Virginia Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell what she was saying, but my mother was screaming at Dad for the next hour or so. Finally, when it died down Dad reappeared like a wraith in my doorway.

"I know you are an adult now, but your mom and I still have some rules while living under this roof. One of those rules is not having sex in our bed. As punishment, you cannot go on Spring Break with your friends.

Finding my courage I said, "As you said, I am an adult now, I can do what I want."

Dad thought for a moment then cocked his head. "True you are an adult, and true you can do whatever you want, but not as long as you are living here. While you live here, it's our rules."

Mom then appeared, "That's right!" Then she walked across the room and took my laptop and my cell phone. "You can have these back when you can be trusted."

I wanted to scream.

That night I lay there planning my escape. On Monday I would talk to Jake, and we could elope or something. I began going over all the plans for my Vegas wedding and despite myself, eventually fell asleep.

Monday, I ran and found Jake. I was so relieved to see his face. I ran up and we embraced.

Then he held me at arm's length and with a serious look on his face asked, "Are you ok?"

"I am," I told him. "It's just my parents are overreacting a little."

He smiled and my heart melted. It was a smile that said everything is going to be alright.

Then he looked deep into my eyes, "I think we should take a small break till things blow over."

Then there were words and more words as my heart shattered in my chest. I reluctantly agreed to take the break.

After a few days, I could see my parents were not going to change their minds. I informed Janet I wouldn't be attending Spring Break with her. She said she understood. Then she asked if Jake and I were still a thing. I told her we were on a break. She hugged me and told me sorry to hear that.

The next day Jake had his arm around Janet. Later, I found out through the grapevine that Jake was taking my place on the trip.

The rest of the school year was painful. When everyone got back from Spring Break, I found myself withdrawing from my new friends. It was hard to watch Jake and Janet.

The other problem I was having was Jake had introduced me to the wonderful world of sex. Now that I wasn't having any, it became pretty much all I thought about. I was obsessed.

Jake may have broken my heart, but he wasn't the only good-looking guy on campus. So, I started to make the rounds. It wasn't long until I got a new label: Slut

I also was constantly getting in trouble for not being where I was supposed to be, not being home on time, and sneaking out. I mean it was hard work being the local whore. I pushed Mom and Dad to the brink.

Janet and her crew were particularly cruel to me during the final weeks of class. So, the second to last week of spring semester they had freshman prank week. It was supposed to be us freshman having the pranks played on us. The junior college version of hazing I suppose.

Instead, I decided to be the prankster. My prank was asking each of the guys, who was dating one of Janet's crew, if I could get some advice and could they help me with something kind of private. They all agreed easily enough. Then I pulled each of them individually into one of the bathrooms or an empty classroom. I would then complain that maybe the reason Jake left me was because I was bad at blowjobs. I would then ask if they could tell me if I was doing anything wrong as I dropped to my knees. It was at that point I blew their minds.

Come to think of it I never did get any suggestions!

Mom and Dad sat me down shortly afterward and said that as a present Gram was having me come and stay with her at the condo for the summer.

I know it sounds like fun: Key West, sunshine, and the beach, but it was a retirement condo. There would be no wild parties or guys. Only old men asking if I needed help with my lotion down by the pool. The icing on the cake was Mom and Dad said they would be joining me for the first two weeks.

Then I was sitting in the back seat of the car listing to oldies as we headed to Florida. On the way down I did learn from Mom, there are a few resorts on this key, not just this one filled with old people. But when we got here it was just as I thought, my parents are the youngest ones here.

So here we are pretty much caught up. Oh, did I mention they had a tropical storm last week so all internet and cell service is down. Not that I have access to a phone or computer right now.

So here I am sitting alone on day three of my vacation with you as my only companion

More later.