Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the sensation of the sides of her mouth rubbing on the sensitive crease of my groin and the hot tightness of her throat encapsulating my shaft made me lose it.

"Oh, fuck, Rocio, fuck, fuck, fuck, you've no idea how good this feels. Diana has taught you well."

Since deep-throating me had gotten her the biggest response, she kept doing it: lifting up and pushing down again until I was buried fully in her throat with every stroke. My groans and murmured pleasures got louder and more intense; she sped up. Almost all the way out, fully buried, almost all the way out, fully buried, again and again, faster and faster as she got used to me.

No woman had ever deep-throated me like that, nothing had ever felt this exquisite. The situation was far too for me to hold back. Two minutes later, I blew my load with only a few seconds warning into her waiting mouth.

She started to retch on the quantity and texture of the fluid pumping into her mouth but caught herself. Diana had warned her that it would feel like runny snot, and it was an acquired taste. Rocio expected me to make her do what slaves traditionally did and show me my cum on her tongue. So she started to do that, but I quickly stopped her.

"Rocio, stop. I would never degrade you like that. Please just swallow it. I promised Diana I wouldn't treat you as a slave, and that is something only slaves do. You can use the bottle of mouthwash that's in the bathroom cabinet under the sink. Then, would you let me return the favour and go down on you when you return?"

It seemed to Rocio that sucking a man's cock was not as embarrassing as sucking a dildo stuck to the mirror where you were forced to watch yourself and not nearly as intimate as opening your legs for a man she still barely knew; her body was simply not ready for him.

"Alan, would you be offended if I said I'm not ready for that yet?"

"No, sweetie, please, just come and snuggle. I'll find sleep easier now with the tension relieved and knowing you'll take care of my needs. I was worried about living with you and dealing with the frustration of not having sexual contact with such a beautiful young woman. Seriously, you are my dream girl."

Rocio, at this point, knew nothing of Alan's Instagram collection or the blend of faces that had been used to find her in a slave search.

"Alan, I don't understand. You only met me on Sunday, and I don't think I'm any guy's idea of a dream girl. I'm shy and not particularly attractive."

"What? Diana never told you why she ended up buying you to be my kids' nanny?"

"Yes, of course, she said she was searching for a graduate with a child development degree."

He laughed out loud; he'd never thought Diana would protect his secrets from the three sisters.

"Oh, Rocio, the story of how she found you is much more complex. I'll tell you the whole story next week when we have more time and know each other better. All you need to hear tonight is that I think you are truly very beautiful. You have the perfect face and figure for me. I also appreciate your intelligence; for a geek like me, a woman's mind is the sexiest part of her body."

The pet-plat was still troubling me, "Sit up. Let's talk. It looks like I can't stop Diana from sending you to the farm. Can you think of anything I could do that would help protect you?"

"Well, she has said that Aneu is in charge of deciding how we can be used by other people. You could talk to Aneu, but I don't know what instructions Diana has given her."

"Do you have any idea what she hopes to achieve by making the three of you do this?"

"She said her motive is to make Aneu a candidate for fast track career path by showing she can manage slaves. I think the real reason is that she is trying to make me more sexually adventurous so that I will be a better bed partner for you. But from the way you've treated me, I don't think you want what Diana is trying to turn me into."

I looked at her thoughtfully; if Rocio was right, I needed to confront Diana before she did any more damage. She'd misunderstood my fixation with my dream girl throughout, and her meddling could cause Rocio real harm.

***

The Bentayga pulled into Haut Dog Farm, and the driver followed the sign to the slave kennels. Rocio and Dani stripped in the car before Aneu led them naked by their leashes into the kennels. She signed them in with one of the wranglers. As she double-checked the sexual limits form for each sister, she asked if she could change the limits later. Apparently, she could.

She wondered about marking Dani's pussy as off-limits, so she and Rocio were in the same boat or marking Dani as limited to sex with women only as she was a lesbian. She felt torn. Diana seemed to want her to learn to be tough with slaves by forcing her to be tough with her own sisters.

On the other hand, Alan had been really upset. He'd urged her to protect her sisters in every way she could and pointed out that her scholarship was from his company, not from Diana. That had seemed like a thinly veiled threat.

In the end, she didn't want to make either of them do more than they'd already done with Alan and Diana. She marked them both as having their mouths available to both sexes and their lower holes only available to women for strap-on play. In addition, Rocio's pussy was strictly off-limits for everyone as she was a virgin.

She hoped her sisters could forgive her. She felt sick at the thought of allowing men sexual access to her sister's mouths. She also worried that Diana would deny her fast-track status because she hadn't been tough enough. Alan had said he'd have her back if she protected them, so she'd have to trust him over Diana.

The forms were duly added to the computer notes of her stay. There was no way Aneu could have known this, but they were immediately forwarded to Diana as the trainee slave owner's sponsor.

The driver then dropped her at the main entrance to check-in. Her suite was as big as the downstairs of her parents' home, with a king-size bed, a shower designed for two people, a jacuzzi, and a sitting room with a veranda looking out over the McKenzie Mountain wilderness.

Despite the gorgeous room, she had a heavy heart as she headed to the restaurant for the 6 pm seating, which all new arrivals had to attend. The sisters had barely spoken to each other in the car for the five-hour drive from Boston to Lake Placid. They were both clearly upset at the widening gulf between Aneu as a free citizen and the two of them who were slaves.

The restaurant was arranged in tables of 8 for the newcomers, with assigned seating to encourage the pet owners to interact with each other. Aneu was fascinated by the people at her table. One woman had her husband be a FINO slave hound for two weeks every summer while she relaxed and flirted like crazy with the young male slaves.

She smirked as she told Aneu that some of the slave staff were excellent masseurs and well-hung studs and were happy to come to your suite to take care of ALL your physical needs. She said her husband was locked in the dog crate during these encounters, where he could listen to her cries of passion but not see what was happening. She said it was not-knowing that drove him mad and gave him the humiliation he craved.

Another couple made their two college-age kids, one son and one daughter, be FINO ponies for a whole month each summer in return for agreeing to pay the kids way through college rather than make them use bodily collateral or be FINO's for anyone else. They talked excitedly about the Sunday vixen hunt every weekend. They always stayed and joined the hunt on the children's last weekend as ponies, where they pulled their father in the high-tech two-wheeled racing cart that they brought with them. I didn't ask why they owned one, it seemed rude.

Another couple brought their two house-slaves and used them as ponies during their vacation. They expected the poor ponies to cart the two of them to East Lake and back daily despite the hilly terrain.

The others were fascinated that Aneu was only going into her junior year in college and had brought two slaves she owned. She deflected any questions about why she was at Haut Dog Farm and how she acquired slaves while she was still a student, but she did tell them one of her slaves was financing her college degree as a school vacation FINO.

Since she had slaves and could afford to bring them to Haut Dog Farm, the others at the table assumed she must have wealthy parents who were part of the elite enslaver class in society. When one of them said he saw her arrive in a chauffeur-driven Bentley, that confirmed their suspicion. She was amused to find everyone now wanted to be her friend.

The last person at the table was Eric; he was a year out of college and said he had been sent by his employer to toughen up his attitude towards slaves. After dinner, the two headed to the briefing; on the way, Aneu explained the slaves were her sisters, and she owned them to protect them until their indentures ended.

The presentation covered that, while both male and female slaves could be ponies, only male slaves could be hounds, and only female slaves could be kittens or vixens. The highlight of each weekend was the Sunday afternoon foxhunt based on the English tradition of "Riding to Hounds," which involved all the pets except the kittens.

It took place on the 18-hole golf course with its woods and sand bunkers. Owners who wished to participate would be in lightweight racing carts pulled by two ponies; each owner would have four hound boys who would help catch the vixens. During the hunt, the hounds and the vixens were allowed to run on two feet. At most, two owners were allowed to cooperate to capture a vixen.

Vixens would have three green lights on their collars. The owners would chase the vixens, and when they spotted one, the hounds would try to touch the vixen's collar and say 'Tag'. If the hound's collar registered the word tag and the vixens collar registered a touch (using the same technology as contactless credit cards) at the same time, a green light would turn off. If they succeeded, the vixen would have to stop and wait for the hunter to catch up with their hounds before giving oral sex to either the victorious hunter OR their hounds OR their ponies at the hunter's discretion.

At the end of the hunt, the number of green lights the vixen had lost decided how many holes were available for use after dinner by the victorious hunters and their hounds. For example, a vixen who lost all three green lights had all three holes available.

Vixens had teal lights for any hole that was limited to play with women afterwards. All slaves were required to give oral sex to any owner, pony, or hound in the vixen hunt, regardless of gender. If the owners had specified that any holes were off-limits, the vixen would start with a red light for that hole. The main uses of red lights were to protect virgins or to protect someone who had a medical exemption.

The hounds had three red lights on their collars. If a vixen could tag the hound (before losing one of her green or teal lights to that hound), that blocked a hole from use and couldn't be taken away from her. Any vixen who had three red lights was marked safe and out of the hunt.

The final twist was that the tails were programmed to release a trail of FUR-a-moan, which was a synthetic vixen pheromone made by PharmaZee Corp. The hounds' collars helped the hounds find and follow the trails.

At the end of the presentation, Aneu and Eric looked glumly at each other. They were both struggling with making another human for whom they cared be sexually available for other people to use without consideration of their feelings or desires. It was simply outrageous to be forced to do that to her innocent older sister and lesbian younger sister. But, her sisters were slaves with no rights over their bodies, which was part of the painful lesson that Aneu was being asked to learn.

Aneu was pretty sure she could withdraw her sisters from sexual contact with anyone. Still, she also suspected that her behaviour this weekend would be reported to back Diana. She didn't think her sisters could enjoy being bound and controlled as ponies, and ponies had to sleep in the stables. Kittens only seemed to exist to be horny fuck toys for their owners, and Aneu would never make her sisters give her oral satisfaction.

Somewhere, in the dark recess of her mind, lurked the unwelcome thought that just maybe, one day, she could enjoy that from Dani before her indenture ended. The angel of her better nature pushed that thought down and out of her consciousness.

She thought the vixen outfits looked super cute, and her sisters would like them. Also, vixens could sleep in the suite with her, and the sisters were used to sharing a bedroom. So, she decided to make her sisters vixens, and Eric told her he opted to make his slaves hounds. He saw the dismay on her face and guessed what was upsetting her.

"Aneu, please, I want us to be friends; I need to have a friend here to talk to. If we are friends, there's no way I would use your sisters or let my hounds use them. I will even do what I can to protect them during the hunt."

"Eric, thank you, that means a lot to me. I wouldn't want to even talk to someone who had used my sisters sexually, knowing I'd given permission for it to happen. I feel sick even thinking about it."

"I realise that in some ways, I am being asked to decide between my career and my sisters, and my sisters must come first. I only hope I've found a middle way to have both. I feared that if I said no to this, she would simply come up with another test that might be even harder for me to handle. Right now, to be honest, I hate her. If she pushes me too hard, I will give up my scholarship rather than hurt my sisters. But, if I do that, I won't be there to protect them. I feel torn."

***

Rocio:

After Aneu dropped us at the slave kennels and we completed our intake interviews, I faced my first embarrassment. First, the wrangler removed the collar I normally wore and made me stand with my legs held wide apart by a green spreader bar. Next, the wrangler attached a green belt around my waist with a green pole at each side; my wrists were cuffed to the end of each pole, holding my arms out at 45 degrees.

I then had to stand on a revolving platform while a laser scanner built an accurate 3-D image of my naked body. To humiliate us further, the 3-D image was built life-size on a 70" TV screen rotated 90 degrees. Everyone in the room could see every detail of our breasts and private parts; the view occasionally zoomed in to show our gash in excruciating detail. Still, it wasn't as humiliating as the pink shots of me holding my labia open that were taken for the national slave database. I had cried when those were taken.

A pet trainer arrived and introduced herself as Mistress Lynette; she told us our owner had decided we were to be vixens and took us to the vixen fitting room, where the reason for the 3-D model became clear. A laser cutter cut a white fur front for me with cut-outs for my modest boobs to be exposed. The trainer positioned it on my body, and surprisingly, it stuck to my skin automatically.

The laser cutter cut red fur into several pieces for the rest of my body up to the top of my neck. Next, the trainer ordered me to slave fours and stuck a bushy tail just above my butt crack, and a wire ran from the tail along my back to my neck. She carefully placed each piece of red fur on me (over the top of the tail and wire). When the red fur was fully attached, the joints between the fur pieces self-annealed, as did the joints with the four paws to make the fur suit seamless.

I noticed my fur had a bright scarlet band covering my vagina, but Dani's had a slit from her tail to her pubic mound. Poor Dani was going to be a three-hole slave for the weekend. Dani noticed and pouted that Aneu had authorised all three of her holes to be used by strangers. That commercial scholarship she turned down seemed sweeter and sweeter, but it was too late to change her mind.

The trainer locked a new collar around my neck; it had an adjustable headband with earpieces. The wire from the tail plugged into the collar. The final step was that the cutter created a piece of red fur to cover my cheeks and nose; it annealed itself to my neck fur, leaving only my forehead, eyes, nostrils, mouth, and chin not covered in fur.

Finally, our trainer paired our collars' Bluetooth connection; now, while everyone else just heard the yips, the collar quietly relayed human speech between the two of us via the earpieces so we could hear each other, but no one else could, not even other vixens

We started our training by saying, 'Tail'; only a yip came out, but the tail lifted at 90 degrees to be clear of our butt cracks. Next, we had to practice saying emotions (which also came out as yips), so the collar could learn to synchronise ear and tail movements to our voices. For happy emotions, the tail started wagging automatically. The funniest was when Dani's ears flattened when she was embarrassed.

Once Lynette was satisfied with our outfits, she took several photos of us kitted out and told us they would be sent to Aneu's sponsor. When that was done, our trainer asked which one of us was a better cunt-licker. I pointed at Dani, who yipped in agreement. Dani was a lesbian and had been informally dating Sarita, so she had much more practice.

The trainer shucked her trousers and panties and sat on a chair with her legs splayed open. Dani settled down to worship Lynette's sex. She tentatively tasted Lynette and then moaned in pleasure. Dani told me later that she had wanted to say how much she loved Lynette's delicate flower and musky taste but could only yip. She thought it was utterly humiliating being rendered voiceless, literally being reduced to a dumb animal until the weekend was over.

A male trainer came into the fitting room.

"Good, they're ready. I love fucking fresh vixen pussy; you know I have a serious fetish for fox girls, don't you, Lynette?"

"Sorry, John, both vixen's slave-cunts and slave-holes are off-limits to men, and this talented one is mine. You can use that vixen's slave-mouth if you want."

Dani preened at the compliment. I cringed at the way they were talking about her body. I could see John was frustrated.

"OK, vixen, on your knees. You know what to do."

I recoiled. Giving Alan oral sex had been fine; I loved his family, and he was a gentleman. I wondered if we'd met in different circumstances, would I have fallen in love with him? Weirdly, being forced to give this crude man oral sex felt like I was cheating on Alan. I'd have to discuss that thought with Diana when I got back. I did know I was fortunate I'd had a whole month without being treated harshly as a sex slave.

I tried to say, "Master, may this slave ...," but all that came out was yips. He laughed at me, "Suck it, slut."

He lowered his zipper and fished his semi-turgid cock out. I licked it. It was the end of the day, and he was sweaty and ripe. My nose, hidden by red fur, wrinkled in disgust. I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, cupped his balls in the other hand, and took the head of his rapidly engorging cock into my mouth.

By the time he was fully erect, I realised his cock was shorter and thinner than Alan's and chuckled quietly to myself at his woeful manhood. That explained why he was so harsh with slave girls; he was overcompensating. Diana had warned her about men like him.

He grabbed handfuls of my long brunette hair and started skull-fucking me. I was so grateful that Diana had prepared me for this. I remembered the lesson and relaxed my neck and throat muscles, and let myself flow with whatever he did. It took him several minutes, but his cock was short enough for me to breathe easily throughout.