Virgin No More

Story Info
A wife lost her BBC virginity.
3.7k words
4.26
75k
63
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time, I have been wanting to fuck a black cock. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He's white with an average size penis and he satisfies my needs. But it's just the thought of a big black cock. When I watch porn, and see the white women fucking and sucking a black cock I always imagine what it would feel like to have one inside of me. So, I decided it would not be a fantasy anymore and I was going to fuck a black man.

I set out on a journey to find one online. I joined a couple of dating sites to no avail. I did not fancy the men on those sites. So finally, I joined a porn site and chatted up with a couple of men on there; and have even made arrangement to meet up with one. He eventually fell through. He was not the person whom I thought he was and decided not to proceed further. Then I decided enough was enough and was determined to fuck a black cock; even if it meant I had to pay for it. So, I went on an escort site in search of my black companion.

The site had me fill out a couple of questions and a description of what I was looking for. One of the questions was about the size of penis I wanted, small, medium, average, large or XL. I pondered that question for a while before I answered it because I was not sure how much I could handle. The biggest penis I've been with is eight inches long. My husband is seven inches and that's a good enough size for me. The reason I want to fuck a black cock is because of the size. My friends have told me stories of men they've fucked and I've seen how massive they are when I watch porn. So, I went for it and chose extra-large.

After I filled out the form and answered all the questions, the site reviewed it and sent me about a dozen or so men that fit my gauges. I filtered it down to three men, and then to just one. He was handsome and his body was fit. I could tell by his pictures when he is not working (fucking women for money), he is working out in the gym to keep that body tight. I sent him a message and he responded right back. We talked and I told him what I wanted and he agreed to give me anything I wanted and needed. He said my satisfaction was his pleasure.

My friend called me yesterday and told me that she was going to the city the next day. She suggested that I help her shop for her trip, so I called out sick from work. I figured instead of waiting for the perfect time to sneak away from my husband, I decided to use this shopping trip as my alibi. While my friend and I were on the way to the mall, I looked up my "special friend" from the site I visited earlier and called his contact number. My girlfriend was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe that I was actually going through with my secret plan. She tried to talk me out of it by telling me that it was a very bad idea, that she had bad feelings about it and reminded me about the stories she had heard from other women who had done it. She insisted that I, "skip the hooker and go shopping".

I ignored all that and made arrangements to finally lose my BBC virginity. OH. MY. GOD. What can I say? Where do I began? I have heard stories and seen many porno movies. It was nothing from what I have heard and seen.

It was literally AMAZING. We met in a coffee shop and I explained to him what I liked and did not like during sex and I felt like a complete idiot. I mean seriously, the whole conversation was uncomfortable because it wasn't just about cheating on my husband, but apparently somehow "ordering" sex, like one order steak at a restaurant. Well I have my sexual preferences so of course I ordered services that I actually like, such as role play, rough sex, name calling, hair grabbing, and choking. No licking or eating my pussy. I want an oil massage before sex to get me into the mood.

Needless to say, that he looked perfect. I mean his body was like a sculpture from some Health and Fitness magazine. He looked exactly like the pictures on his profile. He was in his early to mid-thirties, fit, very tall about six feet five according to his profile, massive chest and shoulders. I would lie if I would say that I fancied his face, because I did not. Not that I find him ugly either. He was handsome (well, at least that is what my friends would say), but for me he was just too symmetrical and obnoxious. So, I had this "really, do I really want to have sex with a narcissist?" feeling. Well, I figured since I have traveled this far, spent money on him and booked a hotel room, I might as well go through with it. There was no way I was turning back just because he didn't look like Idris Elba.

We went to the hotel, I was wearing a black body-con dress no cleavage, knee length with high heels, so my usual office outfit. Oh boy, I was extremely nervous. I was blushing and giggling like an idiot. We both took separate showers before sex. A few hours before the date, I'd bought the sluttiest, trashiest high heels (clear like glass with see-through lace, about seven to eight-inch heels with a two-inch clear platform in the front) for this occasion because my plan was to wear something extremely slutty which I would never ever wear in real life. While I put on my stockings and those horrible stripper shoes in the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and did not like what I saw. I had on a red bra with a cut out showing my nips and matching crotchless thong. I was like "Waaaaaaah! What the hell were you doing? You looked like an idiot." I was dead nervous, but I tried my best to look confident. I re-applied my red lipstick, Femme Fatale in action.

Finally, I walked out from the bathroom, to find him lying on the bed totally naked stroking his cock. When he turned to see me, he was totally amazed. He said, he did not expect a slutty look but yet he loved it. Normally, I know what to do because sex is about instincts, but a beautiful hooker laying on a bed, stroking his huge dick was a bit of a "Waaaaaah! What should I do?" situation. I froze. I just stood there like a tree and stared into space, like someone who is witnessing some paranormal activity. I did not move. I could not move.

His cock was massive. It looked bigger than on his pictures and I felt somewhat conned. It had to be about seven or eight inches long and very fat. I was literally frightened by his size, and for a minute I thought, "That is not going to happen," and could already see myself in pain heading to the nearest hospital.

He saw the expression on my face and stood up. He walked over and kissed me (I did not want any kissing in the first place because for me kissing is more emotional and that is cheating, but I was so nervous I did not mind). He was kissing and licking all over my body. He took my bra off and grabbed my breast. My breasts are not big, B cup to be exact, but in his giant hands, it felt like a kiwi. He pinched on one nipple while sucking the other and making his way down my back to my butt. He grabbed a handful of my ass and made his way to the front and found the opening of my thong and started fingering my already wet pussy.

From the very beginning, when we started talking, I had told him that I hated being licked so I would rather skip this part, but all of a sudden, I felt that I needed it to calm down and relax. I pushed his head down to my crotch and told him to eat me. He obliged and ate me out so good. He knelt in front of me and with the heels on he was at the perfect height. He lifted one leg up over his shoulder with his head between my legs, he started by Licking the clitoral hood in long strokes, then he moved to the head of the clit and sucked on it. That felt so good, I ran my fingers through his hair. It was beginning to be a bit much for me and way too sensitive, so I grabbed the back of his head and started swaying my hips back and forth. He then moved to my vagina and suck and lick the labia as darted his tongue in and out. Finally, he buried his tongue deep inside my pussy and sucked my clit until I came. I did not find it as ticklish as I usually do and it made me relaxed and I suddenly got back to my normal self again. By then, all I wanted was to fuck him.

He stood up and I squatted down in front of him and started sucking his cock. There was no way I was going to deep throat him. His cock felt like the biggest cock in the world ever, when I put it in my mouth. I started sucking him very slowly at first, looking in to his eyes the whole time. Little by little, inch by inch I went deeper and deeper challenging myself, until I started gagging and choking. Wanting me to deep throat him, he gently grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deeper in to my mouth. I was gagging so much, tears came down my eye, my mascara was smudged, and I thought that I was going to suffocate. Suddenly, he pulled his cock out and back in again and told me what a little white slut I was. To my surprise that totally turned me on. I was dripping wet as he continued fucking my mouth harder and harder, going deeper and deeper. I would have never thought I could produce that amount of saliva, but I absolutely loved every minute of it.

He suddenly pulled his cock out, picked me up and threw me on to the bed. Now, that's when I started panicking. I was like there is no way that is going to fit in me, it is just not happening. I do not want any pain or end up in a hospital. I started to feel that shagging a black hooker was not really the idea of the century. My pussy is tight, not just tight but really tight. He saw my sheer panic and told me that he was going to take it easy on me. He kissed me again and suddenly I felt so vulnerable that I was just about to cry. I had to trust a random stranger. So, I was like, "Please, take it easy on me, okay?" I was scared to open my legs, but he assured me that he would be cool and not to worry, because he knew what he was doing.

Even though I was wet, and I mean super wet, we both agreed, just to be sure we should use lube. He lubed my pussy then put on his condom. As promised, he started very slow and gently pushing his cock in to my tight pussy and I was like, "Waaaaaah, OMG! It felt like giving birth (not that I ever gave birth in my life) but I felt...stuffed." I was unable to move and he slowly pushed his massive black cock back and forth. After a few minutes, pain turned into pleasure and I started loving it, but yet, I saw no chance of having rough sex with a cock that size. Miraculously my pussy stretched and finally he started fucking me harder. Still, only half of his dick was inside of me. He gently pushed it deeper and deeper and finally his whole cock was in my tight pussy.

Once he was balls deep inside me, he stopped and left it in there. I could feel it pulsing in my pussy. With his cock buried deep inside me, he started kissing me again. I dug my nails on his back and scratched him hard, as hard as I could. He pulled back and started fucking me hard again, I mean really hard. He called me his white slut while he pounded my inside. He spat in my face and I spat back in his face. I have no idea what that was about, but strangely it felt good. His cock started to feel good, so I asked him to fuck me harder and he did.

Then suddenly he stopped and flipped me around and pulled my ass up into doggy style position. Just like before, he gently pushed his huge cock in me, deeper and deeper and started fucking me real hard and fast from the back. He grabbed my ass and spanked me, telling me that I was "a nigga loving cock whore." Now, the hilarious bit is that he told me to call him the "N" word. Here's the challenge to that... It's a big no, no for me saying the "N" word. I do not like it and it is just not going happen. Besides, why should I say it? I'm the client. I make the rules, so no. He can't force me to say that. He continued to fuck me harder and faster. He grabbed my hair and kept trying for me to say it. To be precise he told me to say, "fuck me hard, you fucking nigger."

I felt a massive pain due to the hair pulling. So, even if he asks me to call him Brad Pitt, I would do that just to let my hair go. So finally, I screamed out "fuck me hard you fucking nigger," hoping he would let my hair go. But no, he kept a hold onto my hair and I was unable to move at all, and he kept fucking me deeper, harder and faster, swearing and calling me names, and slapping my ass. I could not take the hair pulling anymore, so I literally screamed at him, "let my hair go, and fuck me hard with your big nigger cock." Hallelujah! He finally let my hair go and I felt relieved. He wrapped his hands around my throat while fucking me and told me to say, "I am your nigger loving slut" over and over again.

When I refused to say what he was asking me, he gave up and pushed my face down to the pillow so my ass was in the air. He told me that I was a sexy white slut, and he was going to destroy my white pussy. With one hand, he pinned my head down onto the pillow and grabbed my ass with the other as he continued to fuck me endlessly, hard and fast without even stopping. We used every racial slur there is in the book. Which is so wrong, but in the midst of the heat, it just felt right. However, I would have preferred some racial free sex and I find it a bit unprofessional that he did not even discuss that with me beforehand. But it is what it is.

I was in ecstasy and indeed it was a bit painful, but I just ignored the pain because I was completely out of my mind. He owned my body and I was his slut. At this point, it was not a client and hooker situation anymore, I was his slut and had no control over my body. I was exhausted and drained from cumming so much. The swearing and dirty talk did not stop as we continued calling each other names. Then he pushed his cock deeper inside of me and came as we both crashed down onto the bed. He rolled over and laid down on the bed beside me as I laid there like a rag, drained and exhausted from all that fucking. I was absolutely knackered, it felt like I ran a marathon. My hips were red, and my ass looked like someone abused me. When I looked at the clock, we still had thirty minutes left from the hour.

I told him that was some great fucking, but there was no way I can do another session because I was exhausted plus my pussy was sore from that pounding. I am a sloth and love resting. I told him that I would pay him the full hour and not have to worry about the money. He told me that he did not care about the money, and that we should enjoy the whole hour. He started kissing me and told me how great it was, and that he loved it and could tell I loved and enjoyed it too. He said that he respected my decision as I am his client and he will not force me for another session. However, he would love to do it again. He asked if I was game because he was hard again. How the fuck could someone be hard ten minutes after finishing a thirty-minute fuck session? OK, it was thirty-five minutes to be exact, but still. How?

He told me that if I wanted him to stop and leave, he would be cool with that. However, he would love it if we would fuck one more time. It did not take much to persuade me. I mean, how could I say no to this massive cock. Suddenly, I started feeling better and getting my energy back, so I agreed to one more session. Under one condition, I would be on top this time. I wanted to know what it felt like to slide down this pole. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it. I could taste the cum residue of his cock. Once I got his cock real wet, I put on his condom and lubed my pussy once more. With my heels on I was able to elevate myself and slid down this massive pole. He grabbed my hips as I rode his cock and pushed me down trying to dig his cock deeper into me.

Seeing that I was not going to let him take control, he gave up and just enjoyed me riding his cock. After a while, he slid his arms under my knees and picked me up as he got off from the bed. With my arms wrapped around his neck, he started fucking my pussy furiously. He told me how much of a bitch I was, that he knew I could not resist and would want more of his nigger cock. It was so hot I could not move but screamed and moaned. I scratched his back and bit his neck while he slammed his huge cock in and out of my pussy. It lasted like forever and a half, then I came uncontrollably. I was squirting and OMG that felt good. He threw me on to the bed, and while I was laying there waiting for him to pin me down and pound me into oblivion, I looked and his cock was above my head. He started fucking my throat while he pinned my arms down above my head.

He was choking and suffocating me as he fucked my mouth, pushing his cock in and out until his manhood was hitting the back of my throat. Saliva and tears were running down my face. Suddenly, he removed the condom and came in my mouth, and I swallowed his cum... to the last drop. It was crazy but hot at the same time. Granted I swallowed him, however, I was a bit angry because it was very random and unexpected. When he was done, he crashed down on top me. He wrapped his hand around my neck and started kissing me. I thought to myself no, no more sessions. I was absolutely done. Yet, we still had another ten minutes left. I told him, granted I absolutely loved it, however, it was enough and that I could not go anymore.

He kissed me, sucked my tits, licked my body and ate my pussy one last time. Then I returned the favor and kissed his whole body, licked and sucked his cock again. He got hard again and I was tempted, I mean really tempted, but no. He told me that he would not charge me overtime if I wanted to go again. That cock was so hard, I pondered the idea for a second, but thought if it continues like this we going to fuck until we dead or something. Since I had to meet up with my friend, I said "no" to another session. Plus, my pussy was aching and sore.

I paid him, but there was a weird feeling between us because he said that he loved and enjoyed fucking me, and that he could continue fucking me all day long. Anyways, he took the money. We showered together this time. I looked down and he was hard again. I could not resist so I got down and sucked his cock AGAIN under the shower. However, since the condoms were in the bedroom we did not shag. I was so tempted to let him fuck my ass, but there was no way I was going to let that cock near my butt hole. After the shower, I looked in the mirror, my hips were red, it looked like I was bruised, my ass was red from him slapping it, my shoulders were aching and my pussy was so sore it was difficult to walk. I placed the slutty shoes, lingerie and stockings in the bin on the way out.

Best SEX of my life... EVER!