Virginity for Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, take it," Craig murmured. "You doin' OK, Baby?"

Gabe's answer was stifled in groans, indecipherable.

"Take it, take it, take it!" Craig cried out, fully into the fuck. "Crushing that cherry!"

At last he tensed, cried out, jerked, and ejaculated.

Remaining inside Gabe, Craig leaned over him, grasped the young man's cock, and slowly stroked him to an ejaculation, as Gabe, wide-eyed, collapsed, stretched out, like a rag doll, and panted.

"That's it, you're done," Craig hissed when Gabe had given up his cum.

"Shit. Fuck," Gabe moaned.

Pulling off the young man, Craig stood up, stretched, and said, "There any cold beer in this place?"

Gabe lay there, sprawled on the bedspread, mouth yawning, eyes glazed, like he'd had no idea that seven-and-a-half thick inches could do this.

"That's it? That's all you have to say about it?" he whimpered.

"It was sweet. We'll really go to town the next time. Beer now. You got any?"

Craig went to the kitchen alcove, scrounged around in the refrigerator, and came up with a bottle of beer. He popped the top and went over to the sofa, on a wall facing the kitchen alcove, on the left, and the bedroom alcove on the right. Gabe was still lying on his back, his legs now spread and dangling off the end of bed.

"So, how was the first time for you?" Craig asked, having achieved victory in the beer acquisition department. "You've got a sweet channel and a great body. I think we'll go for the $800 special. So, how was it for you? You OK over there?"

He got a groan from the bed in response.

"You want me to leave and you give me the $200 extra back, or are you going to let me stay the night and do you a couple of more times?"

There was a pause, but then a low, belabored voice answered from the bed, "You can stay. But give me a bit more time now, please. Shit, you're big."

"Yes, yes, I am," Craig said, cheerfully, and took another swig of his beer. "Not that you should know the difference," he muttered too quietly for Gabe to hear. The young man had taken it suspiciously well for his first time and Craig was beginning to wonder.

Craig took his time finishing his beer, but when he had and had belched, he said, "Come over here, Baby. Come and see Daddy."

Gabe groaned, but he answered the call. With much sighing and false starting, he struggled up from the bed and stumbled over to the sofa. Twelve minutes later, he was calling out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, shit, you're big!" as he hunched down on Craig's lap, facing him, his legs bent and his feet planted in the sofa cushion on either side of Craig's hips. The older man grasped his waist between his hands and raised and lowered Gabe's channel on his seven-and-a-half thick inches.

A few hours later, in the darkness of the night, Gabe groaned as Craig rolled over on top of his back in the bed, went up on his knees, pulling Gabe up on his, mounted him from on top and behind, and fucked him in a deep doggie position. He wasn't at all delicate about it this time—not that he'd been super gentle earlier. Gabe endured.

It was close to dawn, with enough light creeping into the studio apartment for one to see his way around when Craig sat up on the side of the bed. He noticed for the first time that there were a bottle of lube and a strip of condom packets on the top of the nightstand. They could have used the lube, but he'd made do with spit and extensive opening-up preparation. There had been no need for the condoms. Craig had gotten his jollies by being able to bareback three times with a first-timer. He'd decided to accept the claim it was Gabe's first time; there was nothing to gain by being suspicious about that. Despite all of the moaning, though, Craig thought Gabe had taken it very well for a first-timer.

Sweet ass; great body. Went right with it once they'd gotten revved up.

It was a weekday. He'd have to go into the law office. But not before ten. He looked over at the peacefully sleeping hunk in bed with him. Did he have time for another? It wasn't just the time, though. He'd gotten what he paid for, and he wasn't Superman. He didn't want to shell out any more anyway. Had he won the young hottie over, though? Would he take the cock now without pay? Maybe he shouldn't push it on that. If it had been Gabe's first time, he'd taken enough of the cock for now. Now what did he include the "if" on this having been Gabe's first time? He sure took it like a trouper after the initial drama was over. After the dick was buried the first time. Craig had a phone number. He'd wait a bit and see if Gabe wanted it again without Craig having to pay for it.

Conversely, he had a couple more hundreds on him. The guy was a great lay. Luscious small body. Great face. Androgynous. If Craig went out on the street now and picked another guy up, he'd have to lay out more than a hundred for a fuck. And Gabe was right here.

With a groan, he hauled himself up from the bed, went into the bathroom, took a piss, and turned the shower on.

When the shower had been running for twenty seconds, Gabe's eyes popped open and he stared at the closed bathroom door. Stealthily and athletically, not showing the pain of having over seven inches shoved up inside him repeatedly, he clamored out of bed and over to the middle of the room, where Craig's clothes were still puddled from when they'd first gone at each other. He fumbled around in the pockets of the older man's slacks and came up with his wallet. He didn't look for money; that wasn't what he was after. He found the slit where a bunch of identical business cards were kept. The name wasn't Craig, but Gabe hadn't thought it would be. There were several of them, which indicated they went with this guy, though. His contact numbers were on the card. Gabe extracted one of the cards, put the wallet back, slipped the business card into the back of his nightstand drawer, and scrambled back to the bed before Craig came out of the bathroom.

"You're awake," Craig said, looking down at the naked hunk stretched out on the bed.

"Yes," Gabe answered.

God, he looks good, Craig thought. "I have time. I thought maybe . . ."

"It's a new day, but we're already here," Gabe said. "Maybe for another hundred."

Craig was on top of Gabe, kneeling between the young man's spread thighs. Craig's arms were wrapped around Gabe's ribs, lifting him at the waist, the young man's torso reclining back onto the bed. Gabe's legs were wrapped around Craig's, his heels rubbing against the meat of the older man's calves, rubbing in the rhythm of thrusts of Craig's seven-and-a-half thick cock inside Gabe's channel.

It's really good this time, Craig thought. I'll have to call this guy again. He's topnotch.

Gabe had made sure that now, in the light of morning, they were positioned "just so" on the bed.

* * * *

"Did you get any good footage, do you think?"

Gabe and his college wrestling coach and lover, Sam, were cleaning up the Pine Street studio apartment. The owner, who had turned the apartment over to the management company Sam worked part time for while he was traveling extensively in Europe, was not scheduled to return for a month, but Sam didn't think they should use the place again. This had been the third time. He had the keys for a few other such properties in the area. Sam was on a stepladder, taking down video cameras—one directed on the bed and the other on the sofa.

"I don't think the first strip and stroke was covered by one of the cameras," Gabe said, "although it would have been great to catch him in a standing fuck. His tan line fetish was a big bonus. One of the fucks was in the dark, during the night, but the cameras should have gotten one session on the sofa and two on the bed. I tried to make sure the angles were moved so the camera would get both the face and the action."

"How long do you think we should wait before we put a touch on the guy?" Sam asked.

"Maybe we should nose around to find out how vulnerable he is. He should be good for more if he's married and has kids than if he's out-in-the-open gay."

"Which do you think?"

"I think he could go either way. He was pretty cagey about himself."

"Yeah, I guess so. And anyway, you got another call in from the Web site. Guy's old, maybe late forties, but he looks in shape. I know you only signed up for this continually 'first-time' scheme if the guys were worth fucking, but this guy looks good enough."

"We'll see," Gabe said. "This pretending it was the first time is getting a little hard to pull off. It wasn't too bad the first couple of times, but I'm having a harder time giving a virgin's reaction to having it shoved up in me. I think that maybe this last mark suspected it wasn't really my first time."

"Still, it's good money, isn't it?" Sam asked.

"Yes, it's good money—more than just a straight trick."

"Did he say he wanted to fuck you again."

"Yeah, but they've all said that."

"And the others have tried finding you again, haven't they?"

"Yeah, I guess. So, OK, let me see the photo of this new mark and we'll take it from there."

12