Virgin Fix Pt. 03

Story Info
Will love continue?
4.6k words
5.6k
6
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story Virgin Fix. Please read earlier parts first.

Any similarities between this and real people is coincidental. If you recognise yourself here, feel privileged.

All sex participants are adult age.

This is a short part as I decide the final directions of the various parts of the story. Anticipate one maybe two more parts to go depending on where it all goes. I am willing to listen if any wannabe editors would like to discuss ideas.

Just a note that I have taken liberties with swimming training, clubs and competitions. It is only here as a background setting and activity in the story. Real life competitive swimming has changed markedly since I did it. My memories are well over 40 years old of competitive swimming, and 20 years ago on club committees etc. So I just used some bits to give some flavour to the characters.

+++

-12-

As though speaking only to himself he asked, "What do I do now?"

-13-

Sally had eventually calmed down as Chris sat unmoving. Their hold on each other hadn't wavered, as though stuck in limbo. He was unable to arrive at any instant decision over what had been said, and Sally stayed in place hoping she had not spoilt everything. They clearly heard the taps on the door and June's loud voice advising it was getting late and tomorrow was another school day. Both Sally and Chris blinked several times before they moved, coming out of the daze they had fallen into. Startled to realise they were still naked and pressed together. Each amazed at Chris being floppy in their nude condition, it was a first for their relationship. Sally pulled back a little from him and searched his face for a sign of what he was thinking.

Worry showed in her eyes as her forehead creased, "Chris, sorry if I upset you. I only intended to ask about helping my friends, not the other stuff," letting a sigh pass her lips, "It just came out. I was meaning to tell you everything, just not straight away."

Then with a serious look she continued as Chris looked straight into her eyes, "I really really like you and really really want to be with you, and you to be with me. I want to be your girlfriend and you to be my boyfriend," concentrating on his face trying to sense what he was thinking she muddled on, "This was a shock, I know. Can you tell me what you are thinking? Please."

Chris looked into her eyes with an intensity as though trying to see the bottom of a muddy puddle. His brain trying to come up with a response. He raised a hand to cup the side of her face noting how she released a breath and leaned her head into his palm increasing the contact. This little action told him that she was telling the truth about wanting to be with him. He knew she was everything he could have ever dreamed about in a girlfriend, but could never let himself think about the impossible.

"Sal, I have to think about all of this as you could guess. I'm not good with people, you being the only person I have ever been so comfortable with. I have to get home now before it's too late and my folks get all narky. I'll let you know. Just for the record I love being with you too, but the rest of this stuff has my brain shorting out."

They silently parted and Chris went home, fortunately without further problems from his parents. Neither slept very well that night as they could not stop thinking about what had been talked about. Chris staring at his ceiling all night, Sally with continual tears. They were quiet towards each other at school, spending little time together, and then only with others around. Neither showed any happiness or spirit causing anyone near to tread carefully.

-14-

Wednesday lunch time found Chris and Sally alone under their favourite tree. Chris had whispered to Sally earlier to meet him there.

They had rushed eating as quickly as possible before the heat spoiled the food. Today was so hot even the flies were trying to stay in the air conditioned buildings. They were almost the only people within sight as the weather kept all the sports minded indoors or elsewhere in the shade. Not even a slight breeze could be felt to reduce the stifling temperature. It was too hot for our pair of love birds, but with this being the only place for privacy they suffered it together.

Chris had spent a lot of time thinking about Sally and whatever relationship they had, and what he hoped they could have in the future. He had taken a couple of days to come to terms with things and be able to give her his answer. His history of being the harangued by almost everyone coloured his perception of others making it hard for him to not be hurt. In the case of Sally he could only go with his gut instinct and hope for the best. When he started talking all he could see was her look of apprehension and worry, and for the life of him he wanted to see her smiling.

"Sal, I want to tell you what I'm thinking. I haven't gotten my head around all that you told me on Sunday. It was a lot to take in and I'm not sure what to do about it. I have a real problem seeing how things could be good with your friends after, you know. The other bit is a real blow to me, but considering how everybody treated me back then, I can see it would at least have given me something to look back on. Once the pain went away.

"But what I can say is that there is no way I want to keep going without seeing you. You mean a lot to me, even though we have only been together a real short time."

He took a hold of Sally's left hand as his words sunk into her brain. She then realised he wanted to be with her, not throw her away as she feared. Tears welled up and spilled down her cheeks as her happiness swelled to the point of euphoria. She couldn't hold herself back and launched to tackle her boyfriend to the ground, kissing his face all over, wherever she could reach. It left Chris laughing at her reaction.

She was still kissing him a minute later when they were disturbed by a loud cough, reminding the pair about school policy of physical affection being shown. Mrs Murphy, one of the history teachers, had strolled past, holding a large shade umbrella, definitely without looking at them. By the time they pulled back to have a gap between them, the teacher had kept walking and disappeared around the corner of a building. She never once showed that their actions had officially been witnessed. They did not see the huge smile on Mrs Murphy's face as she walked away, nor that she had been standing watching them for a short time before coughing. Just about every teacher that he had come into contact with liked Chris, and many had wanted to help him with his past problems. They just needed to either catch something happening or have him come forward to name names, neither of which had happened. They admired his strength of character at not giving up on life for the treatment he had received and for coping so well.

Still, they had heard rumours this week about some sort of problem for Chris involving Sally. Teachers may not be too smart but they weren't blind and it was really obvious that a relationship was blossoming between the pair. The staff had discussed amongst themselves at how the ill treatment of Chris had improved, but not totally gone away. His recent need of first aid treatment demonstrated that things were still not fixed. Today, it seemed, was a good day for Chris and the rumour mill would be buzzing for the remainder of the week.

-15-

Sally was glowing for the rest of the school day. She didn't get a chance until after school to tell her two best friends of Chris' decision. They were extremely happy for her. They really liked Chris and how happy he had made their friend. It was a mixed blessing for Corinne and Darlene as they had agreed to go along Sally's weird plan because it was what she wanted. They weren't averse to having sex when the time was right, and Chris was a nice guy and apparently a great lover. It was like a fantasy idea instead of a real thing they would be doing. In talking just between themselves they thought it would all blow over and Sally would forget all about it. Especially now that he hadn't automatically agreed. Neither was sure if they were happy or sad about the outcome.

That night June was happy that her daughter wasn't losing a boyfriend over her original ill-advised plans, and glad Chris had not jumped at the chance. Her respect for him rose exponentially for the way he had handled an impossible situation. Something she considered beyond anyone with far more experience than he had, uncertain how even her husband would have reacted if such a situation were presented to him. She decided that Chris' parents had raised a very mature sensible person, despite the weird way they had done it. Sally's dad had not been privy to any details, but did notice his daughter was acting sad for a couple of days. He was pleased to see it was over now and her smile had returned. Glad he didn't have to work his way through whatever had caused the problems. He was a good parent, but tended to blanch at what he considered women's or teen problems.

Harry and Bronwyn Carpenter went on with their lives as though nothing was out of the ordinary, which for them it was. They never noticed any difference in their son, and he could never confide in them his personal business. He had tried that once with his father and was disappointed in the not unexpected response. They did, however, note he was not going to training and Chris had to remind them when they inquired that it was break time.

Friday saw the Mason's dinner with less people than usual. With no swimming training and Corinne having her family party, only Chris was the extra at the table. Peter had made the mistake of ordering the normal number of pizzas, much to the amusement of his family. He was the receiver of his fair share of jokes from wife and daughter, which he took with all good humour. Chris was still not used to the fun interplay this family had, but could only smile and enjoy the laughing and humour they displayed. Obvious to him just how much they loved each other. He wistfully hoped his life could have been like this, but quickly squelched these thoughts lest they lead to unwanted sadness. Tonight was the first chance he had to be alone with Sally this week, and there was no way he would let negative thoughts get in the way of a little fun.

Dinner and clean-up was soon done and an hour later June and Peter went out for a night at the theatre. Sally and Chris left to go to her bedroom, fortunately only steps from the kitchen as they were in a bit of a hurry. It was time for some getting-back-together sex, or maybe we-need-to-confirm-us sex. They never bothered to talk until their orgasms had finished. Discussions were basically over about the problems until Chris made up his mind, and they knew it would take time to come to a decision. Lunch times had seen them together under their tree, reconnecting as close friends. Restrictions on touching had to be obeyed within school times, and schoolwork kept them busy other times so alone time together was limited. Thus they had become extraordinarily horny by the end of the week. Entwined with each other on the bed as they recovered they felt peaceful and loving. They took some time before anything serious was said, instead whispering sweet nothings to each other. Sally could see that something was on Chris' mind though.

"What's up Chris? You look a bit down."

"Sal, I'm not really down, just this week is on my mind a lot."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I never meant to cause any trouble. You know I would never knowingly hurt you. Even so, I can see I did."

"Yea, I know. You haven't hurt me, just blew some wind outta my sails a bit. I really have fallen in love with you," and he could see Sally preparing to speak, so he continued before she could, 'and I know you love me too." Getting a smile and quick kiss for his words, "It's just I don't think I wanna be tempted away from you. I can't even look at another girl without thinking about you and worry about losing you, so I look away from her."

Sally held him tighter as she listened to his words, her smile getting wider as he talked, "I know what you mean Chris. I feel the same way, except with other boys not girls of course. Can we just leave things as is and keep going as we are. I don't want anything to get in between us."

Chris kissed her in response, murmuring a yes as he let the kiss become more passionate. Sally giggled as she found herself being swamped in intimate love again. The physical quickly followed, with climaxes taking longer as they enjoyed their time together.

-16-

Friday was Corinne's eighteenth birthday and she was having her main party on Saturday night. Her parents held a dinner party on her actual day for family and family friends. She loved her parents, but these dinners tended to be a little dull and Corinne really looked forward to her real party with her own friends. She was allowed to have it in the backyard and any parental supervision had promised to stay out of sight within the house.

Darlene, Sally and Chris arrived earlier than the others to give the birthday girl their support. When he had arrived at Sally's front door and first saw his girlfriend, he was awestruck. It was a cartoon moment of popping eyes, jaw hanging open and horns blaring. If it had been physically possible she thought he would have had both feet off the ground then bounced head to feet around the front yard.

Darlene had put together a song list to play on the house sound system that had been coupled with Bluetooth speakers around the yard. Chris went off to set up the music for the night. With just the three of them in the yard it gave Sally a chance to talk to her best friends.

"I'm sorry I screwed everything up. I really did just want to help the two of you, but seems like I almost lost everything because of it. I hope you don't resent me for my scheming. I'm pretty sure you both agreed in the beginning only to keep me happy, knowing I was blowing smoke out of my arse."

The other two felt for their friend. They knew she was just trying to be a good friend to them, even if it was a screwy plan to start with. They moved as one to enclose their best friend in a big hug to show they loved her anyway.

Corinne whispered so only her friends could hear, "I know you wanted the best for us because your first time was crappy. I'm not worried about things. Most important is that you love him and it's obvious that he loves you. There is no way we could ever do anything to come between you. We can find our own way, you know."

Sal pulled her head back to look at them both, "I know, I just got carried away as usual. He is the best though. I won't push things even though I am not giving up on the two of you."

Darlene grinned, "Oh, so you still want to organise it for us do you, you scamp," getting a cheeky smile from Sal, "but don't go pushing things. If it comes to a choice, I hope you pick, ummm. I guess we will be friends anyway, so you should just go with his decision. Even if it's the wrong one."

The friends then snickered as Corinne added, "Yea, its not like we'll never get to see you again. If we see you then we will get to see Chris as well. If he does end up making the wrong choice it doesn't mean we can't let him know what he's missing," making them all laugh.

Sally was really glad her daft friends saw things like she did. Now, she just had to ensure he saw it that way as well. She managed a reply, "Well Corrie, now that you are eighteen I guess this means you will be wearing something really sexy tonight. Unfortunately you're not with anyone at the moment, but you can still look great."

Corinne grinned as she spoke, "Do you think I could borrow Chris for some dancing. You know I can shake it on the dance floor. He won't know what hit him."

Walking back to the girls he was floored at the sight of them in their sexy outfits as they had each turned to watch him coming. He tried really hard to be mature about it and not stare at their bodies, but each girl could see the effort it took to control himself. Chris was astounded that each one could look so amazing. He saw them all the time and only in bathers daily at the pool, but something about certain clothing made even figure hugging swimwear look modest. Not that the women's swimwear was immodest, bodies were only covered not hidden in the ultra tight Lycra.

-17-

As the night progressed Sally was disappointed when Chris was friendly but cool towards her best friends. They were also hesitant when speaking to him. The confidence displayed between the three girls earlier was less evident when the object of their discussion was present. It was obvious that her plan was not going to happen unless divine intervention occurred, and she knew exactly what that divine should be. The three friends had worn their slinkiest, sexiest outfits for the party. The visual impact of that was not lost on Chris, nor on any of the males attending.

The party with her friends was going well and Corinne was enjoying herself. Everyone she invited arrived within acceptable lateness limits. There were a few she didn't expect as they were the plus ones with invitees, others because they just turned up to any party. About eighty filled the backyard, some dancing to the overly loud music, others in small groups talking. Corinne's parents had not wanted alcohol, but with so many adult or almost adult age kids alcohol was going to appear.

Chris actually found the party fun after he relaxed at being around so many people. He was not shunned anymore by most and actually found a group of kids hanging around him and was included in their fun. His devoted bullies were amongst the revellers, but the four kept to their own group on the other side of the yard from him. It seemed some of the in-crowd were there as well. Chris found himself getting a little uncomfortable as he noticed the ever-snotty Angela was often looking at him. He could not figure out why she would be looking at him as he inconspicuously checked his hair and clothing for anything out of place or undone. She actually made him blush when she laughed at catching him checking himself over.

Darlene was in a position to observe Chris' behaviour and was able to follow his eye path back to the the other group. Keeping watchful she saw the hateful glances from the 'goresome foursome', but Chris only partly reacted to their glares. She then saw that Angela kept looking his way making Chris uncomfortable. Why this would be happening had her beat so she just ignored it for the moment. When a new song started Darlene nudged Sally to get her guy on the dance floor, thinking that a show of possession might be warranted. This was also their signal to begin the sex attack on him. It then gave Darlene a chance to whisper her observations about Angela to Corinne. Not that they could or would do anything, but they had Sally's back if something was tried.

The dance area on the patio was not overly busy which gave our love birds the chance to move how the music took them. They were soon caught up in the dancing and each other, working their moves off each other. Unaware that five pairs of eyes were watching their every moment. Two with joy at seeing the lovebirds frolicking to the music, two with hatred towards the man and lustful thoughts about the gorgeous woman happily jiggling her jiggly bits, the fifth with curiosity about him.

Dale was the first to tire of watching the runt act like he was a man and turned back towards those with him. He first saw Angela staring towards the dance floor and was not impressed that she was obviously looking at the runt. This was the woman who was meant to be with him, after all she was the best just like him. He was about to tell her of his displeasure when a drink was shoved into his vision. Grabbing it subconsciously he looked to see Trent had passed it to him. Normally he would have shunned someone like Trent as well, but they had too much in common, the Cliss. Dale even chuckled to himself at the stupid, yet apt, name the runt had been given. He drank up considering he may as well get drunk at this lame party he had been dragged to. Looking at the girl beside him who should be attending to him just got him madder. One day soon he would ignore her cock teasing and show her what a real man can do. He might even push it into the tramp dancing with the Cliss, while the runt watched. That would teach them that he was a better man than all others.

12