Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eventually came. He must have already emptied his balls into other slaves as the amount of cum was much less than I got from Alan. I almost swallowed without permission but remembered in time and showed him his cum before getting permission to swallow.

"Slut, you better watch out; I'm keeping an eye on you. One way or another, I'm going to enjoy your slutty vixen body."

I shuddered at his crudeness. I wasn't offered water or mouthwash while I waited for Lynette to be done with Dani. I consoled herself that Dani appeared to be having fun.

By the time Lynette was satisfied, I had counted at least four orgasms, and Dani's facial fur was wet with pussy fluid and girl cum.

***

Dani:

Lynette reminded me a little of Sarita, she had the same tomboy sporty-girl vibe and well-defined muscles. She must spend a lot of time at the gym, I mused. I was glad she was my handler.

I knelt before her and stopped long enough to admire her flower that was already opening in aroused anticipation of my tongue. Sarita had told me that giving a dominant woman oral sex needed to be a seduction. I had to prove I was worthy of being allowed to worship her sex.

I started by kissing her inner thighs on one side and lightly stroking her other thigh at the same time. Alternating sides, I worked my way up the crease at the top of her thigh. I alternated kissing and licking all along the outside of her outer labia, quivering the tip of my tongue where I knew the most sensitive spots were.

"Slave, you're tormenting me. You know what I want."

I tried to snicker, but it came out as little fast yips. Still, I had to please her, so my tongue found the entrance to her secret garden and probed its opening with my mouth. She lightly grabbed the back of my head.

"Yes, little vixen, that's what I'm talking about; now, slowly work your way up my slit."

I did as I'd been told. My instinct was to use my fingers inside her; as I brought my paw up I realized that I had no fingers for the next two days. I couldn't hold anything, and I couldn't finger-fuck my Mistress. I wouldn't even be able to frig myself if I had any privacy tonight.

These outfits were so erotic I knew I desperately needed sexual release myself. Damn, part of me was tempted to ask Aneu to help, but I couldn't even talk to ask her. It was so degrading to be this helpless. The sense of degradation and humiliation caused my pussy to clench, and fluid pooled in my canal. This was going to be a tough 48 hours.

I worked my way up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to reach up and play with nipples but couldn't do that either. Our minds must have been in sync as just then, she slipped a hand under her tee and started playing with herself.

Soon her moans grew more insistent, and I swirled the tip of my tongue around her clit in various patterns while keeping a steady rhythm.

"Yes, oh yes, little vixen, keep doing that," she gasped, and her body started juddering as she came. I quickly lowered my mouth to her opening and sucked the little bit of girl cum out of her. As she came down I licked her clean as best I could but realized I was getting pussy juice and girl cum on the fur over my nose and cheeks. How on earth would I clean that?

After three more orgasms she became too sensitive and stopped me.

"Slave, that was some of the best oral loving I've had from any slave in ages. I'm so glad you were assigned to me for the weekend. Your tongue is going to be very busy this weekend. I'll ask your owner if there's any way you can stay longer or maybe even stay overnight with me."

Dani couldn't reply to say she was going back to college on Thursday as she could only yip.

She got a wet wipe, wiped down my facial fur, and then used a towel to dry me.

"Little vixen, from the way you are clenching your thighs, I'm guessing you are desperate to come and have no fingers to use. Correct?"

I nodded.

She grabbed a Hitachi wand and ordered me to lie on my back with my legs apart. She sat beside me and used the wand on my hot button as I squirmed and yipped in growing pleasure. When I came, I cried out, but the collar just translated it to what I guess were orgasmic vixen yips, if there is such a thing. I panted in relief and then wanted to thank her for being kind to a slave, but I could only yip. She laughed and said she understood before grabbing some Kleenex to wipe me down.

She attached our leashes and gave us permission to walk on two feet as she led us back to our owner.

***

It was 9 pm, and Aneu was already tired from the stress of what Diana was making her do, but her vixens hadn't eaten yet. So Aneu was delighted when she found she could order pet treats for them. The most expensive was steak tartare to serve on top of the premium kibble that was provided in the room for her pets. Foxes only ate raw meat, hence the tartare. She hoped her sisters would view raw steak as a treat, but would they? Aneu also ordered rabbit jerky to give her sisters as rewards if they performed well each day.

An hour later, a pet trainer introduced herself as Lynette and led the two vixens into her suite on all-fours and unleashed them. Aneu stopped dead in her tracks; her sisters looked gorgeous. Each had a white front with short downy fur with their boobs hanging out; the rest of their bodies were covered in lustrous ochre fur. As far as she could tell, the fur was seamless. They had gorgeous floofy fox tails attached just above their butt cracks.

Looking more closely, she saw their hands were enclosed in gloves with four pads on the base of the fingers and another pad on the heel of the palm. The gloves prevented them from using their thumbs to hold things. They had the same padded gloves on their feet for when their owner wanted them to walk upright and knee protectors with the same pads pattern for when they walked on all fours.

At the back, Dani's fur opened into a slit that ran from her anus to her clit, so she was fully available for sexual use. Rocio's had a red band covering her vagina to mark it off-limits, but her anus and clit were accessible. Both vixens had a teal strip at each side of the slit that marked them as only available to women.

Knowing intellectually that her sisters couldn't speak because the collars translated any human speech to yips wasn't the same as having her two sisters on all fours, yipping at her excitedly. She desperately wanted to talk to them but couldn't understand their replies.

Emergency words like Help, Hurt, and Pain were the only human words permitted; these words also activated GPS tracking in the farm's control room. The collars mimicked real foxes in that they could understand each other: they carried the fox's human speech via Bluetooth to earpieces. While her sisters could talk to each other, Aneu only heard only yips. It was so frustrating. She felt a pang of jealousy at being excluded from the conversation.

Still, it was rather funny to hear her sisters yipping and started singing Ylvis's 'What does the Fox Say'. Both sisters were upset when Aneu collapsed in peals of laughter at the thought and then kept laughing until she had tears in her eyes. Their collars picked up on the vixens' emotions and flattened their ears, setting Aneu's laughter off again.

Just as she recovered, the vixens' treats were delivered. The two vixens looked puzzled at the raw meat on their kibble in dog bowls on the floor. Aneu tried to explain that it was a special treat for foxes, but they looked dubious. However, Dani was starving and started to wolf the steak tartare down despite her reservations; after watching her, Rocio started eating it in small mouthfuls.

At the end of the meal, both vixens had bits of raw steak stuck to their faces. Aneu was about to clean their faces when she grudgingly remembered she was supposed to treat them as slaves. So, much to their dismay, she ordered her sisters to lick each other's faces clean. Their dismay grew deeper when Aneu started giggling at the sight. Again, the vixens' ears flattened, setting off Aneu's giggles all over again.

Dani remembered how much Aneu had enjoyed taking her to be enslaved and wondered with trepidation what Aneu had planned for them for the weekend, but the vixens had not been briefed on any activities they would be doing. Before this summer, neither she nor Rocio had realised just how naturally dominant Aneu could be.

Her vixens needed to pee; this was one aspect of pets being helpless for which she hadn't mentally prepared. She took them to the pee grate just outside her suite and had them squat over it. Of course, they were both horrified to be seen peeing. (Wait till you need to take a dump, Aneu thought after seeing their expressions).

She'd been given a packet of wet wipes, and she now understood their significance. The vixens couldn't dab themselves with toilet paper to dry, so she ran in to get TP and wiped each of them while they yipped in embarrassment. Aneu was also horrified to be dabbing her sisters' private parts in public.

It then occurred to her that if either of the sisters had been sick back home, they may have had to use a bedpan, and the other two sisters would've dealt with it. That made her feel much better; she explained it to her vixens, who couldn't reply, so she interpreted their yips as agreement.

Finally, she had to decide where her vixens slept. The suite had two extra-large dog crates they could sleep in, or they could sleep on the bed with her. She wanted to cuddle the adorable fur foxes, but she was supposed to be learning to be tough with slaves and ordered them both into their crates for the night. Since the vixens didn't know sleeping on the bed was an option, they weren't upset. Soon all three were sound asleep.

There was no way for Aneu to know this, but because she was marked as "owner in training," the SmartSlaveCrates recorded that they were occupied for the night and added that to the notes forwarded to the trainee's sponsor. Diana noted it and approved of the choices Aneu was making.

Earlier, she'd been delighted to find Aneu had chosen vixens and not ponies for her sisters, and she loved the photos the farm had sent her. The best showed Rocio and Dani on all fours with their ears alert and their tails wagging. It deserved framing to hang on her bedroom wall.

Diana went to bed feeling that everything was going to plan.

***