Virgin Red Velvet: Slut Wife VII

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think your husband would have been this cooperative."

I took a long look at Andy. "This is freaking ridiculous, Dan. Did you drug him or something?"

"I don't need to drug your husband, Meg. He's perfectly capable of incapacitating himself on his own."

What does that even mean?

Dan was hard, and I started to fondle his sack. "You love it when I play with your balls, don't you baby?"

"I'm serious, Meg. You're going to make me drop him. If you're going to do this, I need to put him down."

"No, you don't. You're a big strong man with a big strong cock, and I want to suck it. I want to suck the cum out of it."

I put my mouth on his spongy knob and proceeded to blow him like a backroom hooker. Dan uttered that guttural sound that always sets me off. I just sucked him harder. I wanted it so bad, to make him launch his load while he was holding my naked husband. I wanted him to launch it in my mouth. I wanted to drink it down.

Andy had never shot off in my mouth. This would be Dan's second time for the evening. His balls were tight in their sack. I reached for his anus and sucked him as deeply as I could.

I saw those thick thighs start to flex, and I knew that I had him... that salty rush, that bitter squirting lava, that bubbling baby batter. Three time's a charm. How many times could this guy nut in an evening? He was a semen machine. I was his willing wench.

I looked up at Dan with cum in my mouth. I let it dribble down my chin and onto my shirt. I watched his pupils dilate at the site of it. "I know what gets you, baby. You know what gets me too. We know what gets each other. Isn't that crazy?"

"I think you're just a deviant, nasty bitch, and I mean that affectionately, Meg. We could be a team, you and I, like Bonnie and Clyde."

"I don't want to share you, Dan. I don't want to share you with those bimbos from college, but I guess that I'm forced to because I know you're just going to keep banging them. I can't stop seeing you. I can't stop fucking you. You've got me addicted to your cum."

"You've got Andy to sway your attention."

"Dan, what would have happened if you hadn't saved Andy last week in the pond? What would have happened if you couldn't get to him?"

"There was never any question, Meg. I would have reached him. I would have saved him. I told you I had his back, and I always deliver."

I looked at the pool. I looked at Andy... listless and motionless. I looked at Dan.

"What are you thinking, Meg?"

"Nothing, Dan. Nothing except I just want to know if something had happened because you couldn't reach my husband, what would have happened to us? Do you feel anything for me, or am I just a fuck?"

Dan frowned at me. It was a look I hadn't seen since he stormed out of my life back when he found out about Susan cheating. "Your husband's getting heavy, Meg."

"I'm sure he is. Let's take him inside."

Dan carried him back to the guestroom and laid him on the bed. We covered him up with a sheet and an ultralight blanket.

"Don't you think he'd look pretty in makeup and panties?"

"Do you really do that to him, Meg?"

"If I wanted to, he'd let me. Do you want me to? We can do it right now if you like."

"You left his swim trunks outside along with some towels. Would you like to retrieve those?"

"Sure, Dan. Let's go get them. I'm ready for that swim you promised, warm water and your beautiful body all to myself."

"Oh, you're not worried about Andy coming outside and seeing us?"

"Somehow, I don't think that's likely." I swept Andy's hair to the side. He was totally out of it. "Just for the record, though, I really don't care if he does... at least not tonight."

That's when I saw it... Andy's penis peaking up through the sheet. I lifted back the blanket. We had put him to bed in the nude.

"Are you seeing this, Dan? Are you seeing this shit? What did you give him? What did you stir in his drink?"

"Nothing, Meg. I didn't drug your husband with anything but alcohol. That doesn't mean he didn't take something himself."

"Andy never gets this hard when he's drunk. He rarely gets hard after drinking, and it always takes some effort if he does."

"Then, he must have taken something himself." Dan acted disinterested and began wandering around the room. "I guess the sheets got him stimulated."

"I guess it was the bridal ride you gave him to bed," I sarcastically surmounted. "It was a turn-on for everyone."

Dan wasn't laughing, but the fact he was still naked just added to my amusement. I could see he was uncomfortable and surprised he had carried Andy inside, regardless of my insistence.

"What are you afraid of, Dan? This little thing?" I tugged on the glans of Andy's small penis, holding the organ up like a minnow I had plucked from a puddle. "Get over here and look at his dick."

"I can see it well enough where I'm at, thank you."

"Are you seriously that strung up about another guy's equipment?"

"It's not any of my concern, Meg. I'm not into dicks. You've got what I'm into, and I'll meet you by the pool when you've finished playing."

"You're playing too, Dan. Now, fetch my Braun toothbrush out of my overnight bag." Dan stood there and looked at me. "Please, baby?"

He walked into the bathroom and returned with my toothbrush. "Turn it on," I insisted. So, he did. The motor buzzed like a mini vibe that I use on my clit at home. I had neglected to bring any of my toys for the weekend. My toothbrush would have to do.

"Ever seen a guy come using one of these things?"

Dan shook his head and handed me the instrument. I briefly imagined myself as a dental hygienist, getting Andy off with an ultrasonic plaque remover.

"The dentist will be here in a moment, Andy. Is it okay if I use this on your prick?" I put my arm around my husband's neck and pulled him in close as I applied the vibrating bristles. His muscles became rigid immediately.

"There you go, baby. It feels nice, doesn't it? Let's hold it on the sensitive spot." I looked over at Dan. He was studying my every move. "The doctor will be here in a few more seconds. Are you going to squirt your sperm out on your shirt?"

Andy squirmed on the mattress with his eyes halfway open. It was as if I was giving him a dream... a very wet dream... or at least it would be in a minute.

"Why did you take Viagra before you came to the Dentist, Andy? Now, I'm going to have to make you cream in front of everyone at the office."

My hubby shook his head defiantly, as if there was something he could actually do about this whole situation from miles inside his own subconsciousness. The toes on his feet fanned out.

"Here he comes," I announced triumphantly. It had probably been less than two minutes. A couple spurts, and it was over. Hardly anything to impress a crowd of observers.

I laid Andy's head back on the pillow as he relaxed. "You sleep now, baby. I'm gonna go play with your best friend in the pool. We're both going to be naked. I hope you don't mind."

Andy didn't answer. Apparently, he didn't.

***

I walked with Dan out to the patio, his hand in mine. I stripped off my shirt and shorts by the edge of the water. There was a tiny drop of blood on my pad. Dan probably wouldn't have cared if I was pouring it out.

We slipped into the warm blue liquid, both naked and careless, sinfully satiated. I locked my legs around his muscular torso, arms draped across his shoulders, mouth to his mouth, lips to his lips, pussy grinding on his washboard belly.

Dan pulled me tight against his body, my tits squished against his bulging pecs. "I have a question."

"What is it, babe?" I pulled back to look in his eyes.

"At the beginning of our game, why were you supposedly out on the road driving drunk when you knew the police were patrolling the area?"

I leaned forward and nibbled on my lover's neck. "I was after you, Officer Dan. I knew you would stop me. I knew you would pull me over. I brought a hairbrush to get myself ready, remember?"

"That's kind of gross, Meg."

"What's kind of gross? The fact that I used a hairbrush on my vagina or that every time I call you 'Officer Dan' it reminds you of Forest Gump, and I should be referring to you as Lieutenant?"

"Both actually." Dan shook his head in dismay. "But mostly the hairbrush."

"Yeah, well... it's kind of real. That's how I tried to get ready to lose my cherry in college. I prefer to do things myself."

"Holy fuck." Dan looked at me strangely.

"As it turned out, I was wasting my time. The guy I was dating barely punched a dent in my hymen. It took several nights before he made any significant headway. When I met Chris, it was like losing my virginity all over again."

"He was that big, was he?"

"Chris was a couple inches bigger than you, Dan." I started laughing. Dan had probably never heard that from anyone else, and his look of disbelief was priceless. "I have a tendency to date smaller guys," I added. "Then, I fuck around with big boys like you."

"So, you're saying I'm just a fuck, you're a hypocritical slut, and you left the apartment drunk off your ass without the slightest intention of checking on your boyfriend."

"That's right," I chortled, only slightly embarrassed to be reminded about Andy in the ditch. "I totally forgot about my boyfriend, but I was pretty sure you signed him out. I'm sorry, Dan. You're just a big throbbing cock to me... something I want to sit on."

"Nice to know where I stand." Dan feigned a disappointed expression. He knew better.

"Actually, I think I'm in love with you." I held my breath. I couldn't believe that I admitted it.

"You shouldn't say that," he whispered. "Even if it's true."

"We shouldn't be fucking either, but you don't seem to get tired of hearing me beg for it." I put the tip of my index finger on Danny's lips and traced them softly from side to side. "Shhhh... I'm not going to stop fucking you unless you make me. You better not make me."

"I don't see myself making you do anything, Meg."

"I do," I responded. I reached down between Dan's legs and slipped his hard cock inside me. I had been feeling his erection against the crack of my ass.

"You can make me come, Dan. Make me come on your cock all night long..."

12