Virgin Sister Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes slut! I can't wait to have your mouth wrapped around my cock!" I told her.

"Yes sir, fuck me like a dirty slut! I want you to bend me over and use me anyway you want!" She said.

"I'm about to cum!" I warned her.

"Cum for me sir, cum for your little whore!" She messaged.

With that I covered myself in cum, panting and breathing heavily.

"Good girl. That was good." I told her.

We said goodbye and I went to bed.

The next day my mum and dad were out again and it was just me and my sister in. I was in my room playing my games, suddenly needing the toilet, I paused my game and rushed across.

Before I reached the bathroom, the door flew open and Emily burst out! She must not have known that I was in as she was completely naked!!

"Martin?!" She shrieked at realising she was stood naked in front of.

Seeing Emily naked shocked me, but not because I was suddenly looking at my sister naked. But because her body looked so familiar. Then I looked down and I froze in more shock, on her hip was a tattoo of an anchor!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!

"Stop looking at me you perv!" Emily screamed and ran back into the bathroom.

I just stood in horror, the girl I have been chatting to and falling for... was my sister!! There was no doubt about it! I have been having online sex with my sister!

The door opened again and Emily came out in a towel.

"Jesus Martin, make yourself known next time." She barked at me.

Stuttering I replied "I'm sorry."

She walked past me and towards her room before she shouted back.

"Try not to wank after looking at me loser!"

Once I was in the bathroom I did notice that I was hard as a rock! My sister was VirginPrincess18! I can't believe it! But it's true.

The rest of that day my head was spinning, how was she the girl I was falling for? Why did this have to happen to me.

But then, a sick and twisted idea came to my head. Smiling to myself, I waited for it to get late.

The Deed

My mum and dad were staying out at a hotel for the night and it was just Emily and I at home.

Around 2am when I knew she would be asleep, I completely undressed and snook into her room.

There she lay, under the covers, he straight hair down by her side and I smiled. She was the beautiful girl that I was falling for.

I got completely undressed and slowly walked towards her. Once I was close, I grabbed my rock hard cock and slowly touched it onto her face.

I watched as she slowly woke up, her eyes flickering as she began to realise that I was there, then the shock in her face when she realised I was stood over her with my cock on her face!

"Martin what the fuck!!" She shouted, sitting up and pushing my cock away.

"Good morning sis." I said with a grin.

She sat there looking at me, completely naked in front of her.

"I knew you were fucking weird but I didn't think you were this weird! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She shouted again!

"I thought you would want to see the cock you have been making cum so many times, VirginPrincess18." I said.

I saw her face drop, she looked at my cock and from calling her by her AmateurFans name I could see her connecting the dots in her head.

"You... You're M7inch?" She asked, confused about the whole situation.

Stepping towards her, I said.

"I am, and you have been making me cum a lot with your slutty antics lately sister." I said, grabbing my hard cock and slowly wanking it in front of her.

"This can't be happening!" She said, still in denial, but I could see her staring at my cock. I know that she wanted me.

"It is happening sister, I am finally going to do everything that I have wanted to do to you." I told her.

"Martin, I'm your sister!" She shouted.

"My sister who I have been sexting with for a while. I know how much you want my cock sister. You can't stop looking at it." I said.

"This is wrong Martin." She weakly argued, the defences in her head slowly breaking.

"It is, but you know you want it to. Go ahead, touch it."

This was it, she was either going to agree and begin our incestual journey, or she would kick me out and humiliate me.

"I... I can't believe it's you." She whispered.

"Believe it sister, now. Touch my cock!" I ordered dominantly.

She was still hesitant, but slowly, her hand raised and I watched as she lightly gripping her hand around my hard cock.

"Your.... So big." She whispered as I felt her hand tighten around my cock.

"That's it sister. Wank your brother's cock." I told her, knowing that she was going to do as I say.

She started to move her hand back and forth, slowly wanking me. Finally taking her eyes off of my cock, she looked up at me and said.

"This, is so wrong."

Looking into her beautiful eyes, the woman I have been falling for finally in my grasp, I told her.

"Emily, I want you. Our conversations have made me want you, and I know you want me to."

She slowly sat up and got closer to me, looking into my eyes as she slowly wanked my cock.

"I want you too," She said, "I never thought the boy I liked would be my brother."

"Believe it. Now we are both going to get what we want."

She still had confusion in her eyes, but I could see that she was coming to terms with what was going to happen.

Her wanking started to get faster and faster.

"You like this brother? You like having your younger sister wanking your big cock?" She said.

"Mmmm, I love it. I love that I am going to have my own sister slut to use whenever I want." I said bringing out my dominant side.

"Oh Martin." She moaned. And then she leant forward, opening her mouth I watched as she let my cock inside of her and wrapped her lips around my shaft.

Feeling my first ever blowjob, it was amazing!

"Oohhh Emily, that's so good." I moaned as she slowly began to bob up and down, not being able to take a lot of my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned with her eyes closed.

I could feel her tongue running along the head of my dick as she sucked my cock. I was in heaven.

"That's it sister slut. Take more into your mouth." I told her.

I watched as she opened her mouth wider and tried to push herself deeper onto my cock.

"Fuck!" She shouted as she gagged on my cock and pulled out, a line of spit going form my dick to her mouth.

"Get back to sucking my cock now!" I ordered her.

"Yes.... Sir." She whispered.

Leaning forward she was back to sucking my dick.

My beautiful sister, sucking my cock. I couldn't ask for anything better.

For a while I stayed there, watching as she bobbed back and forth on my dick, her tongue flicking along my shaft as her spit ran all over it.

I wasn't going to last long from this blowjob, grabbing her hair I said to her.

"I'm going to cum soon sis."

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and moaned out.

"Cum in my mouth brother, I want to taste your load and swallow it like a good slut."

"Good girl." I moaned as she quickly went back to sucking my cock.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!!" I warned her.

"Mmmmm." She moaned.

"Fuuuuuuckkk!" I roared out as I felt myself explode into my sister's mouth.

Shot after shot of cum pouring into her mouth, she was moaning from the taste and swallowing every drop.

Emily carried on sucking my cock as it slowly went soft in her mouth, swallowing every last drop of my cum.

Finally she pulled out and looked up at me.

"Come here!" I moaned, leaning forward I kissed her.

She accepted my tongue into her mouth and I moved on top of her.

My sister and I, naked on her bed making out. It should feel wrong but it felt perfect.

"Oh Martin," She moaned between kissing, "I can't believe it's you."

"I know, it's crazy." I moaned back.

Then I finally did what I have dreamed of for so long, I raised my hands and grabbed onto one of her perfect, big tits, squeezing it and playing with her nipple as we made out.

"I want you Martin." She said moaning from me playing with her tits.

"Mmmm." I moaned into her mouth, letting her know I want her too.

"No," She said, stopping the kiss and looking into my eyes, "I want you to be my first."

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing this was a big deal for her.

"Chatting for you for so long, I knew I wanted M7inch to be my first, I just didn't think it would be you. But, I'm glad it is. I love you big brother."

There it was, she has said she loves me hundreds of times before. But this was different now, it was not the love of a brother and sister. It was romantic now.

"I love you too." I said, looking into her eyes.

The girl of my dreams, and she loves me back.

"Please, take my virginity." She said.

She slowly spread her legs further and I looked down at my hard cock. Grabbing onto it, I lined myself up with her pussy.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

"Yes Martin. Please, I want you so bad." She moaned.

I slowly pushed forward, feeling the first ever pussy that my cock will touch. The head of my cock sliding into her wet, tight hole. Her pussy felt like it was gripping around me as I slowly went deeper and deeper inside of her.

Eventually, I felt myself touching her skin and I knew I was fully inside of her, both of our virginities now gone.

"Fuuuckk, you're so tight!" I moaned out.

"You're so big!" She replied.

Then I lent in and kissed her again. We carried on making out as I slowly pulled out and pushed my cock back into her.

For a while we carried on making love, slowly going in and out as out tongue ran along each other.

"Martin..." She moaned.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Please, fuck me." She moaned out.

"You want me to fuck you properly sis?" I asked her, looking into my eyes she moaned out.

"Fuck me like the sister slut I am for you!"

That was all I needed, instantly I changed from the slow love making to properly fucking my sister. Going balls deep inside of her over and over.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder!" She kept moaning.

I felt her smooth legs wrapping around me and pulling me deeper and deeper inside of her pussy.

"I love your fucking cock!!" She moaned out, grabbing onto my back as I fucked her.

"Your pussy is fucking amazing!!" I moaned back to her.

"It's your pussy now! You can have it whenever you want!!" She screamed.

"You're going to be my personal fuck toy now sister! You're going to suck my cock and let me fuck you every day!!" I told her.

"Ye sir! I am your personal sister slut! I never want to go a day without this perfect cock!" She moaned.

I kept fucking her harder and harder, I could feel her pussy clenching around me and she screamed out.

"YESS!! I'm cumming for you brother!!!"

Grabbing onto me, her legs tensed up and I could feel her cumming all over my big, hard cock!

"I'm going to cum!!" I warned her.

"Cum inside me brother!! Cum in my fucking pussy!!" She moaned.

Hearing her talk like this sent me over the edge and I began to shoot another big load of cum deep inside of her pussy.

"FUUUCKKKK!!" I moaned as I came over and over.

"YES FILL ME UP!!" She screamed.

For a few minutes I held myself in her, my cum completely filling her inside as we both panted and tried to catch out breath.

I eventually pulled out and lay beside her.

Looking over, she was smiling back to me. She whispered.

"I love you Martin."

I smiled back and said.

"I love you too, Emily."

"Will you stay in here tonight?" She asked.

I definitely was not going anywhere!

"You couldn't force me to leave!" I told her.

Then she moved in and we cuddled each other, naked and perfectly happy. Our brother and sister love making us both complete.

We drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

When I woke up, she was still cuddling into me and I watched as her eyes began to flicker open.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." She replied.

"Not regretting last night are you?" I asked, worried that now she has woken up she might have changed her mind.

"My only regret is that we haven't done that sooner!" She told me.

Making me so happy, I kissed her, it felt so natural to kiss my sister.

"Mum and dad will be back in about an hour." She said.

"That's enough time to go once more." I said with a smile.

This time, I wanted to fuck her harder. I got her on her hands and knees and pushed my cock inside of her from behind. Watching her pussy tightly wrap around my cock and I could grab onto her firm arse as it would shake from me fucking her.

"Fuck! Yes brother! Fuck this little pussy!!" She moaned, her head down on the pillow as I fucked her over and over!!

She came on my cock again and I filled her pussy with a second load of cum.

By the time our parents returned, we had gone back to our separate rooms as we don't want them knowing what is going on.

I lay in my bed and thought of our new situation. My sister was now my own personal fuck toy and I was going to make the most of it.

But better than that, I loved her, and she loved me too.

A few days later, my parents were both at work, I was sat on the sofa and Emily was on her knees in front of me, bobbing up and down on my cock once again.

I was holding her head in my hands as she started to deep throat me, feeling my cock going deep down her throat.

"Fuuuuuckkk." I moaned as I came in her mouth again.

When she got up and sat next to me, I took her hand in mine and said to her.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Are you sure?" She asked me nervously.

"Yes. When I get my own place you can come over all the time. No one will know that we are brother and sister. We can be a proper couple." I told her.

I watched her face, she was clearly nervous, but she stuttered out.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend."

Perfect!

The end.

12