Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There now, blood can enter your cock, but it can't leave. So I can ride you as long as I want tonight, and I intend to cum multiple times before I let you sleep."

She unlocked my handcuffs and led me to the bed. She attached wrist cuffs on both sides and passed a chain beneath my back, holding my wrists tight to my body. Finally, she attached my ankles to a spreader bar.

"It must be my birthday because this present looks perfectly displayed."

She put a dance music channel on the HiFI and then squatted over my cock. She teased me by only descending halfway before lifting up; sometimes, she just bounced up and down over the head of my cock with perfect control. Damn, I thought, White Brier must really teach these girls something.

She eventually got on her knees and rode me hard, twerking her hips in time to the music. I longed to reach up for her breasts, but my hands were trapped by the chain frustrating me. She saw me struggle and snickered before lifting both her breasts and just got the tip of her tongue on one nipple. She tweaked both nipples and caressed her breasts around. She moaned, "Oh, Alan."

What the fuck? She knows my name? I squirmed as I panicked.

"Calm down, lover boy. I slipped and wasn't supposed to tell you that I made Larissa give me your sister's number. I talked to Diana before taking you overnight to be sure I understood everything. I also talked to your fiancée to reassure her that I would take good care of you and ensure Larissa did the right thing on Saturday. But, you must NOT tell Larissa I told you that."

She'd talked to Rocio? Thank God she knew where I was and what was happening. Up until then, I had no idea what Diana had told her. Mistress Maddy put a finger on my lip.

"Sorry, but you can't ask me anything about Rocio, but I'm sure you'll see her on Saturday."

Throughout this conversation, she'd continued steadily nailing herself on my shaft.

"Tell me when you are ready for me to cum, slave boy. WBFS girls cum on command."

"Maddy, please cum for me, cum for me now."

And she did. Spectacularly. Her body writhed as her head flipped back and a stream of swear words left her lips. I could feel every pulse of her spasming pussy as it tightly gripped my cock swollen by the cock ring. When she'd calmed enough to smile, she lifted up and scooted till she was over my mouth. "Orgasm two will be from your mouth, and then it will be your cock again. But don't worry, I'll finally let you cum at the end of the evening when I'm satiated."

After two orgasms riding my cock and two riding my mouth, she removed the adjustable cock ring. By then, my balls were in agony, and the head of my cock was painfully super-sensitive. Finally, she released me from the spreader bar, handcuffs, and chain. I rubbed the skin where they had chafed under the assault of her riding me hard.

"I'm going to get another bottle of wine and a second glass while you recover." So we sat in bed drinking the Spinelli Montepulciano d'Abruzzo and cuddled. The wine was a soft, easy drinker. The contrast to my nights with Larissa was stark.

"Mistress, you did something to me that no other woman has ever done. Your pelvic floor muscles rippled erotically along the length of my cock instead of simply clenching like other women do. How on earth did you learn to do that? Because it was driving me wild."

She giggled, "Can you keep a secret?" I nodded. "At White Brier, the sponsors don't want any other man defiling their consorts, but they also want them to perfect their sexual arts. So WBFS has very expensive animatronic manikins with animatronic cocks. The dildos are fitted to be the same size as the man who will be your Master upon graduation. One of the tasks students have is to take a plaster cast of their Master's cock (or owner's cock if they are not yet paired) to be used to make the lifelike animatronic dildo."

"The dildos are fitted with pressure and rhythm sensors that give you feedback on how you are doing. The electronics give just as good feedback on your oral skills. Everyone's scores are displayed on big monitors on the wall for everyone to see. Each week there is a higher target score you have to hit before you get permission to cum. You either learn the skills or get very frustrated. Recalcitrant learners get put in chastity belts to stop them frigging their frustration away, which makes it even worse. You become VERY highly motivated to learn what they want to teach you."

"Now, slave boy, it is your turn; make love to me like you really mean it. You have permission to cum in my pussy."

I'd just been ordered to make love to a consort-trained prime-graded pleasure slut. On top of that, my fiancée had told me to enjoy it, so what's a man to do?

"I'd love to make love to you, Mistress."

Since she'd already orgasmed four times tonight, we started by kissing languidly on the bed, in no hurry to rush to the dessert. Then, when I deemed her ready, I rolled her onto her side, lifted her leg, and entered her from behind.

I continued to thrust into her slowly. I couldn't get deep penetration in this position, but the tip of my cock ran along the top wall of her vagina and its prime erogenous zone. I reached around to play with her breast as I kissed the side of her neck.

"Hmm, I love being spooned; three erogenous zones simultaneously. Delicious!"

"Mistress, you said make love to you, not fuck you, didn't you?"

"Yes, slave, those were my instructions."

I rolled her onto her back and slipped inside her again. I lifted her thighs to cross behind my back and kissed her deeply. I maintained the long slow, steady strokes from before. Some women get a better orgasm if the heat builds slowly. After another five minutes of kissing and fucking, her hips started to thrust to meet me.

I lifted up on my elbows and drove in deep. I entered her harder and faster but kept the same overall rate until she moaned. Only then did I speed up to take her as deep, hard, and fast as I could: nailing her to the bed. Managing my own orgasm was getting hard, and, as a slave, I dared not cum before her. I focused on my breathing and thought unerotic thoughts about some of our competitors I hated.

Eventually, she clutched my head and moaned, "Oh Alan, take me, take me now."

"Mistress, cum for me, cum now."

Her orgasm exploded, convulsing her body as her legs gripped behind my back even harder and pulled my face into hers, mashing our lips together. I let go of my own restraint and ejaculated hard into her - all the pent-up pressure from wearing that cock ring released in one go, emptying my balls deep inside her. I panted with ecstasy and moaned her name back at her, "Oh my Mistress, oh Maddy. You're so beautiful."

"Now, slave boy, you know what slaves have to do after sex, don't you."

"Yes, Mistress," as I rolled onto my back, she quickly straddled my mouth before anything could leak. I was finally getting used to eating salty cum but was less grossed out by my own than other men's.

I poured two more glasses of wine as we sat up in bed and talked. "Alan, Larissa and I only know the little Diana has told us about Rocio and what Rocio briefly told me on the phone. I want to hear about this slave girl who has captivated your heart."

***

On Friday, Mistress Larissa informed me that she and her friends were going to a restaurant instead of Bunco. So I would be under the table, taking care of everyone's oral needs but otherwise keeping quiet.

We got to the restaurant around 7pm; the other girls were already there. Larissa sat down with Maddy to her right, and Vanessa, the first one I'd rewarded at Bunco, was to her left. Carli was next to her. The last girl, Sarah, sat between Maddy and Carli.

I knelt quietly at the side of Larissa's chair until after the drinks order had been taken and then was ordered to get under the table and start with Vanessa. I quickly found she'd gone commando for the evening. With five girlfriends chatting and giggling, I knew they'd be in the restaurant a long time, so instead of trying to bring Vanessa off as quickly as I had at Bunco, I tried to draw it out to fill time.

I played with her inner thighs kissing and teasing her with quick kisses on her vulva; she seemed to appreciate the long slow approach. "That's it, slave boy, this is exactly what I needed," she encouraged me.

Vanessa had just had a slow moaning orgasm when the waitress came back to take the meal order. Carli offered the waitress, "Tiffany, if you want, instead of a tip, we can have our talented slave boy give you a mind-blowing orgasm; he's excellent," and they all started giggling. I couldn't see Tiffany's reaction.

When the waitress left, I started on Carli. She was wearing a teal lacy thong and pulled it aside for me. "Start with my ass-crack, slave boy." She scooted her butt forward and raised her legs. She smelt a little ripe, and I hoped it was only ass-crack sweat. I gave her a good long rimming before moving on to her outer labia.

At that moment, my worst nightmare happened.

"Hi, Sarah; great to see you; how are you doing?"

It was a voice I knew only too well - that of the person I most detested in the entire industry: Daniel Myers. He was the CEO of a mid-sized engineering company that competed with one of my subsidiaries and was an obnoxious jackass. We had clashed numerous times at conferences and in the courts when I had sued him twice for patent infringement.

They exchanged a few pleasantries, then came what I was dreading, "Hey, you have a pleasure slut under the table, don't you? I've had the worst possible day in ages. We just lost yet another $20m deal to Alan Fucking Petersen's company. I need relief; can I borrow her for a minute?"

Maddy said, "We're all girls here; he's a pleasure cock, not a pleasure slut. He's newly enslaved, and Larissa is still breaking him in. He doesn't have much experience with sucking cocks yet. So, you would do better to rent a slut for the night."

"I don't care; I just need relief now. I'll rent a slut when I get home."

Larissa objected, "No, you can't borrow him. I don't know you, and he's being shipped to boot camp tomorrow to break him in properly. Besides, he's busy with five girls to service."

Carli and Sarah both objected that Daniel's need was greater. Maddy also tried to object to Daniel's request, telling Daniel that Larissa was the owner, and she'd said No. Finally, Carli grabbed my collar and yanked me from under her skirt.

"Get out here, slave boy, and suck me," Daniel said as he took over, pulling me out from under the table. "Stand up, and let's see what we have here." Daniel gasped, "Oh, this is even better. He even looks like Alan Petersen: same build, height, and eye colour. So, I can pretend I really have the 'great' Alan Petersen sucking my cock. That's perfect. Let's take your slave hood off and see what you look like."

Larissa lept to her feet, "No! It's on for legal reasons. He signed a two-week FINO to his girlfriend in Erie, PA, and he was shipped to me by mistake with the paperwork of the three-year indenture I purchased. The SINs got screwed up. We are still trying to fix it, but his FINO states the hood always remains on. Since he signed it as a free citizen, it is legally binding, and you'll get a nasty court case if you take it off."

"OK, OK, OK. The hood stays on."

I wanted this over before he got more curious and sank to my knees and undid his zip. If he ever found out the real Alan had indeed sucked his cock, it would be all over the business community, and I'd be the laughingstock of the industry. I realised now why Larissa hadn't made more of a fuss: she didn't want to make him curious.

With the greatest reluctance, I pulled his cock and balls free and licked from his scrotum up to the tip of his cock. I was grateful to Jorge for going down on me as I now understood better what I needed to do. After sucking his balls and taking his cock into my mouth, I got a little payback when Maddy said, "It's not very big, is it? That should be easy for the boy."

He was about 4". Larissa told me later that Maddy had smirked when Daniel glared back at her.

I wasn't surprised when Daniel, being a total dickwad, grabbed my hood and started face-fucking me hard with his inadequate shaft, ramming his cock against the corner of my throat. "That's it, Alan, you're getting throat fucked by your worst enemy. Suck my cock, sissy boy." I knew he was only pretending it was really me, but to hear him using my real name as I sucked his cock was unbearable. Eventually, he forced his cock past the corner and deep-throated me. I retched a couple of times as I fought to control my gag reflex.

He must have been having a hard day as he took ages to get himself off using my throat as a cocksleeve. I realised he was about to cum when he sped up and took shorter strokes. I was grateful that he came still fully buried in my throat, and I didn't have to taste him. I cleaned him off, and he pushed me roughly away, "Get back under the table, boy, you have work to do."

Larissa told me to kneel between Maddy and her; she gave me her water glass to rinse my mouth as Maddy reached down to stroke my bare back to comfort me. This had been the most humiliating evening of my entire life. But mercifully, Daniel still didn't know who I was. The rest of the evening, I remained kneeling next to Larissa as the conversation between the girls had lost the warmth from earlier.

When we got home, Larissa surprised me by apologising that she hadn't been able to spare me from enduring Daniel's demand and confirmed my reasoning that she hadn't wanted to make him more curious.

"Mistress, I didn't build a successful high-tech company by feeling sorry for myself. Look at it from his point of view; all he got was a not-very-good blowjob from a random hooded slave who happened to look similar to the person he was angry with. Whereas, I got to hear a man I detest tell me how frustrated he is that he keeps losing to my company and that he's scared of the competition. That's priceless intel and tells me what I need to do next to put him out of business."

Larissa unlocked my cock cage and informed me that I would be sleeping in her bed that night. She pulled me to herself and, for the first time, kissed me. I devoured her lips hungrily, wanting to shake the feeling of being emasculated from being subjected to Daniel's unforeseen abuse.

Her lips were softer and warmer than I expected from the harshness of the past two weeks. Her tongue playfully danced against mine, exploring, pushing, sucking, and twirling around sensually. She was an excellent kisser.

"Take me hard, Alan. Be forceful, dominate me, own me tonight. I want to feel well and truly fucked by the end of the evening."

I couldn't believe my Mistress was commanding her slave to dominate her, but I was like a starving man at a banquet - I wanted to feel masculine again. Curious that she'd called me Alan and not slave boy, I wondered whether she was doing this because she needed it or whether she wanted me free of slave mentality to see Rocio tomorrow.

"Mistress, challenge accepted. After round one, it won't take me long tonight to be ready for round two, so be prepared!" She grinned delightedly.

I reached for her breasts for the first time: they had always been out of reach before, as I had been restrained when she fucked me each night. She resembled Rocio, a firm, perky B-cup, but with more prominent, darker areolae. They were the perfect size to cup in my hands as my thumbs played lightly over her nipples. I leaned down to take a nipple into my mouth, lightly squeezed it between my teeth, and pulled it a little. She squeaked. I kissed all around the bottom of her breast and worked my way around her nipple before returning to suck it firmly between my lips.

I raised my head to kiss all along her neck before growling into her ear, "You're mine tonight, my little plaything to be used and enjoyed and fucked, and I intend to make the most of my delightful little slut." She moaned, "Oh, Alan."

Inwardly, I realised I'd never spoken to Rocio that way; it just wasn't how we related; she was demur and sweet. Larissa most certainly was not. I kissed my way lazily down her belly to her flower, and the petals were already fully unfurled. After two weeks of daily sex, I knew what she liked as well as I had known any woman: slaves have an incredible incentive to learn to please - their quality of life depends on it.

After ensuring she was thoroughly ready, I attacked her clit with a vengeance, sucking her pearl into my mouth while attacking the back of her clit by finger fucking her hard, curling up to stroke the back of her slit on each stroke. For most women having their clit attacked from the front and back simultaneously was too much; she quickly became super-sensitive and pleaded with me to relent.

I didn't as I watched her heat stoke until it boiled over. Her body doubled-up in an ab crunch from the spasms convulsing her love channel. I quickly backed off and gently kissed her vulva as she came down. All I got from her that was intelligible was a long slow moan of my name, "Ohhh, Alaaan, ohhh, baaaby."

I didn't wait for her panting to stop. I flipped her onto slave-fours and entered her pussy hard in a single thrust. She felt terrific; her channel was still lovely and tight and gripped me perfectly as every internal undulation stimulated my most sensitive part on each thrust. I lifted up to angle down on each stroke to hit her most sensitive spot again as I bottomed out on what was the top of her vagina.

I'd never had the chance to really appreciate her butt before; it was leaner and tauter than even Rocio's. She was in excellent shape. She shared that lovely light caramel skin that some Latinas have that I find so attractive, especially when paired with dark brown eyes and brunette hair. I caressed her butt, slapped it playfully, and wondered what her tight brown ring would feel like were I to thrust into it. However, that was not on the agenda for tonight.

I reached forward to grab her hair and pulled just hard enough for her to feel controlled but not hard enough to be uncomfortable. She was still so sensitive from her first orgasm that it didn't take long for her to cum again. I let myself follow on quickly to be ready for round two sooner. After the evening's horrible events, ejaculating hard deep into her pussy was the release I needed for all the pent-up feelings and to regain my masculinity.

I flipped her back over, lay on top of her, and resumed kissing tenderly. She wrapped her legs around my back while we kissed. When I felt my cock stir, I indicated with my eyes for her to reach down and grip my manhood. She soon had me rock hard again.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and slid easily back into her. This time I could look deeply into her dark brown eyes and keep eye contact as I slowly thrust deep into her and almost entirely back out on each stroke. It didn't take long before her hips were lifting to thrust against me.

Her hip thrusts became more urgent, so I sped up to match her. Her moans and groans grew more voluble but incoherent. She reached down to clasp my butt and pull me into herself. "Faster, baby, I need it faster." I sped up further and our hips pistoned together, meeting on each thrust as she used her Kegels to pulse her channel against me.

"That's it, baby. Almost there. Yes, baby, Yeeeeessssss," as she crested, I let myself follow with my second orgasm. We'd been going at it so hard that I rolled off her and collapsed in an exhausted puddle laughing.

"Whew, that was fun." Every atom in my body knew I was now more than ready to take my fiancée's virginity when I next had a night in bed with her.

"Thank you, Alan; I needed that after two weeks of training you."