Virgin Red Velvet: Slut Wife VII

Story Info
Virgin role play in the shower. Menstrual Sex.
5.5k words
4.64
3.1k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Red Velvet

Fully resuming our bad cop strip search routine, Dan pulled out a shower head from the wall that was attached to an extension. He adjusted the spray to a power pulse setting that exploded up my cunt like an atomic douche, the vibrations of which were more incredible than my most expensive electric wand. He opened my lips with his fingers and shoved the nozzle straight up my twat. I plastered my face to the tile as the water infused my vagina.

Then, Dan turned his attention to my swollen pearl, hosing my tiny bead into spastic oblivion. In a matter of seconds, I was on my knees, reduced to a convulsive wreck - hair streaking across my face with my mouth wide open in paralysis. I couldn't make a sound, but I looked like I was screaming. I was. My pussy was screaming for surrender, and Dan was just getting started.

"I think you're lying, Megan. I think you're a lying, unfaithful bitch."

I tried my best to stay in character. "Wait...what? How did you know my name?"

"It's on your license," he responded. "And you're not on your period."

"What do you mean?" I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was confident Dan would lead me where he wanted to go.

"You were fucking yourself when I pulled you over. I could see you getting yourself off in the car. Tell me the truth, bitch."

I cowered in the corner, my muscular spasms finally subsiding from one of the hardest climaxes in my entire life. "Yeah, I was fucking myself, Officer Dan. I was fucking myself with a hairbrush handle."

"How do you know my name?" he demanded, pulling me out of the corner and placing me on the built-in shower bench.

"You have a uniform name tag, dufus. So, inebriated girls like me can remember who pulled them over and fucked them on the side of the road."

Dan gripped my jaw in his hand and pulled me towards him viciously. Even though it was an act, his strength was a little frightening. He lifted me to my feet so he could stare into my eyes.

"Disrespect will make you bleed, little girl. You're a virgin, aren't you? You're a virgin and you were trying to stretch out your pussy."

"Yes sir," I admitted. My thighs were still trembling. I could barely stand, and Dan was ramping up the intensity like I had never imagined. This was moving in a direction I wasn't expecting, and we hadn't even discussed a safe word. Hell, I'd never done anything like this. Andy didn't role play at all. He just liked to listen to stories.

"Why? Why were you stretching yourself?"

"Because I saw you in the rearview mirror. I saw you walking up to my car, and I knew I wanted you. I didn't want you to know... that I was still a virgin."

I took in a breath, then put my arms around Danny's shoulders, acting out an affectionate apology. "My doctor said I would need stretching before I could be with a man. He told me he would do it when I was old enough for sex."

"Wait a minute," Dan interrupted. "You're not really eighteen, are you?"

Holy shit, does he really want to go there? I didn't mean to push that button.

"Yes sir. I'm eighteen, sir."

"I don't believe you. First, we've got driving under the influence. Next, we've got underage drinking. Now we've got a fake ID. If I take you in, they will put you under the jail."

"Yes sir."

"And just how old are you with your perky lemon tits and your English pea nipples?" Dan pinched both my maroon bullets between his thumb and forefinger, then pulled my breasts up until I stood on my tiptoes. "How old, Megan? Your pussy's so small, I can barely get two fingers inside it. Do you seriously think I'm buying this birthdate?"

Fuck! How nasty can this guy get?

"I'm eighteen, Officer Dan. I can't help that my hole is so tight." I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his plentiful cock, the kind of cock that would have ripped me apart as a virgin, destroyed me completely at such a delicate age.

I stroked it slowly, let the water wash over it. I cupped his heavy balls and squeezed them both gently. "I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin, and I want to get fucked. I need you to fuck me, Officer. I need you to break me."

Dan turned me to face the wall just as before. He replaced the shower head and spread my legs with his feet the way cops kick a criminal in the ankles. His left hand slid over my back to force my shoulders down while the right hand lifted my waist, positioning my pussy for a good hard pounding.

I felt the engorged cap of his prick slipping between my labia, opening my slit for penetration. He toyed with my cunt like a lion playing with its prey. I could feel the warmth of his pre-cum, the strength of his shaft. My hands were flat on the bench, my dripping hair hanging like a mop.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Doesn't he want to take your virginity? Shouldn't he be the one to break you?"

I looked over my shoulder and laughed. "Yeah, I've got a boyfriend. You pulled him an hour ago and fucked him up royally. He was that little guy resisting arrest."

Dan was stunned for a moment, not expecting my response. It took him a minute to regroup. "How would you know about that?"

"I saw you from the apartment window. Andy was making another run for booze, and you stopped him outside the complex. I was upset that you hurt him until I noticed how hot you were."

"I never like to use force," Danny mumbled. I could sense I was testing him in an unimaginable way.

"Yes, you do," I countered. "I can tell. I loved how you kneed him in the stomach and slammed him face down over your hood. I was creaming myself watching you slap on the cuffs."

Dan sighed as if dodging some internal regulation. "Your boyfriend had it coming. Drugs in the seat and an open container. I can't believe you were dating that guy."

"I know," I giggled. "He's got a tiny little dick too. Yours is so much nicer, Mr. officer."

"Well, the public is much safer with him in jail," Dan efficiently concluded.

"Jail?" I asked. I was smirking. "I saw what you did to him, Dan... stripped off his clothes and kicked his ass proper. You dropped his nude body in a ditch. He's lying out there naked under the stars just a couple of feet from the water."

Dan gave me a deer in the headlights look... not the sort of thing you see from many six foot three studs who played football in high school. "Yeah," he agreed softly. "You weren't supposed to..."

"See that?" I finished his sentence. "I saw everything, Officer Dan. But don't worry. I'm not going to report you. At least, not if you fuck me right."

"Is that a threat?" he asked.

"Just a promise," I replied. "Don't you see how easy it would be for you to fuck me right now; my ass in the air and my pussy just spreading its petals for you? Open me up with your big hands, Dan. Spread me wide and look at my pink. Look at my slippery wet flower and imagine how your big dick is 'gonna' feel buried balls deep in that snug little hole."

"Mmmm," Danny moaned. "You're such a total slut to be a virgin. This cunt is going to be such a pleasure to destroy."

"My boyfriend couldn't mount me if his life depended on it. He's got a pathetic, little prick, Dan. He's got pigeon eggs swirling in his scrotum. He's got a pretty face but a tiny penis, a worthless little nub. I can barely tell when he's hard. I can jerk him off with two fingers, and it takes me twenty seconds. He might fill up a teaspoon with semen."

Dan was pressing his manhood deeper, splitting my lips and sinking his substantial girth an inch at a time into my eager, glistening passage. He furrowed his brow, listening to my voice. "That's brutal, Meg."

"Just like you, Dan. You're going to fuck his virgin girlfriend after laying him out there like a naked street urchin. He'll probably roll in the water and drown, assuming you didn't kill him already."

Dan shoved his cock inside me like a punishment. He knocked the breath from my lungs and my head against the wet wall in front of me.

"Yeah, baby, shove it in there. Grab my ass and gore me good... make me bleed, Dan. Make me bleed like my boyfriend never could."

I tightened my grip around his massive invasion. I wanted him to feel the resistance; to imagine that unblemished slit, that untainted hymen just waiting to be ruptured. He had washed away the blood, but he knew there'd be more. He knew it would look perfect smeared all over his shaft and dripping down his pendulous balls.

I'd be the perfect virgin with the perfect pussy - small, tight, and fragile. I'd make my velvet tunnel feel like a vice. And the blood - that was just the cherry on top of his banana split.

"Pop my cherry, Dan. Pop it and grind it. Stretch that sweet eighteen-year-old pussy. It's yours for the taking. Break it. Fuck it. Bust it wide open. It belongs to you now... not Andy."

"Mmmmm..." Dan couldn't hold back. The weekend before, despite our urgency in the bathroom, Dan had eased his thick spear inside me. Tonight, it was different, though initially he was taking his time.

Dan suddenly let loose with a barrage of hard thrusts. My head would have crashed into the tile had it not been for Danny jerking me backwards over his pole, his powerful arms literally pumping me up and down on his cock like a piston.

"Fucking Hell!" I screamed, gasping between syllables. Had Andy been anywhere in the house, he would have come running to the rescue. He wasn't. He was curled up outside on a lounge chair in the dark. He might as well have been in a ditch.

Dan and I were alone, buried deep in our vulgar fantasy, deep in our lust, deep in our self-appointed pornographic roles. A director couldn't have written a better script or asked for a better angle. He couldn't have requested a hotter male model, a slicker vagina, or a much bigger dick. He couldn't have asked me to come any harder. He needed no props, no fluff, no injections.

I was gushing. It was bloody. Dan was roaring like a beast, ramming and wrecking and ripping me to shreds... tiny dancer in his hands. But the music was Nine Inch Nails - Fuck You Like an Animal.

"I'm coming, bitch!" His tone was deep and intimidating, flagrant and angry. He wasn't asking where. He was simply telling me when. Right now. And in the briefest moment of recollection, I suddenly remembered him creaming my pussy in the guest bath at my house, then nutting my cunt yet again in the bedroom.

Andy was there, asleep. Always asleep. Dan's sperm had dribbled down my thigh and gurgled out my well fucked baby maker. Lots of it... white and sticky and potent. I remembered.

Then, it hit me again. Yes, I was menstruating. That sex was just last weekend, ground zero for ovulation. By some miracle, I hadn't gotten pregnant.

What if I had?

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Dan slammed his cock in me deep, locked his hips in position. It was like when a villain stabs you with a knife, then holds it there several seconds before he pulls it out to watch you hemorrhage.

Dan, the murderous molester, the bad cop want-a-be, dumping his load in my bloody snatch. Strawberry milkshake for the boys in the yard. 'Come look at this bitch bleeding my spunk.' Playground ecstasy. Another virgin down. She dropped like a stone.

Yeah, strangle me when you're done, baby. You can fuck me in my ass when I'm dead, then dump me in the river.

Dan placed a hand on the wall for balance, screwing me softly whilst draining his testicles to the very last drop. He was the kind of guy who stays hard forever... endless stamina, his nuts churning out semen as fast as he shoots it. Killer Cock, Dan.

Killer body. Killer ass. Killer attitude. Oh God, just kill me.

"You okay?"

I tried to turn myself around. Dan helped me stand up. I'd been bent over for so long that my brain couldn't handle an upright position. There was blood and cum streaming down my legs, a pool of it washing away down the drain.

"Did you like that, Dan. Did I do good?"

"That was amazing." Dan pulled down the showerhead and washed me gently. "You want to do this, or can I?" I nodded approval as he sprayed between my legs, opened me with his fingers and cleaned me thoroughly. He shut off the water and dried me off with a towel, wrapping it around my body when he finished. "Hang on, I'll get you another one for your hair."

"That's sweet. Thank you."

"You're so fucking gorgeous. I like you even better without make-up." Dan smiled at me sincerely, and it made me shiver. "How does your boyfriend like you?"

"My boyfriend? Oh...him." It occurred to me Dan was referencing our game. "Well, I'm pretty sure he's dead. But if not, he likes mascara actually - rouge and pink lipstick. Yeah, he likes it." Dan looked at me funny. "I put it on his face all the time. Then, I dress him up in my bra and panties."

Dan laughed out loud, surprised where I was taking my answer. He wrapped a fresh towel around my head with the expertise of a salon hairdresser. "Does he fit nicely in your lingerie?"

"My G-String fits his little cock perfectly. Sometimes I make him cream in it with just a single stroke." I raked my nails down Dan's post coital tube steak, emulating what it would take. "This big thing, however, would stick out of all my lacy apparel. I'm surprised you find anything that holds it."

"Oh, I just found something that holds it great. I think you have a few things that hold it nicely."

I couldn't help but cackle. Moments ago, Dan was hammering my virgin angel food cake and pouring the whipped cream on my strawberry syrup. Now, we felt like husband and wife with my real hubby out back in a stupor.

I had this sick sense of satisfaction, a throbbing pressure in my core so different from typical menstrual cramps which always start up about now with my cycle. I felt a pleasant weakness and exhaustion. What should have been cramps was instead a pulsating hum from a well fucked gigantic insemination.

"Do you really fantasize about fucking young girls? I mean high school seniors?"

"If I didn't, we wouldn't have played the game. It's not something I'm proud of, Meg. I hope you can keep this between us. I have lots of fantasies... lots of unmentionable desires."

"Oh. Well, I didn't know. I just thought the game might have spun off on a loose wheel or something." I grimaced, trying to seem comfortable about any unmentionable request. "Just do me a favor. Don't beat my husband to a pulp and throw him in a ditch, okay. Don't force me to bail you out of jail."

"Would you really come to my rescue after that, Meg... if I did something that terrible?"

Dan stopped me in my tracks with his question. Was he testing me? Was he already knee deep in some kind of criminal activity?

"I'll rescue you, Dan, assuming you haven't killed me first. By the way, you might need to recognize there aren't many eighteen-year-olds who can handle what you're carrying around."

"You might be surprised."

What?

"We'd best go out back and check on your boyfriend... eh... I mean your husband." Dan slipped on a fresh pair of grey cotton shorts that in no way shape or form adequately cloaked his manhood. I was plenty happy with them and secretly hoped Andy was still asleep. This pair of shorts was much worse than usual.

I slid on a tea shirt and shorts of my own. Dan graciously gathered them from my bag in the bedroom while I was combing my hair in front of his mirror. The shower was empty and dripping. No blood.

Shit, did we really just fuck in there? Suddenly, I remembered that I needed a pad. I needed to wear panties. I guess the absence of cramps had totally made me forget.

"Let me get a pad, Dan." I scampered into the bedroom, Dan hot on my trail. I pulled out a pair of white cotton panties. "Should have brought black ones," I grumbled. "Who knew I would start this early?"

"Let me do that." Dan reached over and unwrapped my pad, sticking it to the crotch of my panties, then held them for me to step into. He snugged my pad to my crotch with his palm. I mewed with approval.

"Do you ever get enough?" I kissed him like I loved him. Too much affection. Not enough brazen lust because my tongue wasn't deep enough. What was I thinking?

"Never, Meg. I hate to say it, but we've really started something."

"I know, Dan. Shit, this is bad. You're all I've been thinking about this whole damn week, even when I'm with Andy. I feel so naughty, so negligent. It feels good, though... in your arms, I mean. Well, everything you do. Just being with you... it feels so fucking good."

"That's my specialty."

I smacked him playfully across the chest. "You bastard! Don't have much of an ego, do you?"

"Unfortunately, it's bigger than my dick."

I reached up and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him down gently to my mouth. I kissed him hard, tongues tangling in our sloppy saliva, incisors clicking together. We came up for air, and I whispered in his ear, "Then, fuck me with your ego."

***

We found Andy outside curled up under the stars. He was still lying on the lounger, much to my relief. The lights were all out, turned off by a timer after midnight. The air was heavy and thick, muggy and foggy like it gets in mid-August Mississippi. The pool felt like a bathtub. Dan motioned me towards it.

"How about a quick swim?" He suggested.

"Dan, we've got to get Andy inside. This is crazy. I forgot he was naked when we left him." I walked over to wake him up, but he barely stirred. "We will never get him to walk in the house like this."

"Let me just get a blanket from the bedroom. He'll be fine out here till he sleeps it off."

"Absolutely not, Dan!" My insistence surprised even myself. "Sorry, but I'm not leaving him out here again."

"Then what do you propose we do, Meg? You take his arms, and I take his legs?"

I looked Dan over. The man stood six three. Andy might be five eight and weigh 170. "No, Dan. You pick him up and carry him to the guest room."

"You want me to pick up your husband?"

"Yeah, Dan. You pulled him out of the pond with just one hand when he was drowning. You've got two hands to work with tonight. No problem."

Dan looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Just slide those big arms underneath him, Dan. Squat down and lift him like a big bag of fertilizer. You do it all the time."

"You want me to carry your husband into the guestroom bridal style?"

"That's exactly what I want," I giggled.

Dan shook his head in disbelief. "Well, let's get a towel around him."

"No towels, Dan. I want you to carry him naked."

"What? I'm drawing the line, Meg."

"No, you're not." I walked over and stroked Danny's cock through his shorts. The cotton couldn't have been thinner, and he was rising like a bread loaf in the oven. "Do it for me, Dan. I'll let you fuck me when I turn eighteen. I'll let you rape me. You can really work me over... drop me in a ditch when you're finished."

"You're not being nice."

"Pick him up, Dan. I'll be nice."

Dan did as I asked, scooping my husband up from the lounger and holding his limp body crossways in his arms. I reached up and adjusted Andy's head so it would rest on Dan's shoulder. I didn't like it just dangling unsupported because it made him look dead. I had worried about that enough for one week.

Dan started to walk towards the house, but I stopped him.

"What now?" Dan sounded irritated.

"We're ditching these." I pulled down Dan's shorts. "Step out," I commanded.

"Are you trying to make me drop him?" Dan lifted his feet so I could finish undressing him.

"Now." I stood back and admired them both, my naked husband in the arms of my naked lover. Who would have dreamed it? Such a turn-on!

I wrapped my right hand around Danny's huge cock, stroking him with vigor till his balls were bouncing. "You're such a bull, Daniel Aikens. This is what I should have done when I found you both naked in the barn."

12