Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 8 pm, a delivery truck pulled up. Larissa was so excited - she'd bought him online after seeing the catalogue photos; he'd been a double letterman in college. Hopefully, he had the sexual stamina to keep her needs satiated for the next three years. The wranglers wheeled in a crate with a hooded slave; the eye cover was attached to stop the slave from seeing out. They removed the hood, and she shrieked.

"Who the fuck is that? That is not the young man I bought. Show me your shipping documents."

She showed an invoice for her purchase. "Here, it says, slave 2316, Stanley Laurel, bought by Larissa Petrillo on a three-year debt indenture."

The wrangler checked the SIN (2316) on the invoice with the SIN tattooed on the slave's lower lip. They matched.

"Sorry, this is the slave we were supposed to deliver to you; the shipping document proves it. If you have a problem, take it up with the office in the morning. We're just shippers and not authorised to accept returned chattels or chattels whose delivery was refused."

I was still gagged and unable to explain what had happened. Larissa looked at me, clearly unimpressed by the example of manhood in front of her. This slave was clearly a geeky office worker who didn't get out much. Nothing like the college athlete she'd seen in the photos. She screamed in frustration and then decided to take out her frustration on her new slave with a riding crop on his backside.

She led him to the secure room the workmen had built and strapped him onto the horse. By the time she worked off her anger, his eyes were red, but his butt was much redder.

"Slave, I know this screw-up is not your fault, but I needed to vent, and you are my whipping boy." She unlocked him from the horse and ungagged him after sternly warning him not to speak. She gave him tap water, let him squat to pee, and handcuffed him to the slave cot. He had a pillow but no blanket."

"Slave, this is only until I can learn to trust you. If you are obedient and respond promptly to every command, your life will improve in a few weeks: you will then have bedding and be allowed to eat human food. Work hard at pleasing me, and you can earn better conditions. Disobey me, and your conditions will worsen. Is that clear?"

The slave mumbled, "Yes, Mistress," through the gag. Then, Larissa left and locked the door.

Alan was alone with his thoughts. Diana, Rocio, and Aneu would be beside themselves when they got the wrong Alan delivered. He was sure Diana would already have contacted legal, and they would have a legal team working with the slave centre to fix the mess and get him back.

***

Rocio:

I was so worried about what my fiancé was going through that I threw up. I hoped it was less traumatic than my enslavement. I doubted he could enjoy it as my submissive little sister did. Aneu comforted me as best she could before exchanging knowing looks with Diana. But that night, no truck arrived. Aneu told me not to worry about the delay; they'd sort it out in the morning.

In the morning, Diana stepped outside to make some calls. She told me that Alan was clearly not on a truck to the White Mountains; he'd been shipped to a Larissa Petrillo in Richmond, VA. She said we were all heading back to Boston to sort it out. I didn't understand why the two of them were so calm. Maybe they were used to fixing screw-ups, and this would be simpler to resolve than I thought. Still, my imagination ran riot, wondering what Alan's temporary owner might do to him when they received the wrong slave.

On the way home, I pestered them to show more urgency. I suggested we fly to Richmond and speak with this Larissa Petrillo to resolve it. They told me to stop worrying and that they had the right people working on resolving this promptly. Aneu said that without Alan to manage, she should get back to college. After packing her case, an Uber picked her up from Diana's house to go to Logan Airport.

Their behaviour confused me. Had I not been a slave, I would have argued fiercely for more action, but Diana owned me and had ordered me to stop worrying.

***

Alan:

My owner (for now) woke me at 7 am, released my handcuffs, and let me squat over the slave latrine. Pissing through a cock restraint is messy. We went downstairs, where she directed me to make a large pot of coffee.

She then told me to get myself tap water and kibble and put them in the two dog bowls for breakfast. While I ate, she explained my duties. I would act as her maid preparing meals, serving her, and cleaning up afterwards.

Once she learned to trust me, I would be expected to clean the house daily while she was away at work. But for the first few weeks, I should expect to be locked in my room while she wasn't there to supervise me. She warned me she had people over at least twice a week, including a Friday night game night with her girlfriends and that I would be naked at all times in the house.

The cock restraint would remain on for her safety until she was sure I wasn't a threat. I was also expected to service her orally one or more times every day; on game nights, I should expect to service all her girlfriends.

She said she would require me to provide oral sex to other guests on occasions, including men, and if I showed anything less than sincere enthusiasm, I would face harsh punishment afterwards. I mentally tuned that bit out as I expected to be heading home by the end of the day, and there was no way I was sucking a man despite what Diana had told me.

She'd obviously calmed down and wanted this resolved, so I was allowed to tell her who I was in real life and what happened at the enslavement centre. She put her cell on speakerphone and phoned the centre. I listened in growing dismay as they denied that an Alan Petersen had been enslaved yesterday; the slave with my SIN was Stanley Laurel, who had been shipped to Richmond on a two-week FINO contract. What perturbed her most was that she had an invoice for the purchase of Alan Rivers, slave 2316, on a three-year indenture for $45,000.

Larissa was infuriated by their denial that she had bought a three-year indenture and that they had shipped the wrong slave. She also believed I was lying about my name. She was about to give me another thrashing when I asked her to go to my company's website and look up the CEO. I then asked her to phone my sister and text her a photo of my face. She turned her speaker off because her father had taught her slaves should never be permitted contact with their previous life.

Larissa relayed that Diana confirmed I was her missing FINO and was trying to get it fixed from her end. Larissa said that Diana offered to buy me for ten times what she paid. But Larissa said she needed the slave she had bought and wanted this appropriately fixed, so they both got the correct slave. That made no sense to me, as it would be easier to reverse once they had me back with my lawyers. I thought Larissa must be too upset to think clearly.

Diana asked Larissa to leave it to her lawyers to resolve. The last thing Larissa relayed was that Diana asked her to protect my privacy by making me wear my hood whenever she had visitors and tell no one my real name.

"Slave 2316, until this is sorted, you are still my property and under slave discipline. I'm upset that this is proving more complicated to fix than I hoped. Therefore, you will serve me exactly as the slave I bought was to have done. So, get on your knees and take care of me."

She removed her panties, hitched her skirt, and sat with her knees splayed. Yesterday, when I had serviced the two black slut-washers, I had been caught up in the shock of having to be slut washed (which I'd thought Diana would spare me), which I hadn't thought much about.

But now, with time to think, I felt a pang of anxiety that I was engaged to a beautiful young virgin and was now being forced to cheat on her. Rocio and I had explicitly discussed this, and she'd made it clear that slaves had no choice and nothing I did would be cheating. She was distraught that Diana was making us go through this as a couple, but Diana owned her, and I didn't want to wait to consummate our relationship.

I'd had girlfriends in college and been married for ten years before meeting Rocio. Cunnilingus was something I was pretty confident doing. I then made the rookie mistake of doing it too well.

I started by kissing her thighs and telling her how much I wanted to please her. Then, in between bursts of light kisses, I told her how beautiful my Mistress was and how lucky I was to have been sent to such a beautiful woman. After a while, she reached down, hummed, and ruffled my hair in appreciation.

Her quim had been neatly trimmed, so I didn't have to deal with tangles of dense curls. I licked up her centre before working my tongue into her love channel. I used my fingertips to butterfly dance over her inner thighs as I worked the entrance to her sex harder. I soon had her squirming and thrusting her hips at me in time with my licks.

I flicked her slit with my tongue and lightly played one finger into her birth canal. Next, I licked and sucked her labia as I slipped a second finger into her sex. Then, I started slowly finger-fucking her as I explored every inch of the insides of her tight channel. I quickly located the spot on the top wall where the nerves that end in the clitoris create an erogenous zone. I ever-so-lightly rubbed that spot with my fingertips until she moaned and cursed.

I swirled my tongue around her oh-so-sensitive bud, which had now fully emerged from shyly hiding behind its hood. Then, after a few more explorations of her labia, I started licking her clit regularly and finger fucking her harder, curling my fingertips up to rub her most sensitive spot.

She grabbed my hair and clenched her fists, holding me tighter and tighter against her quim as I sped up and pushed her over the edge. I was rewarded with a small flow of salty cum which I dutifully lapped up - one of my more dominant college girlfriends had trained me well.

I gently kissed her quim and thighs as she slowly came down and settled into the afterglow.

"2316, the drinks cabinet is over there. Get me a glass of red wine."

I knelt obediently at her feet while she enjoyed her drink and basked in the relaxation.

"Well, slave, that was nowhere near as bad as I feared when I first saw your less-than-impressive physique. Also, I have no guarantee that the college athlete I bought would have been any better. Based on that performance, I will do everything with you that I would have done with him. Come upstairs to my bedroom."

I assumed she was satiated, but I was wrong. Very wrong. She handcuffed my hands to the end of her bed and then strapped a dildo gag in my mouth. She lubed it with Astroglide and slid down onto it.

"2316, when I trust you better, I will be riding your cock, but for now, I'll be content with riding a dildo strapped to you."

With that, she started riding the dildo. Each time she slammed down hard on it to get fast penetration, the gag slammed into my mouth. My entire field of vision was her quim rising and falling a few inches in front of my eyes. I couldn't see her body nigher than her breasts as she had arched her head back in pleasure. She soon came again, and a small gush of lady cum ran over my face. I had no chance to lap it up as some got in my nose and ran down my chin.

I hoped she was done, but she simply turned around to face down my body and started riding me again. Now all I could see was the curves of her derriere and her crinkled ring rising and falling inches in front of my eyes. She did have a really tight sexy butt with flawless tanned skin.

I chided myself for enjoying the sight when I was a soon-to-be-married man. I then panicked at thinking about what would happen if my Mistress declined to fix this situation. I would be a slave for three years without seeing Rocio and my children. They would be teens before I saw them again, and my relationship with them unutterably altered. I'm not religious, but I prayed to every deity I could think of, promising to share my wealth with the poor and reform how I treated my slaves if only they would intervene to free me.

By the time Larissa finished riding me again, I was crying. She slapped me and told me to stop feeling sorry for myself: self-pity is ugly, she said. I was a slave for the foreseeable future and was expected to be happy and eager to please my Mistress. She locked me back in my room with instructions to think about my attitude as it needed a rapid adjustment. I realised Rocio would have agreed with her.

The following day, I asked if there had been any progress on freeing me. My Mistress told me I was not permitted to ask and, as a slave, I would be told when she deemed necessary to tell me and nothing more. Then, to make her point, she gagged me until she was ready for oral sex.

She quickly settled into a routine where she had me give her oral sex after breakfast. I was locked in my room during the day while she went to work. In the evenings, she wanted oral sex and either strapped the dildo gag on me or a conventional strap-on that rode uncomfortably over my cock restraint.

At least twice a day, I faced the agony of my cock pulsing uselessly against the cock restraint as I gave her pleasure. The pain never seemed to get any better. Some nights it was worse when the natural mechanism that causes the cock to become erect several times each night woke me with the merciless pressure of the restraint.

***

Friday 27th January:

Eventually, Friday arrived when I would be serving during game night. That day, my Mistress drove me to a BDSM store and led me in on a leash to buy a better hood. After giggling at me trying on a few different designs, she opted to buy one that laced at the back and closed around my neck with a lockable buckle. In addition, the snap-on mouth cover had a built-in 3" dildo that protruded into my mouth.

She also bought a set of training butt plugs; she told me they were to help prepare me for a gay couple coming for dinner on Sunday. I needed to find a way to dissuade her from doing that to me. There was no way I sucking another man's cock. I'd never be able to look at myself in the mirror again.

My Mistress snapped my mouth cover on before her girlfriends arrived. I feared I would drool with the unfamiliar object jutting into my mouth, causing me to salivate.

At 7:30, five of her giggling mid-thirties friends arrived and gathered around me, pawing at my body, grabbing and twisting my cock restraint and teasing me over how small it was. After introducing themselves, they snapped on the blindfold and made me guess who was yanking my cock restraint. If I got it wrong, they spanked me. After being spanked ten times in a row, defying the statistical odds, I realised that even if I guessed correctly, I'd get spanked anyway. And they hadn't even finished their first drink of the evening.

Larissa released me to serve food and get refills for their drinks while they chatted about owning slaves. Next, they pestered my Mistress to remove my hood and see what I looked like, but she insisted she couldn't as they were still trying to resolve my legal situation. Finally, after my Mistress boasted of my cunnilingus abilities, they demanded that my oral skills would be the reward for the winner of each game. To my horror, she readily agreed and snickered at my discomfort.

"2316, there will be severe consequences if any of them are unimpressed by your oral skills or if you look anything less than enthusiastic while you are doing it. Your butt is on the line, so give every one of them your best."

They were playing a dice game called Bunco, with which I was not familiar. The first winner was a redhead, Vanessa; she shucked her jeans, pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, and told me to dive in. I started to take it slowly, as I had with my Mistress, but she said, "Fuck this, get in there hard." She was a screamer. After her growing vocal enthusiasm, the others started cheering her on and chanting, "Cum! Cum! Cum!" When she came, she squirted hard over my face and leather hood. I was caught completely off-guard and only caught the tail-end of her fluids. My head was a mess, and it was dripping down my body.

I thought my Mistress might chastise me for a moment until she saw how her friends loved it, hooting and hollering at my cum drenched leather.

"2316, go and clean up and come back quickly to serve another round of drinks. And, make sure you clean that leather hood properly; it was expensive."

As the girls got drunker and drunker, the time between wins was longer. In the end, one girl, Maddy, still hadn't won, so I was told to care of her needs. She was a cute strawberry-blond with clear blue eyes and looked like a gym bunny. However, unlike the others who had coyly pulled their panties aside, she turned around and shamelessly pulled off her jeans and panties. She then turned to show everyone her perfectly shaved vulva, which was a rarity among free women.

Even with the mask on, she caught my shock at seeing her naked vulva and that her butt had been branded, with a sizeable intricate brand on her lower back.

"Don't worry; they all know I spent two years as a Prime Pleasure slut belonging to a wealthy older man. Unfortunately, after two years of slave depilatory cream, I can no longer grow nice-looking pubic hair, so I will always look like the slave I once was. But, on the other hand, I'm proud of my Prime-Pussy brand from Hewlett's Exchange, the slave market in New Orleans."

The brand was a stylised outline of a vulva with a 'P' in the middle of the opening.

"Because of that, I'm comfortable being nude around other people. You'd be surprised how many successful free women have served a few years as pleasure sluts."

"The large circular brand is from White Brier Finishing School in Virginia; they use laser branding. I was one of the lucky ones; my owner realised he loved me and sent me to White Brier to get a Master of Consort Arts degree. The four shields inside the large circle on my lower back are my house shield at White Brier, my husband's family shield, my father's family shield, and my graduation mark."

"After graduating from a year of consort training, he offered me the choice of being manumitted quickly and marrying him or spending a year in his house as a sex slave for him and all his friends. He said he expected me to choose marriage, so I did."

My ear perked up at the mention of White Brier, as that was where Diana wanted to send Rocio for the last year of her indenture.

"Mistress, may this humble slave ask a question?"

She nodded. "I've heard of White Brier; what are the words around the top of the circle?"

"Service & Sacrifice, that's the school motto. But, enough questions, slave boy, seduce me. Show me you want me."

I loved it when Rocio treated me like that and quickly decided to copy what she did and begged for permission to pleasure her.

"Mistress, since you arrived tonight, I've only had eyes for you. Apart from my Mistress, you are the most beautiful among all women. So please grant this humble slave permission to lavish attention on your delightfully bald vulva."

I heard Larissa snickering at my nimble verbal footwork, complementing Maddy without offending my Mistress. She later told me she was actually snickering at an enslaved billionaire, acknowledging he was nothing more than a slave to an ex-slave.

I lavished attention on Maddy's thighs while lightly playing my fingertips on her vulva. She was clearly already turned on as she trembled at my touch and held my head lightly. I peppered her vulva with sweet kisses before switching to deeper kisses with lots of tongue action against every fold of her labia, up to her mons, and down to her perineum.