Virgin Seductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hesitated to say anything before now, not knowing how you and your girlfriend feel about what happened."

"We are doing fine. We always planned to be each other's first. That didn't happen. I guess we have moved on. And we do have you and Barbara to thank for the sex education. We practice every chance we have."

"I'm glad no bad feelings. Janet is an awesome girl, beautiful and sexy. And Barbara still gushes about your big cock. I hesitate to say this but we would like to get together again."

"Um, I don't know. I mean we thought of that as a one-time thing, something that just happened. I don't think it would be a good idea."

"Talk with Janet."

I called Janet. "Gregg wants us to get together again," I blurted out.

"You mean sex, me and him, you and Barbara? What did you tell him?"

"I said I didn't think it would be a good idea."

"But you didn't say no?"

"He caught me unawares with his invitation. They seduced us, Janet, took our virginities. I can't get that out of my mind."

"I think we should do it."

"You do?" I was flabbergasted.

"Yeah. I think it was fortunate that they did seduce us. I mean, how long otherwise would we have fiddled around? I love fucking you and I'm glad she got you started. And I thought it was so very sexy when the four of us were in bed together in the morning. That turned you on, didn't it?"

"Oh, yes," I wholeheartedly agreed.

"What did you like best?"

"As nasty as it sounds, watching him stick his cock into you. I wanted to put a stop to everything. You are my girl and I was letting him fuck you."

"I'm glad you didn't. I liked having two cocks."

We accepted his invitation for the following Saturday.

****

Our second time

"I'm so glad you decided to come," Barbara gushed as she hugged us both. "We are going to have so much fun."

"And no shooters this time," Gregg joked. "But I do have a fairly mild Margareta."

An hour or so later Gregg asked if we wanted to use the pool. I looked at Janet. We forgot our suits. On purpose.

"No matter. Our pool area is secluded and we frequently ignore suits, even on occasion with a few close friends."

"Close friends, like those we met at your party?" I asked.

"No. They were all co-workers and subordinates. Bad form to mix business and pleasure. We have another small group of friends for more intimate parties. We have one coming up in a couple of weeks."

I wondered if we would get an invitation. Janet and I went into a guest bedroom to disrobe. "You ok with this?" I asked. "Yes, I'm nervous but very excited."

We stepped into the pool. Gregg and Barbara joined us a minute later in the shallow end, giving us good full-front looks. His cock was already hard and ready.

"I want to eat your pussy," he said. "Hop up here on the edge of the pool."

He spread her legs and licked and sucked. Barbara came up behind me and fondled my cock. "He loves to eat pussy. That's something you should learn how to do."

After watching for a few minutes Barbara led me into the house.

"Now, eat me. Do it like my husband."

I guess my technique left something to be desired. "With practice you will get better but now I want you to fuck me." She turned on her tummy and spread her legs.

"Oh, baby, I can't get enough of your big cock. She guided me to her opening, nudging into her entrance. "Go slow baby." I lined up my cock and pushed.

"God my little pussy is so tight!" she grunted, stopping me about half way. "Now pound me. Yeah, like that. Oh, honey, you are giving me tingles down to my toes each time you nudge my cervix. God, you are so deep."

I loved her dirty talk and pounded her pussy as she moaned and groaned under me.

"I'm coming, Bob. Come with me. Fill me with your hot cum."

I was ready, spurt after spurt filled her pussy. I rolled to her side, exhausted but happy that she climaxed.

"Damn, Bob, you have learned a thing or two since our first time. Poor Janet's pussy must be all worn out. And you sure stretched me out with that monster of yours."

We rested for a moment and then went to check on Janet and Gregg in the other bedroom. My girlfriend's eyes were closed, legs spread wide, her pussy red and stretched wide. Cum was seeping out. I stood there, not sure how to react to my obviously very well-fucked girlfriend.

"Janet," I quietly called her name. "Janet." As in a daze she slowly opened her eyes, glazed and unfocused. Rising up on her elbows she smiled at me. "Oh, honey, would you like to fuck me too?"

Gregg moved away and he and his wife left the room. It was now just me and my girlfriend. "Look at my pussy, honey. He stretched me out with his big cock. Lots of cum," she babbled. I scooted to get a close view. Her pussy was red and swollen, creamy cum dripping from her still gaping hole. I slid closer and could smell her pussy. As if drawn to nectar, I pushed my tongue between her lips and tasted cum for the first time.

"Oh, god, eat me. Do it some more. Please."

I place my lips over her vaginal lips and gave her pussy a long intimate kiss. I ran my tongue between the lips from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, collecting Gregg's cum that leaked out. Wanting more, I pushed my tongue into her dilated vagina and placed my lips and mouth over her pussy and sucked.

When I did that, she reached down with her free hand and pulled my head against her sopping pussy. She convulsed and moaned and shot out a flood of cum into my suctioning mouth. I quickly shoved in my cock, pounding her pussy like a madman until I climaxed.

Afterwards I felt so embarrassed. Why did I do that? Janet pulled me to her and kissed me hard. "I can taste his cum," she giggled. "That was so awesome. Promise me you'll do this again."

****

College Temptations

Summer was drawing to a close and we had no more adventures with them. We registered at the University. Janet would have a roommate, I paid extra for a single dorm room so we would have privacy.

Our third week in school I needed to drop off a book she left in my room. I knocked and hearing no response, entered. Janet and her roommate were in bed with two guys. Both girls screeched at my sudden entrance, and I quickly withdrew.

My girlfriend was fucking some guy! I walked back to my dorm room in turmoil. A few minutes later Janet arrived.

"Oh, honey, please don't get mad at me." She hurriedly undressed. "Make love to me, Bobby," as she stretched out and spread her legs. "I'm sorry and need your loving."

I wanted to yell and tell her to get out, that we were finished. I stood by the bed for a long moment. Her legs were spread wide, an open invitation. Do I end this relationship now? Or have one last fuck? My cock made the decision. She turned onto her tummy and I pushed inside.

"Oh, honey, I just love your big cock."

I fucked her hard, she came, I came. Afterwards we stayed coupled, my arm around Janet cupping her right breast.

"Do you want to know what happened?"

"Did you fuck him?"

"Not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

Janet's Confession

Sharon, my roommate, invited these two guys over. They were our age but I didn't know them. Well, one thing led to another and she sucked one guy's cock. They undressed and I watched as they fucked.

'I've never seen anyone fuck before,' the second guy said. 'Have you?'

Stupid me, I said yes. He looked at me in surprise.

'Last summer my boyfriend and I did some things with another couple. I watched her fuck my guy.'

'Really? And you didn't mind that they had sex?'

'Well, to be candid, no. Her husband was fucking me at the same time.'

'God, that's wild! So, you and your boyfriend have sex with others?'

"No, that ended when school started. Why did my roommate invite you and the other guy? Why two guys?"

'She said you would be back soon so maybe one of us was for you?'

'I have a boyfriend. You need to go. Or wait your turn after she's done with him.'

'I'll wait. I've never had a blowjob, never had sex either.'

We watched as my roommate continued fucking. It made me really horny and my hand strayed down to his crotch. He was hard.

'I'll suck your cock if you like,' I told him.

'Yeah, that would be awesome.'

'I remember when my boyfriend and I were both virgins. We could never quite get to the point to do it. So that other couple took our virginity. What me to suck or would you rather do me?'

'You mean have sex, fuck? Oh, god, that would be great but I don't have a condom."

"Not to worry, I'm on birth control.'

We quickly got undressed. My roommate and her guy finished and turned to watch as I squeezed and fondled his cock and lined it up with my vagina. And, surprise, he harmlessly squirted all over my pussy and hand. Just then you opened the door.

****

"Can we get past this, Bobby? It was a mistake, a really bad mistake."

"I love you, Janet. Promise me nothing like that would ever happen again."

"No cheating, I promise. I want us to always be a couple and get married after we graduate but that's four years away. But what almost happened shows how improbable that might be.

"Others our age date around and try different cocks, different pussies. I was tempted, more than tempted, and you also might be some day. On the other hand, those things we did with your boss and his wife were fun for both of us. I really liked having two cocks and it turned me on to watch you fuck. It didn't hurt our relationship one bit."

"I don't understand. Are you suggesting that we have sex with others?"

"Yeah, I guess I am but just with couples. This way we can experiment like others but still stay together. I don't have anyone in mind and don't know how we could discreetly find the right couple. There's always your boss and his wife and maybe even some of their friends."

She took my rejuvenating cock in her hand. "Sound interesting?"

12