Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 06

Story Info
Aneu has a visit from a slave masseuse.
6.8k words
4.77
9.3k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover, Part 6

Avicia

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hillary Rodham. Like all good love stories, they do, after many travails, live happily ever after.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, and ZZChromosome for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine.

Please note I use UK English spelling and vocabulary

This part is an interlude in the fox play so the reader can get to know Aneu better.

***

Saturday:

The alarm on her iPhone woke Aneu at 7 am; she gave her vixens their bowls of Purina One's new Premium Pet Slave Kibble. It was supposed to be easier to chew and taste meatier than regular slave kibble. She tried to show solidarity with her sisters by eating the same thing. It was better than the regular slave kibble that the school forced them to have for lunch one day for "educational reasons", but not by much. She was glad she was heading to the dining room for human food.

She made herself coffee and had a monologue with her vixens until she remembered they needed to test their emergency words. Aneu phoned the control centre to tell them she wanted to verify that the collars recognised her slaves' emergency words; they stayed on the line as she made each sister say, Help! Pain! and Hurt! After each word, they confirmed they'd gotten a geolocation emergency signal with the vixen's SIN (slave identification number). Aneu was pleased she saw the alarm flash on her iPhone as well.

She'd downloaded the Pet Play app but hadn't explored it yet. Next to the icon for the alarm, she saw a "Find my Pet" button, a "Voice Control" button to disable the voice suppression in an emergency, and a "Punishment" button that gave a shock. Hmm, that would absolve her of responsibility if she had to punish her sisters. Of course, spanking or paddling them would be too embarrassing for her and too humiliating for them, and something they might never forgive.

Again, the sinister dark angel on her left whispered that it might actually be quite fun to strap them down and paddle them. No, she couldn't think that and pushed the unwelcome thought away. The dexter angel of her better nature approved of her resolve.

A pet trainer collected the girls at 8 am; Aneu told them she hoped they would have fun and then headed to the restaurant for coffee and breakfast.

***

Aneu had set the morning aside to explore the resort before meeting Eric at 2 pm for an afternoon swim and tubing. But, as she wandered around, something was bothering her: she had a serious case of FOMO, the fear of missing out.

Their parents had raised them conservatively, but Dani and Rocio were now both experienced in oral sex with other women, and they both seemed to enjoy it while she was still untouched apart from kissing Nils. She felt left out when they talked, and they talked about sex a lot; they were privy to a world of which she had no experience.

She wrestled with her conscience. The woman whose husband was a FINO hound had told her that the slave staff were available sexually through the concierge. Her sisters were away until 6 pm, and no one, not even Diana, would know. She chewed her fingernails nervously as she walked in circles three times around the building where the reception was.

As she walked, she realised that subconsciously she had another motive. Nils was very experienced with women, but she didn't even have the vocabulary to discuss her sexual desires because she had no experience. She obviously couldn't do anything with a male slave as she hoped her first man would be Nils.

She knew she wanted to keep her V-card until there was a ring on her finger, and some of her church friends kept their V-cards by keeping boyfriends happy with oral and anal sex. So the only option she could see was that she needed oral sex with another woman before seeing Nils over the New Year to learn how her body worked. Then, if she knew what she enjoyed, she could tell him if the relationship ever went that far.

That left her wondering how to please Nils orally. Rocio and Dani had learned from Diana's strap-on and then practised with a suction dildo. Rocio had been acutely embarrassed when Aneu had seen her practising. Maybe she could borrow Rocio's dildo with the suction cup? Of course, it would be embarrassing to ask her, but nothing compared to the embarrassment her sisters had dealt with while being enslaved.

Her mind made up; she went in to talk to the slave concierge, "Excuse me," she stammered in embarrassment. The concierge had seen that look all too often over the years. A free citizen was trying to summon the courage to book a sex slave.

"Yes, Mistress Cruz, were you perchance looking for a masseur to deal with your stress or may I offer you a more personal service?"

"Wait, how did you know my name?"

The concierge pointed to a security camera, "We scan every free person's face when they check in, so when you approached my desk, a pop-up on my screen said Mistress Aneu Cruz."

"Oh, OK." Aneu blushed, "I'm. I'm not looking for a man."

"Ah, we have excellent masseuses on staff, and they all have superb oral skills if you like a happy ending after your massage. Or perhaps just have happy endings and no massage," he laughed.

Aneu turned even brighter red because he had seen through her struggle. Was it that obvious?

"Before I place a booking for you, were there any special instructions?"

Aneu turned around so he wouldn't see how embarrassed she was before turning back. "Yes, I've never done this before. Do you have someone who will be sensitive and help me get over my embarrassment?"

"Ah, yes, we have the perfect slave for you. She is kind, gentle, and very accustomed to helping inexperienced guests. Her name is Roberta. Would 90 minutes at ten work? Her mornings are very flexible, but her afternoons are already fully booked for the duration of your stay."

"Thank you. 10 am is perfect, "Aneu said and fled before she could further make a fool of herself. Was she going to go through with this? She felt guilty and excited at the same time. Using a sex slave felt so illicit.

The angel of her better nature glared at the sinister dark angel, who smirked back and whispered, "She's mine."

***

The computer system knew Aneu was there as a trainee owner and forwarded the booking of a female sex slave to her sponsor. Diana had just ended a meeting when she got the message. This news about Aneu was totally unexpected and very interesting. Aneu had summoned the courage to use a slave as, well, a slave.

With training, she could make an excellent slave manager. Diana was delighted; her plan to get all three sisters to embrace their sexuality fully was coming along nicely.

Between her training of Rocio and making her spend a year at White Briar to get a Master of Consort Arts, she'd make Rocio the perfect consort for her brother. White Briar followed Jerry Halls' adage that a woman should be a lady in the living room, a cook in the kitchen, and a whore in the bedroom and trained their charges appropriately.

Dani had already embraced her sexuality. That left Diana's next step in helping Aneu. She giggled and thought, wouldn't it be delicious to send Aneu and Nils to a summer FINO program at White Briar? They would have to take turns for a week, being each other's sex slaves. Diana was sure they'd have a much better sex life together if they married, understanding each other's desires.

***

Aneu:

I waited nervously in my room, toying with the idea of cancelling the whole thing or just making it a massage since I'd never even had a massage before, and everyone said they were wonderful. Then, right on the dot of ten, there was a knock at the door, and I opened it to let the slave masseuse in. She looked in her mid-thirties and had a lean, svelte figure; the tight sleeveless tee over her braless chest also showcased her well-developed arm muscles.

"Hello, Mistress Cruz. I'm Roberta. The front desk implied you were nervous or shy about making this appointment - how can I put you at your ease?"

I mumbled, "I may have made a mistake booking this." Then, I bit my lip, "I've never had a massage before and never, you know, done anything more than that."

"You mean with another woman," Roberta replied.

"With anyone. I'm... I'm still a virgin. I don't know if my hymen is intact or not, as I don't know how to check it myself."

"Oh, poor Mistress, well, you have to start somewhere, so why don't we start with a nice Swedish massage before you decide whether you are curious for more? Please remove your clothes and lie face down on the bed with your head at this end so I can easily reach your shoulders."

"What? With you watching me get undressed?"

The irony is that I had ordered my enslaved sisters to strip in public but resisted doing the same thing in private before a slave was lost on me. It only struck me much later, and I laughed when it did.

"Mistress, we're both girls, it's fine, but I can turn around to make it easier for you. You can place a towel over your butt if that makes you feel better."

I grabbed a bath towel and neatly folded my clothes while she had her back to me. Then, I positioned the towel across my rump and told her she could turn around. As soon as her warm oiled hands ran down my neck and across my shoulders, I knew I wanted this part, and I wasn't doing anything illicit.

The butterflies in my tummy returned when Roberta finished my lower back and, without asking, turned the towel sideways to lie between my legs, just covering my butt crack. Her hands massaged over the cheeks of my butt and, with each stroke, came closer and closer to my crack. I wanted to stop her, but it felt so good to be touched there. I couldn't believe what it was doing to my senses.

I belatedly realised it was doing the same thing to my hormones and libido. I felt my nipples harden like on a brisk morning, and heat coiled between my legs. I shivered in anticipation.

It was clear that Roberta was intent on seducing me, and with it feeling this delicious, I was beginning to doubt I could stop at just a massage.

She picked my feet up and moved them apart, so there was a gap between my legs. As she worked her way up the back of my leg, her hands slipped down to the bottom of my inner thigh and stroked upwards. She moved her hands so there was always one hand drawing up and one caressing down my inner thigh.

Her hands got higher and higher, up towards my butt, until the edge of her hand touched the crease of my thigh on each stroke. I moaned in pleasure. She did the same on the other leg up to the crease of my thigh again. Each stroke made me shiver more as the heat coiled, and I could feel myself getting wet. Sexual arousal was a sensation I'd hardly ever felt before.

She pushed my legs wider apart and then knelt between my legs; she started massaging both sides of my butt simultaneously. Each stroke started on the back of my leg, then up and over the outside of my butt and back down the inside. The edge of her hands was right in my crack each time.

"That feels good, doesn't it, Mistress? It looks like you are enjoying me touching you there."

She didn't wait for a reply. Instead, I felt her lift the towel and drizzle oil on my back passage. One finger circled my anus while the other ran lightly up and down my crack. I gasped. No one had ever touched me there. I couldn't believe she had just done that without even asking; that was incredibly impudent for a slave, but I'm sure she knew I'd have said 'no' before discovering how good it felt.

She put the towel back and got a bolster she'd brought. "Lift your hips, Mistress, so that I can slide this under you." I realised my private parts were now a couple of inches above the mattress and completely exposed to anything she did.

She knelt at my side again and restarted massaging my inner thighs, but now the edge of her hand was brushing my labia on each stroke. I trembled at the intensity of the sensations. I moaned again. I was lost. There was no way I could find the strength to stop her now.

A pair of fingers pushed lightly down between my outer and inner lips. They glided easily with the oil and my growing arousal, feeling warm, soft, and sensual. Then, Roberta switched to one finger and pushed lightly between my inner lips. Her finger ran up and down with a feather touch as her other hand massaged the outside of my labia.

I lifted my hips higher off the bolster to encourage her to touch me where my subconscious craved at the end of my slit. She didn't but continued to play with me very lightly for a few minutes. I knew this couldn't be part of a regular massage, but I hadn't stopped her when she started, so I guess, in effect, I asked for this.

"Time to turn over, Mistress."

I breathed a sigh of relief that the decision to let her bring me to orgasm had been postponed. Roberta turned her back to me, and I flipped over and hastily repositioned the towel sideways across my groin. She started again at my neck and gave me the perfect shoulder massage. All the stress and fear I was feeling melted under her expert fingers.

When she saw me breathe out deeply and visibly relax, she started on my chest. I was startled when her oiled hands caressed my breasts for the first time. If this was part of a regular massage, I could understand why so many of my friends got massages if it meant their boobs were lovingly tended to like this.

I forced myself to relax again and enjoy the sensation of a woman's expert hands playing with my nipples. There was no way I would dare tell my sisters or Diana about this, even if I stopped with just a massage.

She started long circling strokes that caressed my boobs at the top of the stroke; at the bottom, they went lower and lower until they pushed under the towel to reach my mons pubis.

She picked the towel up to turn it around and quite ostentatiously looked at my neatly trimmed pubic hair and obvious arousal. By now, I was feeling so wet that I was sure she must be able to see beads of moisture on my inner lips. She laid the towel between my legs and started at my feet.

I don't like feet and hate touching anyone else's feet. Dani had told me Sarita enjoyed having her toes sucked. That thought had completely grossed me out, and Dani had laughed at me. But, those thoughts flew out of the window when I realised that having Roberta's hands work the soles of my feet was an amazing stress reliever.

"Oh, please keep doing that. I need it."

She laughed and spent more time on my poor feet. Eventually, she started working her way up my legs as she'd done before. Her hand started at the bottom of my inner leg and swept up at a forward angle towards my groin. Higher and higher, she went. Each seductive stroke got closer and closer to where I now desperately wanted to be touched.

When the edge of her hand touched my labia, I subconsciously pushed my hips up to meet her, then got awfully embarrassed at what I'd just done. It was too late. She removed the towel and quickly shucked her top off, leaving her boobs hanging free. They must have been a cup size larger than mine or my sisters'. I was now truly lost.

I whimpered as she resumed massaging me between my legs, starting with using both her hands to draw up gently over my labia in gentle sweeping movements before pushing two fingers down in a V around my clit. The nuns called it the devil's doorbell because if you rang it, you'd get into all sorts of trouble that now felt urgently desirable. I'd become needy. I needed her to continue. I was no longer in the driving seat; my hormones were.

"Mistress, I'm going to check your hymen, OK?"

I nodded affirmation; she slipped one finger inside me and gently probed until she felt resistance.

"Yes, Mistress, you still have your hymen, so don't play with toys if you want to keep it intact for your man."

I wondered what it would feel like if that finger was Nil's cock. No, no, no, I wanted to keep my V-card. I daren't think those thoughts. I mustn't.

With one hand, her fingertips played lightly inside the entrance to my vagina while the other continued to play with my clit without actually touching the centre of it. My breathing was getting faster as I was lost in the moment, not even stopping to think for one second of how no one had ever touched me there.

"Mistress, it might help if you played with your nipples as well."

I'd never really explored the sensations there, so I just stroked them.

"No, Mistress, more firmly, roll them between your thumb and forefinger. Yes, like that."

As she stroked my clit and played with my pussy, the slight discomfort from rolling my nipples became delicious as it fed the pleasure centres of my brain.

My breath became raspy, and I started shivering uncontrollably with the sexual tension. Roberta talked to me like she was talking a scared cat down from a tree., soothing me.

As I forced myself to relax, my inhibition broke, and my first orgasm flooded through me. It wasn't an earthquake, but the pleasure was intense and lasted for 30 seconds. I panted as I recovered. I'd had my first orgasm; I felt like I'd become a woman in the space of an hour.

***

Roberta continued soothing me as she shucked her extremely short hot pants (they barely came halfway down her butt cheeks).

"Mistress, we still have 30 minutes. Would you like to know what it feels like to have a woman's tongue bring you to orgasm?"

Oral sex was a line I had to cross. The whole point was catching up with my sisters so I could join their conversations and know how to communicate with Nils. But, of course, if I wanted not to feel left out, I'd have to overcome my embarrassment and tell them what I'd done, and then Diana would inevitably find out, and I didn't know how she'd react.

But, it was still a line the church forbade its members to cross. As slaves, Rocio and Dani had no choice, so it wasn't a sin in the church's eyes; I was choosing to cross the line.

I looked pensively at her and bit my lip again, "Yes, please, Roberta. Thank you."

She laughed, "Do you know how rare it is for a free citizen to say thank you to a slave? I think you are the first in a week. All the slave owners' rule books say, 'Never thank a slave; they are only fulfilling their purpose'. But, we do appreciate it when an owner treats us with respect. Are you here for owner training?"

"Yes, will you report my faux pas to my sponsor?"

"No, Mistress, I like you. In return, perhaps you could give management positive feedback on my visit."

Roberta asked me to lift my butt so she could put a pillow under it to lift my pussy clear of the mattress and put the bolster under my head. She parted my legs and knelt between them again. She started with a gently gliding massage but without adding more oil. She caressed my whole pubic area with sweeping handstrokes, which felt wonderful. After a couple of minutes, she lay between my legs, kissing my inner thighs seductively and moaning into me. She treated my thighs like long-lost lovers for whom she'd been pining.

Her kisses worked their way higher as one hand butterfly kissed the other thigh, back and forth. Finally, her kisses reached my crease; I wanted to feel that touch so badly now that I thrust my hips up at her trying to get more contact. She chuckled. "Patience, Mistress."

She kissed one side of the tender skin between my crease and my outer labia while her hand worked the other side with more gentle caresses. She swapped sides, then switched from kisses to light quivering licks that set my senses on edge. One finger trailed lazily down my slit and teased the entrance to my birth canal before she switched to kissing the mouth of my vagina.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers
12