Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 11

Story Info
It is always darkest before dawn.
11.9k words
4.85
7.1k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
434 Followers

Part 11 - It's always darkest before dawn

Avicia

***

This is a slow-burn Master/slave love story. If you are looking for lots of sex, please keep searching. I was inspired to write it by MrSmith27 referring to Slave Romances written by Hillary Rodham. Like all good love stories, they do, after some travails, live happily ever after. This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories, and the 34 th Amendment that relegalised slavery created by Carl Bradford.

Parts of this story are non-consensual. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to Carl Bradford, MrSmith27, and ZZChromosome for their editorial help. Any remaining problems are entirely mine.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

Please read part 10 before this, or it won't make sense.

***

Saturday 28th January:

Saturday was laundry day, and now Larissa had a houseboy to do the work. First, Alan stripped her bed and got the sheets in the washer. Then, 90 minutes later, he transferred them to the dryer and started work on Larissa's clothes (as a naked slave, he obviously had none of his own to wash). Alan found it incredibly dull watching the machines spin around, carefully folding and sorting each garment from a whites load and then from a coloured load.

Alan hadn't had to do his own laundry since grad school, so Larissa wrote out instructions and titled it "Laundry for Dummies." While she was at it, she also wrote a list of punishments for breaking various rules with increasing severity of corporal punishment. He'd only had one thrashing from her so far, enough to motivate him to avoid a second.

He put the folded clothes in laundry baskets and asked Larissa what to do with them. She described where each kind of garment was in her room and told him to put them away. She told him he needed to clean two bathrooms and a half bath when he was done.

He put her lingerie away first, resisting the temptation to look through her collection of thongs. At the bottom of the pile to be put away were the warm winter jerseys and sweatshirts. He found her sweatshirt collection and was about to put the two clean sweatshirts away when he noticed the one currently at the top of the pile. It was the same sorority that Diana belonged to. Since the two women must be roughly the same age, that was awfully suspicious.

But Larissa could have gone to the same sorority at a different college. He quickly looked through her other sweatshirts and found no college gear, so he surreptitiously checked her tee-shirt drawer. Bingo! She went to George Mason, the same as Diana. Now, what was the chance a computer screwup had accidentally sent him to one of Diana's sorority sisters? Clearly, it was less than one in a million.

Now he had a lot to think about. Was this entire switcheroo a ruse to throw him off balance, and Diana had planned to send him to Larissa all along? But why? The light dawned; she didn't want to spend the rest of her life trying to mend her relationship with her big brother after spending two weeks humiliating him while he was naked. She had explicitly said they had found a way to make sure all his relationships were undamaged at the end. Clever, clever, sneaky little sister. If Diana were running this, it would also mean he was definitely going home on Saturday. Alan breathed a huge sigh of relief.

***

Diana immediately picked up her cell phone when it rang. It was the unique ringtone she had assigned to a select group of people connected to Alan's FINO indenture.

"Hey, Maddy, what's up?"

"We have a problem; Larissa has gone rogue. I saw Alan for the first time at Bunco last night. She told the group a made-up story of how she'd bought a three-year indenture and been sent a two-week FINO by mistake, but since her invoice showed his Slave Identification Number (SIN), she could legally keep him for three years. She inventively said that you had offered to repurchase him for 10x what she paid, and she would probably take that offer after three months."

"I phoned her this morning and grilled her on why she's gone off script, and we ended up having a huge fight. We didn't know that Larissa has a major chip on her shoulder about high-tech CEOs because her father and brother both lost their jobs when the jobs were offshored."

"Like many of us, she has childhood friends who were enslaved to abusive owners. Apparently, one girl from her drama class was bought by an office temp agency and came home a broken shell of her former self. Before Alan got here, Larissa read a corporate hit piece attacking Alan's company over several things, including supposed details on how his corporate slaves are being mistreated. So, to cut a long story short, she wants to teach Alan a lesson on what it feels like for a slave when they are treated harshly."

"Oh, crap, Alan doesn't know he's still coming home on schedule. Do you think she will try to keep him longer than two weeks?"

"I don't see how she can legally, but when I asked her that question, she wouldn't give me a straight answer. She seems to have forgotten that we are doing this to the brother of one of our sorority sisters and that he entered it voluntarily so he could understand his slave bride better. You need to talk to your Chief Legal Officer; he needs to be prepared just in case she tries to keep him longer."

"Maddy, how did we miss this? We've been friends since we pledged together freshman year. She was friendly and laughing while we planned it - what changed?"

"That is the question, isn't it? I'll explain the situation to David and Jorge; they are going over tomorrow to give him what all straight male slaves experience, namely being on the receiving end of another cock. I'll ask them to go easy on him and give him space to process his shame or whatever else he feels at the end."

"I've also arranged to take Alan overnight on Wednesday and will reassure him that we are working on getting him released on time. But Larissa made it conditional on not telling him that switcheroo was planned from the outset. She also said I can't tell him that you and she are friends and that she knew she was getting Alan for two weeks."

After ending the phone call, Diana shuddered at what this might mean for the reciprocal FINO arrangement she'd signed. It also crossed her mind that Larissa had no idea what could happen afterwards if she had an irate billionaire looking for revenge.

***

Sunday, 29th January:

The day I most dreaded arrived: I was going to be a fucktoy for gay sex; Diana had warned me it was inevitable for a slave. I hadn't slept well the previous night, wrestling with why I found the idea of lesbian sex so arousing and the idea of gay sex repugnant. I was clearly being a hypocrite, but the feelings were visceral. On top of that, Rocio had said that if gay sex was inevitable, I should at least try to enjoy it. But could I?

"You are about to learn your proper place as a lowly slave," Larissa informed me over my breakfast of dried kibble from a dog bowl on the floor. "First, you need to understand that slaves are not straight, bi, or gay; they are slaves; they are omnisexual, depending on the whims of their owners. So, give up any thought that you were once a heterosexual, cissexual man; you ARE a slave, and all slaves are cocksuckers."

"You no longer have any 'sexual preference' because what you prefer as a slave is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what I decide. I am a person, and you are not. I have preferences; I have choices, but you do not. Therefore, you have no "sexual preference". It is a meaningless concept for a slave."

I understood what she was saying. It all made sense to me - logical sense. The legal logic upon which the entire slavery system was built was that I was legally defined as a non-person; therefore, I had no preferences. But that begged the question. I was, in fact, still a person inside, even though my legal status dictated otherwise. At this moment, I had an epiphany that struck me to the core of my soul. This is what Rocio felt. This is what Rocio experienced when HER humanity and HER 'preferences' were stripped away.

I don't know what my face betrayed, but I believe Mistress Larissa misinterpreted it because she became visibly angry. I was OK with that. These thoughts were my own, and I preferred that they stay that way. I would share them only in intimate moments with someone I trusted, which meant Rocio and no one else. In my head, I knew I wasn't a cocksucker; I was a slave who was being made to suck a cock which is a different thing entirely. But it still hurt to hear her say it.

She then sternly lectured me on smiling and being eager to please her guests, Jorge and David. I dreaded Larissa's punishments but seriously doubted I could pretend to be happy and eager to please while simultaneously getting cocks in my mouth and ass. I was consoled by throught that my leather mask would hide most of my emotions.

Larissa gave me a recipe for Paprikás Borjúhús (Hungarian veal paprika casserole), which I dutifully followed. A year of being a single parent had made my cooking skills at least tolerable to Larissa, even if she was never impressed. Once the casserole was in the oven, I was sent to the bathroom with an enema kit.

"Mistress, I've never seen one of these before. How do I use it?"

"Did you read the instructions?" I shook my head. She cuffed me and called me an idiot. "And make sure you're spotless back there; they will expect you to clean them up with your mouth after anal sex."

One o'clock arrived; she locked my leather hood and told me to wait naked and kneeling at the door, ready to greet them. The bell rang, and Larissa let them in. Then, with the best grace I could muster, I asked, "Masters, is there anything this slave could do to please you?"

"Yes, two gin and tonics with a dash of Angostura bitters." I breathed a sigh of relief; two pink gins were something I could manage.

I served them their G&Ts, but before I could return to the kitchen, David grabbed my cock restraint and waggled it. David was what is known as a bear in gay circles, with a barrel chest, beer gut, and a bushy beard; Jorge was a younger submissive femme-boy. If he'd been a girl, he'd be considered quite cute.

"Oh, poor boy, all locked up and no pleasure. When did he last cum, Larissa?"

"Friday night. Maddy insisted on fucking him. He quickly got a hard-on for her, but I doubt you'll get a rise out of him. He's dreading your visit," she snickered.

"OK, let's have a bet. If he gets an erection from being spit-roasted, you take his hood off so we can see his face. His appearance can remain your secret if he stays flaccid or semi-erect."

"Game on," Larissa accepted. I was horrified that she was so cavalier about my identity. What if they recognised me?

"Before we eat, Larissa, you said he is an anal virgin, correct?" Larissa nodded her assent. "Well, we don't want to damage your property, I brought a butt plug here to stretch him, so he's ready to be deflowered." David lubricated the butt plug and told me to get on slave fours; he worked it slowly into my butt. I couldn't believe how full I felt when it was in - much worse than being constipated.

I served lunch and knelt silently at Larissa's side as she had trained me. All the time, the butt plug was an unpleasant reminder of what was to come. After lunch, I cleared the table and washed up. I returned to the living room to be greeted, "Oh, here's our slave boy, just in time for a nice Sunday spit Roast." They all laughed as Larissa unlocked and removed my cock cage.

My heart sank; men have very little control over getting an erection from sexual stimuli, even something they find abhorrent. But unfortunately, Larissa was enjoying my discomfort far too much to have pity.

David stood in front of me, "Suck me, slave."

I had been dreading this since Diana first discussed the FINO agreement. I honestly thought she'd rescue me before this happened, but it wasn't to be. Instead, I did my best to look up and smile while I unzipped his pants and took out his semi-turgid cock. I tentatively licked it; at least he was clean. Then, I took the head of his cock into my mouth and tried doing what I liked Rocio doing. For the first time, I had another man's cock in my mouth; it was a surprisingly banal sensation: it was just another skin-covered piece of flesh like sucking a big toe.

Everything in me wanted to push him away, but I was a powerless slave with no control. Any attempt to fight him off would only result in cruel punishment: Federal law specifies that the punishment for a slave attacking a free person is to be enslaved for a further five years. The thought of not seeing Rocio and my daughters for five years was beyond horrifying. I had to get through this with as much grace as I could muster.

He soon became fully aroused, grabbed my head, and started skull-fucking me. He took it slowly at first, but he built up to taking deeper thrusts harder until he was fully buried in my throat. I gagged and started to retch. He pulled back so I wouldn't vomit on him. The head of his cock was in my mouth again. After sucking and licking him with as much artistry as I could imagine, he grunted and came. I got a mouthful of salty, slimy jism.

"Congratulations, boy, you're now officially one of us, a cocksucker. Welcome to the club," David said while Larissa and Jorge cheered. "Now, clean me off."

Larissa left the room, saying, "I don't need to see this next part." I sucked the remaining dribble of cum out of his tip and licked around the head to clean it. I wanted to throw up. I had been turned into precisely what I had most despised: a cocksucking slave. I honestly didn't think I could fall any lower. It also struck me that I was responsible for the fact that my office slaves were expected to do the same thing, if they were signed out overnight.

I knelt, confused and lost in thought, as Jorge and David started kissing and making out until Jorge got on his knees and fluffed David to be ready for round two. David then piled some cushions in the middle of the settee.

"Boy, lie on your back with your butt resting on the arm of the settee, your shoulders on these cushions, and grab your ankles."

I did as directed; my head fell back into the position Rocio had been in when she allowed me to use her throat as a pussy. I was about to find out what she experienced while trying to make me feel loved on New Year's Day.

I felt David yank the butt plug out; he was less gentle than when he'd inserted it. He walked around to my head and gently told me to "Clean it." He pushed it into my mouth to lick and suck it. I thought being a cocksucking slave was the bottom, but this was even worse; it had been inside my ASS. I was a shitty-cock sucking slave. I was grateful for the enema and Larissa's order to thoroughly clean myself.

David walked back to the side of the settee, worked some more lube into my ass, and lubed himself. "You can never have too much lube, don't forget that, boy." I felt him probe my crinkled ring with the tip of his cock and push. I had dreaded him pushing in hard and hurting me, but he took it surprisingly slowly, working it back and forth sensuously, going just a little deeper each time. He must have taken two minutes to be fully buried in my ass.

"That's it, slave boy, you've lost your anal virginity. I'm taking it nice and slow so you can enjoy being deflowered. Your slave hole is wonderfully tight; I can't remember when I last had a nice tight anal virgin to shaft. Oh, boy, the way my cock is being squeezed feels so erotic. I love this."

He resumed thrusting slowly in and out; he was clearly enjoying the sensation of fucking a virgin; then, to my horror, my body started to react to him enjoying fucking me so much that I felt myself start to stiffen. I'd been told there were nerves in a person's bowels connected to the pleasure nerves, and I hadn't believed them, but this was starting to feel good. I idly wondered how Rocio would react if I suggested she use a strap-on in my derrière.

David saw the beginning of my arousal and reached down and started playing with my cock, stimulating it and rubbing his thumb over my glans. He rolled my balls around a few times before returning to stimulate my cock again. I felt myself start to engorge. This was a disaster; he was cheating.

"Hey, David, no cheating; you must get him hard from gay sex to win."

"I'm not cheating; if he enjoys having a man play with his cock he's just as gay."

David laughed but stopped what he was doing. But, unfortunately, it was too late; the sexual stimulation of my back passage made me stiffen further. "That's it, slave boy, get a stiffy for me, and I will own your ass." I could have wept, as there was nothing I could do to stop myself.

Jorge knelt on the settee straddling my head, and lowered his balls in front of my mouth, "Lick my balls, slave boy." I reached out with my tongue. I had to lift my head to be obedient and reach him. Mercifully, he was completely shaved (unlike David, who was a hairy man all over from what I could see). I enjoyed it when Rocio sucked my balls into her mouth, so I did the same for him. That didn't feel as humiliating as having a cock in my mouth.

Eventually, he tired of that and pushed his cock into my mouth. He held the sides of my head in place as he started thrusting in and out. He couldn't thrust deeply in that position, so the head of his cock was always in my mouth.

"Yes, that's it, slave boy, suck my cock; feels good, doesn't it, to have a pretty boy's cock in your mouth? Can you admit to yourself that you find me attractive? Did you imagine me as a girl when I first arrived? Do I turn you on?"

I couldn't answer with his cock in my mouth, but I felt my cock stiffen a bit more because he was cute. He reminded me of a young Boy George. I frantically started to imagine unsexy thoughts about clearing out my compost heap or replacing a broken toilet to try to prevent further arousal.

David started grunting harder as he thrust faster and faster into my ass. "Jorge, his ass is amazing. Don't cum in his mouth; you need to try his ass after I'm done; it feels so good.

David grunted a while longer then I felt him ejaculate deep inside me: I could feel his cock pulsing against the tight walls of my back passage. "Swap!" Jorge pulled out, and they swapped places.

"It looks like you did a decent job with the enema; it's not too slimy. Clean me off, slave boy." I took his shitty cock into my mouth, well, it wasn't actually shitty, but it was slimy and gross. I focused on cleaning him while I felt Jorge penetrate my puckered ring.

"Fuck yes, I see what you mean. I haven't felt an ass this tight in ages. Ohhh, it feels wonderful."

Jorge started thrusting, and it didn't take long before he came deep inside me. He hadn't cum earlier, so I could feel the ropes of jism squirting out into my bowels. He moved around for me to clean him off; he had a mixture of slime, David's jism, and his own jism on his cock for me to clean. I retched again.

Larissa came back into the room. "Slave! Get off the settee and kneel," ordered Larissa. "Well, David, did my slave boy earn a reward or a punishment?"

"He did surprisingly well for a first-time slave. He still needs a lot of breaking in; I would recommend a week at slave boot camp to knock his pride out. He will be a much better slave for it. Jorge, what do you think?"

"Oh, I'd enjoy rewarding him; his cock does look rather yummy, but it isn't stiff enough for me to ride him. Larissa, please remove his mask so I can look at his facial expressions as I suck him off."

"Sorry, Jorge, he's not stiff enough, so the mask remains on."

Avicia
Avicia
434 Followers