Virgin Gigolo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any questions?" I looked at Savanna, she shook her head no.

"Some will not be staying?" I asked, thinking that perhaps I'd misunderstood that this was essentially a swinger's party.

He nodded. "Several will stay for dinner and your entertainment, but prefer... further interactions with couples at home or elsewhere." I nodded in understanding. "Anything else?"

"We take our masks off, but the... audience, will be wearing them?"

"Exactly," he nodded in agreement. "They all know who everyone else is -- you're the unknowns. One never knows, and should you ever cross paths with these people elsewhere, that way they'll know who you are and what you do if they ever have to interact with you in public."

'I think we've got it," Savanna said, her hand reaching to my arm telling me to let it drop. I just nodded at him.

"Ok," he glanced at his watch. "Good, you were plenty early. I'll come and give you the high sign as soon as everyone has arrived. You two just," he stopped and glanced back and forth, "I didn't ask; you two do know each other, right?"

"We met earlier this week," I answered without directly answering his question.

"OK, good. Well, you're on your own. Get naked or whatever you need to get ready to perform. It should be about half an hour before everyone is here."

"I don't get it," I said to Savanna as soon as he stepped out the door, "We're taking our masks off, but they aren't?"

"Think about it. These are judges, politicians, doctors, lawyers... powerful people who someday we might need on our side." I can be dense, and although I'd never had anything bad happen -- yet -- I certainly realized that selling cock for entertainment of lonely and horny women wasn't exactly a normal job. Understanding, I dropped my inquiry.

"You ever do anything like this before?" I asked Savanna reaching up to begin taking the tie off.

"No. What about you? You did a swingers party with Melissa a while ago, right?" I nodded. "This sounds like they're going to have an orgy."

"Kind of sounds like it. You ever... do a group thing?"

"Yeah, I have. I'm not really much for one-on-one sex with guys. I like doing it where I don't have to pay attention to just one person. I did eight guys at my first bachelor party. Everyone except the groom. You?"

"No. Only single women..." I paused, "well not quite," I corrected, remembering Lindsey and Paul. One woman had her husband there."

"Been there a few times with a couple. You do men too?"

"Oh no, but um..."

"He sucked you."

"Yeah," I nodded. "They got a bit peeved. They wanted me to do her bareback so he could eat my cum from her pussy."

"There's all kinds of kink out there. I've had a lot of requests from women to let them eat their husbands' cum from my pussy, but I don't do that. I don't mind couples though, I love eating pussy while fucking. You always use condoms?" I nodded, "Me too. I'm on the pill but no sense in taking chances. You ever have an STD?"

Again, I shook my head no, "And I hope I won't."

Without saying a word, she gathered her dress and lifted, easily slipping it from her body and leaving herself naked except for her thong panty. I more slowly followed along, shedding the suit, although it wasn't quite as easy as her slithering the dress off. Savanna giggled while watching me unbuttoning my shirt. The buttons were more like cufflinks, black decorative studs that slipped through button holes on each side of the shirt. "I thought it was women who are supposed to take so long getting dressed and undressed."

"Yeah, tuxedos are a bit different," I said as I pulled the last stud free and set the handful onto the shelf before peeling my shirt off. "You didn't have much on."

"Still don't," she said, and reaching down, hooked her thong and slipped it down. Stepping out of it, she hooked the thong on a hanger and put her dress over it. "Are you hard?" she asked, glancing at my pants.

"Not yet," I answered, my cock barely visible in my trousers. I had swollen up a bit, but I wasn't completely hard.

"Do you need me to suck you to get hard?" I shook my head no, stepping out of my pants and underwear at the same time and, just like that, I was nude also. I had hung the jacket and my pants on the provided pants hanger, but just dropped my underwear onto the seat where I sat to take my pants off. Turning, I saw Savanna's finger slide up between her labia and circle her clit.

"What about you? Do you need some help to... um... "

"Get wet?" I nodded. "Not yet, but maybe a few minutes before it's time to go?" I nodded again.

"Savanna... is that your real name?" I asked moments later. She shook her head, no.

"I'm Savanna when I'm working. What about you... Brent?"

I nodded, "That's my working name too." I didn't offer my real name any more than she did. I'd been observing this now unabashedly naked vixen for the entire time we'd been getting undressed, my mind shouting Holy Fuck!! What a hottie! And she's going to fucking do you! Savanna was easily as hot as Melissa, just perhaps 5 years younger. That would have probably made her in the range of twenty-three, almost my own age. My mind was doing backflips, but outwardly I was totally calm. "How did you get into this business?

"Hmm," she said, with a slight shrug of her shoulder, "Why do any of us get into this business? Money, right? I never had money as a kid, my parents were divorced, and Mom just didn't have any. If I wanted something, I had to make the money. I did a lot of babysitting and," she paused and looked down at her breasts, "then when I developed boobs... I found out I liked sex, and there were a lot who were willing to pay much more for sex than for just babysitting. What about you?"

"Same. I needed money for school." I gave her the shortened version of working for Mary, eventually her just offering me money for sex, and how that had expanded into servicing MILF's.

"Wow. Old ladies huh?" I nodded. "My first time was one of my baby-sitting customers," Savanna continued, "I guess you could say they seduced me."

"They? Her too?"

"Yeah. Her too. Dave and Veronica. I'd done babysitting for them several times. They hired me for the evening. I got their two little girls down to bed, and they said if I wanted to watch TV to do it in their room, so I didn't wake the girls. I'd usually do that, but beside the bed there was a book of sexy stories. They were really hot stories, and I touched myself through my pants. The next time I babysat, the book wasn't out, but when I checked the bedside table, there were several books, just like it, in there. That time I opened my pants and masturbated while reading but kept my pants on, slipped them down to my knees as I wasn't exactly sure when they'd be home. The next time I babysat, another similar book was out, and I just took my pants off, so it was easier to masturbate while reading. I had left the front door open, just the screen closed and locked, so I heard them coming home, put my pants back on and the book back where I'd found it and met them at the door in the living room, pretending that I wasn't doing what I had been. Veronica went into the bedroom while I gave a report to Dave on how the girls had been and when they'd gone to bed. Dave pulled out his wallet, pretending to find out he only had a hundred-dollar bill. When he called out "Honey, I've only got a hundred," Veronica called back, "Can you two come in here?" I followed him into the bedroom where she'd turned on the TV, and said "It looks like someone has been having fun in our bed."

"I didn't know it, but there was a camera built into the TV, and they had it set to record. Later I found out they'd been recording me every time I was there, so they knew I'd been reading their sex book and had watched me masturbating. Dave knew what was going on, but I didn't, until Veronica nodded to the TV. She'd fast forwarded the recorder to where I had taken my pants off and was masturbating and stopped it there when she called us in. I was mortified; I thought for sure I was in big trouble. They had recorded everything that I'd been doing. Later they admitted they'd fantasized about including me in their loving and eventually wondered if I'd be up for playing with them. They set it up with the book the first time, just to see if I took the bait, and after the next time when I'd put my hand in my pants they decided to make an invitation tape.

"Like I said, I was mortified at first, thinking I was in big trouble, but Veronica took the button and fast forwarded again until it showed me hearing them come home, hurriedly putting the book back and my pants on, and practically running out to the living room. She stopped it right there and said, "somebody got interrupted before they finished, didn't they?" I was totally sure I was now in deep trouble when she said, "You never even watched TV, did you? We knew you weren't, as we left you something that you might have enjoyed. If you'd actually tried to watch TV, you would have seen this:"

"She pushed another button and it changed to a home movie of the two of them. Dave was on the bed, totally naked, leaning back on his hands with Veronica sideways beside him, also naked, holding his cock up and licking and sucking on it, but she was looking and speaking to the TV. "I do so love sucking your cock," she said, "but who else would you love to suck your dick for you?"

"Oh, that little Savanna. She's such a sweetheart, and those cute little titties, I'd easily give a hundred bucks to play with her."

"Oh, she is a sweetie! Do you suppose she's ever had anyone eat her pussy? I do so love a sweet pussy. Maybe for that hundred dollars she'd suck your cock while I eat her pussy? What do you think, shall we ask her?" She put the movie on pause and stepped up to me, he was right behind me, and said "So what do you think?" she said, holding out the few dollars they owed me for babysitting, "Would you like to play with us for another hundred dollars? Would you suck my husband's cock and let me eat that sweet pussy of yours?"

"And you did?"

"I don't think I'd ever even had a hundred dollars at one time in my life before. They were going to give me twenty bucks for babysitting, and were offering me five times that to get off just like I'd been imagining. Yeah, I took the hundred that time and sucked my first cock and had my pussy eaten for the first time."

"You'd never done anything before then?" I said, amazed that her first time had been with a couple.

"Never. Masturbated is all. She was the first to ever give me an orgasm, and she gave me several. He eventually came in my mouth and I barely even recognized it as I was in the middle of an orgasm at the same time."

"She?" I questioned, still finding the idea of girl-on-girl sex unusual. Having grown up in a heterosexual environment, without a sister, and although I academically understood that women could have sex with each other, it was still out of my realm of normality.

She nodded. "It wasn't just him that wanted me to suck his cock; she really got off on seeing me do that. They both took it slow with me. After I agreed to take the money, together they stripped me, both of them with their hands all over my body, and then got naked themselves. I'd never seen an erection in person before, and I guess Veronica could tell. She asked me if I'd ever sucked a cock, and when I said no, she asked if I'd ever seen an adult cock before. I admitted I hadn't; they didn't even know I was a virgin until then. She had me crawl up on the other side of Dave, and we played with him at the same time. She started stroking him and had me put my hand over hers, and then after a minute or so moved her hand on top of mine. His was the first erection I ever held. She had me hold him while she took it in her mouth. Then she had me take him in my mouth while she held it up for me. She held it for just a moment and then took her hand away, told me I was doing good and to just keep doing it. Her hands were running all over my body and she slipped her hand to my pussy. I still wasn't sure about that at all, but when she told me to spread my legs for her, I did. Dave's hand was on one boob, she slid down a bit and took my other one in her mouth for a few moments and then moved even further until she went down me."

"Wow, that was your first time?"

"Not for fucking. We did that the next time. That time she got me off with her tongue and fingers and then Dave did me with his tongue, too. I'd been sucking on Dave's cock but kind of lost track of taking care of him when they took turns going down on me. After Dave went down on me and I'd recovered for a bit, Veronica told me I needed to suck him again until he came as that was only fair. He crawled up beside me and I went down on him like I had before, but when he began to get close Veronica went down on me again and Dave came at the same time that I did."

We both were silent for a moment. "You liked that, didn't you?" she said, reaching over and gripping my cock. "You got hard."

"It's a pretty hot story." She nodded.

"So, they were my first," she continued. "They fucked me every time I babysat for them for several months, a hundred bucks a pop. A couple of times later, before Dave got home, I asked Veronica about their relationship. She said that they had an open relationship, that they had others that they also played with, and that she really got off on seeing Dave fuck others, but especially they liked playing with a woman together. Eventually they asked if I'd be interested in "other" babysitting jobs, and said they had friends who would also be happy to pay for playing with me, and I said yes."

"Yeah, that's how it was with..." I started to say, Mary but caught myself, "my first. Her girlfriends figured it out."

"What about your girlfriends? Do they know what you do?"

"I haven't ever had a girlfriend."

"I have had both boyfriends and girlfriends, although I don't have a boyfriend right now. I don't mind fucking men, but I really like women."

"I wondered."

~

"So, um, how do we want to do this?" she said, bringing us back to where we were.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What, um... have you got anything in particular..."

"They want us to fuck. I like that, but you've got to warm me up first, that's why I said I want you to eat me in here. Men always move too fast; I take time to get warmed up. Maybe that's why I like women. If you're going to finger me, I like it with your ring and middle finger in me, curl and stroke, and then use your other hand or mouth on my clit. A tongue warms me up really fast, but otherwise take it easy to begin with. I take it you're pretty good at reading a woman's body? Melissa said you were and are always in demand. What positions do you like to fuck in?"

"All of them?" I said with a wry grin; she didn't take it humorously as I'd intended.

"I don't want anal. You can finger my ass if you're really into that, but I don't want your cock in there. If you want to use your tongue, I'll go wash my ass really well right now..."

"I'd rather use my tongue on your clit than to even finger your ass," I said, shaking my head no.

"Good, we're in agreement with that. You've got a condom?"

I nodded. "I keep it palmed until needed."

"Not behind your ear?" She asked, pointing to the side of my head.

"What?" I said, befuddled and not understanding at all.

"Not behind your ear?" she again said, pointing at my ear, and reaching up toward my face. I felt her fingers touch my ear, and pull back, showing that she now had a condom between her fingers.

"Oh, that was good!" I laughed. "How'd you do that?"

"Girl Scouts. We had a magician show us magic tricks and I thought it was so cool to pull a coin from a kid's ear, so I practiced it again and again. When I had to learn to palm a condom, I already knew how."

The knock on the door was startling, our escort poked his head in and said, "Dinner is served, you're on," and then left.

"I guess there's not time for you to show me how good you are with that tongue of yours?"

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough, and I'll take it slow."

The room began clapping as soon as we stepped out and up to the performance table, which was more of a miniature stage. Unlike at the swinger's party, here I didn't see anyone naked, just noticed black tuxedo's and sexy dresses everywhere, all below masked faces.

I followed Savanna up the stairs to the stage, slipped in close behind her, wrapped my arms around her and filled my hands with her breasts, letting her nipples protrude between my fingers. Her hand came back to stroke my side, wrapping around to stroke my body, while I let my hands slide down her body to do the same. I let my hands roam, stroking her arms, her breasts, her stomach, and sides before taking her arms and turning her towards me. I refrained from looking at the audience, just concentrated on Savanna. Her hands stroked my body, slipping behind to grab my ass, and I did the same to her. When I lifted, she wrapped her legs around me and leaned back while I lowered my mouth to her breasts and nipples. She straightened up, her hands running across my breasts, tweaking my own nipples.

Even though I wasn't looking directly at the people, we could hear their comments, "Oh, he's got a great ass...." "Nice tits, she's gorgeous. Wouldn't I love to get a shot with that..." "God I'd love to suck that cock," and the like. There was no doubt that this wasn't your normal cocktail party.

I occasionally let my eyes roam over the partygoers seeing once again that the women were in elegant, sexy, formal dresses. Off the shoulder dresses that left upper chests bare; backless dresses that left no doubt that they were braless; plunge dresses that went clear to their navels, as Savanna's had, but one woman actually caused me to do a double take. She'd had a shawl around her shoulders when she came in, but when she took it off, her breasts were entirely bare - naked and on display -- the only woman with her breasts totally showing. The bodice of her dress was cut that way, two hard half-cups below supporting her breasts and thrusting them and her nipples forward. She was looking right at me when I did the double take, I saw her smile. "She's got nice tits, doesn't she?" Savanna whispered. She'd obviously seen me see her too.

"Umm," I responded, sucking one of Savanna's nipples into my mouth in reply.

Savanna understood the performance requirements and directed what we did as much as I did. We worked well together in that respect, despite never having performed together before. I hadn't expected as many comments from the partiers as we got, particularly in that the women were the most vocal. When Savanna sank to her knees and took me in her mouth, I heard an "Oh yeah, suck that dick!" and someone else said "Yummy!"

Reaching down, she stood, when I gently directed, by lifting at her armpits and, when she was facing me, I asked "Ready?" Her nod told me she knew what was next. Holding her naked body against mine, I turned her left, she bent right, I grabbed her left leg and lifted, flipping her in place, into a standing 69.

Several people clapped, and a multitude of comments came at us from the watchers. I heard, "Oh yeah!" and "That's hot!" along with a woman saying loudly to her partner, "You've never done that with me!" Remembering Melissa's admonishments of making sure we were in profile with everyone, I took several half steps backward, turning to make sure that we, and what we were doing, was totally visible to everyone. I couldn't hold her long in that position, her weight constantly pulling me forward, but after just a couple of minutes I let her back down.

"Nice!" Savanna whispered as she began to push down on my shoulders, indicating she wanted me to sit.