Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mistress, you taste so sweet."

I released a tightness of breath that I didn't know I'd been holding. It struck me that I remembered annoying middle school boys (yes, that's a tautology) saying girls smelt like tuna and subconsciously, I had been nervous that she'd react negatively to having her tongue in there.

"Thank you, Roberta," I murmured.

That touch of her tongue on my pussy was electric. I'd never felt anything like it. After that, all I could do was whimper, "Please!" She continued the teasing until I mewled at her in my neediness. This was what I wanted to feel, what Rocio and Dani experienced and why they talked about it so much as slave sisters.

Her tongue dove in, probing my entrance, licking it, sucking it, swirling her tongue around it, back and forth, driving me slowly crazy as the heat and wetness between my legs reached an intensity I'd never felt before.

The flicks up the mouth of up pussy started working their way higher on each stroke. Her tongue worked its way up maddeningly slowly. She'd already shown me how much pleasure the devil's doorbell could give, and I wanted to know what it would feel like if her tongue licked me there.

As her licks and flicks and swirling tongue got higher and higher, her fingertips found the entrance of my vagina and played lightly just inside the entrance. I wondered what it would feel like if her fingers pushed deep inside me, but I wouldn't know until there was a ring on my finger. On the other hand, if Nils was the one, I might not have too long to wait. Diana at least seemed to think we were well matched.

Two fingers pushed into me and started fucking me a small distance, careful to avoid my hymen. I relaxed and loved the sensation until suddenly, her mouth descended on my doorbell. I gasped, and my legs contracted involuntarily.

"Oh, oh, Roberta, I can't take it. It is too intense."

"Hush now, trust me."

I forced my legs to relax again and tried surrendering to the sensations claiming every part of me, body, mind, and soul. They were an electric river sending rippling currents around my body until I could no longer localise the pleasure-- my body was pleasure itself.

Gradually her gentle sucking of my clit gave way to flicks and licks; those licks turned into a steady rhythm.

"Mistress, it is time to play with your nipples again."

I tried but couldn't focus; all I could think about was that tongue on my clit. Eventually, my hands found my nipples and rolled them; the sensation was more intense than earlier, driven by the sharp intensity coming from my pleasure button.

My breathing was completely ragged as I gasped for air and muttered meaningless phrases of pleasure. Finally, I forced myself to relax further, allowing the dam to break. Pleasure washed over me, and my body shuddered with the contractions driving my pleasure.

I reached down to clutch her head. I was so sensitive that I wanted her to stop and so needy that I wanted to hold her there to prolong the pleasure. She understood and licked me gently through the afterglow as I came down from my pleasure high. Euphoria filled me. I'd never felt anything like it - everything simply felt right. I had no regrets.

"Mistress, there is so much more I want to teach you, including other positions to receive oral sex. In addition, I think you would benefit from giving oral sex to another woman so you better understand what to ask a partner. But, sadly, we are out of time, and I need to wash all this oil off you in the shower."

I knew Roberta was intent on seducing me further as I was perfectly capable of showering the oil off myself, well, except for my back, maybe. But I was still feeling sexually enervated and not yet satiated, so I surrendered. Roberta ran the shower to the right temperature, and as we were both already naked, she simply took my hand and led me into the shower.

She stood behind me, lathered her hands, and started on my shoulders. It felt blissful. She lazily lathered my back from my shoulders to my ankles before asking me to lift a foot. I lifted one by bending my knee at 90 degrees, and she knelt to wash it lovingly. I lifted the other foot, and she massaged my sole with lather. I mused that I could live like this if I had my own house slave.

She stood again, lathered my arms, and reached around to lather my boobs. I groaned, "Please, Roberta, please, take me all the way again."

Her lather-rich hands aroused my breasts like nothing I'd ever felt before. She cupped them, rolled them, kneaded them, and tweaked my nipples in one long unbroken sinuous dance drawing my sexual tension ever higher.

She knelt behind me and washed my butt again before massaging my thighs with the rich, creamy lather. One hand reached around to finger my clit, while the other reached between my legs to play with the entrance to my birth canal. My sex was caught between two intense sensations, each driving the intensity of the other. She moved around and knelt in front of me. Her tongue again found my vagina and caressed it lovingly in swirling tongue movements that drove me wild. I held her head and gasped at what she was doing to me. The soft spray was only adding to the eroticism of the moment.

Her tongue lapped up my slit tantalisingly slowly until she found my nubbin. Her lips closed on it, lightly sucking while the tip of her tongue swirled around it driving me wild with the aching need for her to close the deal. "Roberta, please, please finish me."

She lapped my clit in strong, firm strokes in a steady rhythm. My tension arched higher as my back jerked, sending my hips tighter to her face. I gripped the shower handrail in desperation as I lost physical control of my body to the rising sexual tension that captured my every sense of presence. Finally, she crested me, and I shrieked in pleasure. That orgasm had come a little easier than the first two times as I got used to surrendering myself to my pleasure.

After Roberta had towelled me off, she asked, "Mistress, do you have someone at home you could play with?"

I only had a few days left before flying back to start my junior year. I had access to female slaves at work, but I wasn't sure what the protocol was to check them out for personal use. Besides which, that would mean telling Diana what I was doing and why.

So that left me thinking about what I could do at college. Have a fling with another girl? (My college friends said it wasn't cheating on your boyfriend if you did it with a girl; they called it being a LUG" Lesbian Until Graduation").

Hire a pleasure slave for a night? Paying for sex seemed depraved.

Unfortunately, none of the options was appealing.

"I don't know, Roberta. I'll have to think or just wait and explore with my boyfriend over New Year's."

***

Aneu:

I was preoccupied: all I could think about was Nils and imagining how nice it would feel if he did what Roberta had done. So, I texted an apology to Eric and cancelled my plan to go swimming with him.

After lunch, I lay naked on my bed and copied what Roberta had done. It took a while to get it right, but I soon brought myself to orgasm for the first time. It felt mind-blowingly wonderful, cathartic even. It was strange, but it was almost as if I could feel confidence flowing into my sense of self that I had reached an adult milestone.

Having relaxed, I headed to the bar to enjoy a top-shelf margarita in the afternoon sun. At 6 pm, the pet trainer returned my two vixens and handed me a brush.

"Mistress Cruz, your vixens have had a hard day practising for tomorrow's hunt. Their fur is matted with dirt and sticks from hiding in the woods. It would be best to brush them out thoroughly before doing anything else. They can't go to the dining room looking like this."

I looked at her incredulously, "I thought one of the slaves would do that before bringing them back."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, you are here as a trainee owner and caring for your pets is part of the training."

I looked at the two vixens, who yipped at me. This time I could tell they were snickering at me for having to pamper them. I thought two could play at that game and snickered back at them.

"Well, Mama and Papa never let us have a pet dog, so brushing my pet vixens out is the next best thing. So here, little Vicki Vixen, time for brushies and then in the bath with both of you so I can shampoo your fur and leave you in your crates to dry while I have dinner."

Dani barked at me in protest, and we all started laughing - I now know what fox laughter sounds like - it's weird. It felt good to laugh with my sisters despite the uncrossable gulf in status and power.

It took an entire hour to brush the two of them out. I started with Rocio while Dani curled up on a dog bed to watch. When I finished brushing them both, I leashed them to lead them to the restaurant. I was surprised that instead of walking on all fours, they walked on two feet, which meant they could go much faster.

"Vixens, you are not going to like what happens next. Because you are both pets, you are required to sit quietly at my feet while I eat dinner. I will feed you both when we return to the room; I have ordered another treat for you for dinner, so please be patient." They rolled their eyes but knew the collars wouldn't allow them to argue.

When I got to the dining room and looked for a table to join, Eric saw me and looked away. I guessed he was upset that I had stood him up over swimming.

I found a table with room for the vixens to lie down, one on each side of my chair. I received a menu with no prices, which I thought odd. Maybe if you were wealthy enough to stay here, you didn't care how much dinner cost. I ordered a Caesar salad with double white anchovies, Chicken Kyiv, and for dessert, I ordered Syllabub made with Benedictine and Brandy.

I looked for wine by the glass; unfortunately, there was no malbec, which is all I knew. So, I asked the waiter to pick a wine for me as I didn't know a single name on their list. I realised that if I wanted a high-powered career, I'd have to learn wine etiquette for dining out with clients.

The other people at my table were again a fascinating group. Most unexpected were three slaves of a couple who acted out the Roman feast of Saturnalia each year. In Roman times, Saturnalia was one or two days at the end of December when the slaves were free, and sometimes their masters acted as their slaves to honour Saturn.

This couple took their house slaves somewhere different each year and, just for a weekend, acted as their slaves and pretended their slaves were their owners. The three seated at my table were slaves the other 363 days a year. They had made their Master and Mistress be ponies for the weekend and had spent the day having their ponies carry them around the campus. They even took part in a couple of pony races against other carts.

I looked at them in astonishment, "Did you whip them to go faster?"

"Of course! They insist that we truly act like owners for the two days of Saturnalia and treat them authentically as slaves. They get weirdly turned on by the humiliation of their role reversal. In the south, that would be grounds for self-enslavement, but as long as we stay in New England or the west, they are safe. We went to Colorado last year, which was fun."

"Do you make them give you oral sex?"

All three laughed, "They wouldn't feel like slaves if we didn't. So for 48 hours, they suck the two of us and lick Gabby. We also get to fuck our Mistress, the two of us using our cocks, and Gabby using Mistress's strap-on. It's hilarious when you think about it: we get to do things that would get us whipped on any other day of the year."

"What do you think of the resort?"

"We love it. At home, we eat kibble most days and sleep on slave cots in the attic, so this is our vacation for the year. Knowing this will happen every year (as long as we have tried to be obedient) gives us the hope we need to get through the rest of the year. At home, they don't compromise on treating us as slaves 24/7, which can be hard to endure. On the flip side, knowing they will be our slaves for 48 hours means they don't push us too far with punishments or verbal abuse."

Just then, my Caesar salad came. My sisters and I love white anchovies (Boquerones are a Spanish thing). I looked around to ensure none of the staff was watching and slipped each of them an anchovy. I had to put it directly into their mouths as they had no hands.

A minute later, a waitress whispered in my ear, "Mistress, we have a strict rule of no feeding pets at the table. The slave staff will respect you for caring and won't report you. But, if you give your pets more treats, please ensure no supervisors are watching." She squeezed my shoulder conspiratorially.

By the time the chicken came, my vixens were bored and restless. I wanted to comfort them but couldn't in public, so I reprimanded them and told them to quieten down and wait like good pets. They both pulled faces at me. I did manage to sneak a bit of chicken to each of them without getting caught, although my waitress saw and winked at me.

Eric left before we did. He stopped by my table and told me he'd ordered his hounds to mess up my sisters as much as possible within the hunt rules. He said they'd skull fuck them roughly and cum in their hair and all over their faces. I was horrified and then angry. I couldn't believe someone could be so petty over someone he barely knew not going swimming with him. He must have thought he was god's gift to women. He left before I could reply.

Once we were back, room service delivered tuna sashimi for the pets, as the resort's pet treats for dogs and vixens were all forms of raw protein or jerky. I asked if they wanted the sashimi first or on the kibble. They yipped to eat it first. I would have done the same. I couldn't imagine fishy sashimi on meaty slave kibble, blech. They couldn't easily get the sashimi up with their faces against the plate, so I used chopsticks and fed them both.

While they ate, I pondered Diana's instructions. Over dinner, Rocio had gotten sadder and sadder and more withdrawn. Something was up. Diana said I was to manage and protect them as they were powerless. How could I do that if I couldn't talk to them? I asked them if they had any serious concerns. They looked at each other before Rocio looked sad and nodded. Diana be damned, I turned their collars off using the iPhone app.

"Rocio, what happened?"

"One of the wranglers has become obsessed with me. He used my mouth several times today and hasn't touched anyone else. He whispered in my ear that I would be vulnerable during the hunt, and he would take my virginity. He said no one would believe a slave, and it would be too late anyway, he'd have fucked vixen pussy, and I'd no longer be a virgin. He said he would whip me if I told anyone or tried to fight him off."

She started sobbing.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Rocio! I promise I will protect you."

I called reception and asked them to send security to my room. An hour later, we had a plan to protect Rocio and catch him. The resort had been having problems with him for a while but never caught him in the act to be able to fire him. They even offered Rocio a chastity belt instead, which she turned down as she wanted him caught, so no other slaves got hurt.

They told Rocio they were giving her explicit authority to do whatever was needed to hold him off long enough for them to apprehend him, and she would not be punished for fighting a free citizen. They would have that permission written and notarised for me to keep as owner.

After security left, I let my sisters decompress for half an hour by chatting about how their day had gone. They were both struggling with the kibble, especially with me eating sumptuous food. Also, the humiliation of peeing in public was difficult for both. Neither had had a bowel movement, they were trying to hold on till they got home, but I didn't think they'd make it.

I apologised to them and reluctantly turned the collars back on to follow the resort rules. However, Rocio was still upset (and I wanted to cuddle my fur babies), so I asked them both to sleep on the bed with me that night. I wanted to be the filling in a fur-baby sandwich.

Diana got the notification from security and was concerned. She hadn't expected her intern to have to handle an issue like this at a high-end resort. However, after talking to security, she phoned me and ensured she understood everything.

She asked if I had any other concerns. I told her about Eric and his threat to mess up my sisters, but I didn't know that I could do anything to stop him since he would be within the rules. She asked for whom he worked, looked something up on her computer and said, "Leave it to me. I know how to fix this." Then, before putting the phone down, she told me, "I asked you to learn how to protect slaves; you did exactly what was needed. You've learnt a valuable lesson, I'm proud of you."

I slept much better after hearing that.

12