Virgin Gamer Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spoke for a few minutes. He was an IT guy and we joked about the different games we liked. Ruby excused herself to get a drink and winked at me when he had his back to her.

"I have some games at my rental, if you want a gaming session after this ends," he offered and I was a little surprised to hear him be so forward. Did he think I was some slut? Talk about creating an impression.

"I am not sure we could," I said as I tried to create an excuse.

"I understand. Why don't we put it this way. If I win, you join me and if you win, well you can do what you like," he said.

"I will just have to make sure you don't win," I say and I am pretty unsure what I will do if he does win. I cannot be alone with him. Literally.

Kishan is similar to me as he likes to get in the middle of the action. We pick up the best weapons and before long we are in the top 10 once more. It is slightly more tense this time. If I was honest, the more I thought about it the more I wanted Kishan to win. I needed him to take the choice out of my hands and force me to be alone with him.

It always became more difficult in the top 10 as this was where the top players were. Ruby didn't make it in the top ten and she was eliminated from the tournament. Kishan and I would be returning tomorrow.

I had been close to being killed twice but Kishan protected me both times. I don't know why but that made me look over at him in a new way. It was only a game but I liked that even in this game he was protective of me.

It was just me, Kishan and one other player. Kishan for some reason became exposed and the other player killed him but this left the other player exposed and it was an easy kill for me to win.

Something about the way Kishan played made me think he deliberately let me win. I was conflicted as I won and I needed to speak to him.

I caught him before Ruby found me.

"Why did you let me win?" I asked.

"I wanted it to be your choice," he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Whatever happens between us had to be because you chose it to happen," he said.

"If anything happens between us, it will be my choice," I replied as I thought about what happened between us in that secluded corridor. I did feel in control and if I really want to, I could have stopped at any moment,

"Come tonight then," he said as he gave me the address.

What was happening between us? Was this more than a freak prank gone wrong? Would he think I was a slut if I went to his place?

As we got back to our hotel room, I was still in two minds about whether I should accept the offer.

My mind would drift back to the corridor and what happened between us. His words about him wanting me to choose him made me want him more.

I would see him at the tournament and decided to cool off before I saw him. I was too heated at the moment. We had our own beds but we were sharing the same room.

I needed to release the heat within me and took a late night shower to relieve the heat that was building within me. I had set up the hentai video with the video on mute as I slowly teased my clit as I watched the teen slut getting fucked by the dirty old man. I only wished I had the courage to let Kishan do that to me.

I wondered if he watched porn? Would he enjoy the same porn as I did? Despite being a virgin, my interests in porn were a little kinky. I watched hentai exclusively and well anyone that has ever watched it knows that it is extremely kinky and fucked up shit.

I climaxed hard as I imagined Kishan on top of me, burying his cock past my hymen and taking my virginity.

I returned to the room after my shower to Ruby looking at me mischievously.

"What did you watch this time?" She asked.

"What are you talking about this time?" I said trying to play dumb.

"You know, that I know, exactly why you took a shower at 15 to 12," she said with a giggle.

"Shut up and let's sleep. One of us still has a competition to prepare for," I said and it shut her up.

The next morning I dressed up as one of the girl characters from Glory, Nina. She was a typical gamer incel invention, short and petite but large breasts and big ass. Dressed like a slut in a crop top and a short skirt that barely covered her ass. I had a slightly longer skirt and a t-shirt. I had a rouge blusher on today to look more like Nina. I had a light pink lipstick on and even a touch of eye shadow and eyeliner. It brought out my eyes against my fair skin. My mom often said I had cat eyes.

Ruby gave me an odd look as I usually hated dressing up.

"What happened to your usual dykey look?" She remarked.

"You are going as a Cunt, I see," I replied.

Ruby didn't want to wait around and wanted to have a look around while I waited in the queue. It was just a minute later that Kishan approached me.

"Hey, is that a subtle Nina cosplay?" he queried as he looked at me.

I couldn't help but blush for a moment and looked away shyly. I don't know why but I liked that he noticed.

"Yes. It is," I said. He looked nice in a trendy hoody and jeans. He always had classic trainers that I liked.

"You look hotter than Nina. How do you feel about your chances today?" His compliment made me blush and even aroused me. It was the penultimate day. In all fairness, I didn't think I would make it this far.

*****

Kishan

"To be honest, I think I am lucky to be here. I think it helps me when I play with you," she says boosting my ego. I like that she realizes I am protecting her in the game. I feel protective over her and I just want her to myself

"I have been thinking about you a lot. I don't mean anything untoward but I just want to come out and ask you. Can I take you out for dinner?" I asked in the hope that a more romantic approach would appeal to her. She had captivated my thoughts and I had not thought about a woman in this way since my bitter divorce.

"Maybe..." she said as she paused for thought. "If you win that is," she replied but this time it felt like she wanted me to take her out.

I liked the challenging aspect of it.

"I like a challenge," I reply.

The game is competitive and the gamers are of a competitive level. Rubina can handle herself and we soon find ourselves in the top 15.

I did not expect to be this far but I was holding my own against better players. There were a few times I played it close but I was surviving. I just wanted to make it to the top 10 to make it to the final day tomorrow. I also wanted to make sure Rubina got there. It seemed this might be the only way I get to see her again.

It was close and then I landed a kill that got us both into the top 10. We finished 7th and 9th by the end but we were in the final.

She had finished behind me but in the least I would see her again tomorrow. After the game, she had scurried off away from the gaming area. I could see her calling and texting someone. Most likely to see where her sister was. I sensed a bit of disappointment in her body language and the sense of abandonment. It was mean of her sister not to support her but at the same time I sensed an opportunity to take advantage of this vulnerability.

She was slumped against the wall scrolling on her phone when I approached her. She looked up slightly startled but there was a radiant look from her as she saw me. When someone smiles without actually smiling.

"You were pretty awesome," I said and she blushed that I noticed her play.

"You were pretty good yourself," she said but I was disappointed I had not won.

"Where is your sister?" I asked trying to press on this vulnerability.

"I think she is meeting some boy," she replied and her sister was definitely in the slut category.

"Have you eaten?" I asked.

"No. I was going to get something with Ruby," she replied.

"Come on. Let's get you some food," I said as I held out my hand to help her up.

There was a little pause from her and my heart was in my mouth as I waited for her answer.

She held my hand and I helped her up. I did not want to let go of her hand and I know she sensed something similar. Her hands were soft and gentle.

"Nice car," she said as we got into my large SUV.

"It is just a rental," I say trying to act humble, "what would you like to eat?"

She just asked to go to a popular drive thru restaurant. She ordered chicken nuggets and we got a large box to share. It was an odd choice as I would have taken her anywhere she wanted.

We had the box between us and a selection of dips as we ate in the car.

"When we were kids. My mom never had enough money to get us a meal. We would get a box of 5 chicken nuggets that me and Ruby shared. We would always fight over the last one," she said.

In that moment I felt her drop her shield and I could see who she really was.

"Is that why you two are so competitive?" I asked trying to pry more information.

"We have always been like that. Literally. Super competitive," she said.

"I have a brother but we were never close until recently. He is 8 years younger than me so growing up we were always on different paths. In a way, I am jealous because you guys seem close," I said opening up as I felt a connection building between us.

"What changed recently?" She asked.

"It is hard to explain. I had always lived away but 9 years ago I had a really bad divorce and well I moved back in with my parents and my brother lives at home. As adults we have more in common and we are able to build a better relationship," I try to explain. I leave a little information in there and I will know how she feels if she probes.

"Oh. Why did you divorce?" She asked and I knew she wanted to know more about me in the same I wanted to know more about her.

She glanced at me for a brief moment after she asked for my reaction but returned her gaze to the front quickly.

"I never really talk about it. But we had been trying for a baby for 2 years and we had no luck. Then we would try less like once a week," I said as I paused and took a deep breath. She waited patiently and she reached out held my hand gently. There was warmth radiating from her.

"She believed I was the problem and was having sex with one of my best friends behind my back," I finally let it out and it was the first time I had ever admitted it to anyone. She squeezed my hand and I sensed something growing between us emotionally.

"How did you find out?" She asked curiously. I took another deep breath and she squeezed my hand in support.

"We had decided to get some help at this stage and went to the doctor. They ran some routine tests and I did not think much of it. Until we received the results, my ex-wife had an STD. We had not had sex in several weeks at this point and my results were clear. Initially she denied it but then it all came out, how she had been cheating on me and I felt this utter sense of betrayal. I have not been able to trust anyone since," I added. I had a few one night stands initially post divorce but I had been celibate for 6 years. I didn't mention the initial I wanted her to feel special because she was special.

"That sounds horrendous. She is a devil. Literally," she said. I found it cute when she said literally.

"I am sorry for unburdening on to you," I said. She was still squeezing my hand and she was looking at me with sympathy.

"I want to be there for you and you can always talk to me," she replied.

"I just feel a connection with you after what happened. You were the first person I have been with physically since my ex-wife. What made you choose me?" I asked. She swallowed and I could sense she was feeling a lot of emotions at this point. She was almost ready to be taken.

"It was a challenge," she said rather shame faced.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbfounded despite having my suspicions. She withdrew a little and removed her hand from mine.

"Ruby and I have always played these stupid games since we were teenagers. We would set challenges for each other, depending on who won the game between us. She set the challenge that I must flash a man my breasts for sixty seconds. She is just a bitch and tries to shame me for being a virgin. By the way, I have never done anything like this before," she explained.

A hunger came from deep within me at learning she was a virgin. She felt extremely tight when I tried to finger her and she pushed forcefully against me. I needed to fuck her but I had to be tactful. First timers were always tricky.

"That is nothing to be ashamed about. You are waiting for the right person," I said as I tried to show her I supported her.

"She is a slut. Literally. She has boyfriends or more like fuck buddies as they don't last more than a few weeks. Are you angry with me?" She asked.

"No. I would never be. But it does make me question whether I get to set a challenge since I finished higher today," I said in a lighthearted manner.

"What is my challenge?" She asked.

"You must flash your panties to me for 60 seconds," I said with a lighthearted smile.

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth and bit her tongue. She exhaled sharply. I was playing with fire and I could have just fucked this up.

"Just look, please," she pleaded as she turned her head away to look out of the window. A sense of relief came over me at hearing her agree.

I leaned over her to get to the controls of the seat. She startled at my presence hovering above her.

"It is ok. I promise to respect your virginity. I just want you to be comfortable," I said as I moved her seat back and down so that it was almost horizontal.

She was nervous and breathing heavily as she lifted her skirt to reveal white soft cotton panties with dark red cherries printed on. Fucking cute. I thought to myself.

I wondered if she was counting now but I wanted to be careful as I was worried she could take flight at any moment. I was a predator hunting prey.

Her legs were tight together and she was tense with nerves. I gently placed my hands on her thighs and rubbed the smooth skin of her thighs just above her stockings. She had shaved her legs but I noticed that privilege had not extended to her pussy as some faint hairs poked out of the side of her panties. She was an enigma that I wanted to solve. I was completely fascinated by her.

I moved my fingers in between her thighs and she instinctually parted her legs for me.

She was beautiful and untouched and my dick was hard at the thought of exploring her unexplored regions.

Her panties had a clear wet spot in the middle and I liked that she was already turned on in anticipation.

I massaged the inside of her thighs as I approached her panty covered mound.

She was biting her lip and I heard a soft whimpering. It emboldened me and after all I only had 60 seconds.

As I approached her mound I crept my fingers underneath her panties and squeezed her mound together and then parted it.

"Uff," she moaned in response. There was still no objection to my advances.

The sticky wet gooey juices on her panties only became stronger as I repeated the motions on her panties.

"Uh! Uhm!" She moaned as she began to bite on her fist to stifle her whimpering and moans.

I pulled her panties to the side as I was aware of the little time I had and wanted to take advantage of this position as I may never have it again.

Her pussy was tightly packed. There was nothing out of place. I spread her mound to reveal that gooey nectar that had gathered between her lips and as I separated her mound gravity began to take hold and it began to move down in a droplet.

She was heavenly and no one I had been with before could compare.

In a split second move, I moved over into the foothold so that my face was between her thighs and mere centimeters away from that tight virgin cunt.

She glanced down briefly in shock but I didn't let her object as I dove right into that heavenly nectar and began to lap at her tight cunt.

"Oh! Uhm! God!" She moaned in response to my attention.

I spread her tight lips to reveal that heavenly clit that was coated in her nectar. Fuck! She was a dream and I loved exploring her.

I circled my tongue around her clit.

"Oh! Daddy!" She moaned in response. Hearing her call out, "Daddy", just made me more determined to please her.

In my head I had been counting to 60 and I was sure we had passed but I was pretty sure 60 would not come until she climaxed.

Her thighs were wrapped tightly around my head and her hands were running through my thinning/balding hair.

I needed to explore more and I was going to push at any limits I had. I inserted my tongue into that juicy cunt and it did not go far before it met the resistance of her hymen.

Her pussy quivered and her body gyrated at my attention. Her thighs spasm and squeeze my head.

"Uhmff!" She moaned as her arousal began to reach new peaks.

"Uh! Uh! Oh God!" She muttered in a trance as my tongue lapped at her cunt.

I was sucking on her cunt lips and then fucking her with my tongue. I would jab at her hymen with my tongue but never strong enough to break it. I wanted to save that for my cock.

She clenched my hair in a fist almost ripping it out at the roots. Her back arched and twisted and then I felt a torrent of her juices engulf my face as she came in a powerful orgasm.

"Holy fuck!" She let out a muffled scream as she felt something she had never experienced before.

I licked the juices around my mouth and wiped my face against her stocking covered legs.

I looked up and she looked like a cute sweaty mess. Her hair was matted against her face and whatever little make up she had on was smudged and messy.

I sat back up in my seat with a raging hard on. I wanted to thrust her face into my crotch and make her take my cum down her throat but alas I had to wait. The next time I was going to cum, was going to be in her fertile womb.

We drove back to her hotel room and I parked to the side.

"I wish you didn't have to go," I say. I am in a soppy mood.

"I don't want to. But Ruby is waiting for me," she said. Ruby can fuck off. I think to myself.

"Leave me something to remember you by, like Cinderella," I say as she looks down at her shoes.

"Am I supposed to hop back?" She says with a giggle. I had to keep mixing the sexuality and the romance of this situation.

"Hmm. You know I was thinking you could leave something less inconspicuous like your panties," I asked.

She turned away with a shocked expression. I thought shit, after all my planning, was I going to lose the cherry?

She takes a deep breath as I fight the inner urge to apologize immediately and beg for forgiveness. Something inside me tells me to wait.

She doesn't speak but her hands disappear under her skirt as she lifts her bum up ever so slightly and then re-appear dragging in her delicate fingers the cherry patterned cotton panties sweetly scented by her cunt.

My heart skips a beat as she pulls them out and drops them on the console between us.

She opens the door and looks back just before she is about to leave.

"I won't be wearing panties tomorrow. You will need them to find your Cinderella," she said before leaving. My cock was about to burst as I imagined her being without panties all day.

That night I was in my bed with her panties wrapped around my hand as I sniffed her sweet scent. I was obsessed with her.

******

Rubina

My mind was still hazy as I returned to my room to find Ruby making out with some stranger on the bed.

"Do you have a home to go to?" I asked sarcastically. My usual reaction would have been a lot more annoyed but in my post orgasmic haze I was pretty relaxed.

As I got into bed that night, my head was spinning. I had never experienced such a powerful orgasm and it had drained me.

I wore a baggy hoody and jeans to the final with nothing on underneath which I regretted as my horny thoughts were making me a little moist.