Virgin Queen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't just feel his embrace but also the heat that was coming off of his body. When she felt his lips press against her own, she opened her mouth willingly, accepting his kiss. The man's tongue felt weird in her mouth, and she found the experience pleasing. Kissing the man back, Amelia felt the hole that had always been inside her start to close up and realized that this was what she had been yearning for all these years.

In Amelia's mind, she somehow knew a great deal about kissing and all the techniques to be a great kisser. She knew nothing about kissing until the man's lips touched hers, and then she suddenly knew all about it. Amelia didn't know how she knew about such things but that she liked doing it. She was so engrossed in their kissing that she never noticed him untying her bodice.

Amelia felt the bodice slipped over her shoulders to the ground below. She didn't seem to mind that the man was undressing her and only cared that he never stop touching her. Amelia felt two strong but rough hands on her breasts, rubbing them through the thin material of her muslin underdress. What she was doing with the man was forbidden by the church and would've resisted if it wasn't a dream.

The material of her dress wrapped smoothly around her soft breasts and gave the illusion that nothing was there. The dress gave no resistance to the man's advances, and neither did she. The man roughly played with her breasts and started twisting her nipples. She moaned from both the pleasure and pain that it caused.

The man spun her around, kissing her neck as his hands slid down to her waist. The feeling of wet kisses on her neck was like nothing she ever experienced before. Lost in sensual pleasure, Amelia didn't notice the stranger had untied her skirt until it was on the ground around her feet. Amelia told herself again that this was just a dream, but she never had a dream that gave her this much pleasure before.

The pleasure that Amelia was receiving kept her distracted from the fact that she now only had one layer of clothes left. Amelia's mind was focusing on other things than the man's hands. It was only after feeling her dress sliding down her body that she realized he untied it too. The feeling of her breasts popping free from her dress gave her a sexual thrill. She could feel her nipples stiffening in the fresh air and had a strong desire to touch them. For the first time, she squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples before letting out a long deep satisfying moan.

Amelia felt wet kisses on her back as the man pushed her dress further down. When the man let go of it, the dress slid down her body like a tender lover caressing her soft, delicate skin. The man grabbed her derriere before he started kissing and rubbing it. The sensation of having her butt rubbed and kissed was nothing like she ever felt before.

When the man slid his hand between her legs, it opened a whole new world to her. Amelia felt her mind opening up to more carnal knowledge that she couldn't have known about and somehow knew how to please a man. There were forbidden names for body parts that she never heard before, and now she suddenly knew them. She liked how the word pussy sound in her head, but she loved it even more when she spoke it out loud between her moans.

The sensation of having her pussy touched made her feel weak in the knees. The man's fingers were rubbing the entranceway of her womb, teasing her with a taste of what would come. She could feel it opening up like a flower ready to be pollinated. The man held back from sliding his fingers in her and continued teasing her virgin sex-starved pussy.

When one finally did, teasing with just the tip of it, Amelia grabbed her breasts when his finger went a little deeper, squeezing her nipples as he started playing with her pussy. The rhythm of the man's finger was sending an electrifying pleasurable orgasmic sensation through her body. She let out a low disappointing whimper when he pulled his finger out of her.

Amelia let the man position her until she was on her hands and knees, like a loyal dog waiting for her master to pet her. She was a queen, yet she allowed this man to use her like a common whore. Amelia kept telling herself that it was okay because it was a dream. When she woke, she would find that her purity will still be intact. Amelia didn't know how her innocent mind could think about such crude things and the pleasure that they were causing her.

She wished her other dreams were this vivid, causing her pleasures like she was feeling now. Those dreams were about her servants bathing her with their bare hands and a princess she met last week. Amelia could feel her loins burning with hot lustful desires to be fucked. The more she thought about that princess, the more those sexual desires grew until she pictured herself doing wild sexual things to her.

Amelia couldn't accept what she was experiencing was real, even when her senses were saying otherwise. She could feel everything that touched her; it felt like reality and not a dream. The heat from the sun was making her body sweat like it would in real life. The sounds of nature were all around her, and she could even smell the scent of pine needles. She was in a cage one moment ago and then the next in the woods doing forbidden things with a man. She assumed what was happening to her was a dream because that was the only thing that made any sense.

Accepting it as a dream also gave her the excuse to let what she was fighting against for years happen finally. She had been feeling horny lately and wanted to give in to those desires. Believing that she was in a dream let her guard down and kept her from fighting against the man's advances. It felt good not to fight her desires to have her body explored for once.

Amelia felt the man's hands on her rear, spreading them apart before feeling his tongue entering her. Nothing could have prepared her for the impact of him licking and sucking the juices from her pussy. She bit down on her bottom lip and shrieked out in pleasure. She felt an orgasm growing inside of her, but the man pulled away before it could be released.

Turning around to beg the man to continue licking her pussy saw that he was removing his clothes. The man's body was muscular, with a long hard cock hanging from between his legs. It must have been around eight or nine inches long and had a clear liquid oozing from it. She didn't know how she knew it was precum or that she would like the taste of it.

Amelia watched as the man moved closer to her until his long meaty flesh was inches from her face. She knew what the man wanted her to do, and somehow, she knew just how to do it too. Grabbing the man's cock she slowly jerked him off until more precum was oozing from his dick. It felt good in her hand like the Goddess made it just for his cock.

She tightened her fingers around the meaty flesh and leaned closer to it. Something inside her was telling her what to do, and she was obeying it without an ounce of resistance. Amelia opened her mouth, swallowing four inches of it. The way she sucked the man's cock without gagging, relaxing her throat, letting it go deeper until she had all of it in her mouth gave her the sense she had done this before.

Amelia could feel it hitting the back of her throat before going down it. She didn't just like sucking his dick but also liked how it tasted. Finding herself getting into it, Amelia was bobbing her head in a steady rhythm, sucking his dick like it was the most delicious thing that she ever tasted, and she couldn't get enough of it.

She heard him grunt before he filled her mouth with his cum. It was salty, but it was also a little sweet, and Amelia swallowed it all with delightful pleasure. It didn't feel wrong having it sliding in and out of her mouth. Amelia knew just what was next and was more than willing to have him slid his cock into her wet pussy. Laying on her back with her legs slightly spread apart, Amelia was more than ready to surrender her virginity to this man.

The man climbed on top of her pushing her legs further apart felt the tip of his cock entering her. He eased two inches in before sliding another two inches into her. She quenched her eyes tight from the pain and bit down on her lip to keep from screaming out. The man took his time slowly fucking her at first until her pain subsided.

It didn't take long for her pain to fade away and be replaced by pure ecstasy. Amelia moaned with the rhythm of his thrust and felt him sliding his cock deeper into her. He was no longer taking his time with her but ramming his powerful cock into her like a wild beast. Her moans came out rapidly and were growing louder by the second.

She could feel a powerful orgasm rising within her until it exploded, sending waves and waves of intense pleasure through her body. Amelia wrapped her legs tightly around the man as more orgasms hit her. The man didn't stop fucking her but only slowed down in speed. Everything suddenly started fading away like a puff of smoke, revealing that she wasn't dreaming after all.

There was a demonic creature that was on top of her that was speaking telepathically to her. It was a succubus with two goat-like horns sticking out of its head with black hair and charcoal-colored skin. Its body was that of a woman with a long penis and had large, firm breasts. It was a sex demon that could create sexual desires in people and then feed off their sexual energy. It usually sneaked into people's dreams, taking the form of their deepest carnal desire to have sex with them.

Amelia understood now that it was the demon that was feeding her carnal knowledge and sexual desires. It was the creature that had filled her head with the carnal knowledge that she used to please it. She could sense that it didn't mean her any harm and wanted to bring her pleasure. The demon told her that Mary was a sorcerer, and it was she that summoned it to seduce her.

The demon wasn't done with her and was still slowly fucking her. Amelia felt it was desiring to cum inside of her and bring her into another orgasm. She knew that this creature should repulse her, but she was too addicted to its demonic cock to care. Amelia just wanted to cum again and didn't care if it was by something that came from the dark abyss. All that mattered was the pleasure that she was feeling kept growing until another orgasm ripped through her.

The succubus read her thoughts and picked up speed, pounding her pussy with a force that was most pleasurable to her. Amelia heard the creature grunt before it started filling her with its cum, but it kept on pounding her until she had another orgasm. When the demon pulled his cock out of her, she felt the creature's cum oozing out from her sore and well-pounded pussy. The succubus faded away, returning from which it came. Amelia felt the weight of her action hit her hard.

The sex with the demon was mind-blowing, but it had cost her the crown. She knew that she could no longer be the queen after merging her body with another on a bed of lustful pleasure. Mary had tricked her out of her virginity and stolen her life from her. The shame of falling for it so easily burned brightly on her face, and she started to cry.

She had nothing now and couldn't go back to her castle after this. Amelia didn't know what to do now after disgracing herself barely under a year since becoming the queen. The shame that she felt was disheartening, and she couldn't believe how weak she was. No queens that came before her ever failed so badly as she just did.

She hated that she wasn't strong enough to say no and let that creature have sex with her. Amelia was afraid that she wouldn't resist her desire anymore and would give in to them. She could still feel the lust in her heart and could still taste that demon cock in her mouth. After bonding mentally with that creature, she knew it couldn't make her do anything that she didn't want to.

She knew that it wouldn't be hard to convince her to get back on her knees again to suck another dick or spread her legs to be fucked by a stiff cock. Amelia felt shameful over the fact that she still wanted to do sinful things even when that demon no longer had power over her. The hunger that she had for a nice juicy cock was now growing weaker, but it was still there.

Amelia felt like a dirty little whore that had gotten a little taste of sin and now was craving more of it. How could she say no to sex again with the knowledge of all the pleasure that can come from it? It all was confusing at the moment to her, and she didn't know how to handle it. Amelia wished that there was a way to go back to being the innocent queen again.

"I know that you are upset with me right now, but you will see that I did you a favor."

"Favor! You did me a favor! I have nothing now because of you. All I knew was to be the queen. Trained since birth to do this one job, and now I can no longer do that!" Amelia yelled with tears in her eyes.

Amelia closed her eyes, feeling the tears running down her face. She couldn't believe it all ended like this. She was the virgin queen for Goddess sake and now was no better than a common whore. What hurt the most was that Amelia did enjoy being fucked and used like that. There was a part of her that wanted to repeat what she did night after night.

"I know it looks bad now, but tomorrow I promise you it will be better. You will see that I just saved your life. I can't show you the truth now because you need your energy after dealing with that succubus. After taking a nice hot bath, I will get you some clean clothes before letting you rest," Mary said compassionately.

Amelia didn't trust Mary and figured that it was some kind of trick. She will do as she said for now but only until after tomorrow. She will find a way to escape to start her new life far from this dreadful woman. Amelia doubted that anything could justify all of this. After wiping the tears from her eyes, she rose from the bed with a heavy heart waiting for Mary to unlock her cage and let out a defeated sigh.

12