Virginity for Sale

Story Info
Tulane student schemes to sell his.
5.3k words
4.23
13.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,281 Followers

"OK, that enough for me for now," Gabe called out, tossing the frisbee one last time to the other Tulane student. Once free of the disk he loped over to the walkway in New Orleans' Audubon Park to the park bench, where he'd left his backpack, running shoes, and T-shirt. He'd been out on the park green in just shorts for the past half hour, tossing the plastic disk around. He'd probably have been burned to a crisp if his muscular torso and legs weren't already tanned to a golden bronze.

As the nineteen-year-old blond and hunky Tulane sophomore sat on the bench to pull his shoes on, a dark-haired man in tailored white shirt and slacks came over to the bench. He'd been in the area for some time, looking at the activity out on the green from several angles, where Gabe had been tossing the frisbee with another older, but well-built man. The newly appearing dark-haired man stood out because he was dressed more for the club or the office than for a stroll in the New Orleans East Carrollton district park. He was probably in his early forties, slim, dark-haired, and well cared for. He also noticeably had made a beeline for the same bench Gabe went to when he saw the young man leave off the frisbee play and head for the sidelines. As he approached the bench, his eyes followed Gabe's tossing partner over a hill and out of sight.

"Gabe?" he said as he approached.

"Yes? You are Craig?" the young man said.

"Yes. Was that your father or someone special you were throwing the frisbee with?"

"No, just a guy who I ran into out here in the park who had a frisbee and no one to throw it to."

"So, not your boyfriend."

"No, I don't have anyone. Certainly not that way, if that's what you want to know."

"You are comfortable being with older men, though?"

"Yes, no problem. So, my not having been with anyone yet is important to you?"

"Yes, it's crucially important. You need to understand that. You wish to continue the conversation?" Craig Singleton, a downtown New Orleans lawyer asked.

"Yes, if you do," Gabe answered.

"May I sit?" Craig asked.

"Yes, please do."

Craig did—not too near where Gabe was sitting. Gabe reached down to his backpack and pulled his T-shirt up, preparing to put it on.

"No, please don't," Craig said. "I like you that way. That's a deep tan, though, isn't it? You aren't that tan where you haven't been exposed to the sun, are you?"

"Yes, it's tan. I swim, though, so all is tanned except where a Speedo covers." Gabe was amused Craig was asking about the tan, and he could see the man tremble a bit. A fetish of his, perhaps? Gabe needed to remember that.

"You moved beautifully out on the green as you were playing catch with that frisbee," Craig said. "Please, leave the T-shirt off."

"OK, if you like. But you have your shirt on. It's only fair if—"

"You're right. It's hot out here. And if it will help you decide. I don't think I have anything to hide." Craig slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled the tail out of his trousers, shrugged out of the shirt, and draped it over the back of the bench between them. "Is this OK? Does this keep your interest? I don't look too much the older man?"

"That's fine, thanks. Very nice. You must work out."

"I do." He flexed his muscles—his chest was filled out, tapering down to a thin waist, the abs sculpted. Swirls of curly black hair encircled his nipples, and a line of hair ran down into the waistband of his trousers. "You OK with a hirsute man?"

"On you, it's great," Gabe answered. "You're a sexy man."

"As are you. All of you. The tape was quite impressive. So, the contrast between the tan and the lightness where the Speedo doesn't cover wasn't some sort of optical illusion?"

"No, I'm quite pale across the hips," Gabe said, smiling at Craig. He didn't have to say that that meant his crotch, genitals and all, were highlighted by the contrast with the tan.

Craig smiled back. They paused, looking out at a volleyball game forming not far from them. At length Craig spoke again. "Gabriel." He pronounced the name slowly, lovingly.

"Yes, that's what Gabe is short for," the young man answered. "My parents are devout Catholics. The family's been from New Orleans for generations."

"It's a lovely name for a lovely young man. Angelic was the term I was thinking of when I first saw you on the tape—before you . . . did what you did and went down on your knees to whoever was holding the camera. He looked like he was a lot older than you are."

"He is. He's in his forties."

"And you and he haven't—?"

"We covered that. He got a blow job that day. Nothing more. And he wasn't supposed to share the tape."

"But he was in his forties, and you were good with that?"

"Yes."

"I'm in my forties. Just. Very early forties."

"That's fine. It's more a question of being in shape. And you're in great shape."

"Good to hear," Craig said. "I do try to keep up." He let his breath out. He knew he was in great shape, but what was important was that this luscious piece he was working on making knew it. He paused and they did a little dance of looking out onto the park briefly at the volleyball game forming up and then at each other before gazing out onto the green again. "You are of age, are you not?" Craig finally asked.

"I'm nineteen. I'm a college student."

"So you said on the tape. Just being super cautious. I'm forty-one, but I do stay in shape."

"I can see that," Gabe responded. The man was being nervous about his body, but Gabe could see no reason so far why he should be. Was he signaling that his equipment was small? That didn't matter that much either—it probably would be good, what was important was this being Gabe's first time.

There was another pause. They watched the volleyball game for several moments, both working at giving the impression they were interested in the game, while both were really interested in this encounter. Craig moved a little closer to Gabe on the bench, to where, laying his arm across the back of the bench, he was able to touch the tip of Gabe's shoulder with the fingers of a hand. He stroked Gabe's bicep with his fingers and Gabe didn't pull away.

"Over seven inches. And thick."

"Excuse me?" Gabe said, looking startled.

"I'm seven and a half inches—and thick. I thought you should know that right off the top, so it doesn't shock you later."

Gabe almost laughed. It indeed was what he'd been thinking about. But, in response, he kept with the program. "I'm afraid I don't know much about the sizes."

"That's above average, I think," Craig continued, "and if it's your first time . . . you are a virgin to anal penetration, you have posted . . . that's a factor to be careful of. You stressed that on the tape you put on the Internet—that you'd never had it in the ass before. I will . . . I would be very careful, though, for the first time. I want you to know that up front. Later, if we continued, you'd adjust to me. I do normally like to be a little forceful. But at first . . . and what you did on film, with whoever was holding the camera . . . I wondered."

"I've given and taken blow jobs, but no, I've never taken it up the ass before," Gabe said. "And I didn't know until you called that Sam had put the tape on the Internet and on that local site with a hookup offer. He was right. I haven't done anal before. After I told him I'd never done it before, it was his idea to sell my first time, but I didn't even know the tape was on the Internet before we discussed that."

"On the tape. You said you were a virgin because he wanted to fuck you then?"

"That's right. But he didn't. Just the blow job. He did me too. He didn't put that part of the tape up on the Net."

"You didn't want to give it up to him—your ass?"

"No. I didn't even think about giving it up to anyone until he'd told me I could sell it."

"But you're here. You answered the call and agreed to meet me."

"Yes, I did."

"And I mentioned that my interest was in being first—to pop your cherry. That's what it would be called with a woman. I don't know what it's called with a young man."

"I don't know what it would be called, either, but I get the idea. And, yes, you did mention you were interested in doing a first time."

"And I said I wanted it bareback."

"Yes, you did."

"And we're still sitting here, talking."

"Yes, we are."

Craig moved closer along the bench. His hand went to the back of Gabe's neck, under the young man's gathered pony tail. He lightly massaged Gabe's neck, and Gabe let him. There was a long pause again, as they both were suddenly interested in the volleyball game. The players were young men, most of them handsome and cut and most of them just in shorts.

"So, there's no question that I could get a BJ from you? It's just the rest of the way that we have to discuss?"

"Sure, I'll suck you off for fifty. That's no problem."

"But we can discuss more . . . all the way?"

"Sure."

"We didn't settle on a price in the e-mail exchanges. You said that, since you'd never done it before . . ."

"That I had to check out the rate," Gabe finished the sentence for him.

"Did you?"

"Yes. How much were you thinking?"

"I was thinking $300," Craig answered.

Gabe snorted. "See the guy in the middle of the back row in the team on the right?"

"Yes."

"I know him. He'll do you for $300, but he isn't a virgin to the ass fuck. Far from it. I was thinking more in terms of $1,000."

"I wasn't suggesting that you move into my bed for a year," Craig countered, with a low laugh to signal that they weren't in the ballpark but he wasn't leaving the stadium. "That's surely just your starting price."

"It's for starting me, yes."

"I mean an opening negotiating price. No one told you your ass was worth $1,000, I'll bet."

"You were talking like I had a very nice ass."

"You do. You're an angel. I'll pay you $500 to be the first one to fuck you. Not a penny more. And I'll have to cover the cost of the room."

"I have an apartment near here we can go to," Gabe said. "So, $600—and another $100 if you want seconds."

"How far away is this apartment?" Craig asked.

* * * *

"This is the same place the tape was made." Craig was moving around the second-floor studio apartment on Pine Street to the west of the Tulane campus. "This won't be filmed, will it?"

"Yes, it was here," Gabe answered. "The camera was held by the other guy, so it wasn't planted anywhere. And he told me it was just for his use. I didn't know he was going to put it up on a local hookup site, say my virginity was for sale, and give an e-mail address. I didn't know that until the first guy messaged."

"The first guy?" Craig paused, turned to Gabe, and asked.

"I haven't responded to anyone before you," Gabe said. "I chose you."

Craig smiled at this obvious compliment. He had made his circuit of the one-room apartment, with the bed placed in an L off the main living-dining-kitchen room. The bathroom was behind the kitchen inset, beside the bed alcove. Gabe was standing in the middle of the room while Craig walked around him, the older man finally coming to a stop in front of Gabe and brushing one of Gabe's nipples with the fingers of one hand. Neither one of them had put their shirt back on during the walk over here from Audubon Park. Craig was using his other hand to hook his shirt over his shoulder.

Gabe lowered his head, a signal of submission that Craig recognized, as he moved his fingers back to the nipple and rubbed it briefly before dropping the hand. He was standing close to Gabe, though, and didn't give up that ground. Gabe didn't move back. Craig had smoothly moved one step closer to a willing possession.

"So, I wasn't the first guy who called. But I was the first guy you responded to."

"No, you weren't first," Gabe answered. "I didn't know what was going on at first. I just thought it was one of the guys in my dorm. Sam and I argued after the first couple of calls."

"You didn't want to lose your virginity?"

"I was ready for that," Gabe answered. "Just not to any random guy."

"And I'm not just any random guy?" Craig asked, giving Gabe a smile and moving his hand up to cup Gabe's cheek and then around to the back of Gabe's neck to release the band that was holding the young man's shoulder-length blond hair in a ponytail. They remained close together, Craig not advancing all of the way yet, but Gabe not backing off. Gabe's hair cascaded around his face, and Craig moved his hand so that his fingers could stroke the young man's cheek. "Sweet. Beautiful. Angelic," he whispered. "Androgynous. You would be gorgeous even if you were a woman. Anyone ever told you that?"

"Yes," Gabe answered, his voice showing a bit of irritation and making clear that he had indeed been told that before.

"Am I just any random guy?" Craig repeated.

"No, you're a guy who will pay me at least $600 to crush my cherry. I'm sorry, that sounded harsh, I know. You were the most attractive guy who responded. But, speaking of money . . ."

Craig took his hand away, his smile having gone a little tight, and pulled his wallet out. "I'd like to see the tan line first," he said, wallet held firmly in his hand.

"Sure, why not?" Gabe answered, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly, and flaring his shorts so that they opened down three inches. The tan line from the waistband of the Speedo showed. "Satisfied?"

Craig reached forward with the hand holding the wallet and, unchallenged by Gabe, he followed the tan line across the young man's lower belly with an outreached finger. Gabe could hear the man's intake of air.

"Yes, very satisfied," the man murmured. "Here. There's $800 here—in case I want to have you all night. And I mean have you. I'll be careful the first time, but after that you'll know what it's really like. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No problem," Gabe said, taking the money. "Hold that thought and position. I'll be back in a minute." He took the money and broke the electric nearness of their bodies. He went around into the alcove, opening a closet door, and disappearing for a minute. When he came out of the closet, he was naked.

Craig sucked in air. "God, you have a beautiful body. Tanned all over, except there, where it counts. I noticed that on the tape."

"There's a place called The Country Club in the Baywater area with a pool where I do some lifeguarding. I spend some time there. I do some nude modeling for an art class too. They like to have the contrast."

"You model in the nude? And yet you have never been fucked?"

"I've had offers, of course, but saved myself for you," Gabe said, as he came back to the center of the room. "And to get back to your question about not being just any guy, can you tell that it's not just the money . . . that you aren't just any guy?"

"I did notice the erection," Craig said. "Very nice."

"And you, Craig, are you hard too? Are you hard for me?"

"You know I am."

They came together, closer together now than before—touching, here there, most significantly at the crotch, Gabe's nakedness pressing into Craig projecting basket. Craig ran his fingers into the hair on the back of Gabe's head and cupped the young man's neck, bringing their faces together in a kiss. The other hand went back to the tan line, tracing it again. Gabe took the tail of Craig's shirt out of his hand, which had been keeping the shirt draped over his shoulder, and Gabe dropped the shirt on the carpet. Pulling out of the kiss, he murmured, "Can't you think of anything you'd prefer to be doing with that hand," and, taking the hint, Craig took the young man's cock in his hand and reengaged in the kiss. He groaned as Gabe undid his belt, unzipped him, pushed his slacks and briefs to the floor, and took possession of his cock.

Stroking cocks, they swayed against each other and kissed. Craig frotted the cocks, pushing Gabe's hand away, and Gabe wrapped his arms around Craig's neck and pulled himself up on the older man's body. The younger man hooked his knees on Craig's hips, and Craig reached down and pushed his erect cock under Gabe's balls. He stroked the upper side of his cock on Gabe's puckering hole. Craig's other arm was encircling Gabe's waist, and Gabe lay back in the man's embrace, his arms dangling in surrender at his side, his hair cascading down toward the floor.

"Oh fuck. Shit. You gonna fuck me like this, Daddy?"

"You're going to take it raw. I'm going to bareback you, right, baby?"

"Anything you want. Anywhere you want," Gabe murmured.

"First things first," Craig said. His hands went to Gabe's shoulders and he pressed down, sending the young man to his knees in front of him.

"I know that you know what to do down there," he said. "You did it on the tape to the guy filming you, and it looked like you knew what you were doing." Gabe took the older man's cock in his mouth. Craig groaned, running his fingers into Gabe's hair and keeping the young man's head in place. "Hell, yes, you know how to do that."

After a few minutes of this, Craig lifted Gabe up, guided him backwards to the bed, and pressed the young man down on his back at the foot of the bed. "Reach up and hand me the pillow above your head," he murmured.

Visibly trembling and wide-eyed, Gabe handed down a pillow. He gave a low moan as Craig pushed the pillow under the small of his back, raising his hips. He gave another moan and complied. Craig leaned over him. Gabe expected that the man's mouth would go to his cock, which it did eventually and briefly, but first Craig was kissing and licking along the tan line. As he did so, he stroked the young man's cock with a hand. Gabe groaned and fully hardened from the unusual attention he was getting.

"You gonna fuck me? You gonna put it in me now?" Gabe murmured.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you now. Spread your legs, bend your knees, put your feet flat on the edge of the bed," Craig whispered after he'd given Gabe some more head. "We're going to do this now, Gabe. I paid you for your ass. I'm going to fuck you. I'll be as careful as I can, as long as you don't make me take it from you, but I'm going to fuck your ass. You understand that?"

"Yes," Gabe whimpered.

"Raw. Bareback."

"Yes."

"You're taking a big one the first time."

"Do it," Gabe muttered through clinched teeth.

Gabe shuddered and moaned as Craig leaned over, moving his attention below the young man's balls, and worked his hole with his mouth, opening the young man up more. Fingers from both hands inserted themselves in the hole, spreading it. His tongue flickered in between them. Gabe gave a low moan.

"Oh, shit; oh, fuck. Be good to me, man."

When Craigs mouth moved back to Gabe's cock and balls, his index fingers started working the young man's channel deeper. They were both breathing heavily and Craig was grunting and Gabe groaned as the older man hovered over the younger man, working up to Gabe's nipples and mouth with his kisses after giving more attention to the tan line. Hovering over the young man, Craig slowly worked his cock inside. When he was several inches in, he held, and Gabe arched his back and dug his fingernails in Craig's shoulders and panted and whimpered.

"Fuck, fuck. You're big," Gabe groaned.

"Yes, I am," Craig agreed. "Hang in there, Baby. Gonna pop that cherry now."

Gabe cried out, and the young man tense, his fingers digging into the man's shoulder blades, as the cock thrust a couple of inches up into him. Craig held there momentarily, both men panting.

"You OK, Baby?" Craig whispered.

"Yes, yes. But go slow," Gabe answered through clenched teeth.

Two more inches in and Craig started up a slow rhythm of stroking. He grasped Gabe's ankles and raised and spread the young man's legs, opening up the young man's channel more, which Craig immediately filled with cock. As Gabe cried out and moaned and writhed under Craig but showed that he could take all of the cock, the older man picked up the intensity, depth, and rapidity of his thrusts, no longer careful, no longer gentle, bouncing the young man under him up and down on the groaning mattress, fucking him in earnest.

KeithD
KeithD
1,281 Followers
12