Virgin Fix Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent had similar thoughts to Dale, and felt a bond between them. His idea while similar were just towards Sally who he knew should be his girlfriend. It was obvious to him she liked to play hard to get, and was only using Cliss as a tease to get his attention. Soon he would take her the way he knew she really wanted, certain it was all she needed to be his. Tonight though he drank his beer with his new friend.

-18-

A new song started and Chris found himself with a new partner on the dance floor. Corinne had pushed in and Sally moved over and now danced by Darlene. Once she was a little distance from her date it seemed a number of guys would saunter past her trying to get her attention. She was used to this and had learnt to ignore them.

Corinne was determined to get Chris' attention and stepped up her dance moves to be as alluring as she could. She felt lucky he wasn't tall, saving her from having to keep her arms extended upwards to catch his eye. She was short enough that anyone near six foot tended to look straight over her head, so she learnt to keep her hands floating up high into their line of sight. Him not being that much taller also helped when she tried her best move of backing into him and swaying her butt into his groin. Her tits may not be big, but she knew her butt had great shape and appeal. It certainly got the attention when used the right way. Managing to capture his hands and get his arms around her waist to hold against her tummy and she knew his attention had to be all on her.

Little did she know his thoughts were all centred on her. Chris was fretting about how his cock was inflating the longer Corrie's arse was shoved into and rubbing against it. Even his tiny one would be felt given her insistent moves. Knowing how Sally wanted him to be intimate with her just made him worry all the more. He had not made up his mind over the sharing problem, and getting horny in the middle of a crowd just made him more nervous. His history with most of the people around him meant he always waited for the other shoe to drop, and become the centre of attention for the wrong reasons. He inadvertently found himself pulling her closer and almost humping at her behind, stopping only after he realised what he was doing.

He didn't know that his moves had been closely watched by two smiling girls and one curious one. All three could see his excitement within his pants, as they were looking for it. Sally knew what was there, but also how wonderful he was as a lover. Darlene had been told of his attributes and had seen how happy he made Sally. This she hoped he could make her first time as dreamy as Sally told them it could be. Corinne couldn't see it, yet, but the feel of it told her everything she needed to know. Like Darlene she couldn't wait for him to treat her like he did her best friend, hopefully soon. Angel could not believe her eyes, surely the rumours had to have been wrong. She had also seen how being with him had taken Sally into such a dream world. A small cock like that would barely be felt in a normal vagina. Perhaps his jocks were too tight and holding him down. Her brain could not compute that a small cock could do anything. She would patiently wait to find out herself. Soon, she told herself.

A few songs later and Darlene swapped out with Corinne, and fortunately for Chris the music slowed down. He might be really fit, but dancing used a whole different set of muscles than swimming and he was feeling the strain. Being the gentleman, he stayed on the dance floor with Darlene. Not wanting to upset his girlfriend or her best friends. He did get suspicious when his new dance partner held him tight and almost body hugged him. He knew his erection would not being disappearing any time soon with this treatment. Darlene was more average height and with her shoes was the same height as Chris. Her boobs were a lovely handful and he could feel them pressed against his chest, her groin pressed hard to his own. It was embarrassing for him, but little he could do about it. His attempts to produce a gap proved futile. He never saw the huge smile on Darlene's face as she rested her head to the side of his. He also didn't see Sally and Corinne whispering together, also with large smiles.

Sally was over the moon as she considered her original plan, whilst foolhardy, was now coming together in an even better way. All she needed now was for her loving boyfriend to say yes.

+++

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and/or leave a constructive or instructive comment.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

They are appreciated.

Part 4 has been submitted. Not sure how soon I can do another part. Depends on life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Need the next part and that too as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series of stories.

Was a great series of stories. I do have some suggestions tho. If you are going to set this series in the United States, I suggest you find yourself a American editor to teach you American English usage and spelling. If you can find a American dictionary that would also be helpful. This is not criticism of your work. I truly loved this story line and do hope you continue it.

jarhead0311jarhead0311over 4 years ago
Next chapter?

This is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

New Girl in Town Pt. 01 Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?in First Time
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Breakdown Her car broke down. It was a good thing.in Romance
Little Bright Eyes He saved her so she returned the favor.in Loving Wives
Let it Snow She was cute and that slowed down my original answer.in Romance
More Stories