All Comments on 'Virgin Sister Surprise'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Am would look great with a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This definitely deserves a sequel

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

No surprise here, but it was fun. Hopefully, you'll have them keep sexting and using the website like tantric sex in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice well written story

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Sibling sex, being so taboo, is so hot.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

I gave you 4 stars due to the shortness of the story. I hope you continue the storyline. It was good !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like it very much looking forward to more chapters to this story

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Kind of a fast metamorphosis of Martin from shy dude to a studly cocksman after short texting marathon. Still 4* for bang sis with a 7 in her versus the 10 inch plus I normally read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was a little short, but the content and idea spoke to the imagination. 5*

amepaculamepaculalmost 2 years ago

I liked it! Could've been longer...more involved, but really spoke to my nature.

bigpaul2022bigpaul2022almost 2 years ago

That was a good story.

I would like to know what happens now that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Virgin Sister Surprise:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Sister, Emily and Twenty-one Year Old Virgin Brother, Matrin.

A good themed story of, an eventual, romantically loving, virgins brother and sister. Their caring for each other happened as they met of a porn site...and accidentally finding out they are siblings living at home.

There was not details of protection of pregnancy. Myself being an ardent fan of impregnation of the heterosexual female. As with most real incest couples they do fall in love and many, if not most, have children.

This story is well described and presented; once their relationship began, the story could have been on a slower pace with more details. The siblings seemed to have committed to a long-term relationship; I'll assume there is a deep and devoted love connection as their time together matures and ripens!!

Maccas69erMaccas69eralmost 2 years ago

Please make a part 2 this is amazing and so hot maybe pregnancy and stuff maybe anal I don't know just need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As much as I enjoy the beginning to this story, it however in my opinion slowly starts to decrease in value. The sex scene at the end just made the main character look like a creep and felt forced. I really enjoyed where this started off but the author didn't know how to cycle into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story. I would love to read how their relationship continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a very good start, i didnt mind the perving scene only if it was much later when both of them really had come to terms whit being texting eachother. But thanks for waking my old dream of my own sis god damn if only :D

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Ending kind of lame, building up to what could be only to be dropped like a lead boot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good characters, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait to read the next part!

You are a great story teller.

marsbar15marsbar15almost 2 years ago

You are perhaps not the greatest author but i liked your story and the happy ending.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I like the story, it was good that they didn’t know they were chatting and jerking off for each other. When Martin bumped into Emily coming out of the bathroom and he realized his hot jerk off girl was his sister was a perfect twist. Hope you continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont have my own sister so I don't really view these situations the same way but I love a long love blooming into a sexual relationship great story!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It was going pretty good right up until the Parents staying overnight in a hotel. The whole seduction scene with his sister was horrible. Martin isn't in love with her because you don't treat someone that you care about with that much disrespect. There wasn't anything tender and caring about sticking your dick in your sister's face while she's asleep. The whole thing with the parents being gone overnight felt fake and contrived. Surely your imagination could have invented something better than that.

I was really loving the story right up until then, but you destroyed it. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me you left It open for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully nasty great and arousing, Very captivating story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it is a good story but naive. as always with these stories, the reality is always ignored, forgotten, cast aside somewhere. Fact: when two people engage in sex, and NO word of birth control is mentioned anywhere, there is the very real chance that a pregnancy is taking place. It makes the story even more exciting when, for whatever reason, he cums deep in her, that is whats going to happen. Please make it a point to address this situation in the next installment. She either got pregnant, or she didnt, and if she didn't, why not? it makes for decent continuity of the characters involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - - and believable too. I had a couple of my cousins but never a sister. A sequel is definitely in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope the story continues.

StepsubStepsub11 months ago

Sorry, I'm just fantasizing about a dominant (older) sister

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perhaps the most stilted dialogue I've ever read, interesting premise, but nothing about this is even up to the quality of 70's porn scripts... laughably bad dialogue pretty much ruins it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You really should try and learn the proper use of the comma. About 90% of your conversational sentences have their meaning corrupted, altered,or in some cases, reversed, by the improper use, or refusal to use, of a comma where it belongs. combine That with sometimes Random and Misplaced capitalization, especially In Dialogue statements, and it's even more difficult to read without constantly pausing to make sure the reader can guess what you meant, instead of what you actually wrote.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was a great story. Thank you!

Use of commas, etc., be damned. I would rather read a good story full of gramatical errors than one that was perfect in every way except was crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...