Virgin Educated Before Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Virginal sister and fiance experience so much before wedding.
5.5k words
4.66
16.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell, you never told me that your sister was drop dead gorgeous."

"Well I haven't seen my half sister for nearly five years and she has somewhat blossomed since then."

Angie and Hank were at the airport to greet her, soon to be married, half sister and her fiancé. They had agreed to host the wedding celebrations and provide accommodation for the newly weds to enjoy a honeymoon. Hank couldn't take his eyes off the stunning 19 year old as she walked towards them. She looked a little reserved or nervous. She was dressed in a rather conservative dress but was totally unaware that the sun was shining straight through it as if it wasn't there. By the time the young couple got to them Hank's tongue was hanging out. Jodie was barely able to look Hank in the eye as Angie introduced her and James to Hank. Tearing his eyes off his soon to be sister in law he greeted James.

"Hi Jimmy how are you doing. Great to see you and your beautiful bride to be."

"I'm good but it is James not Jimmy. Thank you for agreeing to let us stay with you. I hear you have a lovely property and we could never afford to stay in a lakeside cabin like you are offering."

James was clearly uncomfortable about the arrangements but they would be so much better than the other options available. The young couple had no money and the offer had come almost out of the blue. Angie had been trying to reunite the family for years and this had seemed a good opportunity.

Angie had not known how Jodie would have changed and what James would be like. It was obvious immediately that the two couples could not be more different. James, although tall and potentially attractive, looked so conservative and boring that she didn't take to him much. If James was doing a good job at hiding his looks even her shyness could not disguise Jodie's.

As they drove the twenty miles from the airport to the lakeside estate they caught up with family news and started to discuss the wedding and honeymoon. Jodie did relax a little during the journey but James did not. James was particularly uncomfortable when Hank's jokes alluded to things of a sexual nature. The young couple could not believe what they saw as the car turned down the tree lined drive to the huge house. More introductions were made as Hank's close friend Ben who was staying with them for the summer greeted the four. Angie was irritated by Ben who did little to hide his excitement at greeting Jodie.

Hank and Angie took the young couple to see the lakeside cabin that was theirs for the honeymoon. It was beautiful with uninterrupted views across the lake. Angie said they would leave the visitors to shower after their long journey and said there would be dinner in an hour's time at the house. She thought her sister was joking when she said that she could not shower with James there and asked if she could shower in the main house. When asked why Jodie very nervously said

"Well we are not married yet and we have never lived together as we believed it is wrong given our religious beliefs. I thought I would be able to live in the house until after the wedding."

There was complete shock and disbelief in the minds of the older couple who could tell that Jodie was completely serious. Angie stammered that it would be no problem she would sort it, adding that Jodie better come with her back to the house. Hank's head was reeling from the idea that these two might actually be as innocent as they looked, or possibly even more innocent. As the two females walked back to house, leaving Hank showing James around the cabin, Angie quizzed Jodie about what she had said.

"Do you mean that you don't sleep together or just that you have chosen not to live together? Are you a, I mean you can't be at your age, you're not a virgin are you?"

"Yes I am. I have been saving myself for my wedding night as my beliefs dictate."

"My god I am amazed. Do you not want to sleep with him or what?"

"If I am honest with myself I would have had sex with him on lots of occasions but he would be horrified to think that I would have even considered it."

"Please tell me that your beliefs don't forbid you from at least, well playing with yourself? I would go completely insane if I could not enjoy sex."

"Part of my beliefs forbids me from any acts of the flesh."

"That was not exactly what I asked. I take it that you haven't stayed completely true to all your beliefs then?"

At this Jodie dropped her eyes to the ground and said nothing.

"Thank god for little mercies. Do you really believe that James has not broken that particular rule of yours himself?"

"No he has sworn to me that he has kept himself for our wedding night."

"Well sis if you believe that you are more gullible than I think. Have you admitted to him that you haven't been whiter than white?"

It was a crestfallen Jodie who just managed to admit that she hadn't. At the house now Angie was able to show her sister to a bedroom with its own en-suite that she said could be hers before the wedding. She would get the bed made up and bring her a towel to shower with.

When Angie, Ben and Hank got back together there was an excited buzz. Angie let the men express their amazement about the young visitors. They discussed how stunning she was and innocent she looked. Angie then dropped the bombshell that she not only appeared innocent but she was still a virgin. The men nearly choked on their beers and accused Angie of teasing them. Having accepted what Angie said they then all discussed what sort of man James was if Jodie really was still totally innocent.

During dinner Jodie got far more attention from the two male friends than Angie was comfortable with. As always during their summer break beer and wine flowed freely and much to their surprise the two youngsters drank their share. It was quickly obvious that the overnight flight and the drink were taking effect on both of the young couple.

By the time dinner was finished James was struggling to keep his eyes open. He was even less able to walk confidently, clearly not used to the alcohol. Angie and Hank decided it would be best if he was allowed to sleep it off and escorted him back to the cabin. To make him comfortable Angie unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down. What greeted her stunned her as his penis had escaped his ill-fitting underpants and even in its flaccid state seemed to nearly reach his knees. James didn't notice as she laid him down and with excited regret covered him with a blanket. Hank didn't say a word until they were walking back to the pool.

"Please tell me I didn't see what I think I did? It was freakish I didn't think they made them that big even in porn movies."

"Absolutely amazing. I have got to see that when it is erect. I never thought I would find a prick that might be too big. Would I be able to take all of it? Tell me you will help me at least try it. I cannot think of anything else right now. Fuck what am I saying I am so sorry?"

Hank was laughing before she finished talking and struck her bottom firmly with his hand. The couple had always been very open with each other on nearly all sexual matters and experiences. While Ben was with them he would add lots of spice to their sex life. Angie had always had a huge sexual appetite and need and Hank loved this, allowing her to express it, often in unconventional ways. She knew she would have to work hard on him before he would allow her to enjoy the huge cock they had both seen. Her plan was developing fast before they even arrived back at the pool.

They were pleasantly surprised to find Jodie stretched out sunning herself wearing a white bikini. Ben had had to persuade her to take her dress off but the giggling girl had not needed much encouragement. Angie sat on the recliner next to her sister and took her dress off leaving only a pair of thongs covering her.

"But, but you can't do that there are men around they will see your, they will see your....."

Jodie's voice sounded almost desperate as she spluttered the words out.

"Do you mean they will see my boobs? You are right and when I take my thong off they will see my pussy. We always sunbath naked around here it is so much more comfortable particularly after swimming. You will get used to it very quickly."

"No I won't no man has seen me naked since I was a little girl not even James. I would be far too embarrassed to show everybody my body."

"If I had a body as wonderful as yours I would want to show the world. Now we need to get some suntan cream on you. With your complexion you will burn up even though it is only evening sun."

Both men immediately sprung to life before Angie shot them a look that made it very clear that they should slow down so as not to frighten Jodie. Angie was soon rubbing cream into the rather nervous girls shoulders and back. The only reaction she got as she unclipped the bikini top was Jodie flattening herself even more into the lounger as if to hide her small boobs. Angie lingered taking much more time than necessary as she worked the cream in. She felt her sister relax as if she was almost falling asleep. Well before she got as low as her bikini briefs Angie moved down to the feet. Quite unnecessarily she creamed the feet spending time creaming between the girls toes. The sigh that this caused was heard by all three of the fascinated observers. It was only Angie who noticed Jodie tense and relax the cheeks of her bottom a few times before she moved onto the calves. When she reached the bikini she looked at the men before gently moving the bikini away so that she could cream where the elastic was pinching the skin. She shushed her sister's protest almost before it came.

"There that will do your back now turn over so that I can cream your front."

Jodie complied without question before her senses dulled by the drink suddenly realized that her bikini top was no longer covering her. She rolled herself up in a ball and gave a panicked little shriek.

"No, no please I can't they will see my breasts. They are so small, it's just not right. Please give me my bikini back."

"You don't seem certain why you don't want the men to see your boobs. Men do you think that Jodie's breasts are too small for you to enjoy looking at? Now lay back or I will ask the men to come over here and help you to lay back as I cream the rest of you."

Much to their surprise Jodie conceded defeat with no more protest. Had it been the men's' immediate responses that her boobs looked absolutely beautiful or had the drink began to talk again. Either way she relaxed again and let her arms flop down at her side. Her boobs were smallish but they were topped by surprisingly large red nipples set on top of small darker crinkled areola. Angie again had to warn the two men away as they came closer to the increasingly helpless looking girl.

The application of cream to her boobs was very quickly not about protection from the sun as the skilled hands of Angie teased and stimulated the rock-hard nipples and disappearing areola. Jodie was sighing and moaning with pure sexual excitement. Protesting was long forgotten. Her face neck and chest were flushed bright red complementing her nipples that had turned much deeper in color. When her hips started to push gently up off the recliner Angie knew that she was helplessly aroused. Her plan had worked much quicker and so much more easily than she had expected. She knew what she was going to say next held a risk of freaking Jodie out but her own excitement was at fever pitch.

"You need to show the boys how you masturbate Jodie."

The men were nearly as shocked by this bold statement but it was Jodie who responded in words first.

"Angie how could you possibly suggest such an immoral thing. I have got to get out of this place. I have got to find James where is he?"

"Before you get all high and mighty young lady, if you go and find James right now I will come with you and tell him how you find your sexual relief. I am sure he would be interested to hear that you are not so innocent as you would have him believe."

"No, no you wouldn't do that I told you in confidence. It would destroy him and us as a couple."

Angie didn't believe that James would be as shocked as her sister thought but played the situation.

"I am sure you are right that James would be devastated if I told him. Sometimes it is best to keep certain things secret. I know the boys would keep it, and what is going to happen now, a secret if you do exactly as we tell you. It seems that you and I are more alike than we both thought. I can recognize that your body is like a coiled spring and only a nice orgasm will calm you down."

Angie saw her sister's face go from angry denial through confusion to helpless surrender. What she did next though shocked the older sister. She simply lifted her hips took hold of her bikini pants slipped them off her feet and spread her legs wide, bending her knees fully. As she settled back her fingers found her pussy immediately. Now Angie was quite unable to stop the men closing in even if she had wished to. She so wanted to see her little sister put on a show but seized the chance she had been waiting for. Addressing Hank she said.

"Make sure that you keep her entertained until I return there is a huge issue I need to sort out down at the cabin. I need to tame the beast."

Ever since leaving the cabin Angie had been unable to get the image of James's cock out of her head. When she found him he appeared to be fast asleep or passed out where they had left him. He had in the meantime removed his underwear leaving his full glory in full view. Angie's plan had only really gone this far. Much to her own surprise she wasn't sure how to progress. She had experience many things in her time but she had never been faced wanting to get sexual with a comatosed man. Would he even become sexually aroused in his current state? Would it be right to fuck him even if he did? As much of a dork as James was she wanted him to be awake when she fucked her little sister's fiancé.

While considering the situation further she ran her finger along the considerable length of his prick. It was firmer than most flaccid cocks she had handled and immediately started to become firmer. Encouraged by this she was firm with it and started to wrap her hand around it. Her hands were small and near the base she could not wrap her fingers all the way round it and it was still getting firmer. Part of her was disappointed that although huge it was not growing much as it firmed up with only one exception. The head grew and grew getting shiner and deeper in color as it did so. Reflecting she was also quite relieved because if it had grown much bigger it would have worried her as to whether she would be able to take it all.

By the time the monster was fully extended it reached well past his bellybutton. With great regret reality hit Angie and she knew she could not simply mount this magnificent cock. She would have to keep that for another day, one that she was certain would come. She decided she wanted to see whether she could actually get the head into her mouth. She stroked him with both hands as she pointed the now purple head towards her open mouth. All of the time she had been there his breathing had hardly changed but there did seem a small change as she stretched her jaw further than she could ever remember. She managed to just get the head past her teeth but panicked that she would not be able to get it back out.

She now moved one hand down to his large balls while firmly stroking his shaft and licking the head. It was this that triggered his orgasm that she sensed building deep in his body. For once not sure what to do with a man who was unable to make choices for himself she carried on just the same but covered the top of his cock with her mouth. The force of the first three squirts hit the back of her throat and threatened to drown her. She was however in her element as her mouth was filled. She swallowed quickly trying to use her tongue to prolong his orgasm. It seemed to work well. He had not stirred at any time and it was only now that she realized how bizarre the experience had been. She had not been touched or touched herself but her whole body was buzzing and her pussy was awash. She had to find a usable cock quickly and put it to the purpose it was intended.

When she had left Jodie at the mercy of the two friends she had looked back to see her innocent sister, lying on her back, knees bent, masturbating herself seemingly unaware of the two men. For their part they each took a nipple and rolled it between fingers or sucked on it. Jodie was very quickly moaning as she strummed her clit. Her natural lubrication flowed freely as her hips started to gyrate. Both men started to use their fingers so that they were able to watch the beautiful girl as she slowly disintegrated into an orgasm. She made almost no noise as her body repeatedly shook violently until finally she lay lifeless. The two men were slightly concerned but felt happier when her breathing sounded like a gentle snore. It was Hank you couldn't resist finding her very wet pussy with his fingers. As he did so Jodie's eyes opened and she struggled to focus in the bright sunshine. It was in a panicked voice that she groaned

"What are you doing, you can't do that. Stop, stop it's not right. Why am I naked, where are James and my sister?"

"You are fine. James has gone for a sleep and I am sure Angie is looking after him very well."

Far from stopping what he was doing Hank stepped up his playing with her large swollen clit.

"I am only carrying on what you seemed to be enjoying so much. It is such a pleasure to watch a stunning girl clearly loving the excitement she can give her own body. Your orgasm was quite beautiful."

Jodie was now not only panicking but also clearly questioning herself.

"No I was only dreaming it. Tell me that I was only dreaming. I could not have really done that in front of you. If I really did I would just die of embarrassment and shame. James will never marry me now."

Ben was loving watching the girl's distress and had no intention of making it easy for her.

"You will not die of embarrassment. As for James you can let us sort him out, as I am sure Angie is right now. We will not be telling him just how hot you looked while you masturbated. Now just calm down and let your body soak up the sun and the attention we can give it. You clearly share you sister's capacity for sexual pleasure. How often do you play with yourself?"

"Please I don't want to tell you about what I do, it is not right for us to talk about it. James would be disgusted with me if he knew any of this. I should not have told Angie about..... "

She stopped in mid sentence as Hank slid his middle finger away from her clit and into her very receptive pussy. Her eyes were bright and alert now and Hank could see the excitement and helplessness in them as he gently curled his single finger back towards his palm that was rubbing her clit. Her sigh was one of complete surrender. Her body led the surrender as he felt her become even wetter than before. Hank now set about tormenting his soon to be sister in law by pursuing the questioning.

"You need to be very honest with us now if you want us to keep your secrets from James. Ben asked you a question. So how often do you play with yourself and what do you particular enjoy?"

Jodie accepted that she had no option but to do as she was being told. As hard as she tried to convince herself otherwise the fingering was wonderful. It was as if she was being held permanently in that beautiful state just before orgasm when the excitement is all encompassing. She wanted to tell them what they wanted to know so there was no risk of them stopping what they were doing.

"I play with myself most days. Well no I play with myself just about every day. I love to use my hairbrushes when I need to be penetrated but often just play with my clit particularly after I have had my first climax. The second one is usually the best. My god I am sorry why am I telling you so much? I have never talked to anybody about it. Am I usual, are other women the same?"

12