Virginia Beast

Story Info
Virgin daughter, friend, and father have to survive beast.
2.3k words
3.95
11k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Listen2me
Listen2me
10 Followers

The three of us were running trying to make it to the safe house. We heard him but couldn't see him. His roaring and moans were off in the distance, he had to be some what close. He caught the scent of my daughter, Jessica.

"Come on! We're almost there. We got to get inside." I said to my Jessica and her best friend panting as we ran.

It was only supposed to be a quick trip into town but the weather turned and we got a flat tire. Thank god we stumbled upon the safe house. These safe houses were every few miles just in case 'IT' appeared, it gave travelers a place to hide and rest. 'IT' was a super natural zombie like beast that only attached women, virgin women at that. No one knows why or where it came from. We just all know it's not to be messed with, only feared.

We rushed to the door as we arrived at the safe house. I opened the door stepping to the side getting the girls inside then following them in. I shut the door and locked it. There were several locks, dead bolts, and cross arms to secure the door. I placed my hands on the door leaning on it catching my breath.

"You guys O.K.?" I asked the two of them.

"Ya we're fine." Jessica replied while both of them catch their breath.

I turned and looked around at the shack we were now hiding in. Apparently these weren't used much or even maintained very well. It will serve its purpose tonight until 'IT' loses us and leaves. I could barely hear the beast from inside and hopefully it was moving on. We sat for a while in the silence trying to be quiet and calm our nerves.

"Sorry, I think it's all my fault. I'm the only virgin here." Jessica said apologetically.

"Omg jessica stop. It could have been any of us at any point. We just got unlucky, really unlucky." Jessica's friend Sarah said grabbing her hand. "IT will go away soon and then we can get the hell out of here."

The safe house was supposed to be stocked with supplies but looks as though people had raided it. I looked around as the girls were consoling themselves. There was some water and a can of beans that looked expired, so we had something at least, but not enough to last more than a day. I didn't tell the girls as I didn't want them to worry. I've never had to use a safe house before but heard that it's best to stay inside for at least 2 days to ensure IT was gone.

There was only one bed left and one blanket I found and it was getting chilly. We were tired and needed to rest. I told the girls to take the bed and I'll stay up a little while longer just in case. They got on the bed and laid down. Sarah, a year older than Jessica, was about to turn 20. She was the big spoon with their backs to me. They fell sleep pretty quickly and I stayed up wrapped in the blanket. As I sat there staring off into space I wondered how we could have been in this situation and upset with myself, feeling responsible.

I started to stare at Sarah as she hugged my daughter. Her ass was sticking out with her knees bent along with my daughters as they spooned. She was a beautiful girl and if I were in my 20's again I'd be all over that piece of ass. I felt myself getting hard staring at her. I imagined her naked with her supple bare breasts waiting for me to suck and caress. I snapped out of it and stood up, starting to look around the safe house again. Looking through empty cabinets and bare selves I stumbled across a bottle of vodka. I was so excited I almost opened it then and there but decided to wait. We may need it later if things don't clear up. I sat back down and eventually, but unintentionally, fell asleep.

I woke up to Jessica shaking my shoulders violently. "Dad! Wake up! We hear something!"

Shit I fell asleep, I thought as I got up quickly throwing the blanket to the floor. I stood there and listened and could clearly hear IT outside. IT was moaning and walking around crushing foliage under its large frame. This thing was over 8 feet tall and must have weighed 300 pounds of muscle. I gestured to the girls to be quiet putting a finger to my mouth. I could hear IT walk around the safe house, circling it. IT ran its hands along the building scratching the exterior walls, moving along the perimeter.

I was scared shitless. I didn't know what to do. Our only hope was that the door held and that IT wouldn't find it.

"There is only one way out of this". Sarah said cutting the silence. "But you may not like it."

I knew what she getting at but there was no way.

"Jessica has to loose her virginity and that thing will leave." She continued.

"I'm sorry what? There is no one here for me to" Jessica paused "lose my virginity to."

"Yes there is, and frankly it's a do or die situation. So right now you two need get going or we probably won't make it the night." Sarah explained very frankly.

"That is not an option. That is insane." I said looking at my daughter equally as shocked as I was.

"No it's not. That thing will get in here and it will kill us before it rapes and kills your daughter. Either you do it or IT will."

"What? I didn't know that thing would rape me. I just thought it killed the virgin not fucked it to death."

Jessica said shocked and angry.

I looked at Sarah who was looking right back at me. I looked at my daughter who was looking at Sarah and back to me with a flushed red face. We both came to the same realization at the same time. This would be the only thing to save us and my daughter from a terrible fate. At least she would lose her virginity to me and not some monster. I walked across the room and grabbed the bottle of vodka I had found earlier thankful I hadn't drunken it. I stared at the wall and opened the shitty bottle of vodka and took a swing from the bottle.

I stood there and felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's O.K. Mr. Jones." Sarah said compassionately. "I'll help us out. I know it's not going to be easy but we have to."

She turned me around and kissed me on the lips holding my head. I held the bottle of vodka in my hand not knowing what to do. I was 40 and a smoking hot 19 year old was kissing me and taking control of the situation. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to turn me on so I could fuck my daughter and save us all. She pulled away from me and grabbed the bottle from my hand. She took a swig herself and walked towards the bed grabbing my hand and leading me behind her.

"Sit down Mr. Jones. We don't have a lot of time by the sounds of that thing outside." She pushed me down onto the bed and looked at Jessica holding out her hand. "Come on Jessica, let's go, I'm not dying in here."

Sarah knelt down and pulled Jessica down next to her. She started rubbing my dick through my pants getting me hard. She took another swig and handed it to me and I eagerly took a sip. I felt her hand caress my thighs and up to my soft dick, grabbing and squeezing me along the length of my dick. I was looking at Sarah trying to ignore my daughter who was right next to her.

"You got to work with me here." She said looking at up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

I reluctantly reached down and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down revealing my powerful thighs. I drank a good amount of the vodka that was still in my hand then set it down. Sarah continued to play with my now slowly hardening cock finally pulling it from my underwear. My cock grew and grew in her hands as she massaged me. Sarah grabbed the bottle and took a drink then put it to Jessica's lips and lifted the bottle pouring a large amount into my daughters mouth.

"Jesus your dad is fucking huge, you'll need this." As she forced Jessica to drink more. "I've fucked a few guys and none of them came close to this monster." She realized her poor choice of words and went back to caressing my dick. The vodka started to work on all of us lowering our inhibitions making the process much easier. My dick was nice and hard now reaching its 10 inch full length. Sarah looked at it in awe, her hand not able to reach around it fully.

"Come on, we are wasting time." I stammered. As I laid back grabbing my cock from her stroking myself.

She agreed cause she quickly took my cock and started to suck my dick. She slurped and sucked the head of my dick getting it wet an slick as she took over stroking my shaft. She worked my dick for several minutes driving my crazy. She was definitely not a virgin and and excellent cock sucker. She was taking most of my cock and pushed my cock just past the entrance of her throat. She pulled out gasping for air and looked at Jessica.

"Your turn. I don't know exactly what needs to happen to get that thing outside to stop so you've got to do it all." Sarah said then moved over and guided Jessica right in front of my dick.

I was listening to the sounds of the thing outside, hearing him move around and never relenting in his attempts to get inside and kill us all to get to my daughter. Jessica who was buzzed by now followed Sarah's example and dove onto my dick. She took me too deep and gagged immediately and pulled out. She coughed and with encouragement from Sarah went back to sicking my dick. She and Sarah each took a side of my cock with their mouths and ran up and down. I was getting my dick sucked by two of the hottest teens I know and one of them was my daughter.

Sarah pulled away and grabbed Jessica and put my dick back in her mouth and started to work her head up and down on it. She gagged a little but Sarah kept going pushing her head up and down working my cock into a frenzy.

"You have to swallow his cum Jessica. You have to take as much of him as you can to ensure we all make it through this. Now grab his balls." Sarah said as she guided her hands to my swollen balls.

Sarah grabbed my hand and put it on my daughters head and I unconsciously kept the motion going, driving slowly into my daughters mouth. I kept the pace going working up a load for her. I wanted to fuck her throat but didn't want to push her to hard.

"Come on Mr. Jones, fuck her throat. You need to cum in her throat. There's no time." She said annoyed at the pace I was going.

I looked at Sarah then at my daughter who was looking up at me struggling to take my cock as it was. I can't say I never thought about my daughter and how gorgeous she was, especially now watching her struggling to take my cock. Our lives were dependent on me fucking my daughter. I had to save us. I grabbed Jessica's head firmly and pushed her down onto my cock forcing my prick into her throat, hilting myself in her mouth. She pushed back with a loud 'glurk' as she coughed with my tip still in her mouth. I gave her a moment then shoved her back down and throat fucked my daughter into a slump of meat unable to fight back, drooling. Soaking her shirt is spit.

Sarah was watching closely, her mouth wide open in amazement at how Jessica was able to endure my ravishing her throat. See saw my cock travel into her throat and back out again and again.

"Come on baby, I'm so close, keep going, don't pull out now." I encouraged my daughter to fight through whatever discomfort and take my load.

A few full length strokes in her throat later I felt my balls tighten up and my dick start to spasm. I held her balls deep on my dick as I unloaded one of the biggest loads I've ever had. I dumped my first load into my daughter, spurt after spurt deep into her throat. When my orgasm subsided I let go of her head and she fell back choking on my cum. Sarah having seen the entire scene was incredibly turned on and went down to Jessica and started to kiss and lick the cum that my new cum dump was unable to hold down. The cum that was leaking from the corners of her mouth weren't there for long before Sarah licked it up and swallowed it herself.

I sat there on the bed watching one of the hottest scenes I could of ever imagined, live right in front of me. My daughter coughing and and trying to catch her breath as her smoking hot friend laps up my cum from around her mouth.

"Holy shit. Holy fuck." Sarah said in between her licks and swallows. "You fucked her mouth so fucking good. Mr. J."

For a few moments none of us thought about the thing outside trying to get in.

Listen2me
Listen2me
10 Followers