Home Alone

Story Info
Something unexpected happened.
3.1k words
3.67
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

My lifestyle was described as

Always Home Alone.

Until something unexpected happened.

I left the rail station turned left just as heavy rain started the party venue wasn't far away a ten minutes hike along the High Street. It was in one of those homely Old World Inns with a thatched roof and roaring log fires perfect for a cold December night.

By the time I arrived I was feeling wet from the knees down my shoes had been overwhelmed by puddles I failed to navigate round. Justin our host met me wet and dripping at the door saying.

"Just take off your wet clothes and hang them up we are going to party tonight!"

Directed to one of the two annex function rooms with its log fire roaring, hot food and drinks were set out on tables to help yourself too.

Standing in front of the roaring log fire warming up watching steam rise from my wet clothes hot drink and food on a paper plate in hand it felt like ecstasy.

A voice wakened me from my hypnotic fire gazing trance. "My name is Felix a friend of Justin's Farther Glen, quite a spread he has put on for us. I take it you're James, Justin's boss?"

"Yes there are six managers and a General Manager in the supermarket where we work, I am the bottom of that chain and Justin's mentor, he's 21 today I was 21 week before last."

"Justin must think a lot of you inviting you to meet his father given recent developments of him coming out as being gay and dropping out of University. I thought both his father and grandfather took it rather well given they are both old school."

"Justin worked part time for me since before last summer and confided in me he was gay and wanted to leave University and start working in the family business. All I said 'it's your life to live not your Grandfathers or Fathers life to live again,' he acted on it the next week I had a new full time trainee."

Food finished paper plates in the log fire Felix said "let us has a drink and have a chat." He explained Justin was his Godson and had gone to Art School with Justin's father where they had their own clandestine relationship.

Glen felt deprived not coming out whereas Felix did, Justin's grandfather Harry always had his suspicions about them but never said anything. Glen had an arranged 'business' marriage which was common then that's how the supermarket chain started after Justin arrived.

"Can I ask you James are you gay too is that why you befriended Justin?"

"No; when I was a student I worked in a similar store as a night shelf stacker another student Jason came out as being gay after he moved in with a sugar daddy. What he went through emotionally keeping it from his family in Stornoway wasn't good.

People thought I was gay as I hung around with Jason and his friends, some were gay, even attended some themed house parties. I suppose like Jason I didn't want my family to know I had gay friends.

I didn't think Justin should have to go through that."

"How did you get on with Jason's friends did you not want to participate in their lifestyle?"

"I suppose I did but didn't want to make a commitment on one hand and betray it by disowning them with my own family. It was then I was tagged with a nickname 'always home alone.'

Why Felix befriended me that night other than looking after his Godson's wellbeing I don't know, but I really liked him. We chatted for about another half an hour where I found out he was a well know professional artist who sighed his painting as 'Felix' I had seen and liked some of his paintings in Art Galleries, mainly nude still life's.

Justin interrupted he wanted to introduce his boyfriend Karl a blond six foot slim Swede quite a looker and personality to match. The disco was also starting and wanted me to join in; I made my excuses to Felix.

I wasn't the party animal type but male disco's reminded me of Jason's parties which I always enjoyed. On the way over Justin introduced me to Alex an art school teacher he knew the four of us went to join the melee on the dance floor.

Lights dimmed strobes started music changed from hip hop to a slow smooch, Alex wrapped his arms around me pressing face to face I let him and joined in. He was the affectionate type with wandering hands liked body rubbing and hugging which I enjoyed.

I got the guilt's looked around everyone was smooching it was dark no camera phones flashing you couldn't make anyone out even if you did it wouldn't matter everybody was doing the same. We were on the floor for over an hour one song merged with the next.

It was clear what Alex was looking for music stopped for a break lights came back up. I could see Felix sitting with Justin's Father and Grandfather, I could feel them looking at me.

Justin came over he wanted me to meet his Father and Grandfather my heart started to palpitate at an ever increasing rate as we walked over. They stood up as we arrived his Father extended his handshake to me and said.

"Thank you for looking after my son when he is away from home and encouraging him to have confidence to come out to us. I feel more relieved by him doing so, what do you think of his friend Karl?"

"Very Swedish has long legs."

Jason's Grandfather added; "Very well put I remember when Glen and Felix were scurrying about hiding it from me. Even although I knew what they were up to I wish you were there to advise them so I could watch them grow up the way they wanted to."

The three of them left in the general direction of the bar, once they were out of earshot Karl and Alex came scurrying over for a debrief. Karl asked "what did your Father and Grandfather think of me?" "You have long sexy legs." Alex asked "what did they say about me?" This time I answered with "you have a perky wee bubble bum."

Justin looked over at me smiled and asked "did anyone want to try the dark room?" They both did I didn't know what it was but followed Alex, I was right Alex did have a perky wee bubble bum. I didn't even know there were other rooms.

Justin and Karl found a booth, Alex took my hand and guided me through the darkness to another booth, we sat down Alex put his arm around me taking me by surprise kissed me. I liked it and joined in.

Soon his wandering hands became intimately adventurist and unzipped me his hand was now actively rubbing me. I was responsive it didn't take long before my hand was equally intimate, I could feel my hand get wet as I starting to wet his hand.

Fearful of something escaping just in time Justin said "two cabins are free if you are up for it." Justin and Karl disappeared into the darkness as Alex stood up saying "this way."

We went into a cabin it had a bench seat and a plinth type bed with a thin mattress on it. Alex closed the door lights went out replaced by soft strobing lights by the time my night vision returned all I could see was Alex standing their naked.

He came over slipped my shirt over my head unzipped my trousers and slid them down to my ankles in one sweeping motion. We were now both naked facing each other as I kicked off my shoes and trousers.

We were now on the bed naked facing each other kissing and tongue wrestling when I felt Alex hold my dick and start to stroke it instantly I arched my back as I took Alex's dick in hand and started to stroke him.

It didn't take long before we were both back arching and jerking as we responded to each other I was starting to cum and had no control over it Alex did and he was on a euphoric mission of his own as I brought him on. Alex let go first its warm feeling broke my concentration I let go and blasted him. The extent of it looked as though I must have been saving it up for a while.

We lay there embracing each other kissing, tongue wrestling and wet from each other, a buzzer sounder, sessions were timed to twenty minutes with ten minutes to clean up. We dressed and cleaned any traces we may have left.

We returned to the main hall and could hear the thunder of rain hitting the vaulted roof it had been doing that all night hopeful it would go off before we headed home. It was scheduled to finish at midnight, word came in some of the roads were flooded, my train wasn't due until eleven but everybody was starting to leave just in case.

Wrapped up in my anorak I headed out, met Felix in his full length riding coat, hat and boots. "I am going your way and can show you a shortcut" rain was incredible streets and pavements were flooded by fast flowing torrents of water.

It was one of those new generation rail stations with no shelters, a large neon sign board said 'All trains cancelled due to flooding on the line' gave a web site for updates. Checked 'no trains until tomorrow midday' the adjacent bus stand board said the same message.

Felix offered to let me sleep on his couch that night, knowing Felix's preferences in life I was unsure but out of options; I accepted. His house wasn't far but we could see the road was flooded ahead which we would have to wade through.

Half way through a truck came round the bend hit the water. All I remember was looking up at a wave of water rolled over me like you see surfers go through then it crash down knocking me over.

Felix saw what happened grabbed the hood of my anorak and held onto an iron fence as the wave washed over me, I was completely submerged ending up floating in the water. Felix helped me up his house was just up the adjacent lane.

It was an old style house where the entrance had a warm wet room, water was running off me in streams, he hung up his Coat, hat and boots on a stand where the water could run into a drain and said.

"Take those wet clothes off and hang them up on the hot dryer, I will get you something to wear I stripped off and hung up all my clothes in the dryer.

By the time he arrived back I was naked and shivering.

He led me into his living room to stand in front of a roaring wood Raeburn, I had dried myself off best I could. I was so engrossed getting out of my wet clothes I hadn't noticed Felix was naked too we both stood in front of the wood burner literally cheek to cheek warming up.

The lights went out a power failure he lit some candles and put the kettle on the Raeburn. We sat there in the flickering candle light naked side by side watching the flames dance in the Raeburn with a hot cholate drink in our hands.

Felix asked "how did you enjoy the dark room and the cabin, these belong to a local swingers club, country life has it interesting moments." All I could say was "ok." He put his mug down and started to rub the inside of my leg, even in the flickering candle light it became visually clear I was responding and aroused.

As I sat there he reminisced in a soft inviting voice about someone we both knew his caressing became more and more intimate it wasn't long before my dick was invitingly pulsating. He started to stroke me as Alex had done a few hours earlier, still holding my mug of coffee back arched I starting to undulate I was about to climax. Like with Alex I did it copiously without warning.

Felix took the brunt of my eruption he seemed ecstatic about it as he leaned over and started to nibble my nipples. I was breathless but ecstatic about my rapture I just sat silently awaiting developments it wasn't long before Felix took my empty mug off me and asked "want to try something more adventurist."

I did and nodded yes. "Let me show you how" he had me kneel on the couch with my hands on its backrest. Still breathless and fatigued I felt him explore me with his warm oiled fingers I was physically ecstatic and responsive with the thrill.

With his warm hands on my hips he started to probe, persevering until breaking through then I felt a slow sliding firm penetration as I kneeled their waiting on my next rapture, it was like a thrilling bolt of lightning when it happened.

Withdrew and returned in a slow rhythmic motion each time I felt an exhilarating rapture it was more intent that the one before I could feel myself start to drip then he exploded adding warm fulfillment to the ecstasy as I felt it slowly drain away.

We sat there together naked and contented as we embraced each other recovering. He whispered in my ear "do you want to try but let's use my bed this time." Nothing more said we walked through to his bedroom, no power for the lights it only added to it.

Face down leaning over a barrel shaped cushion he instructing me what to do which I found exciting and thrilling. It was my turn it took me all my confidence and composure to overcome the first stage success I could feel it slide-in until something firm stopped me.

After a few strokes I was confident and beginning to feel it build inside me each stroke being more exhilarating than the one before, then, I felt it roll forward halt before erupting then roll forward again with the next stroke and halt again and again.

I could feel beads of sweat run down the small of my back my body tingling with exertion I froze fully engaged and unloaded.

I kneeled their like a frozen statue until I recovered my composure and separated. We lay together my head resting on his arm and warm chest as he stroked my exposed back with his fingers periodically reaching down into the start of my crack.

The ambiance of the near total darkness, nakedness and exertion was intense nothing more said Felix pulled up the bedsheets encapsulating our shared intimacy, we both slept embracing then spooning each other.

I awoke in the morning darkness to the sound of talking alone and confused as to where I was then it all came back. I found the rainbow knickers Felix had given me last night.

I went through to the lounge I could see Felix's back he was scantily clad with his rainbow knickers on too looking at his computer screen in an alcove.

I came up behind him recognised the person equally scantily clad on the screen it was Glen. He smiled at me and said "had a relaxing night?" I stood their like an almost naked ladies underwear manikin and smiled back.

The call ended with my interruption we headed out to the warm drying room, my clothes dry but needed ironed which I did as Felix made breakfast which we ate in our scant matching ladies underwear.

Felix asked would I life pose for him, I was somewhat excited about the prospect and said "yes." We went into his art studio he asked me to stand leaning on a dummy bar complete with pump handles and drink glasses. Felix sat on a stool alongside an easel as he sketched me out in charcoal asking me had I life posed before?

"Yes for a photo shoot, as 18 year old students we were always short of money and my friend Jim had agreed we would pose for them in Borat type swimwear. They payed us extra to pose naked together but wouldn't show our faces, anyway we agreed. They clicked away for an hour or so having us change pose's, we were showed the stills we weren't recognisable.

What we didn't know was they were also videoing us with concealed cameras, some of our poses together were a bit fruity bordering on pornographic as we emulated sexual acts with each other. The video's captured us in graphic detail when photoshopped was turned into a porno show which they entered into a darkweb amateur photographic competition.

We only found out about it later when somebody recognised Jim, him and his family emigrated to Canada as a result I moved south to study and started working in Glen's supermarket, moved twice geographically since then as part of my management training."

Felix had finished his sketches this time even in charcoal I was recognisable he then took about twenty or so colour photographs of me from differing angles. From this he would create a painting of a 'gay standing alone at a bar waiting on company.'

Glen used his business to get me a train ticket on the diverted overnight Sleeper south it had been held up since last night and would make an unscheduled stop for me locally at two in the afternoon. Rain was off although there was still flooding about Felix walked me to my train told me the cabin and carriage number.

As I boarded I recognised the concierge we had met at one of Jason's friend's parties. He remembered me "follow me I have reserved a seat for you in the Club Car." It was a table for two in an alcove just outside the bar area he introduced me to who was already sitting their "Sir Charles this is James an old college friend of mine from my stage days."

After my friend had left Sir Charles said "I remember our concierge as a student who had a Sugar Daddy never thought of him as an entertainer although I expect he was. He was the best erotic dancer that I have ever seen but not had the pleasure to meet socially. I know your CEO Glen he has just conditionally convinced me to invest in his supermarket chain.

He poured me a glass of fine wine from his bottle with a look in his face of anticipation and lust he said "I believe we may be sharing a cabin tonight." Now I knew why I was invited to Justin's birthday party and Felix's overtures.

All I could say was "yes I believe so."

©oxforddon

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers