Virgin Educated Before Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men were staring at each other in amazement. Ben had never met any woman with a libido half as strong as Angie's but it seemed that her little sister's was off the scale too. He quickly stepped in and comforted the distressed Jodie by assuring her that she was very normal sexually and she should be happy to enjoy what her body clearly needed. He added that she should now just enjoy what Hank was doing for her.

What he was doing for her was building her to a second orgasm within a few minutes of her first. Hank loved it and was in no hurry for it to end particularly if the end might be an even more spectacular orgasm than the first. Ben had started to gently caress her boobs only occasionally grazing the erect nipples as if by mistake. Jodie wasn't sure whether her total compliance now was because they were blackmailing her or whether it was just because they were playing her body so perfectly. She allowed herself to believe the former as it took away all her guilt. For the next few of minutes there was near silence as Hank used his skilled hands to excite Jodie but subtly easing back if an orgasm threatened. He knew that right now all that concerned her was the excitement in her pussy. He wanted to prove his power over her by embarrassing and humiliating her and did so by asking

"I would hate to think that you are feeling pressured by us. So I am going to stop what I am doing unless you confirm that you want us to carry on."

Jodie was shocked back to reality by this gruel twist. Ben just managed to prevent himself laughing. He was happy to leave the girl feeling guiltless but this changed things. He was worried that she would revert to the shy innocent pious girl who he had met at the airport only hours ago.

"No please don't do this to me."

"Please don't masturbate you or please don't stop?"

She took many seconds before in a very quiet voice and her head bowed she said

"Please don't stop."

With the biggest grin Hank told her it would be a pleasure to carry on and suggested that Ben could join in by playing with her now very large clit while he added another finger inside her. When he slipped a second finger in and curled it upwards she was certain it was worth all the embarrassment. Ben used a thumb and one finger to roll her clit just as he had occasionally been doing to her nipples. It was either the change in atmosphere or a change in the stimulation but either way it took her less than a minute to realize that the orgasm she was going to experience was different than any she had experienced before. She was not going to be in control of it as she had always been before.

She was right the orgasm started inside her pussy where the three fingers found the exact spot. Her legs clamped closed and her pussy squeezed the fingers with great force. Hank fought this and managed to carry on the stimulation, as did Ben. This was no quiet orgasm. Jodie swore and cursed while denying something or everything nobody was sure what. The orgasm went on and on but she did not get quieter as she started to sob loudly and her denials changed to apologies. What she was apologizing for was as unclear as her denials had been.

It was at this point that Angie returned to the poolside.

"My god, what the fuck were you doing to her? I could hear her from the cabin. It is a good job there is no other property for miles. Did it really take you that long to bring my little sister to an orgasm?"

"Oh no that was her second of the evening. I thought she was innocent, naïve and probably frigid but she has surprised us since you left. You little sister shares much more with you as far as sexual drive is concerned than you think. Tell your sister about your masturbation."

"Don't bother her now she looks exhausted. You two are still fully dressed! Jodie my girl, have you not looked after the boys who have brought you to two orgasms. You do have so much to learn. Fortunately I am here now and I am happy that I can entertain them until they can't be entertained any more. Now come on boys get those shorts down and show the girl what a cock looks like. Jodie please tell me you have at least seen, held, masturbated and sucked a cock even if you haven't actually fucked one?"

"Are you always so crude and horrible sis? I did see my dad's once but it was only for a few seconds and I have not done any of those other things."

"So you haven't seen James's cock, not even once?"

"No he has always been very secretive about it. Maybe there is something unusual about it, I always thought he was just being very correct."

Angie shared a slightly worried smile at this news. She was surprised that the men had been slow to strip off, as this was the first time she had experienced this. They both turned away from Jodie as they lowered their swimming shorts before turning slowly. In the last couple of minutes both men had softened slightly from their full erections they had enjoyed earlier. Both were however still very firm and their above average cock's surprised the young girl.

"My god are they always as big as that? It must be very uncomfortable to have one that size inside you."

"Trust me both of those cocks feel beautiful inside me when they are at full strength. I will have to work with you before the wedding so that you are not scared by receiving a good size cock."

"Ben please come over to Jodie and let her experience what a cock feels like."

Ben was delighted by the thought that he was going to get to fuck the beautiful teenager. Hank was crestfallen that it was Ben not him. Ben moved between Jodie's legs before Angie clarified what she had meant.

"No I did not mean fuck her, I meant let her play with your cock."

Ben was one side of her and Hank was soon the other. Ben had to take her hand and wrap it round his erection. She looked up at Angie as if to ask what she was to do. Angie just smiled and watched as her sister started to explore the whole length of Ben's prick. Her other hand was moved until it found Hank's equally hard cock. Angie was very tempted to go down on her sister whose her legs were wide apart revealing her neat and small looking pussy. Instead she put a comforting hand flat across Jodie's pussy. The heat she felt and the sigh that escaped her sister surprised her.

Jodie no longer needing any help, as she played with both pricks. The men were delighted with her gentle inexperienced touch. Ben decided to up the anti as he moved close and offered his prick up to her mouth. Her first reaction was to turn away. The second was to look him in the eyes and, with a look of defeat, moved his prick to her mouth. She licked it like a lollipop before taking just the head into her mouth. Angie could not believe her eyes. Her little sister had gone from appearing innocent and naïve to being aroused and demanding. Her hips were moving just enough to gain stimulation from her sister's hand. Recognizing this Angie took pity on her sister and rubbed her from clit to anus.

Ben looked down at what was happening in front of him. The view was so arousing that it only took a couple of minutes before his orgasm hit him from nowhere. It hit with a sharp force that produced just three huge ejaculations that hit the back of her mouth. The look of surprise on Jodie's was a picture. She struggled to swallow quick enough to prevent herself from choking. There was no rest for her, as Hank demanded that she took his cock in her mouth. With no apparent reluctance she sucked him deep into her mouth. Angie helped by taking hold of her husband's balls and he was disappointed that he lasted only 30 seconds before emptying himself into her mouth. The last surprise was, with a wail, Jodie's hips starting to gyrate seeking as much contact with her sister's hand. Her third orgasm left her exhausted but very happily so.

Angie had witnessed a number of orgasms in the last couple of hours and this had left her aroused but hugely frustrated. She needed cock and she needed it now. Even though he had only just enjoyed Jodie's mouth Ben needed no second asking as Angie got onto her knees and said to Jodie

"Just watch how easily I am able to take Ben's beautiful cock. I can promise you there will be no pain only pleasure."

She was right as Ben slid into her with ease and the pleasure was immediate. Angie loved it and this was ramped up when Hank reached round and found her clit.

"I want you both now."

Ben and Hank knew what she meant by this. Hank lay on his back. Ben reluctantly withdrew while Angie knelt over Hank and took him deep inside her. When she laid down flat on top of Hank, Ben reached forward and pulled her cheeks apart. As he brought his erection towards Angie's anus Jodie shrieked.

"You cannot possibly do what I think you are going to. It is just too dirty, too wrong, too....... "

Nothing was going to stop Ben from fucking her in the arse. There was no better feeling for Angie than the feeling of being filled in both orifices. The thought alone nearly excited her to orgasm, but the reality was even better. She wanted it to last, as did both men. It did last, right through a crushing orgasm for her until first Ben then Hank emptied themselves into her.

Jodie had watched everything. She was deeply shocked, fascinated and highly aroused. As horrified as she was she knew that she wanted to experience the pleasure that her older sister had just enjoyed. That however would have to wait for another day.

Chapter 2 will follow shortly if requested.

12