Looks like I don't need the lube after all." Helena looked up at Rayne as they took their fingers out of her pussy and showed them to her. Their fingers were wet with Helena's juices, trails slowly dripping down Rayne's fingers, making Helena blush with embarrassment. A kiss on Helena's ear and a slow lick of their fingers helped Rayne telegraph that they wanted more.

Rayne slid Helena's soaking panties off and cast them aside like they did with the dress. Rayne's breath on her pussy was more than enough to fill Helena's mind with pleasure and feeling their warm tongue on her sensitive clit almost drove her over the edge. Helena bucked her hips up and arched her back, moaning and gasping as Rayne dug their tongue deep into Helena's slit, pinning her thighs to the bed so they can have more leverage. It was obvious Rayne knew exactly what they were doing, as they kept on grinding their tongue up against Helena's clit, keeping her on the edge of a full-body orgasm.

But right as she was about to cum, Rayne pulled their tongue away. Catching her breath, Helena looked up at Rayne, getting up to stand over her, a smile on their face.

"Don't worry, you're going to cum soon, kitten. But right now, it's time to get to the main attraction."

Rayne grabbed the harness and the dildo from the bed and attached the two together.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Helena obeyed, doing as they said and presenting her ass in the air like the girls did in the pornos. She tried her best to look sexy for Rayne, to return the favor for that amazing pussy-eating they just did. She figured she might as well say something now about it, while they were putting the harness on and lubing it up. She looked back behind her to speak, only to feel Rayne's hand on the back of her neck, gently forcing her to keep looking forward.

"It's ok, kitten. All I need from you right now is to relax."

Their voice was so powerful and commanding, but just soft enough to be oddly soothing. Helena kept looking forward and took a deep breath.

The next thing she felt was the cold of the lube hitting her pussylips, making her shiver a little. She felt Rayne's hands on her hips, slowly caressing her ass as they gently pushed the dildo into her. Helena gasped in pleasure as she felt the dildo slowly pumping in and out of her soaking cunt. She had a dildo of her own, yes, but the sensation of another person being there adds so much to the pleasure.

Rayne picked up the pace, an audible slap now heard with every single thrust of their hips. Helena was now gripping the bedsheets hard, mouth agape and drooling as she moaned with every thrust. She felt Rayne's hand slide down her back, tracing her spine as they thrusted, stopping at her thick curly hair to pull it, plunging their cock deeper and faster into Helena's cunt.

Helena was overwhelmed by the sensations of Rayne inside of her and her body being used like their fucktoy that she hardly noticed them leaning over her and whisper in her ear, "Are you almost there, kitten?" Rayne took a brief moment to grunt and thrust faster, "Cum for me. Don't hold back."

That sent Helena over the edge. Her mind went blank as she squirted all over Rayne's cock. They delivered one last thrust and pulled out of her, letting her go limp on the bed, her mind reeling from the incredible orgasm she had just experienced. Her heart was racing and she felt like she had just run a marathon.

Rayne took off their strap-on and laid down next to Helena, their eyes locking with Helena's. They took their hand and started stroking her hair, caressing the spot where they tugged at like a mother comforting a child's injuries. Helena took that hand and kissed it, not daring to lose eye contact with the only person she cared about in that moment.

"So," Rayne broke the silence, "Not bad, right?"

Helena responded with wrapping her arms around Rayne and holding them tight, kissing their cheek.

"Thank you," she said with tears welling in her eyes, both of them gripping onto each other like their life depended on it, drifting off into a well-earned slumber.