Virginia Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked onto the campus that first day and everything felt different. It was nothing like high school. I noticed a lot of people looking at me. Not in a "Hey look there's the weirdo!" way, but in a give you a respectful nod as you pass kind of way. Then the unexpected happened. Janet Warren aka "THE" cool kid, came up to me and asked how my summer was. Then just like that, I was in.

Now that I was back in school, nerves slowly subsided and before the end of the first day, I had more new friends than I knew what to do with. On top of that Janet asked me to go to spring break with her and her friends. Her parents owned a time share in Cancun.

I talked with Gram about it to see if she had any tips on buttering my parents up, but she said the direct approach was best. She said to ask politely and be respectful whatever the answer. I asked, and to my surprise, they said yes. Maybe surprise isn't a strong enough word.

Before we moved to Michigan, we went to Gram's Condo down in Key West regularly. We were always there during Spring Break, and I spent most summers there. Since the move, we had not been back.

Now the new family tradition was to drag me out camping where I would spend most of the time reading and avoiding all contact with my parents. They got on each other's nerves bad enough, they did not need any encouragement from me! So, when they said yes to Cancun, maybe this was a sign they were finally treating me like an adult and allowing me my freedom, Things seemed to change at home for the better while Gram was visiting.

More later, my finger has a dent in it and my hand keeps cramping up from all this writing.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Dear diary,

Today is Wednesday.

After writing last night's entry, then reading it this morning, somehow, I feel a little better. It's kind of like when I talk to Gram. Maybe this diary is her way of letting me talk to her so I can get things off my chest. Plus, I guess it gives me something to do since the rain won't stop.

Okay, where were we. The next monumental thing that happened in school was just before Gram left. I had just started at the community college. His name was Jake. He had the most amazing shoulder-length brown hair, and his eyes were so blue they didn't look real. And he smells so, mmmm. He was the new kid, transferring in from a school in Tennessee. The first time I saw him I felt something inside me change. I could feel my heart beating in my ears. Then our eyes met, and he smiled. His teeth were white and perfect. He must have felt it too because he walked right up to me and said,

"Hey, My Name's Jake. Want to go out sometime?"

I was floored. Somehow, I managed to squeak out a breathy "sure." He smiled and handed me his cell phone. I put my name and number in and handed it back.

He looked at the screen and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you."

Then he turned and walked away. I just stood there in a stupor. Finally, my phone vibrated breaking me out of the daze. It was a strange number. The text read

"Hey, you up for dinner tomorrow. J."

I spent the rest of the day trying and failing to focus on my classes. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately Jake wasn't in any of my classes to further distract me. Although secretly I was hoping as each hour ended and the next began, he would walk into the room.

Later, at home, I told Gram everything. She just smiled and listened to every word, then congratulated me.

She took me for ice cream to celebrate. We ordered and as we sat there, she seemed lost in thought, they called my name, and I went and got my cone.

When I sat down Gram spoke. "Remember, there is more to ice cream than just vanilla. Sure, there are lots of flavors, but there are also toppings."

I looked at her confused, "But I like vanilla."

She smiled, "Someday you will understand."

When we got back, I wondered how my parents were going to act when I asked about going out with Jake. Guys hadn't been interested in me that much before, well, no guys I was interested in anyway.

I was asked to a dance one time my sophomore year and I turned him down. My reputation as a loser was bad enough, I didn't need to add desperate to that list. I was asked twice in my junior year, but at that time Mom and Dad told me 'no'.

Expecting the worst, I decided to take Gram's advice and just take the bull by the horns. Dad was the first to get home. I waited until he had changed then started helping him as he made dinner. That's when I asked. To my surprise when I finally got up the courage.

He said, "Sure, I know you're in college, just don't stay out too late."

Shocked and trying to not come off too excited, I just thanked him and walked casually back to my room. I shut the door jumped onto my bed burying my face in the pillow and screamed. I didn't know what else to do I was so excited. Then with fingers shaking, I typed maybe fifty different responses to Jakes text before settling on, "sure."

I nervously checked my phone every three to five seconds for the next hour before my phone finally dinged.

He said, "Great, pick you up at six tomorrow".

I spent the rest of the evening with Gram going through everything I owned trying to put together the perfect outfit for classes, and the perfect outfit for my date. Gram told me to dress casually for school, then spice it up for the date to get the wow factor. She came up with several different ideas. She told me to sleep on them and make a final decision in the morning. Sleep didn't come easy.

The next morning, I did keep it simple, Jeans and a baby doll tee. Even Gram said it was a good call. It didn't matter though because I didn't see Jake all day. I began to wonder if he was sick when I finally got a text,

"Going to need your address if you're still up for dinner."

I felt a little stupid for not sending it to him last night. I texted him the address saying I would see him tonight.

He responded "k".

I got home and to my surprise Gram was gone. She had left a little note on my bed saying she had to leave early, but she would see me again soon. I was sad, but then remembered my date and it was a welcome distraction.

I put my hair up and showered. I did my makeup and hair by myself for the first time, then slipped into a floral knot top midriff blouse that hung off my shoulders. It had a built-in shelf bra and so I was going braless for the first time as well. I wore my cute blue floral print side wrap skirt that landed just above my knee covering the nude thigh-high stockings and garter with matching silk blue lace boy shorts.

Somehow, I managed to get ready a full hour before Jake was supposed to be there. I stood mesmerized by the person looking back at me in the full-length mirror in the hall. I wondered if I would be able to do it without Gram's assistance, but she had taught me well over the past few days. I thought I looked good for the first time in my life. No, I just didn't look good, I was sexy as hell.

As I walked past the mirror in the hall, checking myself out for the umpteenth time, I began to have second thoughts about the outfit. I noticed even my eyes were drawn to the crisscrossed lace that barely held in my ample cleavage. As I turned this way and that trying to decide if it was a little risqué for a first date, I noticed as the skirt twirled you could see the top of my stocking and garter.

I made my mind up to change and started toward my bedroom when Mom came up the stairs. I saw her eyes go wide and then narrow.

"Another one of your Gram's outfits?"

"Yeah", I said sheepishly.

"I can't believe you wore something like that to school."

In truth, I wore very little of my new clothes Gram had picked out. Honestly, I felt naked in half of them. I had worn one of them I think the second or third day of school, and while I liked how the guys noticed me, I overheard one of the other girls saying I looked desperate. I didn't want to get a bad image after being in the in crowd for a whole three days. So, I picked the more conservative stuff. Now, Mom stood there giving me the business.

"I didn't wear this to school," I remarked maybe just a little sharper than I had intended.

"Oh, planning on wearing them tomorrow then, I don't think so."

"I'm not wearing them tomorrow either," I said getting a bit more defensive.

It was at this point I realized I had never talked with Mom about my date tonight. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to broach the subject when Dad came up the stairs, and to his credit saved the day.

"Wow Sweetie, you look great. What time is your date picking you up?"

"Six," I said under my breath.

Mom whirled on him. "What, she is going out on a date, and dressed like that, was anyone going to tell me?"

With that, she stormed off into the bedroom and slammed the door leaving me and Dad standing in the upstairs hall staring at each other. Then his face softened, and he smiled. Dad never smiled much, but when he did It was very disarming. It also made me feel warm inside. I remember thinking on each of those occasions, I wonder why he doesn't smile more.

Anyway, I am rambling. Dad smiled and I smiled back. Then there was a knock at the front door. I must have had a panicked look on my face because Dad began reassuring me that everything was going to be fine, and he would talk to Mom.

Then he did something he had never done before. He apologized that he had not told Mom and that it was his fault, and he would take care of it not to worry. I just stood there slack-jawed looking at him.

With the second knock, I said, "Thanks Dad." and headed down the stairs.

"Home by ten," he called out as I flew to the front door and opened it.

Jake was a site to behold. The way he lit up when he saw me. That smile and Oh wow he smelled so good! I thought my knees were going to give out. He took my hand and brought it to his lips kissing it.

He asked, "You ready?"

"Yes, but I need to be home by ten."

He smiled again, "no problem".

Then he led me to his truck and took me on my first date. With all the newness in my life It had not dawned on me where we could even go with most activities still closed from the pandemic. Jake said he was taking me two tracking. It is when you go off-roading and follow the dirt two tracks to big hills and then splash through huge mud puddles trying not to get stuck. It was quite a bit of fun and quite thrilling.

We ended up in a meadow along a small creek. That's when he parked the truck and got out. I slid across the seat, and he helped me down. Then he reached into the back of the truck and handed me a blanket telling me to pick a spot.

I looked at him quizzically and he said, "It's for the picnic." Turning he pulled out a picnic basket and a bouquet of wildflowers he had picked.

It was so sweet. I found a spot under an old willow next to the creek and spread the blanket out. I sat down and he set the basket next to me opening the lid. There were turkey sandwiches, potato salad, and sweet tea. For dessert, there was apple pie.

After our picnic, he laid back and I turned toward him laying my face on his chest while we looked at the clouds. We talked about what each of them looked like.

He then casually told me a little about his family and his old life in Tennessee, but we really didn't talk much about him. Mostly he wanted to know about me.

He seemed very surprised I had never dated and asked a lot of questions that I really didn't feel like answering. I was tired of hearing my voice and just wanted to listen to him talk.

At that moment my world was perfect. I was listening to the sound of his breathing and the wind through the trees. I began to relax and was just drifting off when I felt the caress of his fingers along my rib cage. It sent shivers through my body.

Jake took notice and asked if it tickled. I said yeah, but in a good way. Then I felt the warmth of his lips on my forehead and at once was caught up in the moment. I found myself unable to stop kissing him. It was as if his kisses were fuel for my soul. Then there was his touch, every place his hand touched it felt as if it was supposed to be there like it was a part of me.

When his thumb slipped under the fabric of my blouse my body shuddered again.

"You, okay?" He asked in a voice dripping with temptation.

"Yes," I breathed into his mouth, "I just don't know if we..."

His lips met mine again cutting off my thought. His fingers became a little bolder and found the edges of my nipple. He squeezed, making it as hard as one of the pebbles in the stream.

Jake rolled toward me as he continued kissing and caressing me. His fingers slid down my body squeezing my inner thigh. The warmth of his touch excited my most delicate of areas.

Then he was above me, kissing, wriggling, pushing, and tugging. I felt something warm touch my leg as his fingers skillfully slipped past lace and silk. Then, Oh My!

Jake's fingers moved back and forth across my slickness, and I felt my back involuntarily arch as a moan pressed itself through my lips. I felt a tug on my panties, my body responded by lifting slightly. He easily removed my soaked lacy boyshorts. The coolness of the air caressed me between my legs.

I felt his weight on me, his hand went between us, coaxing, poking, and prodding. Then there was heat with a pinch of pain. It felt like warm liquid was filling my body. The pain brought my consciousness back to the forefront of my mind. I remember his face, eyes looking into mine, beads of sweat forming on his brow. I felt him push into me hard, one, two, three times then pull out.

I watched his eyes move down to what his hand was doing. His whole body trembled then convulsed. I felt something warm shoot across my belly just before he collapsed next to me.

Jake told me he loved how tight I was and not to worry about being pregnant, something that hadn't even crossed my mind. He said he had pulled out in time. He picked up a napkin and began carefully wiping his seed from my belly.

He reassured me that he never did this on a first date, which Gram later said is code for he did this all the time. Jake explained he hadn't planned on doing anything with me, so he was unprepared, but next time he would have a condom. It was a promise he never kept.

For the rest of the evening, I was in a daze. I don't know what we talked about at all. I think I was in shock. I had just gone on my first date then lost my virginity to a guy I had met the day before. On top of that I hadn't made him even wear a condom. I hadn't even thought of it. What if I was pregnant? He had me home a full thirty minutes early. I remember laying in my room and thinking, what happened?

The next day Jake drove me home after school and we parked behind a strip mall where all the shops had gone out of business. I got excited as I realized my sexual knowledge was about to be expanded. After we parked, he unfastened his pants and pulled them down revealing his half hard penis. He gave it a few strokes then asked,

"Want to suck on my cock"

"Um, okay," I stammered as the butterflies rose in my belly.

The whole thing had caught me completely off guard. I then felt his hand on the back of my head pulling me toward his lap.

He whispered, "Cool I love getting my dick sucked."

He pushed my head down to within a few inches of his member. With his left hand he pressed his manhood into my mouth. My lips parted and before I knew what was what, he was pushing my head up and down, my lips easily gliding along his shaft. I felt him getting harder and realized it was because of what I was doing.

He felt like velvet over steel and smelled a little musky. I could taste something kind of sweet when my tongue ran over his head. I found myself licking and flicking it trying to get a better taste. The smell and taste of him stirred things in me as my sexual energy continued to build. I became bolder, exploring his cock with my tongue.

He gave me the occasional tip like go faster or suck harder, but mostly he grunted and kept thrusting his hips upward. I assumed that meant I was doing a good job.

My saliva was running down his shaft to his balls as my mouth made a sloppy wet sucking sound. I think Jake really liked that because every time he moaned it was louder. I kept moving up and down his length faster and faster taking the whole thing in my mouth right to his base.

I felt his erection jerk in my mouth, then it jerked again.

Jake cried, 'Oh, god!'

I could taste his salty sweetness. I didn't know if I should swallow it, so I just let it roll from my mouth and down his shaft letting it pool at the base. I sat up and looked at him.

"How was that?" I asked,

"Oh god baby, you're a natural! You made me cum so hard."

I smiled as I wiped the remnants of Jake's seed from my lips onto a napkin from the glove box. He pulled his pants up and put the truck in drive.

I was disappointed he left me wanting, but I had enjoyed bringing him pleasure. It made me feel powerful that I could make him cum so quickly. Besides, I was sure he would make it up the next time.

Jake loved oral sex and I found myself performing it on him several times a day. Even at school, we would slip into a corner or a bathroom. He didn't always cum, but said I was a natural and my mouth was better than any drug. I really did like doing it, especially doing it knowing we could be caught at any second. I think I might be a bit of an exhibitionist.

We also had sex almost every day after school behind the old strip mall. It was fun and felt good, but I always walked away not quite satisfied. I could never get quite comfortable enough to relax. I found myself always wanting more. I wondered if maybe I was a sex addict.

So anyway, two weeks before the spring break trip, we got caught.

It was a Saturday morning and Jake had stopped by to pick me up. When he got there my Mom and Dad were heading out as well. I jumped in the truck, and we were off. Then I told Jake I forgot something and needed to run back home for a second. We circled the block.

By the time we got back to the house, Mom and Dad were gone. I told Jake to come inside for a minute and started to head toward my room with him, but then remembered the condition I had left it in.

My room was a point of contention between me and my mom. That day I regretted not listening to her and keeping it clean. At the last minute, I decided to use my parent's room knowing it would be spotless.

Now fully naked in the comfort of a king-sized bed, without the worry of someone seeing or hearing us, I was able to let my guard down.

We were well on our way to the best sex of my life when I heard a noise, then a gasp. I looked to see my mother leaving the room calling for my Dad.

Like a flash Jake had his clothes back on. I could hear my Dad walking up the stairs. I turned back to Jake and found he had opened the window and pushed the screen out.

I asked, "what are you doing"

He smiled then winked, "Surviving."

Then he jumped out our second-story window. I rushed over just in time to see him getting into his truck. Then just like that, he was gone.

I turned to see my mom and Dad standing in the doorway of their bedroom. Then I felt the breeze hit the wetness between my legs and was mortified. I was standing in front of my parents the exact way I had come into this world. I thought I was going to die. Then my mother walked over to the bed and ripped the comforter off tossing it to me.

She screamed, "Cover yourself!"

She turned and stormed out of the room. I stood there wrapped in her blanket shaking.

I couldn't meet my Dad's eyes because I knew they would be filled with disappointment.

He said, "We will talk about this later. Go ahead and go to your room."

He quietly left.

I threw myself onto my bed burying my face in my pillow and cried. I figured that by tomorrow most likely my life would be over. That's when the shouting began.