All Comments on 'Virgin Hooked On An Older Man'

by sleepyhousewife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Grammar

The very poor grammar makes it very hard to read and enjoy...

Please have someone proof the stories for you and then more of us can enjoy them.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hmmmm

You're story was kinda cheesy and boring. The sex scenes weren't excitting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What's his name?

Was the guy's name George or Justin? You used both within a few lines of each other at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Could Have been shorter and crisper

I think you mixed up with the names and older...does not mean twenty something and..what is this some real life story?

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
Great story of the first time

disregarding all the other comments, I thought the story line was good and that you did a good job to telling it. With a bit more experience, you will be really good at writing these stories.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Total mess

Grammar and spelling were atrocious. Story didn't make sense most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply boring

The story seemed simply boring i thot it would wet my panties like the others but it rather made me think of kicking myself for wasting time in reading it but with the background it could have been far better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Names

it was a good story, the names kept switching, was it george or justin?

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Boring!

Spelling and grammar were pitiful,and the sex scenes weren't sexy! Please proofread,and have an editor go through with you! We also didn't find out she was a Catholic schoolgirl as advertised in your author's note until the last paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
o.k.

It was okay but you need more experience! And decide what the guys name is! And if you write those storys use more words like cunt, cock, pussy, ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
^^

Î like your story very much... it has a nice beginning, but I don´t like the changing names...Justin or George? Whats his name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Grammatical Mess

The storyline was dull and having to read through all the grammatical mistakes was a nightmare. "Strick" isn't a word. "Strict" is. Next time you venture to author another piece make sure to have someone help you proofread it. Better yet, re-enroll in grade school and learn some grammar and compostional skills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not the best but for understandable reasons

after reading the story & some of the other comments, i must agree that the changes in the names along with the gramatical errors did make it confusing but your point got across.. justin was the shoe store employee & george was the boyfriend right? well ne way, going by the assumption that this was a true story, the mistakes were understandable. to my fellow commenters (yes i know that's not a real word but it's appropriate) i say: you can't expect a virgin to be great at being "sexy," she probably did the best she could with what she had at that point in her life. and to the author i say, everyone starts somewhere & the story had a lot of potential, just work on it.

*p.s. to all those grammer fanatics, yes i realize that i started every sentence with a lower-case letter- that's just how i type, don't critize it, deal with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn

My pussy is so wet, im 15 and i just lost my virginity, this story is just, wow

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Fast

The action seemed to fast for a girl who had no experience. They overcome every problem that got in his way of getting her into bed. The porn movie bit was just not right and then he beds her in a motel, pre-rented. How did she escape her father eyeing her when she went home and had no sun tan from being told they were going to the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I guess I started young - I was only 11 when I let a boy at school put his hand in my pants and touch my pussy. We stayed friends and continued to touch each other under our clothes. About a year later we both got carried away and he tried to put his cock inside my pussy but he got too excited and dumped his load before he could get in. By the time I was 14 I looked about 20 and met a man who was about 40. We kissed for a while and then we went back to his flat. After my friend at school this guy's penis was enormous but my pussy managed to take it and I had my cherry finally popped. That was in the 1970s and I've seen many different colours and sizes of penis since. I suppose I'm just addicted to a nice hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous