Virgin Gamer Girl

Story Info
A gamer girl loses her virginity to an older game.
10.1k words
4.59
20.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubina

"Whoever finishes highest picks the prank challenge?" My sister Rubaira or Ruby as she prefers to be called asks.

"Do we always have to do this?" I ask in frustration. I was 21 and my sister was 19. We had always been close. Mainly due to toxic parenting and still having to share the same bedroom. We knew everything about each other and shared everything from first period to whoever Ruby was fucking now. I didn't have much to share in terms of my love life as there was none unless you considered the occasional masturbation session a love life. She was an extrovert and I was an introvert. We were opposites in many ways. She was slimmer, everything looked better on her and she always wore make up. Whereas I wore what was comfortable, not as pretty, rarely ever used make up and if I ever did it was limited to lip stick.

We were at a gamer convention and had signed up to a tournament. We were big fans of the game, Glory, which was a typical shooter game with a range of characters. The tournament was a battle royal version of the game. It was spread over a number of sessions and would be played over the week. I had a lot more game time under my belt than Ruby but she was more competitive and this would give her an edge.

"Don't chicken out," she replies as she imitates a chicken.

There were over 50 of us playing at the same time. It was pretty cool to be playing together in one place as I usually played online. We were a few of the top players as the kills racked up. I had 9 kills and Ruby only had 2. I liked to be in the middle of the action and go high risk whereas Ruby would try to survive and pick off people when most of the killing was done. We made it to the top 10 which meant we made the cut off to the next day.

There were only 5 of us left as we tracked each other down. There was an older Indian man whose screen I could see and I decided to target him as I could figure out where he was.

As I hunted him down Ruby killed me from behind and she let out a snicker as she did it. She was taken not too long after by the same man.

We made the cut off to the next day. We bought some chicken nuggets as it was our little tradition. At the back of my mind I waited with dread for the inevitable prank challenge. We were both big fans of prank videos and we would set challenges for each other. The challenges were usually silly or stupid stuff like reading your last 5 messages or taking shots until you throw up but recently Ruby had been nagging that I was a prude and still a virgin. It was the only thing we could not relate to each other on. I wanted love but Ruby seemed to be content fucking someone different every week. The forfeit was always that we would go nuclear if one of us didn't comply. We both had enough on each other to destroy each other's lives. Literally.

We were sat on some benches in the makeshift food court area as we shared a box of chicken nuggets.

"I have decided," Ruby said ominously.

"Decided? What?" I asked confused as I had momentarily lapsed and forgotten about the challenge.

"I want you to a flash your tits to a man," she said.

I almost spit out the half a nugget in my mouth.

"What? Are you crazy?" I said in an incredulous tone. She just gave me that psychopath smile she had for occasions like this. She knew I was a virgin and the closest I have come to anything like this is talking to men online.

"That is the prank challenge and you know the consequences," she said with that crazy smirk.

"We will be kicked out. I don't want to do this. This is crazy. It is sexual harassment or public indecency or whatever, you fucking psycho," I said angrily.

"Fine. You can do it somewhere more secluded. Maybe in the toilets. But it has to be for at least 60 seconds. You know the consequences and I don't play like that," she replied. She was acting like she was doing me a favor which only angered me but I knew she was serious about following through.

"Fine, whatever. You are being a bitch. Literally," I said biting down on my frustration.

We moved to a quieter part of the convention where there was little footfall. It was not enough to alleviate any of the anxiety I felt.

We saw a couple of men but they just weren't my type and it grossed me out thinking of doing this before them. I had a preference for brown men. We were Pakistani but Christians so we had a really small and tight community in America. We never really mixed with other Pakistanis due to the prejudice we experienced and we were lucky to have escaped Pakistan as a family. I had a preference for brown men. So if I was going to do this, it had to be someone I was attracted to.

Then the Indian man that was playing Glory walked in the secluded area looking lost. He seemed confused as he seemed to be searching for signs. He had looked in our direction and seemed to recognize us from the game. He had finished first in our game. He was not particularly attractive. He was slightly overweight and his batman t-shirt clung tight to him. He was wearing jeans and glasses. His haircut was pretty nerdy and he had a big nose. He looked to be older than us. Maybe late thirties to early forties.

"Fuck it," I finally said as Ruby snickered. I could not keep this challenge hanging over me and he would have to do as the only brown man here.

I got up and approached the older man.

"Hey, were you playing Glory earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah. You look familiar. Were you in my group? Top 5, right?" He tried to pretend he was not staring at me earlier and only just recognized me.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something. Do you have a minute?' I asked and it was just a minute I needed. Literally.

"Yes. Of course," he said while looking dumbfounded.

I pulled him into a quiet corridor and closed the doors behind us.

"Please just stay here for 60 seconds. Just look and don't move," I said.

I bit my lip as I finally found the courage to lift my SpongeBob t-shirt to reveal my bra. I could see the look of utter confusion on his face as I unclipped the bra from the back and lifted the cups over my breasts.

My large 36E breasts were jiggling before his eyes due to my heavy breathing. I am unable to look at him as he watches my breasts gently jiggle. I have large brown areola and my nipples are stiff and distended from the thrill and excitement.

I turn my head to the side and begin to count. 1, 2...every second felt like a minute. I wonder what he is thinking. I was not particularly attractive. Today I had my hair up in a ponytail. I was wearing unflattering baggy jeans and a baggy SpongeBob t-shirt. My sister often joked I dressed like a lesbian.

5, 6 and then I feel his hands begin to touch my breasts. It is gentle and sends goose bumps over my body. He is gently feeling the soft texture of my skin. It seems as though he is testing his limits.

"Uff," I moan softly almost inaudible.

8, 9 I feel his thumbs flick my stiff nipples. Instinctively I grab his arm with one hand while the other one keeps my bra and t-shirt up.

"No. Don't. Just look, please," I plead.

He seems to heed my pleas and his hands move away from my breasts. I am able to breathe easier as I try to focus on my counting.

13, 14 his hands return to my breasts and I grab his arm once more but I don't speak. Do I really want him to stop? He gently moves his hands over the mounds of my breasts. His thumb gently circles around my areola. He is insistent and my resistance is not enough to stop him from touching my breasts.

"Uhm! Oh!" I moan at this more sensual and teasing touching. He deliberately makes only light and brief touches with my stiff nipples. My hand is still on his arm but I am not fighting him. It dawns on me that I don't want him to stop.

I bite my lip as he continues to tease me. There is an arousal building within me and I am squeezing my legs together as I feel a tension between my legs.

19, 20 my body is quivering and gyrating with excitement. I have never been this aroused in my life. I have never been this intimate with a man ever before, letting him take control of my body.

Now, all of a sudden, I feel his wet velvety lips on my nipples. His lips kissing and then sucking on my thick sensitive nipples.

"Uff! Oh! Just look, please, oh!" I plead once more in between moans.

He does not heed my pleas this time and I can feel his tongue swirl my nipple. He has me pinned back against the wall as he attacks my nipple.

I have to move my hand to my mouth to contain my moans so we do not attract attention to ourselves as people walk by on the other side of the doors.

"Umff! Umff!" I moan as he alternates between my breasts. He begins to leave love bites on the mounds of my breasts causing me both pain and pleasure. He can be aggressive and sensual at the same time and it causes an intense arousal within me to be at the mercy of this man.

"Stop! Please! Oh, my! I can't take this anymore! Literally!" I said and literally meaning every word as my mind is conflicted between the pleasurable feelings and not letting myself be taken advantage of. My words contradict the moans that leave my lips, "Mmm! Oh!"

32, 33 he turns my head to face him and I open my eyes to see the fat nerdy older man before me. I am hot and bothered and I can no longer resist what I am feeling inside.

He leans in and I kiss him back. My first kiss and it is due to one of Ruby's fucking prank challenges. I hate her for it but I love what I am feeling.

He is gentle as his lips envelope mine. It is a constant feed for my arousal. I had read about frenching and it was something I wanted to try.

I kissed him back with my tongue and soon our tongues were wrapped around each other. It was so fucking hot and I loved the feel of his tongue. He tasted good and I was glad he was not a smoker I thought to myself.

I was sucking on his tongue as I felt him begin to open the top button on my jeans and lower the zip. Why was I not stopping him? Soon his hand was inside my jeans and caressing the sides of my mound. Again, I just focused on feeling his tongue intertwined and wrapped around mine rather than stop him. He would rub my mound with his thumb and forefinger and pinch the sides. It was a gentle massage of m mound as he caressed me intimately.

My moans reverberated around his mouth. Despite my initial resistance and attempts to squirm away from his advancing touches. It was literally like he was invading my territory slowly. Breaking me down as he advance inch after inch on my body.

This was the moment I began to lose count. My mind became focused on my pleasure and his touches. The kiss seemed to be cutting off circulation to my brain as my ability to count was lost.

40, 41 I seemed to be stuck on the number for an eternity as our kiss intensified.

He moved my hand to his crotch and I began to rub my hand up and down against his cock through his jeans. I had never felt one before and curiosity was getting the better of me. It was better than I could have imagined and I loved stroking the length and squeezing the girth of it.

He unbuttoned his jeans and they dropped as they fell down his legs. Something came over me as I pulled his boxers lower and began stroking his fat naked cock.

Our kiss was intensifying but so was our groping of each other. My panties were completely sodden with my oozing gooey juices and I could feel just how moist they were as he pressed his fingers against my juicy pussy through the wet panties. There was a squelching sound made by my wet panties to my shame.

I was still a virgin and I did not want to lose it like this but at the same time, I was unable to stop or more importantly stop him and neither did I want to.

He slid my panties to the side and began to rub my naked wet pussy. His fingers massaging either side of my wet pussy lips.

I was stroking his cock faster and harder as I felt urgency to climax. His fingers were teasing and manipulating my pussy as he massaged my pussy and kept me on the brink of an orgasm. The more he edged me slowly the more I was willing to let him get away with.

His fingers then spread my pussy lips and I felt my juices drool out of my dripping pussy down my inner thigh.

I had to eventually break off the kiss to exclaim, "Holy fuck!" As he entered the first knuckle of his middle finger inside of me. It was the first time I had experienced an intrusion. My pussy quivered and convulsed in response.

He then entered a further knuckle and I eventually found the courage pull him off and stop this as I panicked.

"Sixty! Sixty!" I screamed frantically and he just looked at me confused. I finally let go of my t-shirt and began to tie up my bra.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to do this. I can't do this," I said rather breathless and bent out of shape.

He didn't say a word and just licked the thick rim of cunt juice around his finger that had just been in my cunt. Literally. I tried not to look but I was captivated and he pulled me back into a kiss. He pulled out my hair tie and my hair came lose as we kissed once more. His hard cock was pressing against my stomach. I began stroking it once more. I loved touching it. I could taste remnants of myself in his mouth and it only added to my arousal.

He broke off the kiss and he began to push me down from my shoulders. I did not know what was happening until I was on my knees and his cock was at eye level with my hand still wrapped around it.

His fingers dug into my hair and he pushed me forward on to his cock. It was a fight or submit moment and I swallowed the saliva in my mouth as I began to lick his cock like it was my favorite lollypop (strawberry).

He gently guided me on to his cock as he moved me back and forth against his cock.

His fingers were getting a tighter hold on my hair and he had it wrapped around his hand as he began to move me a little more forcefully back and forth on his cock.

All of a sudden I felt him ram it down my throat. I gagged and choked on it. My eyes becoming teary. He eased the pressure but repeated it once more.

"You are the best!" He grunted and groaned.

It was intense and the arousal was too much for me as I began to rub and flick my clit as my other hand worked on the base of his cock and squeezed his balls.

My moans reverberated around his cock as my own pleasure peaked. His first few thrusts just seemed to be warning shots as he now began a more forceful torrent of throat fucking.

He was going deeper down my throat as my saliva dripped down my chin and tears were flowing down my face.

"Take Daddy's cum!" He grunted.

He then thrust harder than he had done before and I felt his fat cock violently jerk and explode in my mouth. It triggered my own orgasm as I shook violently as he emptied his cum down my throat.

It took me a couple of minutes to recover myself but I quickly fixed my clothes and tied up my hair and got up. I had to clean my face as I was a mess. I had to get out of here as things had gotten way out of hand and I didn't want things cross a line.

I was about to head out when he finally spoke.

"My name is Kishan. Kish. I mean, you can call me Kish," he stuttered. Kish, Kishan or Daddy, which would he prefer? I wondered as I began to see him differently.

"Rubina," I said quietly as my throat was hurting to speak.

"You are beautiful," he said.

"I need to go," I said as I rushed out of the door.

I found Ruby not too far from where I left her.

"Where did you go? It was only meant to be 60 seconds," she said in a teasing manner.

"Shut the fuck up and let's get out of here," I said angry, frustrated and still a little horny.

We got back to our hotel room and I could not believe what had happened. She began to quiz me about it.

I showed her the teeth marks on my breasts.

"You and your fucking prank challenges," I said still pissed at her.

"You picked him. Gotta stay away from vampires," she said with that psychopathic laugh. She was a psychopath. Literally.

*****

Kish

I had always been a gamer and a nerd. Even at 41 I loved going to gamer conventions and testing the latest games and buying memorabilia.

I had entered the Glory competition as it was one of my favorite games and I was pretty competitive. This was where I saw her in the SpongeBob t-shirt. She looked cute and unassuming and she had my attention. I was even willing to let her get the drop on me in the game but she was killed before she could.

After the competition I noticed her and her friend go to the food court and I could not help but follow them. I had some fries but my only reason to be there was to watch her. She had an innocence about her and did not seem to care what others thought.

As I watched them I could sense a competitive edge between them. Even during the game I found it funny that it was her friend that went into the kill against her. They had some sort of competition between themselves. I could hear snippets of their conversation and I began to realize they were sisters. Every man has had a fantasy about two sisters at some point in their lives and my dick went hard as I entertained the fantasy briefly.

They then moved further away from the main part of the convention and I was following them like a zombie until I realized I was in the middle of nowhere and no reason to be there. To make it look like I was not stalking them, I pretended I was lost and looking for signs.

Then she approached me and the rest felt like a dream. Did that really happen? It had been 9 years since my bitter divorce and women had been off the menu for quite some time. Some of that pent up frustration came out as I throat fucked her. Was I too rough? Did I fuck this up? I wondered as she disappeared like Cinderella.

As I thought back to the interaction, the more it seemed like she was fulfilling a dare. This explanation seemed more plausible as I thought about the eagerness of the sister to kill Rubina and give away her own position.

What was the dare? Flash a stranger? Why pick me? It was so crazy. I was pretty sure I would be seeing them the next day as they qualified for the next round of the competition.

The next morning I paid a little more attention to how I was dressing. I wore one of my designer hoodies and designer jeans. I put on my best cologne and went with my contacts. I was willing to risk eye irritation to get her attention.

She was there with her sister in the queue for the session. There was another group of 50 waiting to play but I could only see her in the sea of people.

She noticed me arrive and I held her glance as she saw me but when she saw that I had noticed her look she looked the other way.

I noticed that she looked a little different today. She was wearing a tighter t-shirt and the neckline was slightly lower. She also had on a light red shade of lipstick. It could be mistaken for lip balm but she had made an effort today. Her hair was still in a ponytail but I wondered if she made this effort for me?

Normally I was introverted but after the events of yesterday I thought I would approach them. Age was a factor in helping me get over my introverted nature but she gave me a sense of confidence.

"Hey, nice to see you again," I said as I approached them.

*****

Rubina

"You won yesterday, right?" Ruby said pretending that she was not calling him a vampire last night.

"Yeah. Well, for our little group anyway. So what do you guys do?" He asked.

"Typical Pakistani 'Daddy' question. I study media," Ruby replied. I gave her side eye as she said 'daddy'.

"I am Indian but we are all the same, I guess. Social media? As in Only Fans?" He asked dryly but I could not help but stifle a laugh as I watched Ruby's face.

"Media as in journalism," Ruby replied annoyed.

"What do you do? By the way, this is my sister, Ruby," I said as the ice was broken.