Virgin Gigolo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I sank onto my bottom, Savanna moved forward, her pussy getting closer and closer to my face. I wasn't quite the right height, so I leaned back on my hands to offer Savanna my mouth at pussy level. She stepped forward and straddled my face. Someone in the audience hollered, "Oh yeah! Eat that pussy! My God she's a hot one!"

Savanna made the decision when we were going to fuck. We'd been down on the floor twisting and turning and pleasuring each other when I felt her hand slipping her condom onto my cock, and then turned, rolled up onto her knees, dropped to her elbows and presented her bottom to me. I rose onto my knees behind her to an "Oh yeah! Pound that doggie!" call from the audience. I did.

It was hard to remember my purpose in fucking wasn't to cum but to let people watch. Although the blowjob and cunnilingus we'd done on each other were pleasurable, they were much easier to control. But, as always with fucking, my natural instinct with every thrust into her was to speed it up, to pound into her and make myself cum. I had to consciously work on keeping the stimulation to a minimum. When Savanna put her hand back, I understood she wanted me to pull out. Turning, she slipped into my arms, her mouth coming to my neck and chest as my hands again filled themselves with her breasts. "Do you think you can fuck me standing?" she whispered.

"I don't know, we can try," I whispered back, my mouth kissing her neck and ear and cheek. I had an inordinate urge to kiss her, as I had Melissa, but she turned her head away and began to stand.

I followed as she stood up. Her arms went around my neck, helping, and I put mine around her body, lifting and holding her in a bear hug. Her legs wrapped around me, so I was completely holding her up, and then she forced herself higher, nearly aligning my cock and her pussy. I couldn't let go of her to use a hand to help, but she could, hanging around my neck with one arm, her hand sliding down between us. I eased my bear hug just slightly and her hand gripped me, and I felt my cock slipping inside her, eliciting an "Oh Yeah!" and several watchers clapping in applause. Once aligned, her hand stayed between us, I could feel her rubbing her own clit. I eased the hug just a bit more, letting her lower into place and we were fucking standing up. Screwing standing up is a good parlor trick, and hard to do for long without a wall to push against, but I didn't have to. It didn't take but a minute or two with my cock in her and her fingers on her own clit that I felt her body shaking in orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that's hot! God I'd love to do that!" a woman's voice called out.

"Screw dinner; let's go fuck!" a man's voice said, followed by laughter from several others.

I stopped my movements momentarily following Savanna's orgasm and when I lifted her again, she rose off my cock. Moving back to the floor we changed positions multiple times, and when a "Do a 69 again" call came out, Savanna pulled the condom from my cock and pushed me onto my back. When I whispered to ask what she was doing, she said, "Sucking you off so they can see that you cum too," and rolled over on top of me into a 69.

I gave it my all, sucking and licking and fingering her pussy, but after having cum moments before it wasn't about her anymore. Savanna turned and pulled away from my mouth, perpendicular to me, facing the audience where she made a production of sucking my cock. When I reached for her, she hummed an "uh-uh" and then pulling off momentarily said, "just lay back. Let me."

Leaning back on my elbows, I let her work her magic, for the first time letting my eyes roam over the tables. The woman with the bare breasts happened to be in a seat right adjacent to where Savanna was sucking me, and even with masks on, I could sense her eyes locking on mine. I saw her mouth move, and even though I don't read lips, when she mouthed "I want to fuck you," I understood completely.

My own body I was having trouble controlling. Without having masturbated earlier in the day, I could tell that Savanna, now trying, was going to get me off quite rapidly. She read my body as my hips began lifting into her, her hand stroking my cock, and with a groan, I came in her mouth. Several in the audience clapped, and a "Way to go, Girl!" call from somewhere as Savanna leaned back and opened her mouth, with a grin showing she had a mouthful of cum.

"Oh girl, you better share that!" the bare-breasted woman called out, "Gimme some of that." She climbed out of her chair, leaning over towards the stage and Savanna didn't hesitate. Crawling the couple of feet to the edge, Savanna leaned toward her and the two of them locked lips. When Savanna slid back a moment later, she opened her mouth to show it was empty, to the laughter and cheers of those watching.

~

"You were good," Savanna said as we entered our room to get dressed again. Just as getting undressed, she was able to put her dress and panty back on much faster than I was able to redress in a tuxedo.

"Thanks. You were pretty good too," I responded, buttoning my shirt. "What was with you and titty girl? You gonna get it on with her?"

"I wouldn't turn it down. She's pretty hot."

"She said she wanted to fuck me."

"Pretty obvious she likes sex. She'll fuck anybody."

"Yeah, I guess," I answered, slipping my shoes back on and picking up my jacket. I stopped and looked Savanna up and down. "You did good with that dress. You look really hot. Who picked it out, you, Marty or Melissa?"

"Marty. You don't look so shabby yourself. Ready?" I stepped to the door, she followed.

Outside our room, the wait staff had disappeared, the party goers now milling together and gradually moving towards a pair of doors opening into another room. The man who greeted us when we arrived was suddenly at our elbow, and said "This way."

"Just a moment," Savanna said, turning and stepping across the room to the bare-breasted woman and her date. She bent to the woman's ear and said something, letting her hand slide onto her bare breast, fingers twiddling her nipple, before she turned and walked back towards us.

"What was that about?" I asked as we stood on the porch waiting for our car to pick us up, "you told her something?"

"I gave her my phone number. I told her I was expensive but well worth it."

"Oh."

"Did you see Melissa?" she asked, catching me by surprise.

"What? No! Where?"

"Just in front of the woman I spoke to. I saw her look at me as I was heading that way, and then she purposely looked away, but even with a mask on I realized it was her. I'm betting that's why she couldn't do this tonight -- she's escorting whoever was on her arm."

'Wow, I didn't see that at all." I glanced back to find the topless woman just disappearing with her date into the next room. Whoever had been in front was no longer visible.

Melissa admitted that Savanna had been correct on all counts the next time I spoke with her. She said she regularly escorted that particular gentlemen to the recurring party, thereby telling me he was a customer of hers. I remembered her comment of "Yeah, that party," to Marty when she'd sent us to get our clothes. Suddenly it made sense.

~

Mary sighed, her hand stroking my chest. "Too bad you're not twenty years older," she said unexpectedly. During the school year I'd just been too busy to see Mary every Saturday, but now that the school year was done, we were back on a weekly routine. She always enjoyed hearing all about my trysts, always asking me to tell her about who I'd been fucking while away from her. She always started by asking if I'd used a condom and then we'd have some good sex. I'd take care of her, then fuck her, and afterward when I was recovering, she'd lie where she could suckle my cock while I regaled her with stories of what had been happening, who I'd been doing, without using names. By the time I was hard again, she was also ready again.

"Twenty years older?' I repeated. "Why is that?" Her hand slid down my body to my currently limp and spent cock.

"Back in the day, Robby and I used to share our fantasies. I always wanted to have a threesome, two men taking care of me at the same time. Robby always thought it would be fun to have two women, me and one of my girlfriends. But we never did anything like that."

"Why?"

"It was just a fantasy, I never thought of it as real. But then again, it's funny how fantasy and reality can come together. I never thought I'd be regularly paying a young stud a third of my age for regular sex, either. Robby really had the hots for my girlfriend Anna." She giggled. "One time, we'd been married five or six years, I don't remember exactly, I dyed and cut my hair to match Anna. I borrowed her clothes and perfume and dressed just like her and then pretended to be her. Oh my God, Robby loved it."

"What did Anna say? Did you tell her?"

"Oh yeah, I told her up front that I wanted to "be her" for our anniversary and told her why. She thought it was funny, and teased Robby forever after. Robby was almost insatiable that weekend. He ate me about six times."

"Did you ever really consider having a threesome with her?"

"Yeah, a couple of years later, Robby and I were in a bit of a rut, and I thought maybe I'd really surprise him with a threesome with Anna. I finally asked Anna if she'd be interested but she wasn't anymore. She'd gotten married but said if I'd asked the time that I'd pretended to be her, she would have at that time. You know what really disappointed me on that?"

"What's that?"

"I had a bit of a crush on her too. She was so pretty, so sexy." I wasn't quite sure what to say until she added. "I've never been with a woman."

"You've thought about it?" I asked, realizing that she'd virtually said she wanted to.

"Yeah."

"You're not getting any younger," I said after a moment of silence between us.

"She really kissed her with a mouth full of cum?" Mary asked. I had no problem understanding that she was changing the subject back to my tale of the previous week with Savanna sucking me off and then sharing a mouthful of my cum with the topless woman.

"Yeah."

"Do you think she called?"

"No idea. I haven't seen or talked with Savanna since." Mary was silent for several seconds.

"Do you think you'll work with her again?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I've done sex toy parties with Melissa a couple of times now, and standing 69 exhibitions with her twice, but that was the only time I've ever worked with Savanna. Why?"

Mary was silent for a moment before she answered. Although we were sex partners, not lovers, I'd quite often begun to know what Mary was thinking. I knew when she wanted tongue, or wanted cock, or wanted to lay and read and play at the same time, but this time I had no clue. "Do you think she would consider joining... us?" She said this quietly, almost bashfully.

"A threesome?"

"I've always wondered what a woman would taste like. I always liked tasting myself on Robby or you, and wondered what it would be like to get a woman off with my tongue." I thought about it for a moment.

"I can ask Melissa to put me in touch with Savanna. Are you interested in Savanna specifically? Melissa likes women too."

"She does?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you think she would join... us?"

"We'll never know if we don't ask," I said. "They don't work for free..."

"I know. If either of them would, I might have to skip playing with you for a couple of weeks. I've only got a limited budget."

"I'd play with you for free. You wouldn't have to pay me."

"Yes, I would."

"Why is that? I could forego getting paid that time."

"No, you won't. That's what a friend would do. And although I think of you as a friend, I'm also your customer."

I thought about it, realized she was right. I wasn't interested in Mary, who was old enough to be my grandmother, other than for her regular payment into my account. Maybe Melissa... or Savanna, either one, I thought. "Do you want me to ask her, or do you want to call her?" I ended up writing down Melissa's number for her before I left.

Special thanks to Peter_Cleveland for editing and suggesting improvements to my writings.