Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larissa had warned me that if I didn't give her guests my best, there would be consequences, including revealing my identity and thrashing my backside raw. Maddy tilted her hips, and I knew what she wanted from this slave. My kisses lowered across her perineum and found her puckered ring. Clearly, her husband still used the back passage regularly, as her hole was not tight.

I played the tip of my tongue in rapid flicks over her brown doughnut before pushing at the entrance with firmer licks. I cringed when she said in front of everyone, "That's it, slave boy. Get your tongue in my shithole and lick it good." Larissa snickered again. One week ago, I was a titan of the high-tech industry and a star of profiles in Business Insider and other magazines. Now I had been reduced to a powerless non-person licking an ex-slave's arsehole.

"Stand up, slave." The command caught me off-guard, and I was slow to respond. Maddy slapped me. I stood, and she grabbed my caged crotch and waggled it. "Larissa, when did you last let this poor creature cum? His balls look ready to burst, and his cock is turning purple from straining against its cage."

"Not since I bought him on Saturday. Why?"

"Please get the handcuffs and the spreader bar you told us about. I have another use for him."

They had me lie on the floor and cuffed my hands above my head with the cuffs behind the leg of a heavy chair, so I was trapped. My ankles were attached to the spreader bar. Then Larissa unlocked my cock. It betrayed Rocio by slowly engorging to a burning tightness. I could feel it throbbing back and forth with my pulse as the muscles that restricted blood flowing out of my cock clenched.

Everything in me wanted to protest that I belonged to Rocio, but my Mistress had repeatedly warned me that any mention of my past life would be punished severely. I knew Rocio had permitted me to do whatever I was ordered as a slave, but I desperately did not want to cheat on her.

Maddy massaged my penis until she was sure it couldn't get any stiffer and fatter. Then, she knelt astride me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her friends cheered, "Ride him, Cowgirl! Yee-haw!" I knew I had to hold off cumming long enough for her to get her rocks off, but after a week, my balls were bursting, and I felt I could cum in seconds: I was that hypersensitive.

The pleasure of her pussy was overwhelming; her slave training had taught her to stimulate a man's cock with the angle and thrust of each stroke down on me; the clenching of her slave-trained Kegels quickly drove me crazy. I'd never made love to Rocio; it was a year since I'd had any woman. I hadn't realised how frustrated I was and how badly I needed this.

Just when I thought I couldn't hold back any longer, Larissa said, "2316, if you cum before she does, all those punishments I mentioned will befall you. Do not cum!"

I groaned in despair; if she told everyone who I was, I would be in serious trouble. I tried thinking of calculus, I tried thinking of my wife's funeral; I tried mentally enumerating prime numbers in order; I tried reciting as many digits of Pi as I could, and I had to do all this while smiling and showing her I was taking pleasure in her pussy riding me hard.

Just as I despaired that my privacy was lost, Larissa said, "Cum for me, Maddy. Cum now." We both came at the same time. My pulsing cock drove Maddy to a more intense orgasm. Finally, I felt a great sense of relief as my overly full balls emptied themselves deep inside her love channel. What I didn't expect and should have done was that a slave is expected to clean his Mistress. She slid forward and straddled my face.

As soon as I licked her slit, she released her clenched muscles, and two balls' worth of jism flooded back into my mouth. I'd never tasted jism before. I'd never been one of those guys who tasted their own splooge out of curiosity - that was too gay for a rigidly cishet man like me.

Maddy knew I would have a hard time and teased me, "That's it, slave boy, eat your Hot White Cum out of me. Taste it real good. You are now officially a cum bucket. I hear two of our gay friends are coming around to use you on Sunday. You better be used to eating cum by then, as you will be eating a bellyful if I know them."

Larissa was snickering at me again. She found it hilarious that only she knew my real identity, and the contrast with my pre-enslavement life was delicious to her sense of humour. I went to bed that night deeply conflicted.

On the one hand, I enjoyed eating out five beautiful women, having sex, and emptying my balls. On the other, I felt I had betrayed Rocio by enjoying it, and I couldn't get the taste of cum out of my mouth. It must have been my imagination as I had brushed my teeth three times, trying to feel clean. I had no idea how I would survive Sunday and the gay couple.

I wondered what was holding Diana up; this should have been resolved quickly. I should have been home by now, getting the legal situation reversed. However, I had not been permitted to talk to her or overhear Larissa's conversations with her since that first day.

My thoughts turned dark as I imagined what would happen if Larissa refused to cooperate and kept me for three years. Without her active cooperation, getting the courts to act would be challenging. If I didn't see my girls, Rocio, or my company for three years, what would I find when I was released? Would Rocio have stayed to look after the girls, or would she have gone home to escape the memories of being a slave?

The following day I summoned the courage to broach the subject with Larissa even though she had told me not to.

"Mistress, please may I ask what you intend to do with me? How are the negotiations to sell me back to my sister going?"

She was infuriated by my disobedience, "2316, my father lost his job when a tycoon like you moved his factory production to China. My brother lost his job when his technology company offshored its software development to Bangalore. We are sick of people like you, unable to see the human impact of how you run your companies as long as they make a fat profit from you."

"I told Diana I'm keeping you until you learn humility and how to serve others without complaining. I told her I thought it might take three months. At that point, I will accept her offer to buy you for ten times what I paid for the other Alan. However, from now onwards, each time you complain or ask about your freedom, I will add one more month. Do not ask again, or it will become four months. Do you understand, SLAVE?"

"Yes, Mistress, this humble slave has learnt his lesson. This slave will not trouble you again."

Three months, I thought. That two-week FINO in the White Mountains was now a distant dream. They wouldn't be able to keep my enslavement from the girls for that long; Kersten was too canny not to work out what was happening. Besides that, there was no way I could be a slave for three months and not come back changed.

The unseen player behind the bribes, the switcheroo, and Larissa's mismatched invoice will be revealed in part 11.