Virgin Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night, an attractive servant girl instructed Mary on her job details and how she should bathe the queen. The task took five of them to ensure it was done quickly while not making it too pleasurable. Amelia remembered the woman when she first became the queen and was one of the servants who had sex with her in her dream. The woman was in her early thirties with long black hair and had a well-fit body.

The woman named was Beth, and Amelia enjoyed the woman's company when she first arrived at the castle, but at this point, that hasn't happened yet. The servants shared one room with seven beds and dressers within it. No one ever entered the servant living quarters other than the servants. Their room was the only place the servants could safely be themselves and let down their hair. Amelia noticed the personality shift with the girls as they walked through the door to their room.

When they were outside their room, they were all proper and innocent. Soon as the girls walked through the door, things changed to the point that it shocked Amelia. Some of them quickly changed into their nightgown with a line of buttons going down its front. They wore nothing underneath it to be free from those uncomfortable undergarments that they had to wear all day.

One girl just stripped naked before sitting on her bed with a cigarette dangling from her mouth and a bottle of rum in her hand. None of them were bothered by the girl's nakedness and gather around her bed to play a card game. Amelia listened as the girls told dirty jokes while they passed around the bottle of rum. If Amelia weren't just a ball of conscious energy hiding within Mary's head, she would have joined the servant's girls in their game.

Amelia knew Mary would have too but didn't want to reveal too much about herself on the first day. She instead talked with Beth until it was time for bed. On occasion, Amelia was glad that Mary's eyes would shift toward the naked girl to see her small breasts shimmering in the candlelight. Amelia could feel Mary's desire to be with another girl and the fear that kept her from experiencing it.

Mary fantasized a lot about girls but was too afraid to do anything about it. It would be a death sentence for her if the wrong person found out that she was into girls sexually. It was after going skinny dipping with her friend that Mary first noticed her lesbian desire. Mary had kept herself too focused on other things besides what she was feeling. If Kargan the great hadn't taught her sex magic, she wouldn't have realized what she was missing with sex.

Amelia could recall how Mary's friend, Catherine looked walking out of the lake that day. She was swimming in the nude, her body gleaming wet and sparkling like a jewel. Amelia understood why Mary felt the urge to make love to her friend. The woman was beautiful standing there, and Amelia had similar feelings when thinking about the girl. Mary never told Catherine about her feelings toward her out of the fear of losing her as a friend.

When Mary woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of moaning, so did Amelia and found Beth pleasuring herself quite intensely. Amelia could see the girl had her nightgown unbuttoned, and her covers were barely covering her body. The right side of the girl's body was visible to her, and she could see the girl was playing with her pussy. Beth arched her back as a powerful orgasm hit her and let out a loud moan. Mary turned away from the girl to give the girl privacy, making Amelia protest in her head.

She woke up again to find Beth had crawled into her bed naked, which made Amelia very happy and spoke to her in a voice loud enough for only she could hear. "I saw that you were watching me while I was touching myself," Beth said while unbuttoning Mary's nightgown. Amelia could feel that Mary was afraid to say anything out of the fear her words could stop the woman's action.

"I should point out that we have our own set of rules within these walls that you should know about, and the first one is that what happened here stay here. If you feel the need to touch yourself, go right ahead because we all do it from time to time. Over time, you will catch other girls doing what I just did or something far better," Beth said with excitement.

"Far better?" Mary asked even when she knew what the woman was hinting at with her words. Amelia could sense how much Mary loved the idea that these girls were living in sins underneath those bastard priests' noses.

When Beth had half of Mary's gown unbuttoned, Amelia could feel her hand sliding in and resting it on Mary's stomach. She could feel the heat of the woman's hand against Mary's flesh, sending a tingling sensation throughout Mary's body. The thought of having sex with another one of her servants while in the body of Mary was very arousing to Amelia.

"Sometimes, a girl needs a little helping hand with a certain problem that keeps plaguing her," Beth said as she slid her hand between Mary's legs.

While Mary closed her eyes, Amelia could feel the same pleasure that Mary felt as the woman fingered her and let out a deep sensual moan inside Mary's head. Beth slowly played with Mary's pussy by sliding her fingers deep as they would go before sliding them back out again. Amelia couldn't believe the hands giving her and Mary pleasure were the same skillful hands that bathe her.

"Some girls will go no further than this, but you are in luck because I go all the way. After all the years being denied a nice hard cock, I learned to appreciate a tasty wet pussy," Beth said before kissing Mary.

When Mary felt the woman's lips against her mouth, she opened it and accepted the kiss eagerly. Mary had kissed plenty of guys, but none of them kissed her like how Beth did. The men that Mary had fucked kisses were forceful, and some were also a little sloppy. Beth kissed Mary tenderly, sliding her tongue around her mouth with such skill that both Mary and Amelia melted in ecstasy from it.

Beth retracted her hand from inside Mary's gown to open it further as she kissed down the exposed part of Mary's chest. Mary's nipples were rock hard and had a pleasurable kind of ache to them that Amelia wanted to touch right then. Amelia never had somebody that could make her body feel like it was about to burst into orgasmic bliss from their touch alone.

Beth didn't know that she was giving pleasure to two women by sucking on Mary's nipples. Beth sucked on them like tiny cocks while touching Mary's body gently as a lover should. When Beth was ready, she gave Mary's pussy the attention it deserved, licking it before sucking on her clitoris until she and Amelia had a series of orgasms. They were so powerful that Mary almost lost conciseness and her screams that were filled with intense pleasure woke everyone up.

Some of the girls cursed them, while others praised Beth's skills in bedding the new girl on her first night. Mary didn't care that there were eyes on her as she kissed and caressed Beth's body. She had fantasized about this moment many times, and nothing will stop her from tasting this woman. All eyes were on her as she satisfied her sexual craving by bringing Beth to orgasm with her tongue.

After it was over, Mary climbed into Beth's arms and lay her head on the woman's shoulder. Amelia enjoyed feeling the heat of Beth's body against Mary's flesh and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. The next day, Mary started her search for the truth but found nothing during the first week. It took a lot of luck and a little magic to discover what she was looking for.

Casting an invisibility spell on herself to get into places that she couldn't before Mary discovered a few dirty secrets about the people within the castle walls. Amelia realized now that many people within the castle walls were having sex in secret. Mary slipped into an area of the castle where she wasn't allowed to be; Mary found a servant girl sucking on one of the priest guard's cock. Amelia could tell the girl knew what she was doing from the technique that the girl was using.

Mary ran into the girl she fantasized about while sharing a carriage but never expected to find the girl bent over a table getting fucked by a priest. Inside Mary's head, Amelia screamed out in disgust and disbelief. He was the same priest who told her that sex was evil and one should avoid it at all cost. The man was a hypocrite enjoying the fruit of his servant's loins in the most wicked of ways.

A book held all the church's secrets in a room deep within the priest's quarters. One secret angered Mary and shocked Amelia when Mary realized the priest's wine used on the servants and the queen in the ceremony to welcome them into the castle was laced with dark magic. It had only one purpose, and that was to keep the girls from ever getting pregnant. Mary knew it was too late to reverse the spell effect that will keep her belly empty no matter how much seed someone planted in her womb.

Amelia understood the truth now that the church didn't have a problem with sex and only used it to control things, especially her. The priests made the servants barren to hide the fact that they were having sex with them. If one of them had gotten pregnant, people would have found out that they were liars. The priests didn't just know about all the sex but didn't care as long nobody found out about it.

The priests were searching for the chosen queen who would give birth to their Goddess. The Goddess would take over that queen's body to lead her faithful servants to conquer the world. They kept the queen pure for another reason to keep a psychic bond with her so they could keep track of her. The spell would only work if the queen stayed a virgin, and Amelia could see now why she had to lose her virginity as she did.

Mary kept her father updated about what she just found out through a spell while she was outside the castle walls. In the months that followed her discovery, Mary spent her days formulating a plan to deal with the church. When a plan finally formed in her head, she knew it was so cunning that the priests wouldn't see it coming.

After the queen died, Mary found out the chosen one was Amelia herself and set things into motion to save her. Amelia was shocked to find out that her body was the container for the Goddess to use to rule the world in. The ritual that would bring the Goddess to the realm of man could only happen during the blood moon. Amelia learned underneath her bed was a magical symbol put there by Mary to teleport her when the time was right.

*******

The spell that Mary put on Amelia ended when it finally served its purpose and sent Amelia back into her body. It took her a few moments to get used to having a body again after spending what seems like years within Mary's head. Amelia was upset to find out that she was a pawn for the church to bring their Goddess into their world.

Amelia was relieved to see that Mary didn't betray her after all and what she saw from her window was all part of Mary's plan. She was so overwhelmed with emotions that she kissed Mary. It wasn't long before their kissing turned to sex, and for a brief moment, all of Amelia's trouble seems to have disappeared.

12